First survivor you've played as? Name him/her

I've been asking too many killer questions lately. So why not a survivor one for once? My answer to this question is... Jeff Johansson. What about you? Name that survivor - if you DO remember correctly.

Comments

  • @Marik13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2223269#Comment_2223269

    Nice! Personally I don't like playing survivor, it's just not my style of gameplay overall. But...I miiiiiight give it a try again once the Resident Evil stuff goes live and I can play Leon and Jill.

    I want to play more Killer (I hover around rank 8) but the frame drops I get when swinging, teleporting with Hag (my main) or when I get bloodlust make it unplayable. New PC maybe red rank. Leon looks awesome in PTB, though his perks seem kinda newb-friendly like Fengs.

  • Dwight was my first survivor and I remember the team being decimated by an aggressive Wraith. However, he gave me the hatch in pure pity and thus I made my first escape. Absolutely trashed, but alive.

  • Dwight

    ...he was the first survivor in the lineup. Seemed like as good a starting point as any.

    Though I also remember that Claudette and Nea were the first survivors I leveled up for teachables and David was the first survivor I got to P3 All-Perks.

  • I played Feng because I remember asking my friend out of the survivors they give on switch (and I listed them), who had the most beginner friendly perks and she had said Feng because technician helps hide skill checks if you missed them. Also Feng had Lithe and Alert which are pretty good perks. Obviously after a while, I stopped playing Feng so I dropped Technician and she honestly was one of the last survivors I got all the perks for.

  • @Zephinism said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2223277#Comment_2223277

    I want to play more Killer (I hover around rank 8) but the frame drops I get when swinging, teleporting with Hag (my main) or when I get bloodlust make it unplayable. New PC maybe red rank. Leon looks awesome in PTB, though his perks seem kinda newb-friendly like Fengs.

    Yeah I have more fun (most of the time lol) as killer. It's just more my playstyle and I kinda like having to play the little mind games with the survivors every now and then especially if they're good at it too. One thing it could be for your comp, I mean I don't know what you're rocking, but with my personal experience on my old computer I had a great graphics card, all the memory I could need and everything. The only thing that would bog down my system and trigger these random frame drops in some games was my CPU was sooooo outdated that it couldn't keep up with the everything else. Hopefully it's that simple and not more complicated lol


    Honestly, that's really good to hear about their perks being noob friendly because I am noob lol.

  • jeff was the first survivor i played. i was really altruistic, running what is pretty much a mom build to heal and help out others. then it switched to a 'good luck finding me' build, because i was often the last one alive. after getting fed up with saving stupid survivors, i switched to killer and stayed that wat unless a ritual or smth called for it.

  • Dwight then I switched to Nea and been playing her ever since.

  • Meg because SB and Adrenaline were too nutty for me not to use. Once I found out Claudette could heal herself, I started playing as her instead.

  • Meg. She’s the best survivor to start with for sure. You can get a Sprint Burst, Adrenaline, Spine Chill, We’ll Make It build on her alone which is incredible. You could live on those four perks forever, although of course it would get old. David is the second best choice.

  • Feng, and she was the only survivor I played as for the first 6 months of me starting dbd.

  • Jake has and always will be my MAIN!!!!

  • My first survivor was Dwight. I didn't know what I was doing and had read that he was a good choice, so I went with him. Ultimately I did wind up liking his perks a great deal.

    My first unofficial opponent was The Wraith, who my friend chose as his character when he got me the game and showed me the ropes for about a half hour. We then went into a regular game and my first "official" opponent was the Deathslinger. I find that interesting given that I've only seen him probably four times since then (three months).

  • I played my first few rounds as Claudette! I quickly fell in love with the game and immediately bought Kate.

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    I've been asking too many killer questions lately. So why not a survivor one for once? My answer to this question is... Jeff Johansson. What about you? Name that survivor - if you DO remember correctly.

    Claudette. Only female survivor that didn't look ugly when I started.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/253008/first-survivor-youve-played-as-name-him-her

    Claudette. Only female survivor that didn't look ugly when I started.

    Man, I must be the only person who finds Meg pretty, lol.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224133#Comment_2224133

    Man, I must be the only person who finds Meg pretty, lol.

    Probably 🤣

  • my baby claudette. i always use her nowadays. i am so obsessed with her blending skills!

  • Claudette, i used to watch a lot of streamers play before i ever got the game and liked her the most

  • First survivor I played was David King, for WGLF.

  • @Micheal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2222209#Comment_2222209

    This is my build if you want some value with mettle of man .

    Mettle of man,decisive strike,Unbreakable and soul gard.

    Or

    Mettle of man,small game,inner strength and dead hard.

    Recently you have to be right behind the survivor to get a protection hit.wich is really annoying. The first build is my favorite it's for buying time and saving people from getting tunneled and get protection hits for mettle of man a hirt survivor gets you off hook protect them than you active mettle of man pick you Decisive strike. and you have mettle of man ready to go. Or he leaves you get up with Unbreakable in his face and he hast two hit you twice to get you down because of mettle of man and soul gard. If he slugs with noed soul gard well always get you up when hex is active and you take a other hit for the team and escape.

    this build always works for me in one why or a another.

    I'll probably give it a go once I hop on DbD! Thanks heaps.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Mine was Meg back on PS4

    Played on Badham School map & got killed by old style Freddy because I had no idea what was really going on my teammate (a Dwight) blew up the gen (to wake himself up) then body blocked me on the stairs so he could get his injured self away while Freddy took me out with 1 hook (nobody bothered saving me) still have the video of it somewhere I think.

    Meg was my first survivor when I played on Steam, Switch & Xbox too & will always be my main even though I play as everyone.

    That's awesome! #TeamMeggyEggy

  • @Laluzi said:

    Claudette. I was terrified and understood that she'd be the hardest one for killers to spot. Not proud to say I used her exclusively for a while - though the second one I played was David in order to unlock We're Gonna Live Forever.

    First survivor match was against an Oni in Lery's - first killer match was as Wraith in Badham against a 4-man SWF with 4 BPS that just wanted to farm. Honestly couldn't have asked for a better introduction to killer mechanics.

    I enjoy reading everyone's stories. Many people have chosen either Claudette or Meg!

  • Claudette! I thought self care was so amazing when I started out... even with a legion and sloppy butchers :/

  • @Dodgingbears said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/253008/first-survivor-youve-played-as-name-him-her

    Deeeby dwight and then Jake. I have prob 1200 hours on jake... because no one plays jake... and I love his retro glasses.

    Right after Jeff, I started playing lots and lots of Jake.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    Dwight was my first survivor and I remember the team being decimated by an aggressive Wraith. However, he gave me the hatch in pure pity and thus I made my first escape. Absolutely trashed, but alive.

    Lucky you.

  • Dwight! I didn't have any of the dlc when I first got the game, and his perks were also really nice for me and my friend to use.

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2222019#Comment_2222019

    Hey hey, I've only seen a little bit of X-Men. Not the whole movie... so I wouldn't know. Thanks for the fun fact though

    @YKonX2nd

    It's a movie but it's also a comic book.

    This is what she looks like, hence why I picked Meg. 😀

    Untitled Image
  • Meg or Claudia, not really sure which was first

  • Jeff, I brought DbD with Darkness Among Us.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2222051#Comment_2222051

    @YKonX2nd

    It's a movie but it's also a comic book.

    This is what she looks like, hence why I picked Meg. 😀

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDl_TvgUUAAVQsG.jpg

    Ah! I see, she definitely does look like Meg

  • @Another_LegionMain said:

    Jeff, I brought DbD with Darkness Among Us.

    I instantly vibed with Jeff when he was released!

  • At the very start of my dbd experience, I played with 3 other friends. We all chose a different character to play and I ended up with Jake.

    Although after a while I ended up switching to Claudette... which my friend did not approve!

  • @Pepsidot said:

    At the very start of my dbd experience, I played with 3 other friends. We all chose a different character to play and I ended up with Jake.

    Although after a while I ended up switching to Claudette... which my friend did not approve!

    Cool! #TeamJake

  • This content has been removed.
  • My very first was Claud because I was told that she was impossible to see.

    When I learned better, I started with Dwight to unlock his perks, moved on to Bill for the same reason, and then worked my way through all the teachables I wanted. I applied all of these to the only Killer on the Survivor roster: Nea. Now she plays me. She has control, I don't, because I value my life.

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2222570#Comment_2222570

    Right after Jeff, I started playing lots and lots of Jake.

    Jake is still the best. not too annoying when hooked and I like his wimpers more than most. Also, his outfits make me lol. Cowboy jaaaake me awayyyyyy

  • Megalodon. One of the 7 survivors out there when I started. She had both sb and adrenaline so it was a clear choice. Then I remember going for Laurie Truck (pun intended). Laurie was also my first p1. I played for a few hundred hours before getting someone to level 50, always leveled different people. Managed to get both Megalaodon and Neacap to level 50 same day due to the 3x bp event.

  • Dwight, because I wanted to unlock Bond

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    I've been asking too many killer questions lately. So why not a survivor one for once? My answer to this question is... Jeff Johansson. What about you? Name that survivor - if you DO remember correctly.

    Megan

  • @Dodgingbears said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224563#Comment_2224563

    Jake is still the best. not too annoying when hooked and I like his wimpers more than most. Also, his outfits make me lol. Cowboy jaaaake me awayyyyyy

    Cowboy Jake is best Jake.

  • Jake because I thought he seemed like the least played of the group.

  • Either Dwight or Ace.

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    Jake because I thought he seemed like the least played of the group.

    Yeah not many people use Jake...

  • Did we just become best friends? DO you want to go practice karate in the garage??

    I run cowboy hat, with the lantern top and the studded leather pants with flame uggs. OR the retro one with frosty tips. I love it. I also love that he looks like he is surfing when he is standing there.

  • @Dodgingbears said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2237213#Comment_2237213

    Did we just become best friends? DO you want to go practice karate in the garage??

    I run cowboy hat, with the lantern top and the studded leather pants with flame uggs. OR the retro one with frosty tips. I love it. I also love that he looks like he is surfing when he is standing there.

    Great taste... Glad to see someone who appreciates Jake!

1 2 3 4