is Clown even POSSIBLE to beat?

As we all know, Clown used to be pretty bad. However, since his buff in 4.0.0, the dev stream showed us the hidden potential of this underrated killer. These days, you see him in every game mercilessly running down SWFs without heed. You can't play a game at high MMR without running into one of these sweaty tournament Clowns. I'd like to propose some nerfs to at least bring him down to Freddy's level.


One or more of the following should be applied:

  1. Clown should be a 110 speed killer
  2. His reload speed should be increased to 10 seconds
  3. Lower his number of available bottles to 2
  4. He should have to reload after every down to decrease the immense snowball potential

Comments

  • 0/10. Sad bait is sad.

  • If you want to prove your case youre gonna need evidence,

    Launch the game, start video software. Record yourself destroying every single team and post the video.

    We then can analyze your performance instead of this post with no proof to back up your claim. 😀

  • I don’t think this would be enough tbh. Making him 110% would help but I mean, Spirit is strong at 110% and he’d still be way better than her. Maybe make him 105%? He does slow down survivors with his bottles so I think this would be a fair and balanced nerf.

  • I think he should be an 85% killer like nurse and he should only have 1 bottle. His reload time should also be increased by 30 seconds as just a mere 10 second increase just won't cut it.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    If you want to prove your case youre gonna need evidence,

    Launch the game, start video software. Record yourself destroying every single team and post the video.

    We then can analyze your performance instead of this post with no proof to back up your claim. 😀

    I would need to buy him, which brings up another issue, he's essentially a pay2win killer

  • @Snowbawlzzz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1517911#Comment_1517911

    I would need to buy him, which brings up another issue, he's essentially a pay2win killer

    So, you dont own the clown, never played him and think he is pay to win.

    Makes sense.

  • Ya'll are taking an obvious joke post so seriously lol

  • @chase131119 said:

    Ya'll are taking an obvious joke post so seriously lol

    Nah, look at all their previous threads, this is literally the way a new survivor thinks.

  • Ahahah, good one!

  • This is a joke thread right? I actually laughed so well done.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/180126/is-clown-even-possible-to-beat

    I’m a seasoned Clown main and I can tell you he most definitely does NOT need nerfs.

    Yes, ok, Clown is ridiculously strong in a chase, and finally more players are finally catching on and learning how to use him properly.

    If you’re spotted, and a chase starts, an experienced Clown will take you down very quickly.

    If he finds you in the first place...

    Clown doesn’t need nerfs because his weakness is survivor stealth. If he can’t find anyone to get into a chase with, then Clown has nothing. Nothing at all.

    Now that survivors are finally starting to go against more experienced/pro Clowns, survivors need to learn to respect that they’re going to lose each and every chase they’re in with Clown extremely quick. Thus survivors need to learn to treat Clown matches much much more cautiously. Try not to get found in the first place.

    Also, pre dropping pallets also makes him terrible, so you don't even need to use stealth.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    This is a joke thread right? I actually laughed so well done.

    I don't think so. Look at his past threads, this is the mindset of a new survivor

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1517947#Comment_1517947

    I don't think so. Look at his past threads, this is the mindset of a new survivor

    Well, they have had a fair share of killer sided posts, so I don't know.

  • You guys sure are bad at understanding sarcasm and satire.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    You guys sure are bad at understanding sarcasm and satire.

    Is it satire though?

  • @Arctus said:

    I think he should be an 85% killer like nurse and he should only have 1 bottle. His reload time should also be increased by 30 seconds as just a mere 10 second increase just won't cut it.

    What this guy said.

  • Necessary Clown changes:

    • Make him the same movement speed as Nurse
    • Only carry 1 bottle and can't reload after using it
    • Has to get pallet stunned to equip 1 bottle
    • Mr Puddles has the exclusive ability to spew fire from his mouth onto generators

    /s

  • As someone who plays a lot of Clown, it varies a lot by map. He is definitely an underrated killer and not the worse killer in the game in my opinion. That being said he definitely doesn't need a nerf unless your referring to pinky finger clown since that puts him on another level.

  • Always asked myself how the hell does a fat clown outrun a survivor🤔.Wouldn’t his fat just giggle and he would fall and roll on the ground😀.

  • @Snowbawlzzz said:

    As we all know, Clown used to be pretty bad. However, since his buff in 4.0.0, the dev stream showed us the hidden potential of this underrated killer. These days, you see him in every game mercilessly running down SWFs without heed. You can't play a game at high MMR without running into one of these sweaty tournament Clowns. I'd like to propose some nerfs to at least bring him down to Freddy's level.

    One or more of the following should be applied:

    1. Clown should be a 110 speed killer
    2. His reload speed should be increased to 10 seconds
    3. Lower his number of available bottles to 2
    4. He should have to reload after every down to decrease the immense snowball potential

    The only clown here is you

  • Oh god I hope this is a joke post

  • I think it's strong enough that the gas messes with the survivors' vision, so bring affected by it should actually give the survivor haste instead of hindered

  • All we had to do was be told that clown had hidden potential and now I think he can contest nurse for best killer

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/180126/is-clown-even-possible-to-beat

    I’m a seasoned Clown main and I can tell you he most definitely does NOT need nerfs.

    Yes, ok, Clown is ridiculously strong in a chase, and finally more players are finally catching on and learning how to use him properly.

    If you’re spotted, and a chase starts, an experienced Clown will take you down very quickly.

    If he finds you in the first place...

    Clown doesn’t need nerfs because his weakness is survivor stealth. If he can’t find anyone to get into a chase with, then Clown has nothing. Nothing at all.

    Now that survivors are finally starting to go against more experienced/pro Clowns, survivors need to learn to respect that they’re going to lose each and every chase they’re in with Clown extremely quick. Thus survivors need to learn to treat Clown matches much much more cautiously. Try not to get found in the first place.

    Survivor stealth is a myth. You have dozens of perks, marks and sounds to find them.

  • @vogit10102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1517927#Comment_1517927

    Survivor stealth is a myth. You have dozens of perks, marks and sounds to find them.

    Look at Orion's guide on stealth, that will tell you otherwise.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1517947#Comment_1517947

    I don't think so. Look at his past threads, this is the mindset of a new survivor

    Or the mindset of someone who likes to make joke treats

  • Unlucky for you I guess. Even after his update I've seen maybe one or two at most.

  • I honestly can't tell if this is a joke, well done sir.

  • Clown is beatable. But only if he's being played by someone who makes a lot of mistakes. (Choosing to play Clown, thankfully counts as one mistake!)

  • @chase131119 said:

    Ya'll are taking an obvious joke post so seriously lol

    It's obvious, but also really bad. (not in a funny way)

  • Nah 110 op give him nurse speed and make the bottles activate sprint burst on survivors when they are hit

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    I honestly can't tell if this is a joke, well done sir.

    This bait trash

    But Poe's law still got some paragraph responses

  • @Snowbawlzzz said:

    As we all know, Clown used to be pretty bad. However, since his buff in 4.0.0, the dev stream showed us the hidden potential of this underrated killer. These days, you see him in every game mercilessly running down SWFs without heed. You can't play a game at high MMR without running into one of these sweaty tournament Clowns. I'd like to propose some nerfs to at least bring him down to Freddy's level.

    One or more of the following should be applied:

    1. Clown should be a 110 speed killer
    2. His reload speed should be increased to 10 seconds
    3. Lower his number of available bottles to 2
    4. He should have to reload after every down to decrease the immense snowball potential

    Pretty decent troll

  • Poor bait.

    I loop Clowns for days.

  • Good joke, did chuckle

  • Mild bait, didnt laugh, the 10 seconds made it obvious

  • this troll post is top quality, especially the comment