Your Wraith build
I like to use spirit fury, BBQ, third seal, and deerstalker. Will swap out bbq and spirit fury for thrill of the hunt and infectious fright when I get them.
I like to use spirit fury, BBQ, third seal, and deerstalker. Will swap out bbq and spirit fury for thrill of the hunt and infectious fright when I get them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ruin/BBQ/enduring/spirit's fury
Sloppy Butcher, A Nurses Calling, Bamboozle, Enduring
@Franks_mixtape
actually, wraith can be a very fun killer to play.
i find myself having a lot of fun with him, yet it can be a little annoying if your trying to tryhard or get some rly good loopers.
i just love getting close and using one of the add ons that denie them the ability to hear me uncloaking behind them (unltr rare or uncommon. both work).
wraith lives for these surprise moments ^^
Constipated Stride
Mouth Wash Gurgle
Upper Body Work-Out Equipment
Cloak of Sulking
And my favorite add-ons are Wraith's Mixtape to intensify bing bongs and Scratched Out Leaf Village Headband to represent his broken alliance to the leaf village in order to get revenge on his older brother
Ruin
BBQ
MYC
NC
NC
Ruin
Enduring
Whispers
if i had bbq i'd use it instead of whispers
I love BBQ for chaining my third seal makes slugging a lot easier on killers who aren’t billy or nurse.
STBFL
Ruin
Nurses
BAC/Enduring
Now I'm actually a god tier Wraith. He's the only killer in the whole game I've reached god tier status with. I used to be a god tier Nurse/Billy but I lost my skill. And let me say, he's extremely dominant with my build.
BBQ,
Brutal strength,
A nurses calling,
Save the best for last.
Slugging has always worked best for me, but this build on mah boi wraith sounds good.
Save the best for last on any 115% killer can literally make your chases 15-20 seconds. There's no chance of the survivor keeping distance. And with a killer like Wraith, who can cloak and counter that one tile with mind games, then you've got a consistent 15 second chase.
Brutal strength is just solid on strong chasers like Wraith, Hag and Spirit.
And the other 2 are obvious.
TreemanXD, try it out, you'll dominate. You dont even need addons for the build to work but Windstorm tends to be best for him.
Damage cycle.
PGTW and Make your Choice, the other perks and addons are up to you.
Hook someone, kick a gen and make sure you are outside of 32m range, come back and repeat.
I need to get my Wraith all perks and once I do I’ll try this build.
The only thing I need is brutal strength.
I guarantee you will get a lot of consistent 4ks.
-Brutal Strength
-Enduring
-Spirit Fury
-Bamboozle
Coxcomb Clapper - "The Ghost" Soot
You can really jump scare the survivor and during a chase they lose their cockyness pretty fast.^^
I used it minus brutal strength and it works really well, I might just start using it as my normal build.
BBQ, MYC, Sloppy Butcher and Knock Out/STBFL. It can can create a very nice snowballing effect, especially if slugging is used at the right time.
Nice, for a replacement of Brutal strength, what did you use?
I used overcharge and in another game devour hope.
Devour hope on Wraith is something close to god tier honestly.
Wraiths a good boy.
I am using Overcharge, BBQ, Predator, and Spies currently. I don't have all the perks, though.
Anything that helps him with loops is excellent for him, mainly because of his shadow dance add-ons
Bamboozle + Brutal Strenght + Fire up + Save the best for last is awesome
add ons "The Serpent" - Soot + any "Shadow Dance"
His add ons are fun to play with.
@fluffybunny he is a good boy. :3
Wrong
Wrong
Yes no
BBQ, Make Your Choice, STBFL and Knock Out. The snowball this build can create is impressive.
Set-up:
Strategy:
I run BBQ, Whispers and a combination of the following: nurses, sloppy, I'm all ears, save the best for last. If I get too many survivors who just camp pallets, I sometimes switch out my last two perk slots for enduring + spirit fury
Save the best for last, Thanatophobia, Nurses Calling and Shadowborn.
Addons: Blind Warrior White (Sloppy Butcher but as an Addon) and Windstorm (any kind)
Shadowborn is just a QoL Perk. I love thr FoV
The build I'm using after the update:
Add ons: Bone clapper + Windstorm
Ruin + surveillance + nurse's + sloppy or stbfl
I use corrupt intervention, thrilling tremors, pop goes the weasel, and discordance.
BBQ, Devour Hope, Brutal Strength, Nurses Calling.
Thrilling Tremors
Pop Goes the Weasel
Enduring
Filler perk. I run BBQ for points, but STBFL, Brutal Strength, Spirit Fury, Infectious Fright, Devour Hope... all work very well on Wraith.
I run double Swift Hunt addons, but most addon combinations on Wraith have some use.
Blood Echos
Sloppy Butcher
Third Seal
nemesis
Speed add-ons
The survivors experiences a lot of status effects and you/ll be fast.
any exhaustion perks will be canceled and they'll be too focus on healing
No perks.
Add on where you cant discern the distance or direction of the bell.
Hide in a corner invisible all match ringing the bell occasionally as my own personal protest at the nonsense this game has become.
BBQ, Dying Light, Bloodhound and Bitter Murmer. If I'm feeling naughty I'll swap Bloodhound for NOED.
Perkless + Add-onless
Most op build for any killer in this game
/s
(But seriously, when you do see perkless and add-onless killer, they really play like a god)
Why are we resurrecting a nearly year-old post...
Save the best for last nurses calling pop franklins demise
My favorite Wraith build? Distressing Play with your food, brutal strength and enduring. Add ons "The Beast" - Soot and Bone Clapper
Never stop ringing your bell the entire match. Ever. Even in chase.
It's surprisingly effective.
Sick necro
bbq, pgtw, noed and franklins with all seeing and purple windstorm.