Dear developers.Tired of constant winning(4 kills) as a killer. Rank 1.

Would be nice to improve matchmaking to compete with equal skilled players .Either that or your game is too killer sided.

Dear developers. What needs to be done to prove that the game is killer sided? Like 100 games in a row with 3-4 kills on rank 1 would be enough to prove that the game is balanced fine ? And that it doesnt need to go through balance changes anymore? Not counting low tier killers though. They need to be balanced .

@Peanits

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1224452#Comment_1224452

    Again, it is confirmed by hundreds if not thousends of people; we have seen it live on twitch. People here even confirmed that it is legit. He is doing another Streak right now (10 x 4K in a row so far) What else do you need? Just think for a moment. What is more likely. That a guy who has hundreds of viewers and is a well known streamer makes this all up(somehow) on youtube or that it is simply true that he did it? I am sure you know the answer.

    You stand with your back to the wall because this simple killstreak makes all your complaining and all your arguements absolutly obsolet but you cant stop trying to justify those complains somehow.

    It is no shame to admit when beeing wrong, but it is a shame keep arguing even when you are aware that your arguemtn got disproved.

    Being a famous and skilled streamer doesn't mean that he got 116 4Ks in a row as Plague. Now if 100 people actually did come forth and confirm that he did so and they witnessed it, it would be a different story (although a practical impossibility since the chances of a single person catching 116 of his Plague games in a row without missing anything would be unlikely let alone 100 people doing it). However, only 2 people have suggested that's the case. And you make a stupid alternative like "did he make all this up on youtube or is it simply true that he did it?" when he didn't even make it all up on youtube. All he did was a single video of him playing a Plague game saying 116 4K streak as Plague. And there is absolutely nothing simple about getting 116 4Ks in a row so both sides of that question are stupid. You're wildly dellusional if you think this is a "simple killstreak".

    Btw, I actually did find his Freddy killstreak videos. And while they actually do provide more evidence, the timing on them makes it suspicious as all hell. His Freddy kill streak involves 9 4Ks in a streak over the course of 69 days. While it is possible to do this since it's exclusive to Freddy and he can just play other characters during other points, it's incredibly unusual to split out a "streak" over such an excessively extended amount of time. It's provides all kinds of time for selective choices, editting, and all other kinds of things to raise suspicious over the streak's validity. He's clearly only doing it for his fans and not to prove anything, otherwise that's a questionable choice. Btw, if he did his Plague streak at the same rate, then it would have taken over 889 days (2 and a half years) which goes further back than the Plague's release date.

    @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225313#Comment_1225313

    Quote Dehitay:

    If you can actually get 100 victories in a row with 3 or more kills at rank 1 with valid proof, I'll lobby alongside you. I'm surprised nobody picked up on this borderline impossible condition. I'm perfectly ok with saying if you can pull that off, let's nerf killers somehow. If survivors could get 100 4 man escapes in a row, I would definitely want them nerfed.

    After i delivered solid proof he jumped on the Illuminati conspiricy train, thats the reason we still have a discussion going.

    Fungoose has 7K hours, and he is a very good player obviously, but on the other side, there are also good survivors with the same ammount of hours on the record ..or even more. Its highly unlikely that he was not running into 4 man tryhard squads in almost 120 games who have at least the same experience then he has. And he still managed to 4K them - with No addons / offering Plague...

    According to some here, its impossible to beat those groups, and according to even the majority here, killer mains run into SWF groups on daily basis.

    My point was to just show that it is in fact possible to beat the best survivors over and over again, if you are just good enough.

    But as you say, we should not balance mainly for the best of the best, but rather more for experienced but not highly skilled players. Still, it leaves a sour taste, since you have to imagine what this will do to those killers who already dominate without those upcoming killer buffs.

    The only solid proof you've provided so far is proof that you have absolutely no clue what solid proof is. Fungoose is definitely a highly skilled player. I can see that from his gameplay for sure. But even highly skilled players would find it to be a giant struggle to get 100 4Ks in a row. While there is a possibility it can be done, there's definitely no solid proof that he did it. Though with his methods of separating streaks between killers and only attempting the streak during select games instead of in a row, it's more possible his way than the standard way.

  • felt that. whenever i play killer it usually ends in a 4k because the survivors i go against obviously shouldnt be in red ranks.

    like, seeing people instantly throw down pallets and falling for extremely simple mindgames they could easily read if they tried just makes me yawn lol

  • Dude, don't be afraid, your Hillbilly is getting a nerf soon! UWU

  • @Dehitay said:

    If you can actually get 100 victories in a row with 3 or more kills at rank 1 with valid proof, I'll lobby alongside you. I'm surprised nobody picked up on this borderline impossible condition. I'm perfectly ok with saying if you can pull that off, let's nerf killers somehow. If survivors could get 100 4 man escapes in a row, I would definitely want them nerfed.

    I know it's not 100 or nearly close but I decided to jump on killer to see how easy it is. 2 days ago I went from rank 17 to rank 13 getting 7 4k in a row. I always appreciate when killers let me get the hatch or door if I was a good survivor so a few of the games i stood and watched survivor open the gate. Otherwise, 7 4k in a row WITHOUT MORI. I'm sure theres a curve when you get to red ranks, but a rank 15 jiller should be balanced with a rank 15 survivor.

  • @Yrakaz4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1207072#Comment_1207072

    I know it's not 100 or nearly close but I decided to jump on killer to see how easy it is. 2 days ago I went from rank 17 to rank 13 getting 7 4k in a row. I always appreciate when killers let me get the hatch or door if I was a good survivor so a few of the games i stood and watched survivor open the gate. Otherwise, 7 4k in a row WITHOUT MORI. I'm sure theres a curve when you get to red ranks, but a rank 15 jiller should be balanced with a rank 15 survivor.

    While 7 4Ks is pretty decent, the lower the rank, the easier it is to accomplish. Killers are easier to pick up than survivors, but the survivor skill cap is more powerful than the killer skill cap. At lower skill levels, the killer is going to do better on average, but at higher skill levels, the survivors know how to take advantage of all the things at their disposal (primarily time differences) while the killer has less at his disposal at that skill.

    I'm sure I've gotten 7 4Ks in a row myself at some point though I've never really measured any of my streaks. Hell, I've probly gotten over 10 in a row. That much requires some effort but isn't unusual to accomplish. However, 100 4Ks in a row at high ranks would be one hell of a feat unless you're using moris every single game.

  • @Seiko300 said:

    Even if this wasn't bait (which I have serious trouble believing) a few select individuals who are crazy good with their killer main (or even multiple killers) are NOT enough to prove the game is sided towards killers.

    You'd have to be crazy in multiple ways to think that

    But this one streamer with 3000 hours in the game who plays dbd for a living can easily 4k with the clown! That means that the clown is balanced and doesn't need any buffs or tweaks! The game should be balanced around the top 1% of players who can run the killer for five gens or 4k with no perks no addons nurse every game!

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225830#Comment_1225830

    While 7 4Ks is pretty decent, the lower the rank, the easier it is to accomplish. Killers are easier to pick up than survivors, but the survivor skill cap is more powerful than the killer skill cap. At lower skill levels, the killer is going to do better on average, but at higher skill levels, the survivors know how to take advantage of all the things at their disposal (primarily time differences) while the killer has less at his disposal at that skill.

    I'm sure I've gotten 7 4Ks in a row myself at some point though I've never really measured any of my streaks. Hell, I've probly gotten over 10 in a row. That much requires some effort but isn't unusual to accomplish. However, 100 4Ks in a row at high ranks would be one hell of a feat unless you're using moris every single game.

    Yeah i don't usually count but i was doing it to examine if game is balanced. I probably could have fotten more but i stopped playing killer cuz i got bored. Haha. I agree that survivor skill is harder to come by but takes a lot more practice. Im rank 1 survivor but not a pro. I admire players like ayrun and true talent for their skill

  • @Joelwino said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1207009#Comment_1207009

    But this one streamer with 3000 hours in the game who plays dbd for a living can easily 4k with the clown! That means that the clown is balanced and doesn't need any buffs or tweaks! The game should be balanced around the top 1% of players who can run the killer for five gens or 4k with no perks no addons nurse every game!

    Lolk

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1224428#Comment_1224428

    Well.... your title is pretty much literally you asking for just that sooo you are welcome?

    Well i could also intentionally let survivors to get away then.

  • @Viceus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1224472#Comment_1224472

    u have 4 kill 100 games ? i have 32k perfect bloodpoint game around 250 games in a row... maybe u are not that pro 😎😎😎

    no

  • @goatslinger said:

    If you are 4k every game and getting bored you are clearly not playing enough clown.

    Thats a great response: "if you feel like the game is too easy just play bad"

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225181#Comment_1225181

    Yes, I did! But this guy said it was easy to get 4ks every game, which to me isn't true if you're facing a decent team.

    Glad I inspired you ^^ (If I did at all). Have you got any uploaded? If so I'd like to see them, as I really enjoy watching Legion gameplay!

    and how many times you faced that decent team? Thats the issue for me.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225075#Comment_1225075

    I'm not disputing FunGoose's streak at all, but I will absolutely dispute how meaningful it is. He is a professional DbD player with nearly 10k hours. This is about as relevant as saying an NBA player beat average college players 200 times in a row in a game of 1v1. Citing full time streamers as any sort of balance metric is a fool's errand. I wouldn't expect the average hobbyist to make auto repairs even remotely as fast as I can, because it's what I do every day as a job.

    He played Plague with no addons and i think she s not the best killer around here.

    Yet i play only on weekends mostly. And i do the same on regular basis. My first game usually goes bad but then its piece of cake if i put some effort into getting 4 kills and not giving survivors any second chances.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225313#Comment_1225313

    Quote Dehitay:

    If you can actually get 100 victories in a row with 3 or more kills at rank 1 with valid proof, I'll lobby alongside you. I'm surprised nobody picked up on this borderline impossible condition. I'm perfectly ok with saying if you can pull that off, let's nerf killers somehow. If survivors could get 100 4 man escapes in a row, I would definitely want them nerfed.

    After i delivered solid proof he jumped on the Illuminati conspiricy train, thats the reason we still have a discussion going.

    Fungoose has 7K hours, and he is a very good player obviously, but on the other side, there are also good survivors with the same ammount of hours on the record ..or even more. Its highly unlikely that he was not running into 4 man tryhard squads in almost 120 games who have at least the same experience then he has. And he still managed to 4K them - with No addons / offering Plague...

    According to some here, its impossible to beat those groups, and according to even the majority here, killer mains run into SWF groups on daily basis.

    My point was to just show that it is in fact possible to beat the best survivors over and over again, if you are just good enough.

    But as you say, we should not balance mainly for the best of the best, but rather more for experienced but not highly skilled players. Still, it leaves a sour taste, since you have to imagine what this will do to those killers who already dominate without those upcoming killer buffs.

    It doesnt take much to see that you can beat best survivor players. I play since 2017-2018 and i know what i could have done to beat those best survivors moves.

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225830#Comment_1225830

    While 7 4Ks is pretty decent, the lower the rank, the easier it is to accomplish. Killers are easier to pick up than survivors, but the survivor skill cap is more powerful than the killer skill cap. At lower skill levels, the killer is going to do better on average, but at higher skill levels, the survivors know how to take advantage of all the things at their disposal (primarily time differences) while the killer has less at his disposal at that skill.

    I'm sure I've gotten 7 4Ks in a row myself at some point though I've never really measured any of my streaks. Hell, I've probly gotten over 10 in a row. That much requires some effort but isn't unusual to accomplish. However, 100 4Ks in a row at high ranks would be one hell of a feat unless you're using moris every single game.

    Survivors skill cap is a bug. Assuming you talking about 360* juke. It only takes to remove aim dressing. Fix this game and you will nerf survivors.

  • @Joelwino said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1207009#Comment_1207009

    But this one streamer with 3000 hours in the game who plays dbd for a living can easily 4k with the clown! That means that the clown is balanced and doesn't need any buffs or tweaks! The game should be balanced around the top 1% of players who can run the killer for five gens or 4k with no perks no addons nurse every game!

    Thats what killer biased minds think actually. Judging by how easy the game is on rank 1 for killer that knows every in and out the game is actually killer sided.


  • hehehe part 3.jpg hehehe part 2.jpg

    @Reborn2020

    I am bored. Always 32k Bloodpoint. Not like this Thread Starter which never got 32k in Row... I am 250 game streak ( always get 32k in 250 games)

    I am very bored to hell

  • @Viceus said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/261/ZWUOIRYBGBX4.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/178/Y42R07IZWQUD.jpg

    @Reborn2020

    I am bored. Always 32k Bloodpoint. Not like this Thread Starter which never got 32k in Row... I am 250 game streak ( always get 32k in 250 games)

    I am very bored to hell

    Your point?

  • @Mew said:

    felt that. whenever i play killer it usually ends in a 4k because the survivors i go against obviously shouldnt be in red ranks.

    like, seeing people instantly throw down pallets and falling for extremely simple mindgames they could easily read if they tried just makes me yawn lol

    Yes thats the case here. But also judging from all of my games the game is killer sided against top tier killers for solo players. Its obvious.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225313#Comment_1225313

    Quote Dehitay:

    If you can actually get 100 victories in a row with 3 or more kills at rank 1 with valid proof, I'll lobby alongside you. I'm surprised nobody picked up on this borderline impossible condition. I'm perfectly ok with saying if you can pull that off, let's nerf killers somehow. If survivors could get 100 4 man escapes in a row, I would definitely want them nerfed.

    After i delivered solid proof he jumped on the Illuminati conspiricy train, thats the reason we still have a discussion going.

    Fungoose has 7K hours, and he is a very good player obviously, but on the other side, there are also good survivors with the same ammount of hours on the record ..or even more. Its highly unlikely that he was not running into 4 man tryhard squads in almost 120 games who have at least the same experience then he has. And he still managed to 4K them - with No addons / offering Plague...

    According to some here, its impossible to beat those groups, and according to even the majority here, killer mains run into SWF groups on daily basis.

    My point was to just show that it is in fact possible to beat the best survivors over and over again, if you are just good enough.

    But as you say, we should not balance mainly for the best of the best, but rather more for experienced but not highly skilled players. Still, it leaves a sour taste, since you have to imagine what this will do to those killers who already dominate without those upcoming killer buffs.

    Because the matchmaking in this game is purly skill based and one of the best in the gaming industry.

    Oh wait...

  • So is this some sort of competetion or something? Did the tittle says "can you do better?".

    Could you provide that evidence of those 250 games with 4 kills for devs to see the issue?

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1224862#Comment_1224862

    Well i could also intentionally let survivors to get away then.

    If you are so reliant on add-ons and whatever those graphics settings are about that you equate not running them to simply letting survivors get away..then well yikez.... and I guess this game is not that easy for you then anyway so this entire thread is kinda silly (if it wasnt already).

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226576#Comment_1226576

    If you are so reliant on add-ons and whatever those graphics settings are about that you equate not running them to simply letting survivors get away..then well yikez.... and I guess this game is not that easy for you then anyway so this entire thread is kinda silly (if it wasnt already).

    You said: dont run those settings then the game will be harder for you or dont run those addons. And i replied: i guess i could also let survivors to get away if i want the game to be harder for me. I didnt say "i might as well just let survivors to get away".

    Your solution was kind of : "If you feel like the game is easy for you just dont try to win".

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226770#Comment_1226770

    So is this some sort of competetion or something? Did the tittle says "can you do better?".

    Could you provide that evidence of those 250 games with 4 kills for devs to see the issue?

    already up there ... 250 games in row with 32k bloodpoint ( perfect game )... Did u really don't see the screenshot really ?

  • @Viceus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226846#Comment_1226846

    already up there ... 250 games in row with 32k bloodpoint ( perfect game )... Did u really don't see the screenshot really ?

    I can see only 2 screenshots as of yet. Go on.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226884#Comment_1226884

    You said: dont run those settings then the game will be harder for you or dont run those addons. And i replied: i guess i could also let survivors to get away if i want the game to be harder for me. I didnt say "i might as well just let survivors to get away".

    Your solution was kind of : "If you feel like the game is easy for you just dont try to win".

    Title of the thread:

    Dear developers.Tired of constant winning(4 kills) as a killer. Rank 1.

    You are tired of constant 4k-ing, yet you still chose to do everything in your power, give yourself every advantage to do so, and then you complain?

    That just makes no sense, you should realize you are skewing the fight in your favor all the time, you should be surprised if you did not get a 4k....

    Its like saying you are tired of constantly getting atleast 1k and your only mode of playing is being a facecamping leatherface....solution? dont be a facecamping leatherface.

    Your solution? stop being such a (imo no skill, no offense though, that is just my view on add ons) try-hard and play a more fair and balanced match for once.

    Try to win still, but under less skewed/favorable conditions for yourself.

    Then when you actually get good at the game, so good you can consistantly 4k with even an add-on-less and mediocre perks using clown or so, then you can make threads like this, otherwise you are just being silly and even you must realize this.

    (Although even then you are being silly because the devs wont change the balance of the game based on one player, better in that case to move on to a game that asks more of you, maybe Xcom on impossible).

  • how much u need 250 screenshot ? POOR TASTE.... I have to post all my 32k bloodpoint perfect game here... just admit u cant 32k bloodpoint in row 250 games like me bro... don't be boasting cuz I am pro than you... So, what exactly you are doing ? Boasting ? Your Boasting not more than joke man.... Hahahahaha

    upload haha 2.jpg upload haha 3.jpg

    FYI 32k Bloodpoint in row in 250 games .. that NEVER you can get because of pride of yours ...

    @Reborn2020

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226898#Comment_1226898

    Title of the thread:

    Dear developers.Tired of constant winning(4 kills) as a killer. Rank 1.

    You are tired of constant 4k-ing, yet you still chose to do everything in your power, give yourself every advantage to do so, and then you complain?

    That just makes no sense, you should realize you are skewing the fight in your favor all the time, you should be surprised if you did not get a 4k....

    Its like saying you are tired of constantly getting atleast 1k and your only mode of playing is being a facecamping leatherface....solution? dont be a facecamping leatherface.

    Your solution? stop being such a (imo no skill, no offense though, that is just my view on add ons) try-hard and play a more fair and balanced match for once.

    Try to win still, but under less skewed/favorable conditions for yourself.

    Then when you actually get good at the game, so good you can consistantly 4k with even an add-on-less and mediocre perks using clown or so, then you can make threads like this, otherwise you are just being silly and even you must realize this.

    (Although even then you are being silly because the devs wont change the balance of the game based on one player, better in that case to move on to a game that asks more of you, maybe Xcom on impossible).

    So you admit that if killer plays with favourite addons and good build he will get 4 kills almost everytime on rank1?

    You dont offend me when you calling me a noob. Im not that kind of a guy like the guy above :D.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226917#Comment_1226917

    So you admit that if killer plays with favourite addons and good build he will get 4 kills almost everytime on rank1?

    You dont offend me when you calling me a noob. Im not that kind of a guy like the guy above :D.

    who says u nub ? i not saying anything about you nub.. just read all my thread never says u nub... I just says i more pro than you ( better than you but not boasting to forum thread like this ) [ 32k bloodpoint in row 250 games ] .. SIMPLE

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225199#Comment_1225199

    and how many times you faced that decent team? Thats the issue for me.

    The thing is, that's not something I can track. I can definitely say that I did face alot of good teams, in which I had to up my game.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226582#Comment_1226582

    The thing is, that's not something I can track. I can definitely say that I did face alot of good teams, in which I had to up my game.

    Thats the case maybe?

    "I only allowed my self to use common or uncommon add ons"

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226917#Comment_1226917

    So you admit that if killer plays with favourite addons and good build he will get 4 kills almost everytime on rank1?

    You dont offend me when you calling me a noob. Im not that kind of a guy like the guy above :D.

    entirely depends, we agreed many posts ago that many add-ons skew the game way too much.

    Hence when I face an irridecent head huntress I just run up and die on the hook because that is not in any way going to be an interesting game, its going to have no value whatsoever.

    That said, if you play billy you have a very balanced killer, add add-ons and that balance quickly shifts to just being OP.

    Try that with other killers less highly ranked and you wont have as ez a time, so its not some blank statement one can make.


    Apart from that, it also depends how try-hard you set yourself up at the start of the match, im a more relaxed player myself but if you set yourself up to sweat like a maniac for the 4k's well then unless the survivor team is as try hard as you are, and those are not that common, then yeah you will 4k.

    Likewise plenty of killers will want to have some fun so for example wont return to the hook as soon as or just before someone is unhooked, as that is just cheap.

    But if the survivor side is on par in terms of sweatyness, bringing the best meta perks as well as items to help them even more, then yeah its not going to be a 4k for any killer (apart from maybe a slugging Nurse).

    But again, its rare to come across that mostly because the odds of that are so low, you are one player, but they are 4. so you need to find a 4man SWF team that is as hellbent on escaping as you are on 4king and then see what results come from multiple matches of that before you can say anything about it.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226927#Comment_1226927

    entirely depends, we agreed many posts ago that many add-ons skew the game way too much.

    Hence when I face an irridecent head huntress I just run up and die on the hook because that is not in any way going to be an interesting game, its going to have no value whatsoever.

    That said, if you play billy you have a very balanced killer, add add-ons and that balance quickly shifts to just being OP.

    Try that with other killers less highly ranked and you wont have as ez a time, so its not some blank statement one can make.

    Apart from that, it also depends how try-hard you set yourself up at the start of the match, im a more relaxed player myself but if you set yourself up to sweat like a maniac for the 4k's well then unless the survivor team is as try hard as you are, and those are not that common, then yeah you will 4k.

    Likewise plenty of killers will want to have some fun so for example wont return to the hook as soon as or just before someone is unhooked, as that is just cheap.

    But if the survivor side is on par in terms of sweatyness, bringing the best meta perks as well as items to help them even more, then yeah its not going to be a 4k for any killer (apart from maybe a slugging Nurse).

    But again, its rare to come across that mostly because the odds of that are so low, you are one player, but they are 4. so you need to find a 4man SWF team that is as hellbent on escaping as you are on 4king and then see what results come from multiple matches of that before you can say anything about it.

    "But if the survivor side is on par in terms of sweatyness, bringing the best meta perks as well as items to help them even more, then yeah its not going to be a 4k for any killer".

    Isnt rank 1 supposed to be like that?

    I dont have much time to play like you to test every killer and to handicap myself on purpose(playing addonless and giving survivors more chances than they already have) .Sorry.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226934#Comment_1226934

    Thats the case maybe?

    "I only allowed my self to use common or uncommon add ons"

    The common and uncommon add ons definitely had an effect on it. If I had gone up a rarity I would have used The Legion Pin and the Nasty blade, with a build focused around slowing down the game, but because I didn't I decided to go with a different build which I wasn't used to.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226943#Comment_1226943

    The common and uncommon add ons definitely had an effect on it. If I had gone up a rarity I would have used The Legion Pin and the Nasty blade, with a build focused around slowing down the game, but because I didn't I decided to go with a different build which I wasn't used to.

    So killers purposely have to run bad builds for rank 1 to be challengful.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226959#Comment_1226959

    So killers purposely have to run bad builds for rank 1 to be challengful.

    Depends. In my normal Legion build I sometimes have to play my best. Sometimes I do play my best and still don't win with my favourite build.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226963#Comment_1226963

    Depends. In my normal Legion build I sometimes have to play my best. Sometimes I do play my best and still don't win with my favourite build.

    You not supposed to win every game just because you killer and played with best assets.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226967#Comment_1226967

    You not supposed to win every game just because you killer and played with best assets.

    I'm more than aware of that, and I don't mind losing (although I do like winning). I like having challenges because it makes me a better player.

  • I remember time when red ranks was skills players. Now u had survs who only repair repair repair repair repair and drop every pallet on the map. And killer who camps, tunnel, slug.... Cause every surv repair repair repair cause every killer camp camp camp. Is a circle of mistakes on the game. I play both sides and agree, playing surv solo u are going to die cause survs just know repair and run in circles cause the had 1 day playing. And playing killer u can kill everyone or they just repair and drop every pallet and run xD

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225075#Comment_1225075

    Being a famous and skilled streamer doesn't mean that he got 116 4Ks in a row as Plague. Now if 100 people actually did come forth and confirm that he did so and they witnessed it, it would be a different story (although a practical impossibility since the chances of a single person catching 116 of his Plague games in a row without missing anything would be unlikely let alone 100 people doing it). However, only 2 people have suggested that's the case. And you make a stupid alternative like "did he make all this up on youtube or is it simply true that he did it?" when he didn't even make it all up on youtube. All he did was a single video of him playing a Plague game saying 116 4K streak as Plague. And there is absolutely nothing simple about getting 116 4Ks in a row so both sides of that question are stupid. You're wildly dellusional if you think this is a "simple killstreak".

    Btw, I actually did find his Freddy killstreak videos. And while they actually do provide more evidence, the timing on them makes it suspicious as all hell. His Freddy kill streak involves 9 4Ks in a streak over the course of 69 days. While it is possible to do this since it's exclusive to Freddy and he can just play other characters during other points, it's incredibly unusual to split out a "streak" over such an excessively extended amount of time. It's provides all kinds of time for selective choices, editting, and all other kinds of things to raise suspicious over the streak's validity. He's clearly only doing it for his fans and not to prove anything, otherwise that's a questionable choice. Btw, if he did his Plague streak at the same rate, then it would have taken over 889 days (2 and a half years) which goes further back than the Plague's release date.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225455#Comment_1225455

    The only solid proof you've provided so far is proof that you have absolutely no clue what solid proof is. Fungoose is definitely a highly skilled player. I can see that from his gameplay for sure. But even highly skilled players would find it to be a giant struggle to get 100 4Ks in a row. While there is a possibility it can be done, there's definitely no solid proof that he did it. Though with his methods of separating streaks between killers and only attempting the streak during select games instead of in a row, it's more possible his way than the standard way.

    Alright then, believe what you want to believe.

    its-a-conspiracy.jpg


  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226990#Comment_1226990

    I'm more than aware of that, and I don't mind losing (although I do like winning). I like having challenges because it makes me a better player.

    For example i play hillbilly with steering addons because i just like because its fun and also because i dont have much time to play so i always stick to same addons(cause the gameplay for me always stays the same). Does that mean how other person here said "you skewing the fight in your favor and you should be surprised if you dont 4 k"?

    I didnt realize that simply choosing addons that suit me the best is skewing the fight in my favour?

    Rank 1 in my opinion suppose to be the place where i can expect a challenge. Right now it s not a place like that.

  • @Deadbylag said:

    I remember time when red ranks was skills players. Now u had survs who only repair repair repair repair repair and drop every pallet on the map. And killer who camps, tunnel, slug.... Cause every surv repair repair repair cause every killer camp camp camp. Is a circle of mistakes on the game. I play both sides and agree, playing surv solo u are going to die cause survs just know repair and run in circles cause the had 1 day playing. And playing killer u can kill everyone or they just repair and drop every pallet and run xD

    I dont remember something changing about rank. I guess it just means that the game is dying (losing decent players)?

  • @Dehitay said:

    If you can actually get 100 victories in a row with 3 or more kills at rank 1 with valid proof, I'll lobby alongside you. I'm surprised nobody picked up on this borderline impossible condition. I'm perfectly ok with saying if you can pull that off, let's nerf killers somehow. If survivors could get 100 4 man escapes in a row, I would definitely want them nerfed.

    i would like to see him broadcasting live...

  • @SurviveByDaylight said:

    It’s not bait 😂 I 3-4K with plague against red ranks. I think communicating teams run on me more often than not. But I’m rank 9 killer. I don’t play much but I see red rank survivors in my game almost every game. Usually anywhere between 2-4 per game. Plague is considered one of the worst killers and I think it’s too easy.

    Would you mind broadcasting live on twitch?

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226946#Comment_1226946

    "But if the survivor side is on par in terms of sweatyness, bringing the best meta perks as well as items to help them even more, then yeah its not going to be a 4k for any killer".

    Isnt rank 1 supposed to be like that?

    I dont have much time to play like you to test every killer and to handicap myself on purpose(playing addonless and giving survivors more chances than they already have) .Sorry.

    Also up for debate, I think better players should be meassured in skill rather then sweatyness myself.

    Having to rely on all the help you can get to win is not the hallmark of a good player, if that were the case cheaters would be the best players ever.

    Also not the time? you are playing a game, you have nothing but time otherwise you would not be playing games....

    And I dont test anything, I just dont use add ons on any killer, thats just how I play

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226994#Comment_1226994

    For example i play hillbilly with steering addons because i just like because its fun and also because i dont have much time to play so i always stick to same addons(cause the gameplay for me always stays the same). Does that mean how other person here said "you skewing the fight in your favor and you should be surprised if you dont 4 k"?

    I didnt realize that simply choosing addons that suit me the best is skewing the fight in my favour?

    Rank 1 in my opinion suppose to be the place where i can expect a challenge. Right now it s not a place like that.

    I also play Hillbilly alot, and his turning add ons are probably one of his best, especially that survivors aren't used to them. In the right hands ttheyre very strong, and possibly stronger than charge add ons.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1226947#Comment_1226947

    Also up for debate, I think better players should be meassured in skill rather then sweatyness myself.

    Having to rely on all the help you can get to win is not the hallmark of a good player, if that were the case cheaters would be the best players ever.

    Also not the time? you are playing a game, you have nothing but time otherwise you would not be playing games....

    And I dont test anything, I just dont use add ons on any killer, thats just how I play

    You do realize steering addons just change hillbilly power? Make him enjoyable to play its not like charge up addons that make it easier to use his power.

    So i dont see how am i skewing the fight in my favour.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1229048#Comment_1229048

    You do realize steering addons just change hillbilly power? Make him enjoyable to play its not like charge up addons that make it easier to use his power.

    So i dont see how am i skewing the fight in my favour.

    why is he more enjoyable to play?

    They dont change his power, they add bonus mobility, a change would be "he can make tighter turns but it takes longer to rev up the chainsaw", thats a change, give and take.

    These add ons just buff it, augment it, but yeah why is it more enjoyable?

    If the reason is that now you can make hits you otherwise could not do and its enjoyable because you are now actually hitting survivors then yeah, you just skewed the game in your favor, you should have missed but you did not because these add ons granted you that power.

1 2 3 4 5