DC Penalties Celebration Thread

Hooray for DC penalties! Now killers can down people without disconnects, and survivors can actually have a chance of winning if someone gets salty! This is excellent news. Does anyone know what other changes might be coming soon? I know there's a dev update on the way with toolbox changes in them, but what are ya'lls predictions for other balance changes?

(Pig gets nerfed again)

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I predict Billy gets nerfed. Survivors get more buffs, ranks are hidden and the survivor que times get even worse.

  • Legion now drop the knife join survivors

  • Nothing will be fixed.

    Survivors will kill themselves on hook instead or go afk, same with Killers.

    Both sides are gonna try their hardest to make the match unfun for the other side. While penalties were active, my friend got slugged and teabagged by a Pig until he bleed out, killer even admit he did that because he's aware he can't dc without a penalty now.

    And when i played Killer i had a SWF last second switch to toolboxes and bring a Strode Key.

    Should have looked into why people DC in the first place and fix the ######### game. This is going to kill the game.

  • @InsideOut said:

    DC Penalties just mean new ways of obtaining an exit out of the game. Don't fool yourself into thinking that all games will be normal now.

    Hook Deaths will rise, and survivors will still get hosed by people losing the drive to play the round.

    Unfortunately you cannot force people to give a darn and play hard. People will just throw their hands up and go get a snack or drink from the kitchen.

    I already do that when I load onto Game or Hawkins



    Same when you downed the 4th survivor and the equal amount of gens are done

  • @Mert_MK said:

    Nothing will be fixed.

    Survivors will kill themselves on hook instead or go afk, same with Killers.

    Both sides are gonna try their hardest to make the match unfun for the other side. While penalties were active, my friend got slugged and teabagged by a Pig until he bleed out, killer even admit he did that because he's aware he can't dc without a penalty now.

    And when i played Killer i had a SWF last second switch to toolboxes and bring a Strode Key.

    Should have looked into why people DC in the first place and fix the ######### game. This is going to kill the game.

    I'm pretty sure that both killing yourself on purpose and going AFK are listed as reportable offenses in the reporting section. So I'd think twice about doing it repeatedly if I were in your position.

  • @Mert_MK said:

    Nothing will be fixed.

    Survivors will kill themselves on hook instead or go afk, same with Killers.

    Both sides are gonna try their hardest to make the match unfun for the other side. While penalties were active, my friend got slugged and teabagged by a Pig until he bleed out, killer even admit he did that because he's aware he can't dc without a penalty now.

    And when i played Killer i had a SWF last second switch to toolboxes and bring a Strode Key.

    Should have looked into why people DC in the first place and fix the ######### game. This is going to kill the game.

    Its not going to kill the game. At all.

    They don't always DC when you think. I've had 3 survivors dc one after another, all healthy but the first got downed, and all THREE dcd. Leaving me alone with 4 gens to do.

    DC penalties NEED to exist.

    Should they fix the rest? Absolutely. But letting people DC whenever they want to spite someone or give instant hatch (which still wont be fixed entirely) needs to stop. Or they will do it every game.

  • @Mert_MK said:

    Nothing will be fixed.

    Survivors will kill themselves on hook instead or go afk, same with Killers.

    Both sides are gonna try their hardest to make the match unfun for the other side. While penalties were active, my friend got slugged and teabagged by a Pig until he bleed out, killer even admit he did that because he's aware he can't dc without a penalty now.

    And when i played Killer i had a SWF last second switch to toolboxes and bring a Strode Key.

    Should have looked into why people DC in the first place and fix the ######### game. This is going to kill the game.

    Better they kill themselves on hook so I get my pop goes / emblem instead of DCing so I get nothing.

  • Time to fix/rework hook stages.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083458#Comment_1083458

    I'm pretty sure that both killing yourself on purpose and going AFK are listed as reportable offenses in the reporting section. So I'd think twice about doing it repeatedly if I were in your position.

    Going AFK maybe (despite still seeing a good amount of deranking Wraith players this way). Suiciding on hook however, doubt that.

  • @Mert_MK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083465#Comment_1083465

    Going AFK maybe (despite still seeing a good amount of deranking Wraith players this way). Suiciding on hook however, doubt that.

    I know for a fact that killing yourself on purpose is listed on there. AFK I'm less certain on, but I'm pretty sure.

  • I had 2 survivors DC the other day when I was playing killer, one just left, and then the other left when I found them in a locker. I've had many teammates DC as well. Hopefully this at least makes some people reconsider DCing from the game.

  • I predict that the game becomes even more boring, it is not even entertaining to watch anymore don't worry tho the newbies will enjoy the game for a few weeks.

  • @KornySon10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083458#Comment_1083458

    Better they kill themselves on hook so I get my pop goes / emblem instead of DCing so I get nothing.

    Or bbq stack.

  • So I can kill myself on hook now when I see my team is doing nothing

    Yup it changes a lot

  • @Endstille said:

    I predict that the game becomes even more boring, it is not even entertaining to watch anymore don't worry tho the newbies will enjoy the game for a few weeks.

    So watching people DC was entertaining?

  • No don't get me wrong, that was a general prediction the balance they are heading too.

  • @InsideOut said:

    DC Penalties just mean new ways of obtaining an exit out of the game. Don't fool yourself into thinking that all games will be normal now.

    Hook Deaths will rise, and survivors will still get hosed by people losing the drive to play the round.

    Unfortunately you cannot force people to give a darn and play hard. People will just throw their hands up and go get a snack or drink from the kitchen.

    You are right, but at least now the Killer will get their BBQ stacks, and Survivors are better off because the Killer has to take the time to hook them and have them suicide. It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

  • @InsideOut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083465#Comment_1083465

    Again, you cannot force people to play to a certain level of expected play. How do you tell the difference between people who are bad a juking and someone throwing?

    The answer is YOU CANT.

    Once people lose any drive in the round, it'll be find the easiest way out. And since it is super easy to disguise throwing like unskilled play, it will be tough to do anything about it.

    Or you know , you just meme around, people already do it, and that was before the penalties.

    The free will in the game means, if I don't want to do a gen then I dont, if I want to see how many times I can run around the outside of the map before I'm found and killed, I have that option as well. If I want to chainsaw sprint around the map, trying for the longest sprint, I can.

    They could bother to write code to check these things, or they can fix the REASONS WHY PEOPLE WANT TO DC.

    The time for band-aids is over its time to do the surgery and fix the issue.

    I don't think they care about Survivors who are pretending to play badly because it is indistinguishable from playing badly. At that point, it doesn't matter because they are playing the game anyways. The issue is likely directed towards Survivors who just forcibly die on hook. And not even hook suiciding once. But doing it repeatedly.

  • @InsideOut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083526#Comment_1083526

    But with Hook Escapes being part of the game, it'll be hard to say whos trying to escape the hook and who is trying to escape the game. And struggle mishaps happen all the time. My buddy sucks at them.

    The ones who repeatedly attempt hook escapes and then die right after they fail and enter Hook Stage 2 are prime candidates for being reprimanded for dying on purpose.

  • @Mert_MK said:

    Nothing will be fixed.

    Survivors will kill themselves on hook instead or go afk, same with Killers.

    Both sides are gonna try their hardest to make the match unfun for the other side. While penalties were active, my friend got slugged and teabagged by a Pig until he bleed out, killer even admit he did that because he's aware he can't dc without a penalty now.

    And when i played Killer i had a SWF last second switch to toolboxes and bring a Strode Key.

    Should have looked into why people DC in the first place and fix the ######### game. This is going to kill the game.

    Aynen öyle. Önce oyunda neden DC çekildiğini bir sorgulamak lazım sonra cezalandırmak gerek. Katil slugglayıp t-bag atıyor toksiklik olsun diye, oyunda bir sürü bug var, hala dengesiz birçok şey var.

    Exactly the way how you told. I mean, nobody can not force somebody to play this game if the game is being ruined for him. Since there are lots of unbalanced things, bugs and toxicity in the game, there must be choice to leave the game. Or at least a new system should be which allows other survivors to give up the game. Like surrender, the game should be end there if there is a DC. Making it as penaltly still does not solve the problems. Especially willingly leaving a survivor bleeding out on the ground should be fixed. Some killers abuse the penalty system. Before everything and penalty system, people should ask why people DC. I know some people do it just because of they get down but...

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    So I can kill myself on hook now when I see my team is doing nothing

    Yup it changes a lot

    Dont worry, automatic struggle will be the next priority

  • @InsideOut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083539#Comment_1083539

    BUt Hook escapes are a thing, and maybe I don't like mashing a key for a couple minutes.

    Problem is they CAN waste all the resource to look for this and that, or they could spend the effort and resources fixing the underlying issue that causes people to DC.

    "maybe I don't like mashing a key for a couple minutes"

    If you repeatedly let yourself die on hook for this reason, then this is something that should be punished. At that point, you are absolutely killing yourself on purpose.

  • Well, here's your killer buff you all have been complaining about. You can now be as toxic as you want to survivors and they have no choice but to deal with an absolutely horrid round you've made it, or deal with constantly increasing queue times. Talk about throwing a bandaid on a gaping wound, this does not address the reason for the disconnects,only punishes you for doing so.

  • Survivors can kill themselves on hooks all they want. Killer gets a BBQ stack. That's a win in my book.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Survivors can kill themselves on hooks all they want. Killer gets a BBQ stack. That's a win in my book.

    Exactly. I just want my stacks, man.

  • Well... I don't DC but it's not enjoyable when a killer leaves me in the ground. I mean, yes in four minutes I will be dead but I want to move on to another match.

  • @hungryforoni said:

    Hooray for DC penalties! Now killers can down people without disconnects, and survivors can actually have a chance of winning if someone gets salty! This is excellent news. Does anyone know what other changes might be coming soon? I know there's a dev update on the way with toolbox changes in them, but what are ya'lls predictions for other balance changes?

    (Pig gets nerfed again)

    @Mert_MK said:

    Nothing will be fixed.

    Survivors will kill themselves on hook instead or go afk, same with Killers.

    Both sides are gonna try their hardest to make the match unfun for the other side. While penalties were active, my friend got slugged and teabagged by a Pig until he bleed out, killer even admit he did that because he's aware he can't dc without a penalty now.

    And when i played Killer i had a SWF last second switch to toolboxes and bring a Strode Key.

    Should have looked into why people DC in the first place and fix the ######### game. This is going to kill the game.

    There isn't a fix for humans being jerks mate.

  • @Kenidur said:

    Well, here's your killer buff you all have been complaining about. You can now be as toxic as you want to survivors and they have no choice but to deal with an absolutely horrid round you've made it, or deal with constantly increasing queue times. Talk about throwing a bandaid on a gaping wound, this does not address the reason for the disconnects,only punishes you for doing so.

    I'm confused here. You're saying Killers are toxic? I'll just assume you never play killer and believe that a Killer downing you is toxic, as what you're saying doesn't make any sense.

  • @Saitamfed said:

    Well... I don't DC but it's not enjoyable when a killer leaves me in the ground. I mean, yes in four minutes I will be dead but I want to move on to another match.

    True but those games are in the minority. Most Killers will hook you for the points unless they actually can't find you. It sucks, but I just grab a snack or hit the bathroom while I bleed out.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I predict Billy gets nerfed. Survivors get more buffs, ranks are hidden and the survivor que times get even worse.

    In the end survivors will be chasing survivors. :D

  • @Mert_MK said:

    Nothing will be fixed.

    Survivors will kill themselves on hook instead or go afk, same with Killers.

    Both sides are gonna try their hardest to make the match unfun for the other side. While penalties were active, my friend got slugged and teabagged by a Pig until he bleed out, killer even admit he did that because he's aware he can't dc without a penalty now.

    And when i played Killer i had a SWF last second switch to toolboxes and bring a Strode Key.

    Should have looked into why people DC in the first place and fix the ######### game. This is going to kill the game.

    Piggy was just mad that your friend didn’t try to Boop the Snoot. Everyone who doesn’t attempt to poke the glorious snoot deserves to be camped or slugged! EVERYONE!

    And Piggies who don’t allow survivors to Boop the Snoot should have hybrid speed reduced to 40% if what it normally it! All survivors have a right to touch that precious about! ALL SURVIVORS!!!!!!

  • I highly doubt the Devs actually addressed the issue of toolboxes. If they did then they brushed it aside quickly after without any hint as to what they plan on doing. If anything, toolboxes will get a buff. Let's make a logical prediction (based on the Devs' recent actions and words):

    Hello Fog Dwellers. As of late, toolboxes have had a controversial viewpoint, so we've decided to make necessary buffs changes in order to make toolboxes more balanced so that both sides are always having fun. Currently toolboxes are underwhelming and underperforming. For survivors, toolboxes simply don't help enough with increasing the repair speeds, as killers are able to apply too much pressure for the toolbox to even be used. For killers, toolboxes simply do not provide enough challenge/counter play. As previously stated, toolboxes are underwhelming and often make little to no difference as to the chances of the killer winning. So we've decided to make some changes that will make toolboxes more useful for survivors, and provide a more fun and challenging experience for killers.

    Each toolbox will now receive a 15% speed buff and have a built in 20% repair efficiency. The efficiency add-on will now be replaced with an add-on that grants more bloodpoints for repairing generators with toolboxes. Socket Swivels will now receive a 5% speed buff. The Engineer's and Mechanic's Toolbox will now have 180 charges at base level. There will be two new add-ons. One will grant 100 charges. The other will have the following effects:

    • Great skill check zones will be increased by 80%
    • Failed skill checks will no longer alert the killer
    • Allows the duplication of the Brand New Part once per trial

    Happy Trials Fog Dwellers!

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083458#Comment_1083458

    I'm pretty sure that both killing yourself on purpose and going AFK are listed as reportable offenses in the reporting section. So I'd think twice about doing it repeatedly if I were in your position.

    When the dc penalties were being tested on the ptb, people already mentioned would there be a punishment for suiciding on first hook. Peanits said there would NOT be and never would be. Because they cannot tell why someone did that and would be too hard to implement. So get over it that you cannot force anyone to stay in a game they dont want. I wont and if a killer is camping and tunneling I will suicide first hook if I'm with randoms so I can go on to find a game I enjoy. And since I don't care much about my rank or being banned in the game, if my teammate finds the hatch and the killer has me slugged, I will still leave the game and take the ban. 🤷‍♀️

  • @Ghoste said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083704#Comment_1083704

    True but those games are in the minority. Most Killers will hook you for the points unless they actually can't find you. It sucks, but I just grab a snack or hit the bathroom while I bleed out.

    Some killers just want you to be killed by EGC, even if it means they should wait 5 mins. I do agree that I can do another thing in the meanwhile but still it's not enjoyable for survivors.

  • @RobMeister88 said:

    I highly doubt the Devs actually addressed the issue of toolboxes. If they did then they brushed it aside quickly after without any hint as to what they plan on doing. If anything, toolboxes will get a buff. Let's make a logical prediction (based on the Devs' recent actions and words):

    Hello Fog Dwellers. As of late, toolboxes have had a controversial viewpoint, so we've decided to make necessary buffs changes in order to make toolboxes more balanced so that both sides are always having fun. Currently toolboxes are underwhelming and underperforming. For survivors, toolboxes simply don't help enough with increasing the repair speeds, as killers are able to apply too much pressure for the toolbox to even be used. For killers, toolboxes simply do not provide enough challenge/counter play. As previously stated, toolboxes are underwhelming and often make little to no difference as to the chances of the killer winning. So we've decided to make some changes that will make toolboxes more useful for survivors, and provide a more fun and challenging experience for killers.

    Each toolbox will now receive a 15% speed buff and have a built in 20% repair efficiency. The efficiency add-on will now be replaced with an add-on that grants more bloodpoints for repairing generators with toolboxes. Socket Swivels will now receive a 5% speed buff. The Engineer's and Mechanic's Toolbox will now have 180 charges at base level. There will be two new add-ons. One will grant 100 charges. The other will have the following effects:

    • Great skill check zones will be increased by 80%
    • Failed skill checks will no longer alert the killer
    • Allows the duplication of the Brand New Part once per trial

    Happy Trials Fog Dwellers!

    Where did you find that?

  • I'm hoping to see changes to Devour Hope's 2-Token bonus. 😋

  • @Mr_K said:

    Survivors can kill themselves on hooks all they want. Killer gets a BBQ stack. That's a win in my book.

    Except you are missing the point that people will still leave a game early, a stack is meaningless if you have no points to begin with

    also the hidden MMR change mess and lack of addressing why people used ruin are still present, dc bans are nowhere near important

  • @DisappointedUser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083670#Comment_1083670

    I'm confused here. You're saying Killers are toxic? I'll just assume you never play killer and believe that a Killer downing you is toxic, as what you're saying doesn't make any sense.

    You obviously are new and dont understand toxic game play. a Ghostface downs a survivor and just tbaggs until almost dead or dead instead of just hooking them. A Bubba who basement camps. A Nurse who flashes away from a chase to tunnel the 1st person that just got unhooked. All of these and other doing similar are examples of pure toxic behavior of killers.

    1st game I played yesterday was against a bubba who tunneled me off the hook twice, hooking me 3 times before anyone else. It sucked for a round, but it was first game so I felt with the disgusting behavior and moved on. 2 rounds later I face another Bubba and popped in inside his terror radius. Before I can even hide, he's found me and about 20 second later, I'm down and hooked, but hey, that's just a bad break. About 30 second later, Bubba is outside terror radius, just hit another survivor and I get hooked. Instead of continuing his chase, he leaves and comes back after me. No heals, no BT, just off the hook and have to run. Another survivor takes a hit during the chase but he still won't leave me. Finally downs me and I dc, funny enough I wasn't the first to DC. Take a look, same Bubba as the first game. 1st time sucked, 2nd time he is still being a prick, and neither I nor the others on my team were having fun. Game ends shortly after with 1 suicide on hook 1 finding the hatch.

    Behavior like this needs to be addressed. Being stuck in a game where the only thing you can do is forced on you by the killer, that's toxic. Address the reason for the disconnects, before you start punishing for them. Otherwise it's just a double punishment and people will quit.


    Fyi, about 1/3rd of my playtime is killer. Anyone who's played for any amount of time knows that if you want blood points, play killer. Chili, plus Deviousness, hook everyone only once and you will walk out with more BP than survivors.

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083675#Comment_1083675

    Except you are missing the point that people will still leave a game early, a stack is meaningless if you have no points to begin with

    also the hidden MMR change mess and lack of addressing why people used ruin are still present, dc bans are nowhere near important

    People DC because they are entitled. You can't fix that. I'll take my 25% bonus and farm the point with whoever is left.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083857#Comment_1083857

    People DC because they are entitled #########. You can't fix that. I'll take my 25% bonus and farm the point with whoever is left.

    It’s a videogame lol calm down your ego

    also casually ignored the other two more critical things i mentioned

  • DC Penalty is a good thing +1

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083882#Comment_1083882

    It’s a videogame lol calm down your ego

    also casually ignored the other two more critical things i mentioned

    MMR and why ruin was used are on the same list as players DCing. Actually, MMR IMO isn't an issue at all.

    DCing is a big issue and I find that players that don't want the penalty are those that commonly DC.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083895#Comment_1083895

    MMR and why ruin was used are on the same list as players DCing. Actually, MMR IMO isn't an issue at all.

    DCing is a big issue and I find that players that don't want the penalty are those that commonly DC.

    MMR has been discussed as to why it would not be good in an asymmetrical game, a hidden MMR is even worse. The current MM system may as well not exist, so yes, I would place a functional and appropriate MM system ahead of DC bans as it is what dictates who plays with who

    Ruin being changed on its own isn’t the issue, it’s how devs have not addressed the maps and reason as to WHY people felt compelled to run it

    These two things affect gameplay and enjoyment significantly

  • @InsideOut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083619#Comment_1083619

    Can't force me to hammer keyboard non stop, or maybe I want to die so other survivor can get trap door. Again man this is too hard for them to police effectively. Just accept people are going to hook die on purpose.

    And if they get to the point of punishing that, then its time to play a different game, because who wants to be dictated how hard you have to play.

    End result the penalties will reduce the active players , which is never a good thing.

    People play games to have fun, and when the fun stops people move on. Being penalized for every little thing gets to be tiring. And eventually not worth the hassle.

    They wouldn't force you to do it. They would just punish you for excessively suiciding on hook. That is something they very realistically can do.

    @nicnc82 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083465#Comment_1083465

    When the dc penalties were being tested on the ptb, people already mentioned would there be a punishment for suiciding on first hook. Peanits said there would NOT be and never would be. Because they cannot tell why someone did that and would be too hard to implement. So get over it that you cannot force anyone to stay in a game they dont want. I wont and if a killer is camping and tunneling I will suicide first hook if I'm with randoms so I can go on to find a game I enjoy. And since I don't care much about my rank or being banned in the game, if my teammate finds the hatch and the killer has me slugged, I will still leave the game and take the ban. 🤷‍♀️

    Nah. Should not be difficult to detect who's been dying on first hook repeatedly because they didn't bother to struggle. Combo that with reports of players dying on purpose (which IS listed under Unsportsmanlike Conduct), and you've got a pretty easy way to nail 'em.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083644#Comment_1083644

    They wouldn't force you to do it. They would just punish you for excessively suiciding on hook. That is something they very realistically can do.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083752#Comment_1083752

    Nah. Should not be difficult to detect who's been dying on first hook repeatedly because they didn't bother to struggle. Combo that with reports of players dying on purpose (which IS listed under Unsportsmanlike Conduct), and you've got a pretty easy way to nail 'em.

    Well theyve said they will NOT do that. So people should get over it. You got what you wanted, dc penalties. They cannot and should not force anyone to stay in a game they dont want. Before I played killer a lot, my husband used to do my dailies and pip my killer down to red rank. When I started playing more killer, I didnt want to be that rank. So I went afk as wraith in the basement and let survivors do gens and get out. That's not bannable and actually probably never will be.

  • @Mert_MK said:

    Nothing will be fixed.

    Survivors will kill themselves on hook instead or go afk, same with Killers.

    Both sides are gonna try their hardest to make the match unfun for the other side. While penalties were active, my friend got slugged and teabagged by a Pig until he bleed out, killer even admit he did that because he's aware he can't dc without a penalty now.

    And when i played Killer i had a SWF last second switch to toolboxes and bring a Strode Key.

    Should have looked into why people DC in the first place and fix the ######### game. This is going to kill the game.

    100% agree. That’s exactly what I predicted, that toxicity would rise because people can’t dc anymore.

    I fully agree it will hurt the game. Other games with dc penalties don’t have half of the issues that DBD has.

  • @nicnc82 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083976#Comment_1083976

    Well theyve said they will NOT do that. So people should get over it. You got what you wanted, dc penalties. They cannot and should not force anyone to stay in a game they dont want. Before I played killer a lot, my husband used to do my dailies and pip my killer down to red rank. When I started playing more killer, I didnt want to be that rank. So I went afk as wraith in the basement and let survivors do gens and get out. That's not bannable and actually probably never will be.

    Should not? Disagree.

    Cannot? I think you are wrong. :P

    Also, intentionally deranking IS a bannable offense.

  • @InsideOut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083539#Comment_1083539

    BUt Hook escapes are a thing, and maybe I don't like mashing a key for a couple minutes.

    Problem is they CAN waste all the resource to look for this and that, or they could spend the effort and resources fixing the underlying issue that causes people to DC.

    What are the issues causing people to DC?

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1083923#Comment_1083923

    MMR has been discussed as to why it would not be good in an asymmetrical game, a hidden MMR is even worse. The current MM system may as well not exist, so yes, I would place a functional and appropriate MM system ahead of DC bans as it is what dictates who plays with who

    Ruin being changed on its own isn’t the issue, it’s how devs have not addressed the maps and reason as to WHY people felt compelled to run it

    These two things affect gameplay and enjoyment significantly

    DCing isn't an excuse for either of those. Play the hand you were dealt. The inbalanced nature of this game isn't anything new and won't ever be fixed. If you can't stand the way the game is now then start to question why you even bother playing.

  • So you people are mad because survivors will no longer disconnect, making your games harder?

    lmao

‹ 1 2