Dear developers.Tired of constant winning(4 kills) as a killer. Rank 1.
Would be nice to improve matchmaking to compete with equal skilled players .Either that or your game is too killer sided.
Dear developers. What needs to be done to prove that the game is killer sided? Like 100 games in a row with 3-4 kills on rank 1 would be enough to prove that the game is balanced fine ? And that it doesnt need to go through balance changes anymore? Not counting low tier killers though. They need to be balanced .
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
My last video isn't a montage either but it's from Marth (maybe the VOD is still on twitch), the guy who made the SWF win streak to prove that SWF is broken, so he should be trustworthy:
https://youtu.be/m2-glcgfeIwSo no one them are 100 games streaks, but none of them are Nurse, Spirit or Hillbilly either. And some people might say you shouldn't be able to get a streak at all with clown or leatherface.
I don't think that those streaks prove more than "an experienced player with many hours will win most of the time", I just wanted to show that streaks exist, even with weaker killers.
You can drive non stop. I wouldnt be playing this game much if those addons wouldnt exist.
And by saying that addons make hillbilly op you clearly being wrong.
clearly.....
Can you get hits with them you otherwise would not?
Can you get around the map quicker then you otherwise would?
You are using them for a reason, it gives you an advantage over standard Billy making them OP, play without them and adept to the limits.
So by your logic every addon make killer op?
Where did I say I was a red rank killer? I don't play this game that often anymore. I might as well be though, because once you hit green ranks you get nothing but rank 1 survivors anyway.