I'd love to see optional objectives based on the map to unlock further lore behind those maps. Something like an item linked to the killer from that map that reveals more story of the events that led to their being taken by the Entity
I'd say more balance fixes. Specifically, hit registration. Impossible windows hit, hits through pallets, hits through dead hard. With implementation of dedicated servers this hurts my survivor experience real hard.
And also, golden toolbox on farm maps after rework, lol.
By emotes i mean stuff like fortnite. I'm fine with just pointing and waving
Yeah, emotes like fortnite can F off, that's for sure. But I think adding some emotes in dbd style would be great. For example an emote to say "stay here" would be very helpful in solo q
Match replay function of every Player. If I play Killer I clould watch the match from my PoV to recognize mistakes better or what the other team did well.
When hit during a continous action (repair, heal) they should flinch in place for a moment, temporarily immobilizing them and apply the penalties of a failed skillcheck.
When hit while vaulting, the remainder of the animation should be replaced by a slightly slower one.
As a Myers main, and huge fan of the Halloween films, I'd love to see them add the various film versions of Myers to the game. Just the matter of getting the rights to do it.
As a Myers main, and huge fan of the Halloween films, I'd love to see them add the various film versions of Myers to the game. Just the matter of getting the rights to do it.
New/selectable Moris and new/varied Objectives are a must too, but the Killers need emotes darn it!
In character stuff of course, like the infamous Myers head tilt, rolling their shoulders, cracking their neck, cracking their knuckles, doing something cool with their weapon, showing off their power, laughing, etc.
Y'know, creepy stuff that a slasher villain might do.
We need more objectives it could be a car or Vergil’s escape for 1/2 survivors/ breakers for gens/ gas/ parts/ objectives after gens/ escape elevator, etc.
New cosmetic stuff is always welcomed but the gameplay has remained the same for the most part since launch. There are rare occasions where they add killers that actually adds a new gameplay element instead of having powers from other killers mishmash-ed into one, but besides the addition of the huntress and nurse the game has remained stagnant.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
(and a mori rework)
I hope we never get emotes. Ever.
Lootboxes
😈
Actually everything what you wrote there
How about a normal settings menu?
WHAT?!
######### is a selectable mori?
Give trapper the fortnite default dance, so after he downs someone, he can default dance to BM them
Buff Pig, and revert Myers Nerf.
We already have 2 emotes tho (pointing and waving)
Trapper and Wraith have such lame moris. No imagination. They deserve better.
I'm not sure why they wouldn't make more moris. I think they could easily make money off of them.
New moris per killer and you can pick which one to have active
Working game.
Competent hit registration and bug fixes. I can only imagine that this would require actual servers not some minecraft machines with 64 tick rate.
Everything, but emotes. Wish we could have got Withering Blight skin for Meg.
By emotes i mean stuff like fortnite. I'm fine with just pointing and waving
I'd love to see optional objectives based on the map to unlock further lore behind those maps. Something like an item linked to the killer from that map that reveals more story of the events that led to their being taken by the Entity
I like emotes
for real, new emotes would be lit,they should change the way the characters react and there movement on actions, nothing much just details...🙃
I'd say more balance fixes. Specifically, hit registration. Impossible windows hit, hits through pallets, hits through dead hard. With implementation of dedicated servers this hurts my survivor experience real hard.
And also, golden toolbox on farm maps after rework, lol.
We've had gens for 3 years and it's become so boring that I only run meme builds 70% of the time so I can still be entertained by this game
Yeah, emotes like fortnite can F off, that's for sure. But I think adding some emotes in dbd style would be great. For example an emote to say "stay here" would be very helpful in solo q
Optimization on menus. Better/More earn-able skins. Ketchup drenched clothes just look silly.
Match replay function of every Player. If I play Killer I clould watch the match from my PoV to recognize mistakes better or what the other team did well.
Bad weather scenarios...thunderstorms, wind, lightning, etc. Just for the visual effects.
Real actual dedicated servers that properly function right instead of the ones now on PC. BHVS - " I think we've done pretty good job so far!"
Punish survivors for getting hit mid action.
As a Myers main, and huge fan of the Halloween films, I'd love to see them add the various film versions of Myers to the game. Just the matter of getting the rights to do it.
I'd like some for Freddy
Devotion rewards
I'd preffer rank rewards, or maybe both
i want all of that.
New/selectable Moris and new/varied Objectives are a must too, but the Killers need emotes darn it!
In character stuff of course, like the infamous Myers head tilt, rolling their shoulders, cracking their neck, cracking their knuckles, doing something cool with their weapon, showing off their power, laughing, etc.
Y'know, creepy stuff that a slasher villain might do.
Charm animation and selectable mori
We need more objectives it could be a car or Vergil’s escape for 1/2 survivors/ breakers for gens/ gas/ parts/ objectives after gens/ escape elevator, etc.
Survivor hex’s or an item and/or perk that respawns pallets. As well as additional objectives
Scrap system for add-ons and offerings to refund bloodpoints. Savable Perk Loadouts for QOL change in selecting perks and builds.
New cosmetic stuff is always welcomed but the gameplay has remained the same for the most part since launch. There are rare occasions where they add killers that actually adds a new gameplay element instead of having powers from other killers mishmash-ed into one, but besides the addition of the huntress and nurse the game has remained stagnant.