Being blinded, pallet stunned and ds'ed makes me uncomfortable for some reason
Anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I seriously hope this Legion spam doesn't become a "thing".
It is already a thing.
We should DC honestly.
For having an opinion
I'm new at killer yes but not new as a survivor.
Pallet blinding doesnt bother me much as I use head phones and I can almost always keep following them after the blind. I actually like to see 4 flashlights in my lobby as I know its easy win for me.
I rarely respect the pallet so the stun is whatever.
DS in the other hand grinds my gear and I'm glad its getting changed.
You finally get the survivor and they press one button to escape. Never understood people who use it.