When was the last time you played in a SWF (Honestly)

I play with one friend almost every day but never play in a 4 man SWF anymore. The last time I played in a 4 man was during the Silent Hill chapter around when I first started playing the game

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Since the chapter Cursed Legacy

  • @Sup3rCatTree said:

    I play with one friend almost every day but never play in a 4 man SWF anymore. The last time I played in a 4 man was during the Silent Hill chapter around when I first started playing the game

    Yesterday , but just with my little sister, sometimes I play with my bf so max is 3 swf

  • Like 2 months ago a few games, that's it.

  • The last time I played with anyone was about 1.5 years ago. Maybe longer.

    I don't much care for SWF. Ruins the immersion for me.

  • I played in a 4 man a few days ago but none of us were on comms. Does that count?

  • @xenotimebong said:

    I played in a 4 man a few days ago but none of us were on comms. Does that count?

    Not really

  • With 1 other person often. 3/4 man I did a bit couple years ago but 2 of those players dropped the game.

  • Friday, full 4man.

    Was actually fun except the 2nd to last game but not even my friends can make a 4 slowdown perk deathslinger match anywhere near engaging, especially when im tired af

    edit: no i think it might've been saturday with a different friend. duos, not even that can make dbd fun

  • I tend to play with a SWF (usually 4 man) just about any time I play survivor since I have quite a few friends who play this game.

    Generally, we're kind of a rainbow brigade when it comes to ranks and I don't think any of us really play that seriously. Games tend to be a mixed bag cuz of it.

  • Every friday after my dnd we do 2 game max because of queue time

  • Every friday after my dnd we do 2 game max because of queue time

  • Probably a couple months ago. My friends are pretty busy right now, so it's just been me, myself, and I.

  • @QwQw said:

    Probably a couple months ago. My friends are pretty busy right now, so it's just been me, myself, and I.

    Lol

  • Every friday after my dnd we do 2 game max because of queue time

  • Yesterday, starting to play with the same crew a lil' more often.

    They're all relatively new and one of 'em's cursed to always get killed first no matter how hard I try to die for them, but it's a good time when we're not thrown against Stridor spirits and rank 1s.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    I played in a 4 man a few days ago but none of us were on comms. Does that count?

    Yes if you know each other well enough to know who will do what.

  • 4man in particular is a long long time ago at this point, probably like summer last year.

    I play duo with the same person pretty much every time I play the game though, just got done doing exactly that in fact. So if the thread question isn't exclusively about 4man, my answer is about 20 minutes ago.

  • I played a couple games with my friends that I got to download the game like last year after a year of watching me play it...

    They quit like 2 days later and I've been running solo ever since.

  • Over 4 years ago.

  • Last time I played with any number of other players was back in late January

  • Was playing some DBD for about 2 hours with my brother until 20 minutes ago.

  • 3 days ago, if I am not mistaken.

  • Halloween night was the last time I played in a 4 person swf and that's because one person had to leave so we didn't want to customs anymore.

  • Uh... hmm. I think it's been well over a year, maybe even two years since I played SWF with anyone.

  • @GannTM said:

    2 days ago

    Same here and it was mainly to spam Party streamers with friends who just bought the game so they could get actual perks unlocked.

  • @Boss said:

    Over 4 years ago.

    That's a long time Lol

  • I would say half a year since I have been in a 4 stack. Long time!

  • I only started playing Survivor again recently because I found a fun SWF to play with so I play SWF quite regularly now, but to be honest none of us are that great.. in fact we get 4K'd MOST matches and very rarely like 1-2 of us actually escape lol .

    Still more fun than Solo Qeue though.

  • All the time, including today.

  • Last Friday I believe.

  • I was gone for awhile due to life reasons so if I don't factor in those months... Probably a few weeks worth of matches? When I do SWF it's usually just myself and one or two other people.

  • @Sup3rCatTree said:

    I play with one friend almost every day but never play in a 4 man SWF anymore. The last time I played in a 4 man was during the Silent Hill chapter around when I first started playing the game

    A couple months ago a ttv and his friends invited me to join in after I played against them as killer it was fun

  • a few hours ago. while solo queue forced me to get better at the game because how awful most solo survivors are, i prefer playing with SWFs- it's a ton of fun and bullying red rank killers gives me life

  • Never, as I won't subjugate any friends of mine to this torture other than myself.

  • In a 4 person SWF - Hmmm maybe 6 months? With 1-2 friends probably a month.

    I play survivor 50% of my time, but most of the time I play solo.

    I enjoy the unpredictability of random survivors.

  • Yesterday, with my friend

  • About 6 hours ago.

  • I cant remember when i last played swf. I had a nice group, we played 3 or 4 swf, but actually the game became boring.

    I got back to playing solo survivor only, and it was fine. Since the ds nerf however, i encounter so much more camping and tunneling (which is legit) that i think to about returning to swf play. If the trend continues, when the key nerf comes i will most likly switch back to swf or just stop playing.

  • Never done a single SWF. It might be fun sometime.

  • The last time I played in a swf was about 4 or 5 days ago.

  • My friends don't like to play DbD anymore. I wonder why….. So I have to play solo. The last time I've played SWF was in 2018 iirc

  • For better or worse, I haven't played in a SWF since I started playing in 2016.

    Maybe because I was a killer main for the first couple of years, who knows.

  • 2 months ago. I joined a kyf-looby and after that we played as 3man 2 matches.

‹ 1 2