Most played killers to least played killers

Let's look at all of this variety (I hope) in killer players and their killer choices. Order of the list is from most played to least played. "Let the game begin"

My list:

1: The Nightmare

2: The Legion

3: The Pig

4: The Spirit

5: The Huntress

6:The Hag

7:The Clown

8: The Shape

9:The Wraith

10: The Trapper

11: The Hillbilly

12: The Doctor

13: The Cannibal

14: The Nurse

Comments

  • For me (as a PS4 player):

    Amanda

    Doctor

    Clown

    Myers

    Hag

    Spirit

    Leatherface

    Freddy

    Huntress

    Trapper

    Hillbilly

    Wraith

    Legion

    Nurse

  • @TAG said:

    For me (as a PS4 player):

    Amanda

    Doctor

    Clown

    Myers

    Hag

    Spirit

    Leatherface

    Freddy

    Huntress

    Trapper

    Hillbilly

    Wraith

    Legion

    Nurse

    Piggy is an awesome killer. She was the second character I decided to p3 (the first being Freddy ofc)

  • I’m new but from most played to least are:

    Freddy

    Amanda

    Doctor

    Trapper

    Legion


    I have also used their BP to level Leatherface, Myers, Nurse, Hag and Clown to 40 for their perks.

  • Spirit

    Hag

    Clown

    Huntress

    Spirit eats too much time and I enjoy the crap out of the hag. I am a survivor main and honestly, these killers are enough for me since I don't have much time for the others.

  • I only know my most and least, the middle's a mess.

    Most, going from most to least: Hillbilly, Wraith

    Least, going from least to most: Pig, Legion, Clown


    Actually, Cannibal is probably somewhere high up, PURELY because of the Jake face.

  • Most: Clown, Spirit, Hag, Wraith

    Mid: Doc, Trapper, Huntress, Nurse, Pig, Freddy

    Least: Hillbilly, Leatherface, Legion, Myers

    Don't know the exact order but that's a good guess. Hillbilly, LF and Legion I just don't find that exciting. Myers I would use more but he has a really poor selection of perks at the moment.

  • The Pig always has me looking over my shoulder when working a gen! Looking forward to a new killer though.

  • Most played are whatever I get a daily for.

    Least played for me are Nurse and Hag.

  • Most played: Michael Myers, Wraith, Clown

    Least played: Nurse, Pig, Freddy, Legion

  • My playstyle right now would probably put Pig and Leatherface (he is the only one with a decent BBQ right now) at the top, the rest is a mishmash as I rotate if able, but Huntress, Spirit and Nurse are at the bottom due to being a PS4 player who needs more practice with them.

  • Least played: Freddy and Clown.

    Most played: The rest.

    I'm not in red rankds, for clarification. XD

    1. Billy
    2. Nurse
    3. Clown
    4. Wraith
    5. Huntress
    6. Michael Myers
    7. Doctor
    8. Trapper
    9. Hag
    10. Pig
    11. Spirit
    12. Leatherface
    13. Freddy
    14. Legion


  • I enjoy all killers with the exception of Trapper. Playing against SWF squads with him is too frustrating and depressing.

    In the beginning I was a Pig and Doctor main but now I prefer Spirit and Billy. For some reason I also enjoy Nurse and Leatherface even though I'm not the best at them. I'd play more of Legion if people wouldn't disconnect so often while doing so.


    1. Spirit
    2. Billy
    3. Legion
    4. Doctor
    5. Pig
    6. Nurse
    7. Huntress
    8. Freddy
    9. Leatherface
    10. Myers
    11. Wraith
    12. Clown
    13. Hag
    14. Trapper


  • My personal experience as a PS4 player, note some I played more because of BP Grindinf/farming and/or for Rituals. Not to mention the order I've gone for unlocking Teachable Perks def had an effect on who I play more of.


    1. Hag

    2. Spirit

    3. Legion

    4. Leatherface

    5. Michael Myers

    6. Clown

    7. Huntress

    8. Wraith

    9. Pig

    10. Doctor

    11. Freddy Krueger

    12. Trapper

    13. Nurse

    14. Hillbilly

  • I tend to Alternate between the meta killers so Billy and Nurse with more emphasis on nurse.

    Least played would be spirit, Michael, Freddy, Legion, pig, hag as i do not own them.

  • Freddy, Spirit, Huntress, Pig, Hag, Trapper, Billy, Nurse. Not necessarily in that order, but I know I have the most games with Freddy and the fewest with Nurse.

  • 1. The Hillbilly

    2. The Spirit

    3. The Pig

    4. The Clown

    5. The Legion

    6. The Doctor

    7. The Wraith

    8. The Shape

    9. The Hag

    10. The Huntress

    11. The Nightmare

    12. The Cannibal

    13. The Trapper

    14. The Nurse

    1. Spirit
    2. Huntress
    3. Wraith
    4. Hillbilly/Nurse/Nightmare/Pig (exactly 1 game)
    5. Everyone else (0 games)
  • 1. Billy

    2. Nurse

    3. Myers

    4. Huntress

    5. Wraith

    6. Spirit

    7. Bubba

    8. Legion

    9. Trapper

    Everyone else I play nearly not all recently

  • Haven't played survivor for like a week now but usually the games start like this:


    "Rurrrr rur ruuuuurrrrr!"


    Yeah I'm talking about Billy. Like 90% of the time it's Billy because he's the strongest killer on console as nurse suffers too much from the low fps.

    Spirit is played pretty often as well.


    Killers I rarely see (console rank 1): Huntress, Doctor, Nurse, Clown, Wraith etc.

    You can literally play all day without facing one single Huntress or Doctor on console. Probably because of the bugged hatchets for Huntress and low FPS for Doctor.

    1. legion
    2. every other killer cause daily rituals
    1. Nurse
    2. Pig
    3. Spirit
    4. Legion
    5. Clown
    6. Huntress
    7. Hag
    8. Doctor
    9. Freddy
    10. Wraith
    11. Trapper
    12. Michael Myers
    13. Hillbilly
    14. Leatherface
  • Spirit

    Trapper

    Billy

    Clown

    Pig

    Wraith

    Myers

    Huntress

    Doctor

    Hag

    Leatherface

    Freddy

    Nurse (#removethiskillerfromthegame)

  • Most played: Wraith, Spirit, Trapper, Myers

    Least played: Legion, Nurse

  • I'm seeing a lot of people saying Nurse is their least played. I wonder if it's that she's hard to play or that she is too good when played right.

    1. Trapper
    2. Clown
    3. Doctor
    4. Pig
    5. Shape
    6. Hag/Nightmare (if/when I buy him - use splinters so far)
    7. Spirit
    8. LF
    9. Wraith
    10. Billy
    11. Nurse (Only for daily)
    12. Huntress (Only for daily)
    13. Legion - (Only for daily)
  • I wish our characters had stats saying how many trials they were played in, how many sacrifices ect ect.

  • Amanda is easily the most fun, if you are looking for fun games.


    Nurse if you are tired of loopers.


    Dr if you are trying to Kill DBD with the absolute most Toxic Killer ever created...


    Freddy if you like the bait and switch, ball and cup games the Devs give us.


    Plague if you havent played in a few months and want to see what the new Killer is about


    LF if you are plain tired of all the whiny SWF jackholes who act like they are gods until you catch them and then cry like babies about how unbalanced the game is and just want to down some shots and facecamp toxic MFers...

  • For me I play

    1.Legion

    2.Freddy

    3.Pig

    4.Wraith

    5.Trapper

  • @PhantomMask20763 I'm confused. Is this a list of what killers we play the most individually? Or is it a guessed list of what killers are played the most by the majority of players?

  • @Peasant well this is an old thread but I think it's just about what killers you play individually XD

  • Nurse

    Plague

    Pig

    Hag

    Spirit

    Wraith


    Everything else was untouched.

    • The Hillbilly
    • The Wraith
    • The Nightmare
    • The Huntress
    • The Spirit
    • The Doctor
    • The Hag
    • The Nurse
    • The Trapper
    • The Shape
    • The Pig
    • The Cannibal
    • The Clown
    • The Legion
    • The Plague (Haven't bought her yet.)
  • @Peasant said:

    @PhantomMask20763 I'm confused. Is this a list of what killers we play the most individually? Or is it a guessed list of what killers are played the most by the majority of players?

    Individually

  • Nurse

    Spirit

    Hag

    Pig (RIP)

    Legion

    Plague

    Myers/Freddy...

  • From most played to least played (meaning what *I* play the most, not what I face as survivor):

    Doctor

    Clown

    Wraith

    Legion (not anymore ...)

    Spirit

    Freddy

    Plague

    Trapper

    Leatherface

    Pig

    Michael

    Nurse

    Hag

    Hillbilly

    Huntress

  • Pig

    Huntress

    Spirit

    Trapper

    Nurse

    Hag

  • Billy my main but nurse not far behind and my least played is hag.

  • trapper

    shape

    pig

    nightmare

    billy

    legion

    plauge

    spirit

    nurse

    wraith

    clown

    huntress

    leather face

    hag

    doctor

  • Currently...but probably changing to have more spirit and billy soon as I'm finally learning them

    1. Myers
    2. Legion
    3. Wraith
    4. Hag
    5. Freddy
    6. Trapper
    7. Pig
    8. Doctor
    9. LF
    10. Clown
    11. Huntress
    12. Billy
    13. Spirit
    14. Nurse
    15. Plague

    Nurse and Plague are almost never, probably once each the whole time I've played this game, nurse bc ps4 so saving her learning for last, plague bc not a fan in general.

    1. Trapper
    2. Trapper
    3. Trapper
    4. Trapper
    5. Trapper
    6. Trapper
    7. Trapper
    8. Trapper
    9. Trapper
    10. Maybe Trapper
  • Wraith 😘

    Spirit

    Myers

    Trapper

    Hag

    Doctor


    I don't play the others unless I'm given a daily.

  • Hag, Spirit and Wraith. The rest of the killers are pretty irrelevant to me, tbh.

  • Besides certain daily's, I really only play Shape, Trapper, Doc and Freddy.

    1: The Shape

    2: Trapper: Challenging, but rewarding.

    3: Doctor

    4: The Nightmare: Fun during rank reset

    5: Cannibal: Played him a bunch at his launch, but only use him to meme now.

    6: Wraith

    7: Pig

    8: The Hillbilly: I mained him at launch, but stopped once I realized how OP his movement is.

    9: The Spirit: I need to play her more. I actually enjoy her, but I'm not usually in the mood to try hard.

    10: Huntress

    11: Clown: Occasionally santa clown in the basement.

    12: The Legion: Ranked him to 50 but never used him.

    13: Hag: I find her play style a little campy and boring.

    14: Nurse: Her and hag are the only characters I haven't leveled up.

    1. Doc
    2. Wraith
    3. Trapper
    4. Pig
    5. Freddy
    6. Huntress
    7. Leatherface
    8. Myers
    9. Clown
    10. Plague
    11. Legion
    12. Spirit
    13. Hillbilly
    14. Nurse


    1. Wraith
    2. Daily ritual
  • They should have data on this... Idk

  • I just play Huntress really, i have 1800 hours as her.

    The second most played thing for me is surv. I probably have a couple of hundred hours as surv

    Sometimes i play other killers. In this order:

    2 Billy

    3 Trapper

    4 Plague

    5 Wraith

    6 Nurse

    7 Hag, pig

  • For me (ps4 player)

    1: Myers

    2: Wraith

    3: hag

    4: spirit

    5: legion

    6: pig

    7: trapper

    8: doctor

    9: huntress

    10: clown

    11: leatherface

    12: billy

    13: nurse

  • For me (ps4 player)

    1: Myers

    2: Wraith

    3: hag

    4: spirit

    5: legion

    6: pig

    7: trapper

    8: doctor

    9: huntress

    10: clown

    11: bi

‹ 1 2