Most played killers to least played killers

Let's look at all of this variety (I hope) in killer players and their killer choices. Order of the list is from most played to least played. "Let the game begin"

My list:

1: The Nightmare

2: The Legion

3: The Pig

4: The Spirit

5: The Huntress

6:The Hag

7:The Clown

8: The Shape

9:The Wraith

10: The Trapper

11: The Hillbilly

12: The Doctor

13: The Cannibal

14: The Nurse

Comments

  • Most: Doctor, Freddy

    Much less: Clown, Pig, Hag, Wraith

    less then 10 games: Rest

  • I'm fairly new to the game, playing for about 6 months now, never been ranked higher than 12, playing maybe 8-10 trails a week. I have only been comfortable playing as Trapper, Wraith, Doctor or Ghostface, so I basically only use those 4 killers.

    Every time I attempt to use one of the other killers I have a terrible game experience trying to learn how to use their power or play style, which usually equals me flailing around the map. Like someone mentioned, it depends on how much time you have to dedicate to learning and getting experience using different killers.

  • I can't be bothered doing the whole lot, but most: Leatherface, least: Oni.

1 2 ›