Really.... killers??

So... now that the killes have proven they are NOT going to play fair during this event, I Think We should agree That during the next event there is no reason to make things easy on the killers. I swear to God this is the worst event ever. Killers bringing in Their worst builds, Moris, tunneling and camping. You do realise They made it easy for you to get the crown so there was a chance you would play fair?

i Think during next event you should make it so all 4 survivors need to be hooked for the killer to get the event-item. i really Think it’s a ######### behavior and it kind of shows who the real toxic people here are.. Think about that next time you sit and whine about how toxic survivors are.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Tjiani said:

    So... now that the killes have proven they are NOT going to play fair during this event, I Think We should agree That during the next event there is no reason to make things easy on the killers. I swear to God this is the worst event ever. Killers bringing in Their worst builds, Moris, tunneling and camping. You do realise They made it easy for you to get the crown so there was a chance you would play fair?

    i Think during next event you should make it so all 4 survivors need to be hooked for the killer to get the event-item. i really Think it’s a ######### behavior and it kind of shows who the real toxic people here are.. Think about that next time you sit and whine about how toxic survivors are.

    Lol

  • I don't want to start an argument but I say that this is karma since in almost every game I play I get cursed at in chat, but danced by toxic survivors and called a noob so honestly I think you survivors had it coming again this is just my opinion please don't start any arguments with me

  • I'm new to this game and am learning to play killer. I have seen these crown things in the game but I have no idea what they do so I've just been ignoring them. I don't tunnel and I don't camp the hooks once I have hooked someone yet I have received more hate messages in my first 8 hours with this game than I have had in the last 12 months in all other games put together. It does appear to be a very toxic game to play 😂

  • I love bringing my red mori and getting hate messages like yours, especially during this event :)

  • I like how the simple act of killing survivors is "toxic" now.

    Seriously, I've always had the impression that a lot of survivors just don't want killers to play the game at all, but this event only doubles down on that.

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1394012#Comment_1394012

    And I think that's part of the problem. It's so easy to get the crowns on Killer. It took me 3 and a half hours total. During that time I happily let people escape, farm, goof around, what have you. Afterwards I just wanted to go back to playing killer normally. It only stays entertaining while you get something out of it.

    I still have 5 survivors to go but I haven't been able to play as much the last few days. I'd say for the ones I've gotten maybe 5-6 hours total. I have met a lot of nice killers, but of course there's plenty who don't care.

    Took me the first day to finish both sides. I already knew survivor would be cancer like any other event. So I immediately started survivor and some killera. Proceeded to finish killer on my mains the next day

    This is probably the first time anything has been easy imho for killer tho.

  • @CriminalMind_ITA said:

    I love bringing my red mori and getting hate messages like yours, especially during this event :)

    How mature. I am sure you Will get far in life

  • Yeah.


    Let me stop playing the game and let the sparkly survivors escape for free.

  • I play both sides... What do you expect from killers? Red carpet and flowers? His job is killing you, why should they go easy on you?

  • Mature just like your rant post

1 2 3 ›