Being blinded, pallet stunned and ds'ed makes me uncomfortable for some reason
Anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If a video games has a negative effect on your state of mind, you have a serious problem.
Just kidding, this just never gets old (R.I.P. Vietfox and thanks for that quote).
Yes, it makes me feel really uncomfortable if it happens too often in a short period of time. Survivors know that, that's why they do it. Their goal is to annoy you.
Gen pop can feel bad too. It feels like trying to deactivate a bomb or something. -.-
I mean, you're working for a Lovecraftian Deity that can send you to a endless Void filled with nothing but darkness, i can see why killers try so hard in a match, they're afraid to fail and be severely punished.
Yes, and that is why I take breaks after every match win or lose.
This game only gets to you if you really want a certain outcome.
Just go with the flow and wait for their mistakes.
Dunno why I love playing killer haha.
You want to discharge unresolved sexual tension, trust the doctor
. . . Or you could join the Legion.
@Chaotic_Riddle @Shad03 @Hoodedfengm1n @TreemanXD
I have been summoned?
While I do love the Legion, it takes time to truly learn how to play in the 'desirable' way. So I won't recommend using Legion on the red and purple ranks.
I get the worst jumpscares when playing killer. I'm walking to a gen, didn't see any survivors yet, walk up to a pallet to get there faster, get surprise stunned, jumpscare.
I'd like to welcome you to the "Club of confused and irritated masochists", a nice and calm place for players that somehow enjoy playing Killer even though they don't feel like enjoying it, or at least that's what they think.
Isn't it a bit like your inner self telling you "Oh no, why am I enjoying this, I shouldn't be enjoying this that much!" but then it goes like "JK, JUST DO IT....DO IT AGAIN... IT FEELS GREAT!".
It's like that on auto-repeat.
You called?
I have an adverse reaction to pallet stuns, especially if they were hiding behind view and i wasnt even chasing them. It's like I'm scared, and I'm slightly hurt that they would do such a thing, and I'm kinda mad i let that happen to myself..
Sounds like a normal dbd match
Wait, you can still see?!?!?
Being tunneled, camped, slugged, morried and having my aura revealed every 5 seconds makes me uncomfortable for some reasons. Anyone else?
We’re legion we’re summoned
I made a petition to get him unbanned. That's why I'm behind bars... Just be careful.
@Poweas @George_Soros maybe something like this in your signature. If Legion users can use the stupid button and Notqueen likes it why can't you use this?

@fcc2014 that’s not very nice

@TreemanXD sorry if i hurt your feelings or Frank's, or Julie's or Susie's or Joey's or any other of you crazy bastards. Please don't stabby stabby me anymore. :chuffed:
@fcc2014 it is forgiven but we may still stab you.

@George_Soros @fcc2014 @Poweas That's going to backfire and get you all jailed and/or banned.
@TreemanXD it is what a Legion does. I expect nothing less.

@Eveline the legion would never
This will do.

Sorry, I'll stop here.
-sigh- Poor Vietfox.
@Eveline insert wow pikachu meme here.
Unsportsmanlike conduct

I never accepted it. But thanks for the warning anyway.
It makes me uncomfortable too, they are not designed for make you feeling good. XD
0/10
Whenever a gen goes off I get the worst feeling. But when I'm survivor and a gen goes off I gain 100% happiness for 3 seconds
@George_Soros @fcc2014
I think they are a newbie, as I'm pretty sure they have mentioned so in another thread..
Just use anti pallet and flashlight perk build (Like Brutal strength, Enduring, Lightborn and the last perk can you choose)