Which killer has the worst hitbox?

I know hitboxes are bad but some killers have a worse hitbox than others

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Every killer has the same hitbox.

  • every killer has the same hitbox lmao what u on about?

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    Every killer has the same hitbox.

    U don't understand lol

  • Freddy hits/lunges from the same distance as every other killer in the game.

    The only killers with something different are huntress and plague but even they have to hit the same zone to get a hit...

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/770729#Comment_770729

    Freddy hits/lunges from the same distance as every other killer in the game.

    The only killers with something different are huntress and plague but even they have to hit the same zone to get a hit...

    U really don't understand.. This is sad.

  • demogrrrrr-gon’s shred has what seems to be a smaller hit box. Worst one for me as a killer main :)

  • Nurse for me. It always looks like she shouldn't have hit me, and still...

  • Nurse.

    It is meant to hit, but it looks so wrong.

  • https://clips.twitch.tv/ZanySpookyAniseHeyGuys


    They all received the “stretch Armstrong” lunge after PTB launched 😀

  • They all have the same hitbox save for Huntress' hatchet, but it just looks like Freddy should never hit because his weapon is so small.

  • From a killer's perspective, I'd vote Hag. I miss more swings with her by far than I do with any other killer.

  • There’s so many killer mains on this thread that have never played a minute of survivor 😂😂 all of the above for me cause I’ve seen Nurse swing from California and hit me in Texas.


    Freddy can start his swing from Africa and reach you in the United States


    Unless there’s a car in the way, Huntress can throw her hatchets in any general direction and it’ll hit you

  • 90% of hits by Freddy shouldn't look like it hits

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    Every killer has the same hitbox.

    it's the way it looks like half of the time it looks like Freddy isn't even hitting you

  • Plague feels weird.

  • My hatchets hit when they should miss and miss when they should hit.

  • I always throw the pallet at the exact time i get hit by freddy.

  • every killers M1 attack has the exact same range.

    this also does not work with hitboxes, at least not from the killers side.

    instead of the weapon having an hitbox, the game will mark a certain area in front of the killer. if a survivor's hitbox happens to be in said area, the game will automatically move the killer and his weapon into a position that will look like a solid and fair hit, and the survivor gets hit.

    however, this only works on killers with a long weapon, like the original 3. if a killer happens to have a shorter weapon, like Nurse or Freddy, the weapon itself will not hit the survivor, though the survivor is in the marked area and still gets hit. now add bad latency to that mix and some hits look very ridiculous - for the survivor.

    this is why it looks odd on certain killers, even though they have the exact same range as any other killer aswell. it just doesnt look like they do.

    however, some killers actually do have a hitbox. those would be killers with a ranged attack like Huntress, Clown or Plague. their M1 works just as any other killers M1 attack aswell, but their projectiles have a hitbox that determinds weather you hit the survivor or not. however, since Clown and Plague arent really precise with their ranged attacks, you wont see any real problems with those.

    Huntress on the other hand requires accuracy, and therefore her hitbox hits can sometimes look weird.

    important to note here is, that the hatchet hitbox has the shape of a ball which, if it hits a survivors hitbox, will make the projectile hit. thanks to that hitbox, it sometimes looks like you clearly missed, though the hitboxes still collided.

    however, this can not be changed that easily, due to the survivors hitbox being like a pill in their middle. this hitbox never changes, though the animations for the survivor do. as an example, if the survivor is running while injured, they bend forward quite a bit. having the ball hitbox of the hatchets allows you to still hit their hitbox, which remains unchanged in their middle going straight upwards (so its not matching the model) when you hit their body.

    the devs once "fixed" the huntress hatchet hitbox, which made it exactly the size of the hatchet, which didnt allow for hits that clearly hit the survivor. you would just throw through a running survivors head without downing them constantly, which is why they immediately reverted that change.

    if you want the Huntress hatchet hitboxes to be "fixed" so they are exactly the size of the hatchet, you will also have to adjust survivor hitboxes from their current pill form to a form that 1:1 equals the survivor's body. this however would greatly reduce the survivors ability to loop around objects, as they would have to run larger circles (due to their new arm hitbox) and would also tend to get stuck a lot more often.


    you see, hitboxes are a difficult thing.

    i know sometimes Huntress or Nurse hits seem weird, though you cant really change that without having to rework the core mechanics of this game.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    Every killer has the same hitbox.

    Not true to the size of the weapons is the problem

  • @ArrowTheGreat11 said:

    There’s so many killer mains on this thread that have never played a minute of survivor 😂😂 all of the above for me cause I’ve seen Nurse swing from California and hit me in Texas.

    Freddy can start his swing from Africa and reach you in the United States

    Unless there’s a car in the way, Huntress can throw her hatchets in any general direction and it’ll hit you

    All of these are extremely incorrect, that leads me to believe you play on a bad connection.

  • @ArrowTheGreat11 said:

    There’s so many killer mains on this thread that have never played a minute of survivor 😂😂 all of the above for me cause I’ve seen Nurse swing from California and hit me in Texas.

    Freddy can start his swing from Africa and reach you in the United States

    Unless there’s a car in the way, Huntress can throw her hatchets in any general direction and it’ll hit you

    i dont want to be rude here or anything, but maybe you should read my post explaining in length how exactly hitboxes work and why it would be problematic to change them?


    because i feel like you eigther dont understand the whole procedure of how hits work, or you are trying to bait people (which i dont believe, but some ppl do that, so its an option :/ )

    in case its the first one, i feel like it would be more beneficial if you know how it works, for future argumentation / posts about this topic.

    have a nice day / night!

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/770795#Comment_770795

    All of these are extremely incorrect, that leads me to believe you play on a bad connection.

    Every game? For the last year and a half?

  • IM not gonna vote if all i'm gonna get is people belittling my choice.


    Oh and

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Lunge


    As of Patch 2.2.0, all Killers have the same Lunge Range and speed. Their base movement speed, if it differs from 4.6m/s, gets temporarily set to that and all reach a top speed of 6.9m/s during the Lunge Attack.


    Research before you try to stir up drama.

    @BabyCameron10 said:

    I know hitboxes are bad but some killers have a worse hitbox than others

    @altruistic said:

    https://clips.twitch.tv/ZanySpookyAniseHeyGuys

    They all received the “stretch Armstrong” lunge after PTB launched 😀

    @ArrowTheGreat11 said:

    There’s so many killer mains on this thread that have never played a minute of survivor 😂😂 all of the above for me cause I’ve seen Nurse swing from California and hit me in Texas.

    Freddy can start his swing from Africa and reach you in the United States

    Unless there’s a car in the way, Huntress can throw her hatchets in any general direction and it’ll hit you


  • @ArrowTheGreat11 said:

    There’s so many killer mains on this thread that have never played a minute of survivor 😂😂 all of the above for me cause I’ve seen Nurse swing from California and hit me in Texas.

    Freddy can start his swing from Africa and reach you in the United States

    Unless there’s a car in the way, Huntress can throw her hatchets in any general direction and it’ll hit you

    They are all the same except nurse, freddy just looks like he has far reach because he is a small dude, stop with this survivor vs killer mentality, especially when you are wrong and assume only killer mains are on this forum...

  • Freddy's lunge is normal but just looks weird from the smaller weapon. the added effect for attacks makes it better.

  • @Blackowt_9120 said:

    demogrrrrr-gon’s shred has what seems to be a smaller hit box. Worst one for me as a killer main :)

    That's weird, it's supposed to be bigger than an average attack

  • Love that there's no "none" option.

  • @FishFry247 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/770795#Comment_770795

    They are all the same except nurse, freddy just looks like he has far reach because he is a small dude, stop with this survivor vs killer mentality, especially when you are wrong and assume only killer mains are on this forum...

    Thank you.

  • nurses cone is huge i swear its bigger

  • @HamdaN said:

    nurses cone is huge i swear its bigger

    Used to be. Not anymore.

  • idk man theres alot of bogus hits on her even with good ping, servers right now made it worse

  • @HamdaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/771666#Comment_771666

    idk man theres alot of bogus hits on her even with good ping, servers right now made it worse

    I refer you back to this:

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Lunge


  • Sorry your net is bad? Some of those were just hits cause of animation or something to do with Ping or how the weapon looks. What I am giving you is exact data and patch notes. Also, good job DCing cause you got hit...

    Also when were the dates for some of these clips? Is that the sloppy bug i see?

    as a few people have said, it looks weird on the smaller weapons.

    If you don't want to read it and believe it, I'm sorry to say that I have nothing else to tell you. Have fun in the Fog.

  • freedy lunge and demo shred it is the most broken ######### in the game

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/771680#Comment_771680

    Sorry your net is bad? Some of those were just hits cause of animation or something. What I am giving you is exact data and patch notes.

    as a few people have said, it looks weird on the smaller weapons.

    If you don't want to read it and believe it, I'm sorry to say that I have nothing else to tell you. Have fun in the Fog.

    lmao i think you just fail to realize its a problem. “bad net” lmfao most of these were on 40-50 ms thats a deslusional claim. tons of big content creators have tilted their head at nurse hits youre just virtue signaling right now and its bad

  • Do each Killer has different lung range? Because I swear my hit rate with Wraith is better than Spirit. And also I feel Spirit recover from missing attack is faster than Wraith.

    I need some confirm info.

  • @HamdaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/771683#Comment_771683

    lmao i think you just fail to realize its a problem. “bad net” lmfao most of these were on 40-50 ms thats a deslusional claim. tons of big content creators have tilted their head at nurse hits youre just virtue signaling right now and its bad

    alright... so what you are saying is you won't listen and look at the patch notes I have given you, and that I'm wrong cause i'm a Killer... and that some how I'm delusional for not having all the information (even though you could be lying cause there is no proof) cause it was never shown.

    You are also basing your ideas on what "Big content creators" have said instead of looking at hard data, just cause the DATA PROVES YOU WRONG.

    In the first clip you are saying sorry you have bad internet, and if the stream pauses or breaks to refresh.

    I don't think I need to say anything, you proved who you are much better than I could have done. Have fun in the Fog with your narrow viewpoint.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    Do each Killer has different lung range? Because I swear my hit rate with Wraith is better than Spirit. And also I feel Spirit recover from missing attack is faster than Wraith.

    I need some confirm info.

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Lunge

    It's all there.

  • @fahad0595 said:

    freedy lunge and demo shred it is the most broken ######### in the game

    I could be wrong, but I think the Devs said the Demo hitting you trough a window thing with Shred was intended.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/771689#Comment_771689

    alright... so what you are saying is you won't listen and look at the patch notes I have given you, and that I'm wrong cause i'm a Killer... and that some how I'm delusional for not having all the information (even though you could be lying cause there is no proof) cause it was never shown.

    You are also basing your ideas on what "Big content creators" have said instead of looking at hard data, just cause the DATA PROVES YOU WRONG.

    In the first clip you are saying sorry you have bad internet, and if the stream pauses or breaks to refresh.

    I don't think I need to say anything, you proved who you are much better than I could have done. Have fun in the Fog with your narrow viewpoint.

    first clip was from noob3 because i didnt have any personal clips for pallets at the time, secondly who cares what the patch notes say there has been countless issues and changes that have been coming back regardless even if they say its fixed. cmon dude you know this game prob just as good as me theres issues... yes because youre a killer main youre not seeing it on the other side because on your screen it looks fine especially on p2p thiis isnt hard to grasp

  • @HamdaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/771698#Comment_771698

    first clip was from noob3 because i didnt have any personal clips for pallets at the time, secondly who cares what the patch notes say there has been countless issues and changes that have been coming back regardless even if they say its fixed. cmon dude you know this game prob just as good as me theres issues... yes because youre a killer main youre not seeing it on the other side because on your screen it looks fine especially on p2p thiis isnt hard to grasp

    I'm telling you hard, unbiased facts.

    And No, it's not fine on my side at times. Even more with dedicated, but even in P2P I had survivors teleporting (away) at times.

    You also just admitted you don't know when the clips were made in the first place and that some were taken from other places so you don't know the ping for all of them.

    I'm done here.

‹ 1 2 3