Best Nickname for Every Killer
What are some of the best nicknames you call the killers, or have heard the killers called? GO!
What are some of the best nicknames you call the killers, or have heard the killers called? GO!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I call deathslinger midnight man for no reason
This is by far the funniest nickname I’ve ever ######### seen. I’m loosing my ######### right now
The Plag my dude.
Plague: Vommy Mommy
Freddy: Sharp Hand Joe
Oni (While in blood fury): Heat Miser
Blight: Cum Goblin/Crackhead Carl
Twins: The Failure
Victor: Carlos
Michael: Michelle Obama
Doctor: Laughing Stock
Pyramid Head: Crondolium Deluxe
Wraith: Bing Bong Boy
Leatherface: Booba
Demo: Demo-shorgen-borgen-gorgen.
Billy: Billy Bob Joe
Pig: Oinkers
My ######### leg (trapper)
Trapper: Copycat Jason
Wraith: not so Invisible man
Hillbilly: RIP
Nurse: Headbanger
Shape: Meme myers
Hag: Tunnel #########
Doctor: Sir laughs a lot
Huntress: Demented mother
Cannibal: God of Basements
Nightmare: DC magnet
Pig: Boop Snooter
Clown: Ba da ba bup ba, obesity
SPirit: Definitely not Anime
Legion: Edgy Failures
Plague: Vommy... who is she again
Ghostface: The teabagger
Demo:Little Doggy
Oni: Samurai billy on steroids
Deathslinger: Poor Clint Eastwood
Executioner: Rip thicc Butt
Blight: Sanic
Twins: Mother of... brother?
note: this is satire
Dorito head for pyramid head and for plauge Karen
Bass Boost - Oni
Doritohead for Pyramid Head
Spookey Mookey for Myers
Edgy Teenager for Legion
Colonel Sanders for Clown (Partly because of his mori but I don't know why I call him this tbh)
Smurf for Spirit
Redneck chainsaw guy for Hillbilly
Wraith is the Bing Bong Boy
My friend named Demo Josh so we call him that now
Bacon for Pig
The Kool-Aid man for Oni
And that's about it. Yes, I call the killers out by these names when I play with my friends.
Leatherface i often just refer to as leather daddy. Lol
Trapper: Foot Fetisher
Wraith: Bellboy
Billy: Billy Whiskey
Nurse: Wheeze box lady
Clown: Wheezy the sad clown.
Pig: Bacon Face
Shape: Shape of You
Nightmare: Scary Terry
Deathslinger: Sherrif Woody
Demogorgan: Leaper of Faith
Oni: Vampire Samurai/Hulk
Blight: Headache
Bubba: Tantrum Lord
Twins: Incest Lords/Billy's lost siblings
Executioner: Pyramid Head
Spirit: Weaboo Master
Ghostface: Ghosty
Doctor: Doctor Hibbert
Hag: Old Hag
Huntress: Dump Truck Huntress
Legion: Buff me.
Why did my post from July blow up in February?
It's really weird that still nobody said "Daddy Myers" lol
I've met this name a lot of times.
Spirit: waifu
Demogorgon: Demodogo or Demogargle
Hillbilly: Billy