The human centipede has a chance of being a future killer.
While the odds are low I have high confidence the human centipede could be added to the game and I hope you guys would want them to increase the likelyhood too :)
While the odds are low I have high confidence the human centipede could be added to the game and I hope you guys would want them to increase the likelyhood too :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
MonkaS
No.
If its added im honestly gonna dc everygame i go against it
The Masked Mutant from Goosebumps also has a chance of being a future killer, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
That movie is the literal definition of torture porn. God please no.
DBD isnt really gory, having a character with tons of differences from the rest of the cast doesn't make much sense. Not to mention it doesn't have much fan support.
So does house on haunted house
So i'll be the guy who connects survivors mouth to anus? Some survivors deserve it tbh Nia is such a butt ugly character.
Nea is a beautiful creature sir
Eh, didn't really care much for the movie and can't really see it coming to DbD.
Objectively incorrect. She's the ugliest thing to ever come to dbd.
Please don't add the human centipede BHVR
Facts.
Correction: it should be the warden from the 3rd movie.. he's also the director of the franchise, if I'm not mistaken. Iconic horror figure, that guy
Not as much as Saw which is already in the game.
Imo saw is significantly more disturbing
Nah, saw isn't that disturbing for me anymore. Human centipede is crowned as the most grotesque and horrible movie of all time.
Haha, no
How about no?
and saw isn't? Lmao
Only if by "human centipede" you mean this abomination...
If human centipede is possible anything is possible
Hash Slinging Slasher for DbD
If the human centipede is coming to dbd then I am going to dc everytime.
Its either that or vomit of the disgusting abomination of the killer.
For every mori, the killer grows... longer
Homecoming had its issues but the boss design was great imo, scarlet was especially grim
Nope. nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.
i was never into the movie so i don't know.
They said they were sticking to humanoid, which is two arms and two legs and a head. They said this because they would be able to use similar rigs for killers. It is why they aren't making creatures a part of it. No multi-leg creatures. At least until further notice.
I definitely would do the same.
Are we talking about the actual centipede or the scientist guy? Because didn't everyone die in the centipede due to diseases? You could probably kick one of them in the hip and it would die
if anyone from that god-forsaken movie series, it would be the scientist who created it. that being said, no
idk what that is... but it gives me berserk vibes... so I like it.
on the topic... who would even be the killer and the survivor?
I only watched the first movie, and any survivor I would pick has their head up someones ass... literally.
Every survivor it kills gets added to the centipede.
No. No. Also no en espanol. No.
Y'all go back to asking for FNaF please.
I prefer the Jojo and fnaf threads to this thread alone.
Same. And I'm not a fan of either, but I can stomach it.
Lmao they would have sexualized those two girls wayyyy more if they wanted it to be torture porn.
Um. Humans being attached to another human's anus in a chain sounds like torture porn to me.
It's from Silent Hill: Homecoming and is a boss named Asphyxia.
imagine post mori, you see the killer with a claudette/meg/ect attached hearing muffled screams as he passes.
I mean there a very small I wouldn't mind it to David but that's it. Any other character and I'd probably hurl (if I make it through David's one which is unlikely since I don't do well with horror or gore lol)
For a horror game there sure is a lack horror fans >:/ Human centipede is an iconic horror that I'm sure if you're forced to play against will grow to love
It is a horror game but... a chain of people glued to each other's butts? Really?
Wait what?
Third??!??
They made 3 of these??
Can't wait to hear a group of people slowly chasing me yelling "RIGHT FOOT, LEFT FOOT, RI-gh- damnit Jeff I SAID RIGHT FOOT!" as I slowly walk away...
But its several humans attached end to end!
BHVR: "Yes but its not the same as hav-
THINK OF ALL THE COSMETICS YOU COULD HAVE!
BHVR: $$$$$$$!
Please don't watch it lol..I heard the creator is racist anyway
With a legendary skin that turns it into an actual centipede
That comment is why David has grey hair now :p
#########, I just watched the movie and I need a million hours of therapy.
Noooioioo!!!! I dont want to be attached to Meg's butthole.....