Dear developers.Tired of constant winning(4 kills) as a killer. Rank 1.

Would be nice to improve matchmaking to compete with equal skilled players .Either that or your game is too killer sided.

Dear developers. What needs to be done to prove that the game is killer sided? Like 100 games in a row with 3-4 kills on rank 1 would be enough to prove that the game is balanced fine ? And that it doesnt need to go through balance changes anymore? Not counting low tier killers though. They need to be balanced .

@Peanits

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I do complain about biased games. Because most games are solos. Would you like to play a game where you have no challenge at all?

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1207600#Comment_1207600

    Are you serious right now? The video isn't even a montage. I knew it was just a clickbait title the moment I realized that, but just to make absolutely sure, I went and looked at the guy's channel. He doesn't have any other game in this "streak" posted. He was just exaggerating how well he does with Plague and used a clickbait title. And even if he was actually trying to be serious about this, this wouldn't be anything close to valid proof of over 100 games in a row with 4Ks.

    By the way, for all the ignorant people in this thread calling the OP bait, this video's title is what bait actually is. I'm amazed at how many people have no clue what bait actually means and just throw the phrase around whenever they don't like a post as if they're actually making a point instead of making themselves seem ignorant.

    Ahm, he does it LIVE, his name is fungoose, he is a very well known streamer. You are just saying that he is lying in front of hundreds of people. The only one that can not be serious is you and you are embarrassing yourself right now. Ask him why he did not uploaded more of his streak. twitch.tv/fungoose

    By the way, he is on to the next streak with freddy, and he is uploading now every game.

    The sad part is that you call it clickbait even i am pretty sure you know it is not. Instead of crying that this is all a lie, how about you watch a good killer like him and try to learn something? Then oyu dont have to come here and moan about why you get crushed in your games all the time.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1208294#Comment_1208294

    Ahm, he does it LIVE, his name is fungoose, he is a very well known streamer. You are just saying that he is lying in front of hundreds of people. The only one that can not be serious is you and you are embarrassing yourself right now. Ask him why he did not uploaded more of his streak. twitch.tv/fungoose

    By the way, he is on to the next streak with freddy, and he is uploading now every game.

    He s done.

    On topic: the game goes like this everytime. Killers win most games in rank 1. For several years already. If killer has experience and goes for the kills he will 4k almost every game in rank 1 against solos.

  • @luka2211 said:

    "100 games of constant 4ks to prove the game is killer sided"... Someone could literally do 100 games with a good swf and win all of em to prove the opposite. Just because you aren't going against the best of survs,doesn't mean other killers don't. And besides you are ps4,it's prob alot different there. I bet u'd want cross play between console and pc just to get worthy opponents... Edit:Thought ur post said ps4 for some reason lmfao ignore it

    No. I didnt mean that really. I meant to prove that the game is too much killer sided against solos. Then swf would be balanced i guess. The thing i want is devs to realize that and make something like seperate mode against swf only. Something.

  • @Raccoon said:

    This thread is like a "who's who" of users to ignore :)

    I hope people that have nothing to provide against you ignore you too :)

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1212610#Comment_1212610

    He s done.

    On topic: the game goes like this everytime. Killers win most games in rank 1. For several years already. If killer has experience and goes for the kills he will 4k almost every game in rank 1 against solos.

    It is not about that someone gets done or anything like that, its not my intention to bully or shittalk someone because he has a different opinion. My only problem with people like Dehitay is that even stonehard solid proof wont stop them from denying everything which simply makes any discussion a farce.

  • i mean i get 4k every game, doesnt mean killers are op, its just thati have 3k hours and i know almost everything in this game. also i play doc . doesnt need killer needs nerf.

  • Luckily they are fixing matchmaking. With the current matchmaking every survivor team is full of potatoes that don't even stand a chance of getting 2 out.

  • What the bleeping hell is up with those graphics....and why are you running add ons?

  • A little while ago, I would have been inclined to disagree. However, that was before they introduced Dedicated servers to Xbox again. I've gone from facing rank 1-2 sweat squads as a rank 1 killer. To facing a rank 5, 12, 16, and 2. In one match. And they were all solo. I've no idea what they did, but I think the main issue of easy games is because of the current matchmaking.

  • @xEzekanarioX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1207037#Comment_1207037

    Thats right, you got it. And this is why killers are getting nerfed, because of baby survivors... They are forgetting that this is survivors vs a KILLER, most likely you will die, but they think this is call of duty, thinking they both have weapons and have the same win option lol.

    This is killer mains problem, right here.

    They dont see this as a game, It's a job. And devs should be balanced on 4k why? because he is a killer with weapon, you must die then!

    Devs should make a game where killers play vs AI survivors, So killers can enjoy killing everygame honestly.

  • Graphics filter so survivors cant hide. Imagine customizing your graphics to avoid the game how is meant to be played (in a way you can lose survivors in a chase for example) and then complain about the game being to easy.

    To be fair, i use colorfilters too, but thats because i am colorblind, and since they didnt implement a colorblind mode for 2 years, i have to use them to see the aura of gens, because otherwise, i cant see them.

  • @sulaiman said:

    Graphics filter so survivors cant hide. Imagine customizing your graphics to avoid the game how is meant to be played (in a way you can lose survivors in a chase for example) and then complain about the game being to easy.

    To be fair, i use colorfilters too, but thats because i am colorblind, and since they didnt implement a colorblind mode for 2 years, i have to use them to see the aura of gens, because otherwise, i cant see them.

    His game just looks brighter to me. Now, if we're gonna say adjusting brightness is an exploit because it's not 'how the game is meant to be played', then I think 9 out of 10 players will have to be banned...

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1223157#Comment_1223157

    His game just looks brighter to me. Now, if we're gonna say adjusting brightness is an exploit because it's not 'how the game is meant to be played', then I think 9 out of 10 players will have to be banned...

    imagine getting banned for adjusting your monitor or nvidia,amd settings for a game lmfao

  • The game is killer sided...

    STFU

    All I have to say.

  • Sure, i dont think its an exploit, but its the overall context.

    He plays one of the top killers

    plays on a high level

    uses costumized settings

    Argues that all killer can do it.

    If anything, it might show that his killer of choice might be op, but drawing conclusions for every other killer is simply not valid.

    And that forms a whole picture.

  • @deadbyhitbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1210457#Comment_1210457

    His Plague games were somewhat far back, but I definitely disagree that was clickbait. The man is dedicated to getting 4ks with any killer he plays. Awhile back, I watched him very frequently and he's had streaks of upwards of 5 months without letting anyone escape via exit gate. 116 is realistic for someone like him who is so insanely dedicated to getting 4ks.


    I love how the claim went from 116 win streak vid to 'oh yeah its a clickbait title' to 'oh yeah I cant find the video' to 'oh yeah hatch doesn't count but it's still a streak!'. Your metric for 'streak' basically nulls out any kind of loss outside of a stomp which if a player is a good streamer will probably rarely/never happen. Show me 116 4ks in a row with 0 hatch escapes and I'll agree with you that killers should be nerfed.

  • @sulaiman said:

    Sure, i dont think its an exploit, but its the overall context.

    He plays one of the top killers

    plays on a high level

    uses costumized settings

    Argues that all killer can do it.

    If anything, it might show that his killer of choice might be op, but drawing conclusions for every other killer is simply not valid.

    And that forms a whole picture.

    If you bring context into it, then it's only natural that players versing the best competition select the best game features to gain an advantage, isn't it? Not all things in this game possess equal strength. If you play a highly competitive game like CSGO, chances are your setup is gonna be perfect, you're going to purchase the best weapons when available, etc. I don't see what would be wrong with it. Not everything is exactly perfectly balanced and it couldn't possibly be.

    Same here, on a much smaller level because DbD is nowhere close that level of competitiveness. If you go at rank 1 with Clown with one perk, it's not gonna work out well. However, I played at rank 1 with Billy, Huntress, Spirit (these without add-ons), Doc 2.0 and Myers (these with add-ons, but usually from brown to green, not certainly needing the ultra-rares). I follow non-professional streamers who main Oni, Demo (brown add-ons) and Nurse (no add-ons, sick one). So, I don't think the argument about character selection holds much water either, because there are more viable characters that dbd forumers account for.

    About the question if anybody can do it. Mostly yes, almost everybody can do it. You don't need great PC specs for this game, or fine customization. What certain fellow killers posting regularly on this forum need to do is to forget when they stomped bot survivors at ranks 20-13 and accept to go through the learning process.

    I haven't gone through all the thread, but the one thing I agree with the OP, is that on average solo survivors are indeed weak against a competent rank 1 killer. Sometimes RNG can be lopsided and interfere in that, as we all know, but that's about it.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    Would be nice to improve matchmaking to compete with equal skilled players .Either that or your game is too killer sided.

    Dear developers. What needs to be done to prove that the game is killer sided? Like 100 games in a row with 3-4 kills on rank 1 would be enough to prove that the game is balanced fine ? And that it doesnt need to go through balance changes anymore? Not counting low tier killers though. They need to be balanced .

    @Peanits

    Idk

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    We did it guys. We found the one who was hogging all the bad survivors and left the rank 10 killers with rank 1 survivors. Matchmaking solved, we can all go home now.

    Most Rank 1 killers 4K lost of their matches. It’s interesting seeing the purple or green killers pretend to be red and lie about how difficult playing red rank killer is. If you managed to get to rank 4 and it now exponentially harder for you, it Means you’re not a red rank killer.m


    BHVRs OWN stats say exactly what the OP is saying. red rank killers Destroy survivors on average.

  • @DisappointedUser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1208134#Comment_1208134

    Most Rank 1 killers 4K lost of their matches. It’s interesting seeing the purple or green killers pretend to be red and lie about how difficult playing red rank killer is. If you managed to get to rank 4 and it now exponentially harder for you, it Means you’re not a red rank killer.m

    BHVRs OWN stats say exactly what the OP is saying. red rank killers Destroy survivors on average.

    Stats are stats. But you can start winning 80% of your games as survivor. There is one huge difference between teams that win and teams that lose. Teams that win are confident players. They stay on their gen until the killer is close to them and then take their chase. Teams that lose are the ones that walk over to a locker and get off their gen to counter BBQ and Chili.


    Teams that win never abandon objectives and show fear. They play with confidence at all times. They're not afraid to be the one that gets chased next. Teams that lose hide behind a rock and make sure the killer never finds them.


    If you go right now and stop hiding from the killer. If you practice staying on your gen and learning how to take the killer for a 45 second chase on average. You will win 80% of your games.


    Literally the best advice you're going to ever get. And maybe you don't need it. But more people in the community need it. The killer is not a dominant presence. They noob stomp against stealth players. Confident survivors will always win. That's why they're accused of being SWF all the time even if they're solo players.

  • If the killer never finds them, they are never hooked, and if they split, 3 work on a gen while one hides. How can such a team lose? Seems like a not-so-well-thought-through-argument.

  • are you really ######### accusing the devs for you being good at the game?

  • @obamagaming99 said:

    are you really ######### accusing the devs for you being good at the game?

    No. I want to get into a game wthout knowing that im going to win. Solo is extremely weak against top tier killers. Most of the times its so boring(solo survivors are not even good because of rank not being able to recognise skill level properly) that im forced to play solo survivor to have some decent challenge.

  • @Carth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1210608#Comment_1210608

    I love how the claim went from 116 win streak vid to 'oh yeah its a clickbait title' to 'oh yeah I cant find the video' to 'oh yeah hatch doesn't count but it's still a streak!'. Your metric for 'streak' basically nulls out any kind of loss outside of a stomp which if a player is a good streamer will probably rarely/never happen. Show me 116 4ks in a row with 0 hatch escapes and I'll agree with you that killers should be nerfed.

    Who said that killers should be nerfed?

  • That's the general assumption. It's of course the crazy matchmaker we have rn. I'm just wondering how someone gets tired of winning, unless the games are too easy. Mine don't feel too easy.

  • @thekiller490490 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1224414#Comment_1224414

    That's the general assumption. It's of course the crazy matchmaker we have rn. I'm just wondering how someone gets tired of winning, unless the games are too easy. Mine don't feel too easy.

    They dont need. Solo needs buff. Its easy and boring to play against people that play wthout knowing what they doing. Solo needs to have comms.

  • @SurviveByDaylight said:

    It’s not bait 😂 I 3-4K with plague against red ranks. I think communicating teams run on me more often than not. But I’m rank 9 killer. I don’t play much but I see red rank survivors in my game almost every game. Usually anywhere between 2-4 per game. Plague is considered one of the worst killers and I think it’s too easy.

    Idk why youre always tryna argue with someone in your posts.

    Plague is not one of the worst Killers in the game. Far from it. Plague is incredibly boring to play, and thats why you dont see many people playing her. Of course, its easy to 3k as Plague as Rank 20, so you shouldnt be having any struggles at all.

  • @MeeSush said:

    i mean i get 4k every game, doesnt mean killers are op, its just thati have 3k hours and i know almost everything in this game. also i play doc . doesnt need killer needs nerf.

    DId i say they are op?

    But if you 4k everygame there is clearly an issue with the game. I suspect its due to solo players having zero knowledge about what others do and plan to do.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1212581#Comment_1212581

    What the bleeping hell is up with those graphics....and why are you running add ons?

    Oh god tell me how am i suppose to play ?

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1224418#Comment_1224418

    They dont need. Solo needs buff. Its easy and boring to play against people that play wthout knowing what they doing. Solo needs to have comms.

    I'm agreeing with you on changing killers. I also agree that the way the game should be balanced is direct communication between survivors. If personal experiences have any worth I definitely get those cases of bad mm. I can usually pick up mid game that these survivors just don't belong here (chase skill wise).

  • This is Bait LOL move along.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1212633#Comment_1212633

    It is not about that someone gets done or anything like that, its not my intention to bully or shittalk someone because he has a different opinion. My only problem with people like Dehitay is that even stonehard solid proof wont stop them from denying everything which simply makes any discussion a farce.

    Solid proof would get me to change my mind. The problem is you for some reason think that the video you provided could be considered solid proof. That would be the equivalent of me saying I can catch an arrow being fired straight at me at full draw and providing a video to prove it. Then the video is me holding an arrow saying "I just caught this arrow being fired straight at me at full draw". A single gameplay video doesn't prove somebody got 116 4Ks in a row. That's an outrageous claim that needs far more proof than a video that shows a single 4K in order to be taken seriously. I checked out his stream but unfortunately he's currently playing survivor.

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1213472#Comment_1213472

    Solid proof would get me to change my mind. The problem is you for some reason think that the video you provided could be considered solid proof. That would be the equivalent of me saying I can catch an arrow being fired straight at me at full draw and providing a video to prove it. Then the video is me holding an arrow saying "I just caught this arrow being fired straight at me at full draw". A single gameplay video doesn't prove somebody got 116 4Ks in a row. That's an outrageous claim that needs far more proof than a video that shows a single 4K in order to be taken seriously. I checked out his stream but unfortunately he's currently playing survivor.

    What killer you play?How long you play killer?

  • I don't really stick hard to any one killer. I guess the one I play most often nowadays would be Doctor because of the speed at which he can find survivors. I do have a preference for the stealth killers in general as well. I can't say for sure exactly how long I've played killer, but I think about 75% of my time playing Dead by Daylight has been killer and I currently have over 2500 hours.

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1224455#Comment_1224455

    I don't really stick hard to any one killer. I guess the one I play most often nowadays would be Doctor because of the speed at which he can find survivors. I do have a preference for the stealth killers in general as well. I can't say for sure exactly how long I've played killer, but I think about 75% of my time playing Dead by Daylight has been killer and I currently have over 2500 hours.

    You have over 2500 hours and your kill rate on rank 1 is less than at least 90%?When you actually going for 4 kills.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1224457#Comment_1224457

    You have over 2500 hours and your kill rate on rank 1 is less than at least 90%?When you actually going for 4 kills.

    Yeah, that's gonna be true for most killers unless they're non stop using the most powerful stuff possible. Though I will admit I don't try so hard for 4Ks that I'll hard tunnel, slug to prevent hatch escapes, or anything like that so if you're doing those things it wouldn't surprise me if your kill rate is a deal higher than mine.

  • Well.... your title is pretty much literally you asking for just that sooo you are welcome?

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1224457#Comment_1224457

    You have over 2500 hours and your kill rate on rank 1 is less than at least 90%?When you actually going for 4 kills.

    u have 4 kill 100 games ? i have 32k perfect bloodpoint game around 250 games in a row... maybe u are not that pro 😎😎😎

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1213472#Comment_1213472

    Solid proof would get me to change my mind. The problem is you for some reason think that the video you provided could be considered solid proof. That would be the equivalent of me saying I can catch an arrow being fired straight at me at full draw and providing a video to prove it. Then the video is me holding an arrow saying "I just caught this arrow being fired straight at me at full draw". A single gameplay video doesn't prove somebody got 116 4Ks in a row. That's an outrageous claim that needs far more proof than a video that shows a single 4K in order to be taken seriously. I checked out his stream but unfortunately he's currently playing survivor.

    Again, it is confirmed by hundreds if not thousends of people; we have seen it live on twitch. People here even confirmed that it is legit. He is doing another Streak right now (10 x 4K in a row so far) What else do you need? Just think for a moment. What is more likely. That a guy who has hundreds of viewers and is a well known streamer makes this all up(somehow) on youtube or that it is simply true that he did it? I am sure you know the answer.

    You stand with your back to the wall because this simple killstreak makes all your complaining and all your arguements absolutly obsolet but you cant stop trying to justify those complains somehow.

    It is no shame to admit when beeing wrong, but it is a shame keep arguing even when you are aware that your arguemtn got disproved.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1207921#Comment_1207921

    Hag is actually one of the best killers. 

    😂

    Someone here literally posted more than 100 games(rank1) with 3-4kills every game as addonless plague which already proves my point.

    You can all scream "bait" all you want . You only showing that you clearly have a lot to learn when playing killer and that your logic is one sided.

    The fact that you mentioned low tier killers proves that you post before read .

    One example of someone with THOUSANDS of hours under their belt as killer is not really proof of the game being killer sided. Neither is you being bored from doing the same. Seems to me that bhvr looks at all the stats and makes changes accordingly rather than go off what the complaint of the day is on the forums or just taking a few outliers and adjusting the game to them.

  • If you are 4k every game and getting bored you are clearly not playing enough clown.

  • @Cheers said:

    Got a picture of this rank 1 account, because as someone who is rank 1 on both sides this is either complete bs or you're the best killer to grace the earth.

    Aren’t you the one who got 3-4 kills in every game as legion for 50 games? And actually revealed legion is actually really good in the new meta, which I’ve been making a video series of proving that legion is a really good killer now

  • @djsponge10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1206970#Comment_1206970

    Aren’t you the one who got 3-4 kills in every game as legion for 50 games? And actually revealed legion is actually really good in the new meta, which I’ve been making a video series of proving that legion is a really good killer now

    Yes, I did! But this guy said it was easy to get 4ks every game, which to me isn't true if you're facing a decent team.

    Glad I inspired you ^^ (If I did at all). Have you got any uploaded? If so I'd like to see them, as I really enjoy watching Legion gameplay!

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1224452#Comment_1224452

    Again, it is confirmed by hundreds if not thousends of people; we have seen it live on twitch. People here even confirmed that it is legit. He is doing another Streak right now (10 x 4K in a row so far) What else do you need? Just think for a moment. What is more likely. That a guy who has hundreds of viewers and is a well known streamer makes this all up(somehow) on youtube or that it is simply true that he did it? I am sure you know the answer.

    You stand with your back to the wall because this simple killstreak makes all your complaining and all your arguements absolutly obsolet but you cant stop trying to justify those complains somehow.

    It is no shame to admit when beeing wrong, but it is a shame keep arguing even when you are aware that your arguemtn got disproved.

    I'm not disputing FunGoose's streak at all, but I will absolutely dispute how meaningful it is. He is a professional DbD player with nearly 10k hours. This is about as relevant as saying an NBA player beat average college players 200 times in a row in a game of 1v1. Citing full time streamers as any sort of balance metric is a fool's errand. I wouldn't expect the average hobbyist to make auto repairs even remotely as fast as I can, because it's what I do every day as a job.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225075#Comment_1225075

    I'm not disputing FunGoose's streak at all, but I will absolutely dispute how meaningful it is. He is a professional DbD player with nearly 10k hours. This is about as relevant as saying an NBA player beat average college players 200 times in a row in a game of 1v1. Citing full time streamers as any sort of balance metric is a fool's errand. I wouldn't expect the average hobbyist to make auto repairs even remotely as fast as I can, because it's what I do every day as a job.

    Bet I take my s2k apart and put it back together faster then you can take off my tires/ starter/ stage 2 clutch :P

    Or tiburon..

    Wouldn't touch my lexus tho.


    Thats right... eat my weird flex.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225075#Comment_1225075

    I'm not disputing FunGoose's streak at all, but I will absolutely dispute how meaningful it is. He is a professional DbD player with nearly 10k hours. This is about as relevant as saying an NBA player beat average college players 200 times in a row in a game of 1v1. Citing full time streamers as any sort of balance metric is a fool's errand. I wouldn't expect the average hobbyist to make auto repairs even remotely as fast as I can, because it's what I do every day as a job.

    Quote Dehitay:

    If you can actually get 100 victories in a row with 3 or more kills at rank 1 with valid proof, I'll lobby alongside you. I'm surprised nobody picked up on this borderline impossible condition. I'm perfectly ok with saying if you can pull that off, let's nerf killers somehow. If survivors could get 100 4 man escapes in a row, I would definitely want them nerfed.


    After i delivered solid proof he jumped on the Illuminati conspiricy train, thats the reason we still have a discussion going.

    Fungoose has 7K hours, and he is a very good player obviously, but on the other side, there are also good survivors with the same ammount of hours on the record ..or even more. Its highly unlikely that he was not running into 4 man tryhard squads in almost 120 games who have at least the same experience then he has. And he still managed to 4K them - with No addons / offering Plague...

    According to some here, its impossible to beat those groups, and according to even the majority here, killer mains run into SWF groups on daily basis.

    My point was to just show that it is in fact possible to beat the best survivors over and over again, if you are just good enough.

    But as you say, we should not balance mainly for the best of the best, but rather more for experienced but not highly skilled players. Still, it leaves a sour taste, since you have to imagine what this will do to those killers who already dominate without those upcoming killer buffs.

  • Edited lightning like this should be bannable...


    I was all with this post until I saw your screen basically looks like you have ultra lightborn on 24/7 which lets you see survivors as if it was broad daylight and ruins the texture blending if they try to hide. Almost as if you don't even have environmental shadows at all.....

    EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT!!!

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    🤔🤔🤔

    I don't know how to feel about this post.

    I'm so conflicted😅

  • @Feiten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225313#Comment_1225313

    Bet I take my s2k apart and put it back together faster then you can take off my tires/ starter/ stage 2 clutch :P

    Or tiburon..

    Wouldn't touch my lexus tho.

    Thats right... eat my weird flex.

    I spent years at Lexus. Just need a 10, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22mm and you're golden.

1 2 3 4 5