Devs Teased Bubba Add-On Rework

Posted on their Twitter.

Eb8x2XrWkAIQFbn.png

This doesn't look that good to me tbh. Feel my add-on suggestions are still better lol

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • This add-on is still better then giving the survivor downed with the chainsaw mangled of something lol.

    Hopefully they also make An add on like this: when you down a survivor with the chainsaw gain the undetectable status effect for 20 seconds.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Posted on their Twitter.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CO8FHO0V0NDC/eb8x2xrwkaiqfbn.png

    This doesn't look that good to me tbh. Feel my add-on suggestions are still better lol

    *Insert dissapointed music here*

    They want bubba to slug?lol

    I just hope bubba comes with power rework.

  • Oh man that does not look promising.

    Bubba mains hope he isn't the new Nurse addon pass lmao

  • well I'll be damned..... maybe tru3 will get more variations to play with in his quest to show that bubbahs good

  • Its way better than the current state. Current state is copy&paste from Hillbilly (except for the terrible Chili Add-Ons), while only Charge Time is actually beneficial to Bubba.

    At least he gets original Stuff.

  • That add on looks awful. Not going to lie.

  • This is a really weird change, I’m not sure I get it. If no survivors are nearby and you’re playing Bubba this add on helps you to slug... but why would you want to in that situation? I could understand if it was Billy but Bubba?

  • LOL such a garbage Add-On, if the rest of their add-on reworks are on the same level, then Bubba has become the worst killer in the history of videogaming...

    Sad...

  • this is literally the nurse add-ons where it applies their perks all over again. these add-ons are ######### and i hope this doesnt make it to final.

  • The great thing about an add-on pass is that means Bubba will also be getting unique lobby, chase, and TR music. I'm going to predict the flashlight bulb noise from the The Texas Chainsaw Massacre theme song will make appearances.

    https://youtu.be/gjEAE8AsQUM


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    There better be an add-on that allows Chainsaw Runs to persist through dropped pallets. Make it an Ultra Rare.

    Only if they make his berserk mode more menacing. Being slightly faster than a survivors sprint speed is a joke.

  • I prefer to believe that there is a reason on why they decided to make such an add-on and in fact, the base kit of Leatherface will be drastically improved. If I am wrong on the other side tho, why on the moon would they make an add-on that on the core is the same as ONE OF HIS PERKS. Y'all complained about nurse, but at least she doesn't have an add-on that copies the effect of an already existing perk. Better give Bubba wings, otherwise.... remains to be seen.

  • "with no other survivors in your terror radius."

    Might have been decent without this, or at least if it only affected survivors who were outside your terror radius when they were downed. Hell, they could've just removed that entirely and it'd be fine since it's only 20 seconds. It's not like it's difficult to tell were Leatherface is anyway. I don't know why the devs often put extra conditions on effects that aren't that powerful to begin with.

  • Good. This boy needed a love from devs 😍

  • @gunslingers_potatoe said:

    I prefer to believe that there is a reason on why they decided to make such an add-on and in fact, the base kit of Leatherface will be drastically improved. If I am wrong on the other side tho, why on the moon would they make an add-on that on the core is the same as ONE OF HIS PERKS. Y'all complained about nurse, but at least she doesn't have an add-on that copies the effect of an already existing perk. Better give Bubba wings, otherwise.... remains to be seen.

    she does though

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Bad_Man_Keepsake

  • As long as they dont remove carb and beast marks idc

  • Small tease and it already looks bad.

    In which way is this going to be useful? I'm all for gimmicky add-ons but at least make them useful!

    I just hope its a full rework and not just the add-ons.

  • Oh God they are doing a ,,Nurse,, again

  • jesus...That's why I've never heard of that add-on before. It's just pointless. Thx anyway, even tho it saddens me seeing potential wasted.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    As long as they dont remove carb and beast marks idc

    Really? You don't wanna know about his ultra rare addons?

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    this is literally the nurse add-ons where it applies their perks all over again. these add-ons are ######### and i hope this doesnt make it to final.

    At least for Nurse the effect lasts 60 seconds and they're brown and yellow rarity. This one looks really underwhelming.

    Honestly, Bubba needs a complete rework of his power, not a simple add-on pass.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405377#Comment_1405377

    Really? You don't wanna know about his ultra rare addons?

    They're gonna give him a matchbox equivalent. ;]

  • Well still better than chilli addons xd

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405377#Comment_1405377

    Really? You don't wanna know about his ultra rare addons?

    90% of the ultras in this game blow

  • The devs need to remove his chainsaw slowdown as well.

  • Normally I reply to all these individually but seeing 23 notifications is too much lol it is literally knockout on a killer who has knockout as their teachable perk. Genuinely worried after seeing this what they've done to my Bubba..

  • It looks like the nurse and given that the nurse barely works(Gamebreaking bugs) this doesn't make me hopeful.

    Why even bother putting weaker versions of perks on addons? What is the point when you can have 4 perks but only 2 addons and you can just run the normal better version of the perk anyways?

    It really does seem like the devs have learned NOTHING from the failure of the nurse rework.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Normally I reply to all these individually but seeing 23 notifications is too much lol it is literally knockout on a killer who has knockout as their teachable perk. Genuinely worried after seeing this what they've done to my Bubba..

    Maybe wait? This community is always the same - ONE thing is known and they think they know everything. I remember the Freddy Nerf a few months ago. Or that Doctor became weaker.

  • I'm betting right now that multidown is gonna get removed. Your chainsaw is gonna stop after you get 1 hit with it.

  • @Satelit said:

    Oh God they are doing a ,,Nurse,, again

    I dont get it. I have recently started playing nurse again and I find her new add-ons a massive improvement over the old ones. Her new omega blink is low key better than the old one in my opinion, the only thing that annoys me is that she has 2 meme add-ons and her ultra rares suck ass. Oh, and I also miss the speed add-ons, they were pretty fun :T

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Normally I reply to all these individually but seeing 23 notifications is too much lol it is literally knockout on a killer who has knockout as their teachable perk. Genuinely worried after seeing this what they've done to my Bubba..

    It's actually a much worse Knockout. This addon won't work on anyone if anyone is in your terror radius when you get the down. Knockout affects everyone outside 16m regardless, doesn't have a time limit and doesn't require using your chainsaw for the down.

  • @Kebek said:

    I'm betting right now that multidown is gonna get removed. Your chainsaw is gonna stop after you get 1 hit with it.

    Yeah, make him a beast at loops but remove his 1 shot. maybe make him move at 145% when using his chainsaw and make him unable to bump into objects, something like that.

  • Finally, my boy is getting the treatment he deserves :).

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Normally I reply to all these individually but seeing 23 notifications is too much lol it is literally knockout on a killer who has knockout as their teachable perk. Genuinely worried after seeing this what they've done to my Bubba..

    I really hope all the other add-ons won't be like this.

  • @Kebek said:

    I'm betting right now that multidown is gonna get removed. Your chainsaw is gonna stop after you get 1 hit with it.

    If they remove the slowdown, then it would be a fair trade-off.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405384#Comment_1405384

    I dont get it. I have recently started playing nurse again and I find her new add-ons a massive improvement over the old ones. Her new omega blink is low key better than the old one in my opinion, the only thing that annoys me is that she has 2 meme add-ons and her ultra rares suck ass. Oh, and I also miss the speed add-ons, they were pretty fun :T

    New + blink add on is better then the old ones?

    Its literally objectively worse sense its the same addon but now has a massive downside.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    There better be an add-on that allows Chainsaw Runs to persist through dropped pallets. Make it an Ultra Rare.

    *Thomas the Tank engine theme plays agressively*

  • I'm glad they're finally giving him attention, but this add-on doesn't look promising. I also hope it's a full rework and not just add-ons.

  • What's more telling is that THIS is the addon they decided to leak. So of all the addons they have designed that they could have possibly used to get us excited for the next patch, this is the one they actually used.

    Not a good sign.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405441#Comment_1405441

    New + blink add on is better then the old ones?

    Its literally objectively worse sense its the same addon but now has a massive downside.

    In my experience it feels really similar to the old omega, maybe even better because you can now travel slightly farther than with the old one.

    Although, that might be just me.

  • Finally. Some good news.

  • I swear to God no one in the balance team actually play the game.

    This add-on is clearly useless, how that hell does it even cross their mind?

    It's past time they get some new people doing the balance.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    well I'll be damned..... maybe tru3 will get more variations to play with in his quest to show that bubbahs good

    Scottjund did 32 4ks in a row with speedlimiter bubba while true failed after 4 games my dude after which he went on a whining spree.

  • @Valor188917 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405329#Comment_1405329

    Scottjund did 32 4ks in a row with speedlimiter bubba while true failed after 4 games my dude after which he went on a whining spree.

    the salt in this comment sustains me.

  • Facts=Salt now, okay. I'm just tired of him being brought up like he's some prodigy of DBD when he's mediocre. Weak gameplay for a guy that has 7000+ hours and it takes him ages to figure out mechanics, I can't tell if it's because he's so active with chat or if he's genuinly not very intelligent.

  • @Sylorknag said:

    I swear to God no one in the balance team actually play the game.

    This add-on is clearly useless, how that hell does it even cross their mind?

    It's past time they get some new people doing the balance.

    Depends heavily on if they are also reworking his power, for example if it's easier to down ppl without using addons for a faster chainsaw then this might even be good for slugg...oh no wait it's just 20 seconds which is very useless because it's better to wait for the survivor to recover in the first place.

  • That is another useless crap. Why use it when we have knock out which is better in any way?

  • Lol! So BHVR your that out of idea's that you have to put perks into add-ons?

    I hate to say this but it looks like a repeat of Nurse, but worse!

  • @Valor188917 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405639#Comment_1405639

    Facts=Salt now, okay. I'm just tired of him being brought up like he's some prodigy of DBD when he's mediocre. Weak gameplay for a guy that has 7000+ hours and it takes him ages to figure out mechanics, I can't tell if it's because he's so active with chat or if he's genuinly not very intelligent.

    so you jumped on me cause I mentioned his name? cool.

  • The only possible use I can think of is to slug someone who you suspect has DS active. Otherwise, what would be the benefit of this add-on? If the Survivors aren't close to having the gates powered, you probably wouldn't leave someone on the ground (assuming no one is near you, though if they are near you, this add-on doesn't activate). If they are, they're more likely to just power through the last of the gens, which means the aura hiding isn't going to mean as much.

‹ 1 2 3