If i see med kit or toolbox i bring mori
Tired of second chance bullshits
Tired of second chance bullshits
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol OK.
Have fun
Second chance toolbox
Lol another im so tough forum troll. But of course if im going to challenge you to play killer against decent survivors with toolboxes and stuff you not going to laugh right baby?
Keep slaying, Slayer.
If I see remurgent agent bottles, my old laptop may crash due to rendering graphics cause my video card's overheating
@Slayer: Bring it. But always remember, a killer needs no excuse to Mori. Just end their little lives.
If I see survivor, I bring mori. Can’t risk them completing one generator.
Wow
BAM!
ZOINKS!
If I see u about mory'ng me I will DC as fast as a thunder b4 u mori me
It's always satisfying seeing someone DC during a Mori. Knowing they got Mori'd AND left the trial empty handed. A double win.
Perhaps i need to keep my mori down then. Sorry
Someone is having a really bad day.
That's what do if I have one I'll bring one
And i only use it if I get looped alot or I just do it to at least get one down.
Lol i wanted to respond at first but i know who you are
I don't think there are enough moris
Hows it going dude?
Shows that Moris are way too common when they can be compared to brown Toolboxes and Medkits.
Bruh...
Lol
But the point is that why are you even trying to bring those ######### when you already do good without it.
One insta heal it is basically another Mom perk on top of 4 perks you already can take. Or even if you bring med kit just to heal its like if you take self care + 4 other peks .
😂 what a joke. Op is tired of second chances... Also op probably uses Noed.
I dont . Noed is trash not worth it.
@Slayer most med kits you see aren’t an insta-heal though.
😂😂😂 I can't breathe. Second chance toolbox.
And? But they re self care. You basically bringing another perk into trial when you dont even need it to play game optimally. You want to heal just bring self care? Whats the problem? Simple. People who bring med kit they just want to save one perk slot.
Who said it? You?
@Slayer they’re bringing the med-kit because sc takes 32 seconds without Bk it resilience. Also toolboxes? Second chance? You might need a break.
Honestly I kinda understand the hate for items particularly for toolboxes.
The default time for one gen and one survivor is just 80 seconds.
That is if you don't hit a great skillcheck. Most people however hit great skillchecks easily these days so most people can fix a generator in like 78(?) seconds without items.
A brown toolbox without addons reduces gen repair time to 72 seconds if I remember correctly. Most people use addons to further increase the toolbox speed and/or efficiency.
A mechanic's toolbox (green) reduces repair time to 66 seconds without addons.
If all 4 survivors bring a green toolbox WITH addons everyone can repair a gen in about 60 seconds depending on the toolbox addons and number of great skillchecks so if 1 survivor gets chased for just 1 minute the other 3 survivors can pop their gens.
1 minute chase (without ruin) = 3 generators in this scenario.
And you can still reduce the repair time even further with purple toolboxes, brand new parts and prove thyself which obviously is a lot more rare than just green toolboxes but still a possible thing.
It forces killers to play lame. You can't possibly get 12 hooks if survivors finish all gens in a few minutes no matter how good you play as killer.
I know, I bring Moris if I see survivors entering my lobby at the same time with med-kits and toolboxes and if they all speak the same language. If you are SWF team get ready for a sweaty Billy main :)
Its ######### obvious why killers would want to bring mori if they see any toolbox? Gen time is not enough for you? Lol . It s not second chance i just said that i and any other killer i think would want to bring mori if they see any toolbox. What s the ######### point of it? You want to cheese your game through with even more fast gen times? Take discoordance oh wait same issue again. Why waste perk slot with it when you can take toolbox right?
32 seconds which is balanced. You dont want it just dont heal then.
I'm sorry, this is just my way of having a favorites list. Carry on. Please, please carry on LOL!!!
Why should Spirit Players use Prayer Beads? She is good without it.
Why Iridescent Heads? Huntress is decent without it.
Why does Nurse needs more than 2 Blinks or Omegablink? She is the best Killer without any Add-Ons.
Because People want to use this. Nothing wrong with that. It is more of a shame that some people really get Butthurt because of Items or Add-Ons. People spent BP on them, so they might want to use them. And not every Toolbox is purple or a BNP. And not every Medkit is an Insta-Heal.
Usually people complain about Self Care. Now they're complaining about non insta heal medkits. "just bring Self Care"
This topic is cringe, I'm gonna stop reading it now.
@Aven_Fallen You beat me to the answer.... D A R N
This ^^^^.
@Slayer if you don’t like survivors bringing items then use Franklins. That’s what I do if I have a bad feeling about the survivors. Med-kits are balanced too, just not insta-heals. Yes gens do go a little bit fast, but bring PGTW and (or) ruin another thing if you really feel like gens are going fast then bring noed.
Not complaining just saying that if people are having same logic like why wasting a perk slot if i can take med kit then the opposite side will have the same logic.
Don’t worry, we will. :)
Ruin does not slow the games down one bit . Noed is trash. When you will realize it?
So basically i should waste my perk slot to deny items?And thats only if i hit them all at the begining of trial?
@Slayer by your logic survivors should be able to bring med-kits instead of SC. You’re one of few, most of us know that ruin does in fact slow the game and like I said use PGTW, noed is a decent but not trash or good perk. Both sides should bring perks to counter/help them do their job.
Apparently xD
This is a joke right?
Time to return to playing the game optimally cause why not? Noob survivors bring toolboxes cause gen times is not enough for them lol
Would like to play a game with you when you a killer. Let s see if you reallly will bring franklins to counter my items see you in the fog.
I suppose at least you're not dodging when you see this stuff. I'll never understand killers that get their panties in a twist over survivors bringing an item. If you spent the BP on them, you should be able to use them.
@Slayer If noob survivors bring toolboxes then what do you call the killers who complain about toolboxes? Not every toolbox is going to be a green or purple. 9/10 times personally if I bring in a tool box its yellow or brown with brown add ons or no add ons. Many survivors are also nice enough to not 4man with toolboxes in their hands because they know the killers will either close the lobby, or DC while the game is loading or as soon as the match starts to make them lose the items, or the killer will bring a mori and their most try hard killer/perks (which is what they should be doing if they see 4 toolboxes rather than just DCing or complaining about it).
@Slayer I don’t believe we play on the same platform. My slugface would be happy to see and I quote “survivors I get bad feeling about” please re-read what I said.
1. And what if bring a key?
2. And what if bring a map?
3. And what if bring a flashlight?
4. And what if bring a firecracker?