Best Nickname for Every Killer
What are some of the best nicknames you call the killers, or have heard the killers called? GO!
What are some of the best nicknames you call the killers, or have heard the killers called? GO!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My favorite is Demogordon Ramsey
Vommy mommy
chuckles
The Red Stripe Chavs (Legion)
Ten-Year-Old Teabagging Tosser (Ghost Face)
Skin Doggo
James (ghostface)
Leg (legion)
Failure (legion alt)
Daddy (trapper)
Pyramid Daddy (pyramid head)
I personally call PH Hypotenuse Head because of a joke I saw in youtube some time ago.
Trapper is trapper
Wraith is bell trapper
Hillbilly is chainsaw trapper
Nurse is female trapper #1
I could go on :D
Three of them used by my friends group sometimes. First and third one are how we call those killers actually.
is Pig the Pig trapper or reverse trapper?
no she is female trapper #3
ah, should've known
Wasn't it the USSR not the URSS though?
Totally right, mistake of mine made. Since im not english speaker, we use another words to describe it. My apologizes!
(In Spanish, is URSS: Unión de Repúblicas Socialistas Soviéticas)
Oh no don't worry <3, I just wanted to make sure my 3 years of a history gcse wasn't THAT wasted (even though I dropped the subject before year four :-:)
Do not worry, since in Spanish the words are moved, i wrote that in my language (edited the first post, you can see yourself), but as i said, you're right, i must edit the main subject to put the english words!
For some reason I always called Legion the romanian version of "Log" which is Bustean
Leatherface - Loserface
Hag - Grandma
Freddy - Grandpa
Nurse - Blinky Blinky
Plague - Pukey Pukey
blinky winky
There's a nickname mentioned in the Clown's Lore that I actually really, really like
"The Medicine Man"
Freddy - Fredward/Freduardo
Demogorgan - Demodoggo/Demoman from Team Fortress 2
Pyramid Head - Cubicle Face
Wraith - The Spy from Team Fortress 2
Pig - Mrs. Snoot
Legion - Leg-End/Scout from Team Fortress 2
Clown - Old Man Jenkins
Deathslinger - Sniper from Team Fortress 2
Hag - My Sister
noticing a pattern?
Umbra came up with a great one for Myers the other day; Miguel de la pipe
Demo - flower power/screamy flower
Pig - Billy's groupie
Freddy - groundskeeper Freddy
Pyramid head - knife boy/cone head
I heard a pig main once refer to her as their oinktress
I saw once a guy calling The Legion "The Millenials", It made me laugh.
Pig: Hamanda/ Peppa Pig
Pyramid Head: Cake Slice
I sadly don't have any for my absolute fav; Ghost Face or Legion.
I might give Legion something like Fan Girl(Since my Autumn/Winter outfits are Julie and Susie, Frank's Robbie is Spring, no Summer outfit yet.)
Trapper: Anything which rhymes with Trapper.
Wraith: Bing Bong Man
Hillbilly: Billy
Nurse: Nurse
Shape: Mike, Myers, Moonface
Hag: Haggu
Doctor: Doctor, Cancer
Huntress: Huntress, Singer Lady
Cannibal: Bubba
Nightmare: Freddy
Pig: Amanda, Piggy
Clown: Clown
Spirit: Outplayer, mInDgAmEr
Legion: Frank, Susie, Joey, Julie
Plague: Plag, Vommy Mommy
Ghostface: Smol Myers, Ghostface
Demogorgon: Demo
Oni: Oni, Berserker
Deathslinger: Dabslinger
Executioner: Triangle Man
Billy Face or Store Brand LeatherFace
Plague is Miss Thickums
Trapper - Off-brand Jason
Clown - Bad Choices
Legion = Lee John
I'll list the ones my friends and I use (they aren't my original ideas):
Wraith: Bing Bong Boi
Pig: Rosie O'Donnell (reference to "Only Rosie O'Donnell")
Clown: Dr. [High school principal's name]
Pyramid Head: Toblerone or Traffic Cone
Ones I legitimately use are:
Tony (Oni)
Mr. YeeHaw (Deathslinger)
Demilovatogorgon (Demogorgon)
Miguel (Michael Myers)
Hagatha (The Hag)
Kevin Bacon (The Pig)
El Doctore (Doctor)
Martin Clunes (Clown)
Anna Montana (Huntress)
I think that’s them all. Everybody else just gets called their normal name.
The ones I use are:
I did not make all of these.
Lol I love Sleath Dinger.
Pinball for Blight
I gotta vote for Reverse Trapper
Daddy Kazan
Plague :Rya rua
Demo: Steamed Raviolo
Myers: Myerino
Clown: Big belly
Wraith:Bell ringer
Nurse: Sock
PPhead and Booba
Bubbalicious
Doritodome for Pyramid Head
I call The Spirit "The Scary B---h". Dead serious. Try running into her from outta nowhere while she's got Trail of Torment activated.
Bing bong boi
The Leg
Piggy
Well, I had a game where I was playing Hag with the Blue/Purple recolor skin from a Rift - they said my Hag was a raisin...
The tragic jester
My favorite one is "goofy hands" for Myers, because his hands remind me of Goofy the character from Mickey Mouse.
As Blight Main : you should use "Flubber"
Trapper: Krampus (after that skin came out)
Wraith: Bing-Bong
Hillbilly: The Red neck, Not bubba, Not leather face, Fast ######### who one shots you
Nurse: That Teleporting #########
Shape: Mike, Myers, Michal Myers, The stalker, "Hurry run he is looking at us!"
Hag: Grandma spankinhimer , the Blair witch
Doctor: Mike Pence
Huntress: "THAT ANYONING ######### WHO HUMS!"
Cannibal: Bubba, chilly man, your mother (Only when wearing that one outfit)
Nightmare: Freddy, Fredyboi, the diddlemaster
Pig: jigsaw,saw, oinker
Clown: John Gacy, "THE ######### CLOWN"
Spirit: Weeb, Weeb trash, Miss Kawii Duesu
Legion: Edgelord, Linkin park fan, hot topic , Green day, "CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!"
Plague: "Tall women", The puking one, Upchuck
Ghostface: Scream, Sneaky bastard
Demogorgon: Teleporting dog monster
Oni: King weeb, Anime was mistake, Sherk
Deathslinger: Uncle Jimmy
Executioner: The walking cheese garter.
Leatherface: Camperface