Question Regarding God Loops/"Infinites"

Those God Loops/"Infinites" always involve a window that survivor can use without a risk (Except some killers) and are able to waste a lot of the killers time just by using these windows (for example the window in the main building from Iron Works of Misery in the picture below).As a killer you are forced to break the chase if a survivor manages to get to one of these windows and ignore that part of the map.

So my question is,why can't these very strong windows get closed?

It would be an easy change to implement and a HUGE step towards balancing maps.Furthermore every map that features a god loop/"Infinite" has more than enough strong windows and palletts for survivors to work with so they don't need these god loops anyway.

What do you think?

Screenshot_20200403-125024.png


Comments

  • @Eradik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191670#Comment_1191670

    Why cant they do something about keys? It's a free escape when a killer plays great!

    Because with keys, you still have a good 10-15 minutes before the hatch even becomes an option. If you can't make anything happen during that time, then you should work on being a better killer.

  • I'm honestly not even surprised. Lol. This game is, and always has been, 100% killer-sided. The worst part is that its almost an insult to survivors who have taken the time to develop skill to prevent the killer from downing them. Meanwhile killers are being spoonfed free hits and downs by the devs.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1190997#Comment_1190997

    Honestly, the way this game is headed.....you just die in 20~ seconds whenever the killer finds you. That's already how it is for many of the current killers and new maps. Even the shack is nerfed on new maps because baby killers can't handle it. It's kinda sad.

    They can balance the game around M1 killers but just ignore how incredibly overpowered it will make the killers who already counter looping.

    Letting a killer get to you and looping them for 20 seconds isn't a killers fault.

    It's the survivor's fault, and only theirs.

  • @Orionbash said:

    I'm honestly not even surprised. Lol. This game is, and always has been, 100% killer-sided. The worst part is that its almost an insult to survivors who have taken the time to develop skill to prevent the killer from downing them. Meanwhile killers are being spoonfed free hits and downs by the devs.

    Survivors have a million second chance perks, but sure. Call it killer sided. Sure.

  • @Eradik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191905#Comment_1191905

    Survivors have a million second chance perks, but sure. Call it killer sided. Sure.

    Please explain what "second chance" perks survivors have that don't have easy counterplay. Or are you proving us right that killer mains refuse to adapt to basic gameplay mechanics and need to be spoonfed?

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1190997#Comment_1190997

    Honestly, the way this game is headed.....you just die in 20~ seconds whenever the killer finds you. That's already how it is for many of the current killers and new maps. Even the shack is nerfed on new maps because baby killers can't handle it. It's kinda sad.

    They can balance the game around M1 killers but just ignore how incredibly overpowered it will make the killers who already counter looping.

    I feel your pain, playing as survivor on xbox is just HELL. Even these so called "survivor sided maps" I still get caught like 30 seconds in a chase, but yeah let's keeps buffing killers and reworking maps for killer advantages ontop of making gen speeds longer. I've stopped playing for around a month now and let me tell you? Seeing this re work? Glad I'm done playing cause theres probably not gonna be any survivor buffs to come in the next couple patches. All I want back is angled vaults.

  • @Eradik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191670#Comment_1191670

    Why cant they do something about keys? It's a free escape when a killer plays great!

    Because you have to actually work for it and half the time you barely get to use unless you play immersed the whole game

  • @Eradik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191905#Comment_1191905

    Survivors have a million second chance perks, but sure. Call it killer sided. Sure.

    Really? Dead hard? Can easily be baited. Ds? Leave there for the time being till the minute is up

    Adrenaline is broken no arguement there

    Mettle of man is hot trash

    For the people is actually bad

    Sprint burst is Barely even that good

    Head on can be easily countered with a bait

    Inner strength is pretty good tho

    Second chance is bad

    And breakout is awesome


    So in total you have roughly 3-4 perks that are able to give second chances without being countered

  • @IIHOCKEYIII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191949#Comment_1191949

    Really? Dead hard? Can easily be baited. Ds? Leave there for the time being till the minute is up

    Adrenaline is broken no arguement there

    Mettle of man is hot trash

    For the people is actually bad

    Sprint burst is Barely even that good

    Head on can be easily countered with a bait

    Inner strength is pretty good tho

    Second chance is bad

    And breakout is awesome

    So in total you have roughly 3-4 perks that are able to give second chances without being countered

    In what world is Inner strength a second chance perk LMAO.

    Also someone else said that Lery's was extremely survivor sided like LOL. There's almost no good pallets that you can mindgame at and you can only get away if the killer is dumb.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Those God Loops/"Infinites" always involve a window that survivor can use without a risk (Except some killers) and are able to waste a lot of the killers time just by using these windows (for example the window in the main building from Iron Works of Misery in the picture below).As a killer you are forced to break the chase if a survivor manages to get to one of these windows and ignore that part of the map.

    So my question is,why can't these very strong windows get closed?

    It would be an easy change to implement and a HUGE step towards balancing maps.Furthermore every map that features a god loop/"Infinite" has more than enough strong windows and palletts for survivors to work with so they don't need these god loops anyway.

    What do you think?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/280/1ENN6S9517X1.png

    Well there isn’t any “infinite’s” anymore but even though this is a god loop the devs are working on them, they’ve been experimenting with breakable walls so it’s only a matter of time before these get sorted instead of just adding a door or removing the window.

  • @designator said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191378#Comment_1191378

    Yes because there wasn't enough counterplay between entity blocker, bloodlust, learning when to drop a chase, mindgames, bamboozle, and maybe USING YOUR POWER. There are killers who unironically believe that killer shack is an infinite as well and maybe they should not be leading the balance discussion.

    Bloodlust and entity blocker isn't counterplay, and mindgames are not possible at god loops like that in Ironworks. Dropping a chase because survivors get to safe spots should not be possible. It's true that some killers can counter these loops with their power though, but any killer who can't is pretty much screwed.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/281/GHCD1URVAQ84.png

    Oops, I dropped my mid-chapter screenshot. Well shucks, so much for revealing it next week. Guess we'll have to reveal some other changes instead.

    Sweet!

    Are all god loops being looked at? Such as the one’s on Fractured Cowshed and Groaning Storehouse?

  • @ELECTRIK_VISION said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/141282/question-regarding-god-loops-infinites

    Well there isn’t any “infinite’s” anymore but even though this is a god loop the devs are working on them, they’ve been experimenting with breakable walls so it’s only a matter of time before these get sorted instead of just adding a door or removing the window.

    Thats why i put the infinite in quotation marks.They aren't infinites anymore it's just another term that is popular for those kind of loops.

  • Those survivors that spend the whole match by that window telling on themselves here.

  • @Rivyn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191246#Comment_1191246

    It's the killers fault that the survivor runs for the completely safe loop? Right. . .

    @designator said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191446#Comment_1191446

    Arguable the most skilled thing kill can learn is time management. Learning who to chase and where is the difference between a a good killer and a great killer. I have seen many 4ks on Iron Works as a survivor because the killer knew not to chase people through the God window. If a person just humps the God window all game, they aren't doing Gens except maybe the one that spawns in the Iron Works. It's better to go catch someone in a bad position rather than chase through a strong loop. Also people seem to forget that Iron Works is a LONG loop. If I'm running an exhaustion perk I can maybe squeeze two loops out of it running the right way because of how long it is. Iron Works is strong when survivors know how to string it together with pallets and other structures, which takes skill.

    I had a game recently as Ghostface on Iron Works with at least a 3 man SWF (they all had the same clan tag). The Ash was trying very hard all game to get my attention, and he was a VERY good looper, but I still got the 3k almost a 4k because I played smart. I went for the other 3 survivors, who were not nearly as good as Ash was at loops. I would also not chase him around the god loop. I did once only because all 4 of them were there so I knew I could do at least 1 loop before they all found a gen, and I ended up catching Kate who wasn't paying attention. I slowly widdled them down and kill both Kate and Jake when they had 1 gen left. They finished the last gen, and I chased Ash around shack. I played it smart and forced him around the one side before I broke the pallet, he made it to another nearby pallet which I did the same thing and tricked him into back tracking enough then breaking the pallet so he couldn't get distance. I ended up killing him and almost caught Steve before he ran out the gate.

    I played smart, avoided the god loop all game, went for the weaker targets, and walked out with a 3k. Had I chased Ash all game like most killers would, I wouldn't have even gotten one kill. Had I not forced him to vault the god loop window to get him away from a gen, I wouldn't have had time to catch Kate and kill her.

    @designator is completely correct. Knowing when to break chase and do something else is a HUGE part of being a good killer, and it will win you games.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1190862#Comment_1190862

    Most of the new maps take 0 skill as a killer. There is almost nothing to work with on maps like Dead Dawg Saloon, Hawkins, Sanctum of Wrath, etc.

    Even the shack is nerfed in Dead Dawg, it's terrible. Survivors should just teleport to the hook once you get seen on maps like those, because there is very little else you can do. Hide in a bush all game? That's what you should do? That's what the map seems to want you to do.

    I like maps that have some safety for the survivors. It rewards map knowledge for both sides, knowing which chases to take, and which to abandon. There's plenty of survivors even at red ranks who are totally unaware of infinites.

    OMG dude are serious?? Why would you even need to hide from the killer? Hiding will only waste your time and prevent you from improving. You must be terrible at mind games and loops thats why you just wanna hide and not enjoy looping.

  • @Shocktober said:

    It's really not that hard to counter them, just know what they are and don't chase through them. You can run bamboozle if you hate them that much. Tons of killers have built-in powers to stop them.

    The alternative to safe pallets is the disaster that is Hawkins, where the killer gets a free hit at half the pallets and they are only useful to throw and keep running. I don't even try to loop on Hawkins, I just throw every pallet in a chase like a bot because most of them are that unsafe.

    But that defeats the purpose of chasing a survivor. Why should i have to ignore a survivor due to a window? Why should i have to run a certain perk when it is only a few maps that have these loops? They are way too strong and i know this from playing survivor and abusing it, as well as playing killer and hating it. They shouldn't exist.

    Hawkins on the other hand has some safe pallets, and some great loops as well if you know what you're doing. Having unsafe pallets doesn't mean you should be dropping them instantly either. You should be using them to stun the killer for the escape. Just because you can't loop it, doesn't mean it's not useful.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191446#Comment_1191446

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191458#Comment_1191458

    I had a game recently as Ghostface on Iron Works with at least a 3 man SWF (they all had the same clan tag). The Ash was trying very hard all game to get my attention, and he was a VERY good looper, but I still got the 3k almost a 4k because I played smart. I went for the other 3 survivors, who were not nearly as good as Ash was at loops. I would also not chase him around the god loop. I did once only because all 4 of them were there so I knew I could do at least 1 loop before they all found a gen, and I ended up catching Kate who wasn't paying attention. I slowly widdled them down and kill both Kate and Jake when they had 1 gen left. They finished the last gen, and I chased Ash around shack. I played it smart and forced him around the one side before I broke the pallet, he made it to another nearby pallet which I did the same thing and tricked him into back tracking enough then breaking the pallet so he couldn't get distance. I ended up killing him and almost caught Steve before he ran out the gate.

    I played smart, avoided the god loop all game, went for the weaker targets, and walked out with a 3k. Had I chased Ash all game like most killers would, I wouldn't have even gotten one kill. Had I not forced him to vault the god loop window to get him away from a gen, I wouldn't have had time to catch Kate and kill her.

    @designator is completely correct. Knowing when to break chase and do something else is a HUGE part of being a good killer, and it will win you games.

    Knowing when to break a chase is a very imortant skill that's for sure.I accept breaking a chase because someone is a good looper or a nearby objective has to be protected but being forced to leave a chase because someone is using a certain window just doesn't feel right.

  • the fact that people are unironically defending god loops gets a large yikes from me

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1192303#Comment_1192303

    Knowing when to break a chase is a very imortant skill that's for sure.I accept breaking a chase because someone is a good looper or a nearby objective has to be protected but being forced to leave a chase because someone is using a certain window just doesn't feel right.

    It sucks yea, but you can definitely play around it. Again, I chased him to that window at one point and forced him to vault knowing there is nothing of value on that side of the map and that it would take him some time to run back to the gen he was working on (plus the time he wastes before he realizes I'm not chasing him as I was GF).

    If someone keeps running to the same loop you have to catch them away from the loop. If that loop is in a dead zone, then running to that loop equates to them not doing anything for about 30 seconds. And only 1 survivor can realistically use the loop at any one time, so if you catch multiple survivors near that loop you can often get one of them because they can't both use the window at the same time.

    I'm not saying keep god loops in the game, they should be removed. But you can win even when these loops exist on the map if you play smart.

  • Surprising to see so many self-proclaimed “skillful” players complaining about the removal of a mechanic that only required you to run forward and press space. (Other loops still exist you know!)


    Loops like these are an outdated mechanic from a time when nobody had learnt to loop properly yet. Good riddance.

  • I'm here to help have you tryed just leaving them when your getting God looped and finding someone else you don't have to tunnel one guy

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1190862#Comment_1190862

    Most of the new maps take 0 skill as a killer. There is almost nothing to work with on maps like Dead Dawg Saloon, Hawkins, Sanctum of Wrath, etc.

    Even the shack is nerfed in Dead Dawg, it's terrible. Survivors should just teleport to the hook once you get seen on maps like those, because there is very little else you can do. Hide in a bush all game? That's what you should do? That's what the map seems to want you to do.

    I like maps that have some safety for the survivors. It rewards map knowledge for both sides, knowing which chases to take, and which to abandon. There's plenty of survivors even at red ranks who are totally unaware of infinites.

    Sounds like you have no map knowledge of the maps you hate. I juke killers on those maps all the time. There are plenty of loops that people don't even realize are there.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1190997#Comment_1190997

    Honestly, the way this game is headed.....you just die in 20~ seconds whenever the killer finds you. That's already how it is for many of the current killers and new maps. Even the shack is nerfed on new maps because baby killers can't handle it. It's kinda sad.

    They can balance the game around M1 killers but just ignore how incredibly overpowered it will make the killers who already counter looping.

    When a gen gets done in 40 secs why complain about a 20 sec chase? Survivor is EZ mode

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191446#Comment_1191446

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191458#Comment_1191458

    I had a game recently as Ghostface on Iron Works with at least a 3 man SWF (they all had the same clan tag). The Ash was trying very hard all game to get my attention, and he was a VERY good looper, but I still got the 3k almost a 4k because I played smart. I went for the other 3 survivors, who were not nearly as good as Ash was at loops. I would also not chase him around the god loop. I did once only because all 4 of them were there so I knew I could do at least 1 loop before they all found a gen, and I ended up catching Kate who wasn't paying attention. I slowly widdled them down and kill both Kate and Jake when they had 1 gen left. They finished the last gen, and I chased Ash around shack. I played it smart and forced him around the one side before I broke the pallet, he made it to another nearby pallet which I did the same thing and tricked him into back tracking enough then breaking the pallet so he couldn't get distance. I ended up killing him and almost caught Steve before he ran out the gate.

    I played smart, avoided the god loop all game, went for the weaker targets, and walked out with a 3k. Had I chased Ash all game like most killers would, I wouldn't have even gotten one kill. Had I not forced him to vault the god loop window to get him away from a gen, I wouldn't have had time to catch Kate and kill her.

    @designator is completely correct. Knowing when to break chase and do something else is a HUGE part of being a good killer, and it will win you games.

    All of you whiny, privileged killers need to read this, it's laid out for you on what to if you're looped.

  • @Eradik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191905#Comment_1191905

    Survivors have a million second chance perks, but sure. Call it killer sided. Sure.

    Which are all easily counterable, by the way.

  • I can say the same about pretty much all the killers perks.

  • @Deadman316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1192303#Comment_1192303

    All of you whiny, privileged killers need to read this, it's laid out for you on what to if you're looped.

    You're talking about "whiny" killers ? You're literally throwing a tantrum because the devs want to add a breakable wall/doorway next to a window.

  • @Deadman316 said:

    Listen, if a killer chases a survivor and they start to use the "God loops", then that's on the killer. They should go find an easier target. Just because things don't go your way as a killer, it should be taken away. Why don't the devs just make a wide open space map and let you killers slug everybody so you can stop whining and shut up. The game offers environments that are taken advantage of by both survivor and killer and in the games I play, I win and I lose. If you're constantly losing as killer, either get better or play survivor. Enough of the whining because you can't adjust to make your skill better.

    Yeah but ALL survivors rub to "god loops" because theres no counterplay to them. Its the equivalent of a killer tunnelling one person the whole game except the survivors get rewarded with easy gens, instead of killers getting just 1 kill for tunnelling one person.


    BTW: I DO NOT LIKE TUNNELLING BUT THIS IS THE COMPARISON

  • @SquirrelKnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191246#Comment_1191246

    Yeah but ALL survivors rub to "god loops" because theres no counterplay to them. Its the equivalent of a killer tunnelling one person the whole game except the survivors get rewarded with easy gens, instead of killers getting just 1 kill for tunnelling one person.

    BTW: I DO NOT LIKE TUNNELLING BUT THIS IS THE COMPARISON

    I would say survivors abusing god loops is rather like killers abusing blood lust to get a hit.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1192658#Comment_1192658

    I would say survivors abusing god loops is rather like killers abusing blood lust to get a hit.

    After reading through comments, and forgive me on this but, when did bloodlust become a major complaint. I havent seen it complained about until now. Why is that?


    Forgive me if im just blind and missed it.

  • @SquirrelKnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1192664#Comment_1192664

    After reading through comments, and forgive me on this but, when did bloodlust become a major complaint. I havent seen it complained about until now. Why is that?

    Forgive me if im just blind and missed it.

    Well a survivor vaulting a god window feels as cheap and unfair like a killer who is waiting for blood lust 3 to get the hit.

  • Wretched shop needs sorting too. Everytike you chase a survivor they run straight to the window. Find a survivor far away? Soon as you hit them they’ll use the speed burst to tun straight to it.

    Its ridiculous when almost every chases in the game revolves around 1 or 2 windows in some maps

  • While this is fantastic news I have to wonder if this is the ONLY infinite that is being adjusted? Cause in my honest opinion this is far from the worst of them, Rancid map comes to mind, that window is a legit infinite to nearly every killer...

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191114#Comment_1191114

    In my opinion the Killer should not have to spend 2.6 seconds (if I am not mistaken, this is the time to break the wall) to actually play the game. Because I think it is a bad use of breakable Walls when they are mandatory to be broken, and this is the case for almost all the Killers when this is a breakable wall.

    I mean, a breakable Wall would still be better than the current loop, this is for sure. But why let the Killer spend time to break it, when he will 100% be doing that? There is no real option to keep the wall intact.

    What if, to break a wall, a killer has to be either in bloodlust 1 or moving full speed for an amount of time in order to break a wall at "spirit fury" levels of break speed? And any other time it's just normal break speed(billy, demo and bubba get their weird half-break for slamming into a wall while using their m2).

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The ironworks window isn't really that bad. The worse ones that I refuse to chase at are the god windows on Rancid Abattoir (side spawn) and Grim Pantry at the bottom of the main building.

    Grim Pantry is less strong once they do the gen and open the doors. Also it's strength depends on the orientation of the building, as it's generally a lot stronger if you can vault from the outside easily (when it faces the center of the map). In any case it's still a strong tile, but if you get good RNG it can potentially be dealt with.

    Also Trapper and Hag make this loop completely unsafe and Bambo can shut down the window completely.

    Not saying it doesn't also need a fix but there are ways around it like other god loops.

  • Okay. remove bloodlust!

  • Ahh. Remove all pallets too. Good work!!

  • @Peanits said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/281/GHCD1URVAQ84.png

    Oops, I dropped my mid-chapter screenshot. Well shucks, so much for revealing it next week. Guess we'll have to reveal some other changes instead.

    Isn't that supposed to be a breakable wall?

    A breakable wall is not going to fix the problem. Big imbalances in the game should not be fixed by bandaid fixes. It takes 2 and a half seconds to break a breakable wall, 2 seconds of the killer's time is actually extremely powerful. Which we already see with the new Saloon map - where most walls are just left not broken because taking the time to break them costs you the whole game.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/281/GHCD1URVAQ84.png

    Oops, I dropped my mid-chapter screenshot. Well shucks, so much for revealing it next week. Guess we'll have to reveal some other changes instead.

    Also a Dev probably shouldn't respond to threads with sharp sarcastic humor like "Oops, I dropped my mid-chapter screenshot". It really reflects how the dev's actually feel about the Killer's experience playing the game - at all ranks.

  • @TheButcher said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1190984#Comment_1190984

    Also a Dev probably shouldn't respond to threads with sharp sarcastic humor like "Oops, I dropped my mid-chapter screenshot". It really reflects how the dev's actually feel about the Killer's experience playing the game - at all ranks.

    Mate. It's a joke. Not "sharp, sarcastic humour" just... Humour. Sorry it wasn't to your taste but like, clearly it's built the hype they wanted.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1193223#Comment_1193223

    Mate. It's a joke. Not "sharp, sarcastic humour" just... Humour. Sorry it wasn't to your taste but like, clearly it's built the hype they wanted.

    I don't know how new to gaming forums you are, but a dev will get high votes for anything they say. As far as "building the hype" goes. I would sooner see better hype come from a dev response that actually clarifys they give a damn about the players actually keeping their game afloat - which is the ones playing the Killer role, but so far we have been given objectives to force players to play some Killer as a completionist bonus. I'm talking about the Archives. While in the meantime they keep nerfing Killer's experience into the ground, making it incredibly unfun.

  • @TheButcher said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1193236#Comment_1193236

    I don't know how new to gaming forums you are, but a dev will get high votes for anything they say. As far as "building the hype" goes. I would sooner see better hype come from a dev response that actually clarifys they give a damn about the players actually keeping their game afloat - which is the ones playing the Killer role, but so far we have been given objectives to force players to play some Killer as a completionist bonus. I'm talking about the Archives. While in the meantime they keep nerfing Killer's experience into the ground, making it incredibly unfun.

    The past few patches have been overall killer sided and have been pretty good with the exception of changing ruin, which only worked wonders on the new people anyway. Ruin wasn't going to stop a deathsquad rushing you. But ngl I think releasing reworks to maps after this long to make them bearable is a pretty good step in the right direction for improving on the experience of killers and not just needing them into the ground. It's been more fun as killer recently ngl, and it's only been getting easier.

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191354#Comment_1191354

    I guess you don’t pay attention. The last two maps that have been reworked are now HEAVILY survivor-sided (leary’s and badham). Even if the ironworks becomes killer sided, the number of survivor-sided maps is laughably high.

    What. No. Lery is now much more even. Survivors have much more to work with in terms on pallets/loops while the killers still have all the indoors advantages - survivors not being able to see gens, other people, the killer himself, where loops are, totems. Badham has versions that are survivor sided and versions that are killer sided

  • @Peanits said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/281/GHCD1URVAQ84.png

    Oops, I dropped my mid-chapter screenshot. Well shucks, so much for revealing it next week. Guess we'll have to reveal some other changes instead.

    My only problem with that wall is the basement spawns next to it which means easy acces for every killer to the basement from a 3rd side of that building which makes that basement extremely strong and probably half the killers will just camp it ... Such basement shouldnt be almost in the middle of a map ...

  • @Haku said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191648#Comment_1191648

    What. No. Lery is now much more even. Survivors have much more to work with in terms on pallets/loops while the killers still have all the indoors advantages - survivors not being able to see gens, other people, the killer himself, where loops are, totems. Badham has versions that are survivor sided and versions that are killer sided

    No chance. A ton of safe pallets were added and now it is harder to see survivors. Hooks were also spread out. This map was already bad for killers like Nurse and Huntresss, and now it is even worse. As far as badham goes, all variants have at least 3 major safe spots.

  • @MrTbagFace said:

    People who enjoy using infinites>Killers that cries about everything.

    Tbh i enjoy using infinites and playing against them.The infinites aren't that powerful as u think they are,in my case i can use them max 2 times before killer catches up to me.The bloodlust,killer power,entity blocker AND the great ,,hitboxes'' are helping the killer to catch to the survivor faster.The breakable walls are crap.

    Just wanna point out if you can only use an "infinite" 2 times before you are caught... Go na have to say it's not an infinite.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Those God Loops/"Infinites" always involve a window that survivor can use without a risk (Except some killers) and are able to waste a lot of the killers time just by using these windows (for example the window in the main building from Iron Works of Misery in the picture below).As a killer you are forced to break the chase if a survivor manages to get to one of these windows and ignore that part of the map.

    So my question is,why can't these very strong windows get closed?

    It would be an easy change to implement and a HUGE step towards balancing maps.Furthermore every map that features a god loop/"Infinite" has more than enough strong windows and palletts for survivors to work with so they don't need these god loops anyway.

    What do you think?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/280/1ENN6S9517X1.png

    @Peanits said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/281/GHCD1URVAQ84.png

    Oops, I dropped my mid-chapter screenshot. Well shucks, so much for revealing it next week. Guess we'll have to reveal some other changes instead.

    @not_Queen said:

    @Peanits Like more map changes? 😶

    Please do this to all the maps that have these horrid loops

  • @Deadman316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1192303#Comment_1192303

    All of you whiny, privileged killers need to read this, it's laid out for you on what to if you're looped.

    sounds like he went up against 3 rank 20s and a red rank with a top tier killer that doesn't announce its presence with large terror radius.

    Not much to learn from reading it.

  • @snozer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1192512#Comment_1192512

    sounds like he went up against 3 rank 20s and a red rank with a top tier killer that doesn't announce its presence with large terror radius.

    Not much to learn from reading it.

    Spoken like the true whiny killer you are, with no skill.

1 2 3 4