If i see med kit or toolbox i bring mori

Tired of second chance bullshits

Comments

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Slayer I don’t believe we play on the same platform. My slugface would be happy to see and I quote “survivors I get bad feeling about” please re-read what I said.

    So okay give me your gamer tag just want to know if people talk out of their asses on forums or not.

  • @Slayer TreemanXD is my psn and once again I quote “survivors that give me a bad feeling” seriously you’re either trolling or can’t read.

  • @Kurisataru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/417461#Comment_417461

    @Slayer If noob survivors bring toolboxes then what do you call the killers who complain about toolboxes? Not every toolbox is going to be a green or purple. 9/10 times personally if I bring in a tool box its yellow or brown with brown add ons or no add ons. Many survivors are also nice enough to not 4man with toolboxes in their hands because they know the killers will either close the lobby, or DC while the game is loading or as soon as the match starts to make them lose the items, or the killer will bring a mori and their most try hard killer/perks (which is what they should be doing if they see 4 toolboxes rather than just DCing or complaining about it).

    Okay so why you bring toolbox at all?

  • Franklins? I bring that sucker regardless as someone that knows both sides I've seen the amount of great items that can be gained 🐷

  • @Darkskies I love Franklins and it creates pressure if they go back for the item.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Slayer TreemanXD is my psn and once again I quote “survivors that give me a bad feeling” seriously you’re either trolling or can’t read.

    @TreemanXD Heads up if I ever turn on my ps4 dbd again I'm gonna add you.

    @Slayer because I play solo and I don't know if I can trust my teammates to stay on gens while I'm being chased so I try to get done as much as I can before I get chased and afterwards. There are good killers out there who can pressure survivors and survivors out there who get too scared to touch a generator if they hear a terror radius or their dumb spinechill or prenomition activates or if the see someone get hooked and assume the killer has bbq. Those types of survivors are trying to protect themselves early and it wastes time. I also bring a medkit for the same reason and because I don't run selfcare. Sometimes I need to heal myself before rescuing someone too. Why do you *Need* a mori because of A toolbox or medkit? Maybe you need more perks on your favorite killers?

  • @Kurisataru I’ll look out for you.

  • Usually if I see items in the lobby, I bring my 3 blink ruin Nurse. Also with NOED if I am having some rough matches before.

  • @Slayer tbh you sound really frustrated, you should take a break or play survivor for awhile.

  • @Kurisataru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/417490#Comment_417490

    @TreemanXD Heads up if I ever turn on my ps4 dbd again I'm gonna add you.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/417491#Comment_417491

    @Slayer because I play solo and I don't know if I can trust my teammates to stay on gens while I'm being chased so I try to get done as much as I can before I get chased and afterwards. There are good killers out there who can pressure survivors and survivors out there who get too scared to touch a generator if they hear a terror radius or their dumb spinechill or prenomition activates or if the see someone get hooked and assume the killer has bbq. Those types of survivors are trying to protect themselves early and it wastes time. I also bring a medkit for the same reason and because I don't run selfcare. Sometimes I need to heal myself before rescuing someone too. Why do you *Need* a mori because of A toolbox or medkit? Maybe you need more perks on your favorite killers?

    So you use it in case your team is playing bad to cover up for their failures lul

  • @Slayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/417498#Comment_417498

    So you use it in case your team is playing bad lul

    @Slayer Yeah man! That or the killer is too dang good and I need to try and trigger some adrenalines! Or if it's a camping killer then toolboxes will help to punish their camping by genrushing. Same way killers have 2 add ons to boost themselves and or hinder survivors, survivors have an item and add-ons for the item to make it last longer and or work better. You just need to worry about making your killer counter the items in their hand. If I'm playing killer and i see survivors running a map or key, I'm going to assume they're likely stealthy and gonna try to find my totems sooner than the people with a toolbox or the medkit, and such and such. I'm not gonna lose my potential bp/points by just bringing a mori out of worry of losing. If I bring a mori, its because I dont mind getting less points and just feel like doing one. Its in no way going to help me get better at learning survivors and countering them.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Darkskies I love Franklins and it creates pressure if they go back for the item.

    Such an unrated perk plus I love afterwards scanning around at my treasures I've gained

    Think this perk should have some blood point reward like braking pallets that would be highly cool.

    Still love it regardless 🐷

1 2 ›