Really.... killers??

So... now that the killes have proven they are NOT going to play fair during this event, I Think We should agree That during the next event there is no reason to make things easy on the killers. I swear to God this is the worst event ever. Killers bringing in Their worst builds, Moris, tunneling and camping. You do realise They made it easy for you to get the crown so there was a chance you would play fair?

i Think during next event you should make it so all 4 survivors need to be hooked for the killer to get the event-item. i really Think it’s a ######### behavior and it kind of shows who the real toxic people here are.. Think about that next time you sit and whine about how toxic survivors are.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Tjiani said:

    So... now that the killes have proven they are NOT going to play fair during this event, I Think We should agree That during the next event there is no reason to make things easy on the killers. I swear to God this is the worst event ever. Killers bringing in Their worst builds, Moris, tunneling and camping. You do realise They made it easy for you to get the crown so there was a chance you would play fair?

    i Think during next event you should make it so all 4 survivors need to be hooked for the killer to get the event-item. i really Think it’s a ######### behavior and it kind of shows who the real toxic people here are.. Think about that next time you sit and whine about how toxic survivors are.

    Maybe its the toxic survivors now playing killer who collect all the crowns and make miserable games for everyone else ;)

    Because its always "ALL KILLERS" and "ALL SURVIVORS" nothing inbetween ;)

  • @Tjiani said:

    So... now that the killes have proven they are NOT going to play fair during this event, I Think We should agree That during the next event there is no reason to make things easy on the killers. I swear to God this is the worst event ever. Killers bringing in Their worst builds, Moris, tunneling and camping. You do realise They made it easy for you to get the crown so there was a chance you would play fair?

    i Think during next event you should make it so all 4 survivors need to be hooked for the killer to get the event-item. i really Think it’s a ######### behavior and it kind of shows who the real toxic people here are.. Think about that next time you sit and whine about how toxic survivors are.

    Do not speak in absolutes because I have been playing as Bunny Legion and letting people go.

    Don't lump all killers in your litte rant, as mentioned, its often survivors playing killer during events that are extra toxic.

  • How can a killer not play fair?

  • @RayrafLPP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/166543/really-killers

    Maybe its the toxic survivors now playing killer who collect all the crowns and make miserable games for everyone else ;)

    Because its always "ALL KILLERS" and "ALL SURVIVORS" nothing inbetween ;)

    Agreed

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/166543/really-killers

    Do not speak in absolutes because I have been playing as Bunny Legion and letting people go.

    Don't lump all killers in your litte rant, as mentioned, its often survivors playing killer during events that are extra toxic.

    So you want me to believe that it`s survivors playing lvl 1-5 rank killers with all purple perks? Yeah right

  • @Tjiani said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393963#Comment_1393963

    So you want me to believe that it`s survivors playing lvl 1-5 rank killers with all purple perks? Yeah right

    You accused ALL killers of playing a certain way etc,... I am here to tell you, you are wrong. If you don't think survivors play killers toxic you havent watched enough streamers.

  • @RayrafLPP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/166543/really-killers

    Maybe its the toxic survivors now playing killer who collect all the crowns and make miserable games for everyone else ;)

    Because its always "ALL KILLERS" and "ALL SURVIVORS" nothing inbetween ;)

    I can`t even count the amount of matches I have played during this event and not ONCE have a killer let me or any of my teammates go. It’s tunneling, camping, bleeding out, Mori, NOED, Iri hatches ect. The toxiticy during this event is insane.

  • You do realise it's extremely easy to get all the crowns right? I got all of mine on the first day for survivor. Played from 4-10 and escaped nearly every game.

  • @Tjiani said:

    So... now that the killes have proven they are NOT going to play fair during this event, I Think We should agree That during the next event there is no reason to make things easy on the killers. I swear to God this is the worst event ever. Killers bringing in Their worst builds, Moris, tunneling and camping. You do realise They made it easy for you to get the crown so there was a chance you would play fair?

    i Think during next event you should make it so all 4 survivors need to be hooked for the killer to get the event-item. i really Think it’s a ######### behavior and it kind of shows who the real toxic people here are.. Think about that next time you sit and whine about how toxic survivors are.

    I play normally and sometimes that means I will get a 4k. First 2 days I let people go and got trashtalked so if you can't get out with crown, tough luck.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393972#Comment_1393972

    You accused ALL killers of playing a certain way etc,... I am here to tell you, you are wrong. If you don't think survivors play killers toxic you havent watched enough streamers.

    I know there are toxic survivors out there playing killer during this event. But I am rank 2 survivor, I doubt that players who normally play survivor, has reached rank 1-5 of killers with all meta-perks for this event.

  • @Tjiani said:

    So... now that the killes have proven they are NOT going to play fair during this event, I Think We should agree That during the next event there is no reason to make things easy on the killers. I swear to God this is the worst event ever. Killers bringing in Their worst builds, Moris, tunneling and camping. You do realise They made it easy for you to get the crown so there was a chance you would play fair?

    i Think during next event you should make it so all 4 survivors need to be hooked for the killer to get the event-item. i really Think it’s a ######### behavior and it kind of shows who the real toxic people here are.. Think about that next time you sit and whine about how toxic survivors are.

    Welcome to every event ever. Where both side are as toxic as humanly possible.

  • I mean, I've been letting people who are trying to get crownd go the whole event, even if it means missing out on my 3k or 4k and I've only ever gotten respect and gratitide messages for it, and this is on ps4 where we don't have egc do you have to directly message the person.

    Definitely isn't all of the killers like you're crying it is and definitely isn't that survivors are always toxic when you let them go like other people cry they are.

  • @Danu said:

    I mean, I've been letting people who are trying to get crownd go the whole event, even if it means missing out on my 3k or 4k and I've only ever gotten respect and gratitide messages for it, and this is on ps4 where we don't have egc do you have to directly message the person.

    Definitely isn't all of the killers like you're crying it is and definitely isn't that survivors are always toxic when you let them go like other people cry they are.

    If you are referring to me, I'm not claiming all survivors are toxic. But I put up with toxic survivors every day and if they can't show appreciation during event and getting crown, I see no need to let them escape anymore.

  • @Tjiani said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393961#Comment_1393961

    I can`t even count the amount of matches I have played during this event and not ONCE have a killer let me or any of my teammates go. It’s tunneling, camping, bleeding out, Mori, NOED, Iri hatches ect. The toxiticy during this event is insane.

    I got all the crowns on survivor and had no extreme problems doing so. Also Playing in Red ranks.

    Also Its easy to get crowns against campers. If you really have a hardcore camper you can finish the gens fast because you have no pressure.

    You know, If the event favoured survivors they also wouldnt give a ######### about the killer getting his crown. You know why i think that?

    I have seen killers gift hatch to the last survivor many times, but I never had a survivor gift me a hook/kill at the end of the game.

  • When exit gates are open and I have downed glowing survivors that I can kill, I have let them go all event. I very seldom do this otherwise.

    Sounds like you had 1-2 bad games and needed to go full "dbd racist" and say all of them are bad. No and there are even non toxic survivors in this game..strange huh?

  • @Danu said:

    I mean, I've been letting people who are trying to get crownd go the whole event, even if it means missing out on my 3k or 4k and I've only ever gotten respect and gratitide messages for it, and this is on ps4 where we don't have egc do you have to directly message the person.

    Definitely isn't all of the killers like you're crying it is and definitely isn't that survivors are always toxic when you let them go like other people cry they are.

    I let people go during the event when I was getting my crowns. Once I got them all though then I went back to playing normally.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393998#Comment_1393998

    If you are referring to me, I'm not claiming all survivors are toxic. But I put up with toxic survivors every day and if they can't show appreciation during event and getting crown, I see no need to let them escape anymore.

    That's fair enough, I wasn't referring directly to you btw because I know you didn't say every survivor in fairness but seeing it was what reminded me to add it along with the killer bit because I have seen some people complain about survivors like that. I absolutely wouldn't judge or trash talk a killer who doesn't let a survivor trying to get a crown survive the match if they were being toxic and bming, I know how immensely frustrating that is.

    Even saying that, I don't think killers have any obligation to let survivors go in a match anyway if theyre trying to get the crown, there's plenty of time to collect them, but i do think it's scummy for killers to play in a poor sport way by bleeding out, camping etc solely to prevent someone from escaping with a crown.

  • @Tjiani said:

    So... now that the killes have proven they are NOT going to play fair during this event, I Think We should agree That during the next event there is no reason to make things easy on the killers. I swear to God this is the worst event ever. Killers bringing in Their worst builds, Moris, tunneling and camping. You do realise They made it easy for you to get the crown so there was a chance you would play fair?

    i Think during next event you should make it so all 4 survivors need to be hooked for the killer to get the event-item. i really Think it’s a ######### behavior and it kind of shows who the real toxic people here are.. Think about that next time you sit and whine about how toxic survivors are.

    how dare the killers to use certain perks, addons or offerings.

    Also you know other events or things were made easier for survivors too? Did they played fair ? Nope. Its both sides, not just killers.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393998#Comment_1393998

    I let people go during the event when I was getting my crowns. Once I got them all though then I went back to playing normally.

    And that's completely fine, killers aren't under any obligation to let survivors go at all, there's plenty of time to get crowns anyway.

    I think a lot of people appreciate just playing normally anyway, it can take so long to get matches sometimes that it can be very disappointing to get farming matches if you just want a good game so even though i let people who are trying to get crowns go, I'll still play completely normally for the match until the end or until the person with the sparkles is on death hook, in which case I'll just ignore them for the rest of the match.

    (Also when i say trying to get crown i just mean if they don't have it on but have the sparkles after collecting it in the match, otherwise everyone is treated the same whether theyre wearing the cosmetic or not)

  • @Tjiani said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393961#Comment_1393961

    I can`t even count the amount of matches I have played during this event and not ONCE have a killer let me or any of my teammates go. It’s tunneling, camping, bleeding out, Mori, NOED, Iri hatches ect. The toxiticy during this event is insane.

    Why the actual hell would a killer let you go? If you cant deal with NOED you clearly need to reevaluate whether or not you should be still playing.

  • @Danu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1394005#Comment_1394005

    That's fair enough, I wasn't referring directly to you btw because I know you didn't say every survivor in fairness but seeing it was what reminded me to add it along with the killer bit because I have seen some people complain about survivors like that. I absolutely wouldn't judge or trash talk a killer who doesn't let a survivor trying to get a crown survive the match if they were being toxic and bming, I know how immensely frustrating that is.

    Even saying that, I don't think killers have any obligation to let survivors go in a match anyway if theyre trying to get the crown, there's plenty of time to collect them, but i do think it's scummy for killers to play in a poor sport way by bleeding out, camping etc solely to prevent someone from escaping with a crown.

    I agree that it is scummy thing to do.

  • Idk, I have def had some very toxic killers, but tbh I found more nice killers playing survivor than I found nice survivors playing killer.

    Like, in the short timespan I played killer for the sole purpose of getting crowns, as a survivor main, I had the worst possible experience with the survivors and ngl? I ain't even mad at killers anymore. Honestly? I let people with the crown sparkles go IF they didn't t-bag and spam blind me for hooking one of them. (Literally had a SFW group just surround me with flashlights once and tbag and flash at me the whole time.) I have six killers total, I only need the crown for huntress left, and of the 8 games I played cycling through them (I just can't seem to find the pedestal as huntress) survivors made it so miserable, I made a rant thread about matchmaking in feedback. I ended up only letting two go in 8 games because they were, for the most part, awful, and they'd rage in chat after.

    ESPECIALLY low-rank survivors. They are SUCH toxic trash.

  • Aww, sorry. Want a tissue?

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393978#Comment_1393978

    Why the actual hell would a killer let you go? If you cant deal with NOED you clearly need to reevaluate whether or not you should be still playing.

    I love how you only Pick NOED out of all the stuff i mentiones. It’s not about NOED it’s about people bringing in their most toxic builds and do everything in their power to prevent survivors from getting crowns. I am not asking killers to let me go, but at least stop playing so god damn sweaty and purposly doing everything they can to be as toxic as possible. I have had several killers carrying me to a crown, dropping me on the Ground right in front of it, waiting till the crown dissapears and then carrying me to a hook or mori me right next to a crown. I don’t mind killers playing like they normally would, putting up a fair fight, but this is just too much....

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    Aww, sorry. Want a tissue?

    How mature

  • You do not speak for everyone..so..yeah good luck with that thought process

  • @CashelP14 said:

    You do realise it's extremely easy to get all the crowns right? I got all of mine on the first day for survivor. Played from 4-10 and escaped nearly every game.

    Playing rank 10-4 you should be able to do that lol. Playing at rank 1 for every game when some survivors only have ######### perks, is another story 😀

  • I don't play toxic as a survivor, and most killers are not scummy. The event has been really fun. I don't teabag, DS, flashlight spam, and I actually try to help my team mates.

  • @Tjiani said:

    So... now that the killes have proven they are NOT going to play fair during this event, I Think We should agree That during the next event there is no reason to make things easy on the killers. I swear to God this is the worst event ever. Killers bringing in Their worst builds, Moris, tunneling and camping. You do realise They made it easy for you to get the crown so there was a chance you would play fair?

    i Think during next event you should make it so all 4 survivors need to be hooked for the killer to get the event-item. i really Think it’s a ######### behavior and it kind of shows who the real toxic people here are.. Think about that next time you sit and whine about how toxic survivors are.

    I believe the only way to not play fair is to break TOS, cheat, or team. So already, this is invalid. Moris are in the game. Camping permitted, Tunneling permitted. Survivors have been bringing keys into my games more. Just been dealing with it but saying w.e. It's not everyone and its not unfair. May be unfun, but until BH does stuff with keys and moris and literally starts sucking away BP for camping well, I don't know what to tell you.

  • I deranked from 2 to 8 and stopped cold there because I've been actively letting glowing original survivors without a crown escape. Rank doesn't matter, obviously, but it does also decrease my point gain and therefore hurts me to do it. But please, continue to push the narrative that all killers are being complete ######### during this event.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393998#Comment_1393998

    If you are referring to me, I'm not claiming all survivors are toxic. But I put up with toxic survivors every day and if they can't show appreciation during event and getting crown, I see no need to let them escape anymore.

    then few bad survivor ruin for all of us i mean i just going try on my 4 main survivor and stop and for killer i got it on one because playing killer pain even tho we get the crown no matter what.

    btw 2 crowns i got were from killers that let me go both time i said thank you but tho match are few and far between.

  • @Tjiani said:

    So... now that the killes have proven they are NOT going to play fair during this event, I Think We should agree That during the next event there is no reason to make things easy on the killers. I swear to God this is the worst event ever. Killers bringing in Their worst builds, Moris, tunneling and camping. You do realise They made it easy for you to get the crown so there was a chance you would play fair?

    i Think during next event you should make it so all 4 survivors need to be hooked for the killer to get the event-item. i really Think it’s a ######### behavior and it kind of shows who the real toxic people here are.. Think about that next time you sit and whine about how toxic survivors are.

    And i think everyone should get items for log in to game, like in Hearthstone or any other better designed game. You know, because we all should be able to have fun and celebrate without any disturbance in gameplay. How about that?

    Devs are to blame here, because they will not give us even crappy looking turd crown for free.

  • I believe that the killers that played fairly stopped playing once they got their crowns, simply because of the ridiculous amount of bugs and server stuttering atm.

  • I don’t understand where you get those Nice killers, I haven’t had a single one.. only ######### try-hard toxic russians match after match.

  • @LordRegal said:

    I deranked from 2 to 8 and stopped cold there because I've been actively letting glowing original survivors without a crown escape. Rank doesn't matter, obviously, but it does also decrease my point gain and therefore hurts me to do it. But please, continue to push the narrative that all killers are being complete ######### during this event.

    i know they are some cool killer but if what they said really happen that messed up no matter what

    what they said:I have had several killers carrying me to a crown, dropping me on the Ground right in front of it, waiting till the crown dissapears and then carrying me to a hook or mori me right next to a crown.

  • @EuphoricBliss35 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393979#Comment_1393979

    Playing rank 10-4 you should be able to do that lol. Playing at rank 1 for every game when some survivors only have ######### perks, is another story 😀

    Sorry I didn't make that clear lol I played from 4 o'clock to 10 o'clock. Been rank 1 survivor/killer for a few years now.

  • @RockoRango said:

    I believe that the killers that played fairly stopped playing once they got their crowns, simply because of the ridiculous amount of bugs and server stuttering atm.

    It has been quite ridiculous lately since the event started. Any hot fox for it yet? Not played since thursday

  • @Tjiani said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393961#Comment_1393961

    I can`t even count the amount of matches I have played during this event and not ONCE have a killer let me or any of my teammates go. It’s tunneling, camping, bleeding out, Mori, NOED, Iri hatches ect. The toxiticy during this event is insane.

    So not letting survivors go is now considered toxic? Really?

  • @Tjiani said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1394022#Comment_1394022

    I love how you only Pick NOED out of all the stuff i mentiones. It’s not about NOED it’s about people bringing in their most toxic builds and do everything in their power to prevent survivors from getting crowns. I am not asking killers to let me go, but at least stop playing so god damn sweaty and purposly doing everything they can to be as toxic as possible. I have had several killers carrying me to a crown, dropping me on the Ground right in front of it, waiting till the crown dissapears and then carrying me to a hook or mori me right next to a crown. I don’t mind killers playing like they normally would, putting up a fair fight, but this is just too much....

    Ive hd a killer slug me. Everyone else got out. Puck me up and drop me next to the gate and let me leave.

    Sorry your experience has been worse, but saying ALL killers suck for playing the game is asinine.

    Want the crowns? Earn them.

  • @Frareid88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1394379#Comment_1394379

    It has been quite ridiculous lately since the event started. Any hot fox for it yet? Not played since thursday

    The next hotfix is to fix the cakes not being the correct amount, no word on it containing any bug fixes.

    Yay

  • @Tjiani said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393963#Comment_1393963

    So you want me to believe that it`s survivors playing lvl 1-5 rank killers with all purple perks? Yeah right

    Stereotypes get you nowhere. You could try playing killer instead if getting ######### by TOXIC killers is so damaging to your mental state.

  • @TWiXT said:

    Due to the new Silent Hill Chapter release, we are getting an influx of new players, and so I must say:

    First of All Welcome to Dead by Daylight, and I hope you are all having fun so far.

    That being said, you are likely to see a whole lot of forum posts, and/or chat messages citing "Made up Rules" Killers and Survivors should follow. Most, if not all of these are based on individual experiences, and are heavily biased for what ever side the posting member plays, so before you comment or "side" with anyone, here is a list of unbiased "rules" that I believe everyone can get behind as a foundation to enjoying the game:

    1 - Play how you want to play and enjoy the game.

    2 - Respect is akin to Newtons 3rd law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Ergo, if you show no respect, don't expect any.

    3 - The Killers role is to kill, the Survivors is to survive... Both by any means necessary. Hate the game, not the player.

    4 - When the gates are powered... Anything goes.

    5 - You paid money for a multiplayer experience, and thus aren't entitled to win every match. Anyone who takes umbrage to this should stick to single-player games where-in you are entitled to win for the money you paid. Being salty because of a lost match is unbecoming, embarrassingly juvenile, and toxic to the communities reputation. We're all people pitting our skills, strategies, and knowledge against each-other. If you lose and have nothing good to say: Leave a "gg," calm down/lick your wounds, and move onto the next match.

    6 - (For PC players anyways) Post game chat can be closed using the ">>" in the lower right of the chat box, and will remain closed until you either open it again or restart the game. No one deserves abuse, so if you find yourself frustrated over excessive endgame chat toxicity: Just close it, and continue enjoying the game in peace.

    7 - This is a 4v1 Lobby and Match style Multiplayer game. When you queue up to play a match you are committing to seeing it through so that everyone can enjoy the game, and everyone else who queued up is depending on your commitment to the match in order to experience said enjoyment. The acceptable reasons for Intentionally Disconnecting from a match are as follows:

    1. A Game breaking bug rendering you incapable of playing a normal match.
    2. A Player(s) taking the game hostage/hacking/exploiting bugs or unintentional game mechanics/bullying or griefing you. (Record if possible, and Report them after leaving the match)
    3. Influences and situations outside of the game that make your disconnection unavoidable in order to deal with said circumstances.

    Disconnecting from a match intentionally for any other reason is a practice in bad sportsmanship that Ruins the experience for all other players, Disconnecting over petty reasons doesn't do anything other than piss off everyone else, and makes you a worse player for it since you don't learn how to play any better by quitting. Disconnecting is currently being punished for a good reason: Too many DC's from too many players results in leaving the community as a whole with a sour experience, and could eventually kill the game we love. If you are frustrated with how a match is going; Take it in stride as a learning experience, see it through to the end, take a break, and decide if you want to queue up for another match. We all bought this game in order to play it with others despite how each match goes, and the majority of the fun this game offers is in the variation of each individual match.

    Don't be a petty DC'er.

    8 - For survivors, Rage quitting via suicide on the hook is your choice, but as with rule 7, all it does is ruin the experience for the rest of your team, and piss everyone off. While it's not currently being punished, it's still regarded by the community as a show of bad sportsmanship. If you don't at least try to play through until the end, regardless of the results, you are only hurting the experience for all other players both new and old, but it's with the new players where this hurts the game the most.

    Bad matches happen, we understand, but that's no reason throw a game, especially over petty reasoning. Matches can turn around at the drop of a hat as long as everyone's still playing, and often do, but you won't experience that if you RQ on the hook, and by doing so you drastically affect the teams ability to pull off said "turn around". On top of this, it does nothing for your personal skill growth as a player, or your Blood Point/Experience gains, so there's not really any reason to do it other than petty ones.

    9 - If it's a legal mechanic in the game, don't be afraid to use it. Half the fun is discovering new strategies, counters, and synergies using the tools the game provides, so no matter how effective or overpowered you feel they are, there's nothing wrong with using them to your advantage.

    10 - Take the good with the bad in stride, rise to meet the challenge every new match presents, and overall... have fun.

    Honestly, this is just a list of Common Sense spelled out for everyone to see. The inherent problem of "unwritten" or "Made up rules" is that they're more of guidelines that nobody is obligated to follow. I know it won't change everyone, but I felt if I expressed the rules I follow when playing this game for all to see, maybe others might have them in mind when playing, whether they use them or not.

    To all you new players, again Welcome to DbD, and if you are going to follow any "Made up Rules", I believe this is a good set to start off with.

    Follow these rules, if any.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393998#Comment_1393998

    I let people go during the event when I was getting my crowns. Once I got them all though then I went back to playing normally.

    And I think that's part of the problem. It's so easy to get the crowns on Killer. It took me 3 and a half hours total. During that time I happily let people escape, farm, goof around, what have you. Afterwards I just wanted to go back to playing killer normally. It only stays entertaining while you get something out of it.

    I still have 5 survivors to go but I haven't been able to play as much the last few days. I'd say for the ones I've gotten maybe 5-6 hours total. I have met a lot of nice killers, but of course there's plenty who don't care.

  • @csandman1977 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393978#Comment_1393978

    So not letting survivors go is now considered toxic? Really?

    no i think it targeting only sparky ones is toxic to make sure they don't get one no matter what.

  • @Tjiani said:

    So... now that the killes have proven they are NOT going to play fair during this event, I Think We should agree That during the next event there is no reason to make things easy on the killers. I swear to God this is the worst event ever. Killers bringing in Their worst builds, Moris, tunneling and camping. You do realise They made it easy for you to get the crown so there was a chance you would play fair?

    i Think during next event you should make it so all 4 survivors need to be hooked for the killer to get the event-item. i really Think it’s a ######### behavior and it kind of shows who the real toxic people here are.. Think about that next time you sit and whine about how toxic survivors are.

    No one is forced to play the event or let you escape stop being entitled

  • Am I supposed to let survivors escape until the absolute end of this extended event or get branded as toxic or is there a point where I get to play the game before then?

  • @JustCats said:

    Am I supposed to let survivors escape until the absolute end of this extended event or get branded as toxic or is there a point where I get to play the game before then?

    you can do absolutely whatever you want there is no rule.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1394659#Comment_1394659

    you can do absolutely whatever you want there is no rule.

    Obviously - I'm just referring to yet another snowflake excuse to have expletives hurled at me in postgame.

  • If you can't escape once with your main in 3 weeks time then you have bigger problems then toxic killers

    I know Killers have it easier but can we stop pretending that survivors have to do this insurmountable task to get their crown. You just have to escape once. Hatch included

  • I have noticed I've faced literally nothing but tunneling Legion that use their power for a first free hit and then cancel to insta-down, Huntress with iri-head and ebony, and a slugging, camping Leatherface for the past week.

‹ 1 2 3