If you could remove one thing from the game.. what would it be?
I would probably remove BP cap.. it is ur turn
I would probably remove BP cap.. it is ur turn
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing
Ebony mori
I would have said ebony moris, or insta heals or keys.... But I guess I will say noed, nothing is more unfun than that.
All of the trolls/disconnectors.
DS, i dont know how to counter it so i will complain on the forums until the devs hear me instead of gitting gud
Their only whinging about Adrenaline now.
I'd remove hitting on the hook, It's just pathetic.
The hate messages for using things in the game
Haddonfield
Nurse.
Oh nice this thread again.
Looping. This game's entire meta is literally based around trying to waste another person's time by running in circles.
Bugs.
@Theluckyboi funny enough, a spirit just dced because I dsed her.
The people who complain about nurse, noed and who thinks Ghostface doesnt need buffs.
I would remove perk tiers they are annoying and lengthen the grind for no reason :/
I'd like to have a new matchmaking system. Sure, exploiters, dc's and bugs are majorly annoying but if you simply can't play the game because queues take ages, that's the most annoying thing for me.
I would remove aura perks/items/Add-ons from both killers and Survivors.
The maps. Not the items, the actual maps you play on. Every single one. I'd replaced all of them.
Mashing X to struggle on the secound hook.
Probably BP cap or map offerings.
Sorry spooky Myers players, you're cool and all, but the same can't be said for the Balanced Landing Haddonfield squads and skillcheck docs burning The Game and parking their ass on a 3gen from the start ๐
I'd remove the DCs and Rage Quits.
You made a thread about how ghostface is apparently weak and people gave you valid and accurate arguments as to why he isn't, why are you still complaining about it?
I'd remove this forum. Would be interesting to see where people would go crying about... well, everything :)
Insta-down addons
This annoying lady.
Reddit, steam, discord, Twitter, game faqs..
the 4 perks slot limit, to 8 (EIGHT) instead
New MoM
Haddonfield.
Doctor.
@Fictionalname "and who thinks Ghostface doesnt need buffs"
thesuicidefox has left chat
SWF.
Bloodlust
As old killer/surv i believe this is the only real advantage that could be done without
Survivor on survivor violence.
U know blocking unsafe unhooking leading me to u cause they hope I'll chase you type of thing
Vocal cords
Yes remove turning corners. Straight lines only
Perk levels.
Toxic people.
Nurse
I'd remove anything insta that's in the game. Instadowns, instaheals, instasaw etc
In my opinion anything insta is just boring and not fun to go against
The Freddy's rework. I would instead give those powers to a new killer, we don't want all that work to go to waste.
Map-sized surv hitbox with autoaim.
Devs
We need a whole new team on this game
Pretty interesting stuff here. Thank you very much for participating. I enjoyed some of these suggestions very much.
Edit: Wanted to close this thread now.. but I guess you can't close it yourself.
Meg Thomas' Clothes...
ruin ez question
blodlust
I'd remove shadowborn and replace it with an fov slider
Toxic swf players
Sneaky p3 Claudettes.. god I hate them..