Oh I see it’s because there’s a toxic survivor in chat trying to stir talking smack..... oh no wait!
Why call out their perks it’s not like your not running all your crutches too! Looks like the average scores of a survivor farm, tunnel and rehook fest to me, no skill to see here move along...
A+ brother. ######### all of the ######### talkers in here. 3ds users with ub, adren and 2 that were trying to gen rush.
The survivors are obviously swf that were trying to be ######### with crutch perks, gen rushing and a farm map offering... They were real deal try harding and trying to be toxic and I'm gonna guess that most or all of them were Claudette's.
You can rightfully brag about stomping them with what they were trying to do. You earned that ######### my friend.
A+ brother. [BAD WORD] all of the ######### talkers in here. 3ds users with ub, adren and 2 that were trying to gen rush.
The survivors are obviously swf that were trying to be ######### with crutch perks, gen rushing and a farm map offering... They were real deal try harding and trying to be toxic and I'm gonna guess that most or all of them were Claudette's.
You can rightfully brag about stomping them with what they were trying to do. You earned that ######### my friend.
A+ brother. [BAD WORD] all of the ######### talkers in here. 3ds users with ub, adren and 2 that were trying to gen rush.
The survivors are obviously swf that were trying to be ######### with crutch perks, gen rushing and a farm map offering... They were real deal try harding and trying to be toxic and I'm gonna guess that most or all of them were Claudette's.
You can rightfully brag about stomping them with what they were trying to do. You earned that ######### my friend.
how do you know if they were genrushing or not?
Probably because of the Toolboxes. Toolboxes are toxic, do you know? Broken Keys without Add-Ons should be the only Item Survivors can use.
A+ brother. [BAD WORD] all of the ######### talkers in here. 3ds users with ub, adren and 2 that were trying to gen rush.
The survivors are obviously swf that were trying to be ######### with crutch perks, gen rushing and a farm map offering... They were real deal try harding and trying to be toxic and I'm gonna guess that most or all of them were Claudette's.
You can rightfully brag about stomping them with what they were trying to do. You earned that ######### my friend.
how do you know if they were genrushing or not?
Probably because of the Toolboxes. Toolboxes are toxic, do you know? Broken Keys without Add-Ons should be the only Item Survivors can use.
A+ brother. [BAD WORD] all of the ######### talkers in here. 3ds users with ub, adren and 2 that were trying to gen rush.
The survivors are obviously swf that were trying to be ######### with crutch perks, gen rushing and a farm map offering... They were real deal try harding and trying to be toxic and I'm gonna guess that most or all of them were Claudette's.
You can rightfully brag about stomping them with what they were trying to do. You earned that ######### my friend.
how do you know if they were genrushing or not?
Probably because of the Toolboxes. Toolboxes are toxic, do you know? Broken Keys without Add-Ons should be the only Item Survivors can use.
they could have been breaking hooks
I am just joking, but I think this is the reason why he assumed that they rushed Gens.
A+ brother. [BAD WORD] all of the ######### talkers in here. 3ds users with ub, adren and 2 that were trying to gen rush.
The survivors are obviously swf that were trying to be ######### with crutch perks, gen rushing and a farm map offering... They were real deal try harding and trying to be toxic and I'm gonna guess that most or all of them were Claudette's.
You can rightfully brag about stomping them with what they were trying to do. You earned that ######### my friend.
how do you know if they were genrushing or not?
Probably because of the Toolboxes. Toolboxes are toxic, do you know? Broken Keys without Add-Ons should be the only Item Survivors can use.
Don't forget a green key with two prayer beads are the most toxic item of all.
Oh I see it’s because there’s a toxic survivor in chat trying to stir talking smack..... oh no wait!
Why call out their perks it’s not like your not running all your crutches too! Looks like the average scores of a survivor farm, tunnel and rehook fest to me, no skill to see here move along...
Killers don't have crutch perks, or at least any perk that gives them a free "do-over".
@Detective_Jonathan :
In fairness, this just supports survivors' claims that DS isn't an unfair/broken perk....thanks a lot!
A+ brother. [BAD WORD] all of the ######### talkers in here. 3ds users with ub, adren and 2 that were trying to gen rush.
The survivors are obviously swf that were trying to be ######### with crutch perks, gen rushing and a farm map offering... They were real deal try harding and trying to be toxic and I'm gonna guess that most or all of them were Claudette's.
You can rightfully brag about stomping them with what they were trying to do. You earned that ######### my friend.
how do you know if they were genrushing or not?
2 of them brought toolboxes and 3 have ds and unbreakable. Their plan was pretty much run the killer around as much as possible and even when the killer does catch them they're just gonna use ds and get away and they're trying to scare the killer by not picking them up because of ds so they can use unbreakable so no one has to leave gens because they can all pretty much take care of themselves. Plus, this is where Adrenaline comes to play with the gen rushing. The thing is... He was never meant to get a hook in this game.
@Aven_Fallen said:
Whats that Thread about? Do you want to hear that you are a great player? Or is this just a shitpost? (I would say it is)
We all know that it is, which is why I don't see any point in talking to OP since he is obviously triggered (you must be if you post something like this to feel good about yourself or something like that lol).
@Aven_Fallen said:
Whats that Thread about? Do you want to hear that you are a great player? Or is this just a shitpost? (I would say it is)
We all know that it is, which is why I don't see any point in talking to OP since he is obviously triggered (you must be if you post something like this to feel good about yourself or something like that lol).
Actually, the whole point of the post is to show how desperately they tried to "outplay" and beat me in the game with 3 DS and 3 UB but seeing as i am triggered i guess i am talking out of my ass.
What now, should every member post a screenshot where they beat 5 blink, omegablink nurses or insta chainsaw billies, iri huntresses? Believe me, people would make fun of them as well. At least I would.
You beat 3 DS? Good for you, what are we supposed to discuss here? It is clear that you uploaded this just to brag and you get the 'messages' for it. What did you expect people to say here?
What now, should every member post a screenshot where they beat 5 blink, omegablink nurses or insta chainsaw billies, iri huntresses? Believe me, people would make fun of them as well. At least I would.
You beat 3 DS? Good for you, what are we supposed to discuss here? It is clear that you uploaded this just to brag and you get the 'messages' for it. What did you expect people to say here?
I honestly don't care about the messages. Don't know why you care about me posting a screenshot of my gameplay. Didn't know i wasn't allowed to do that. Let me delete this since it upsets you so much.
@TRGraybles said:
Wow the salt in the top posts from obvious survivors is strong again! I see 4 survivors that got their vertical canyon handed to them when they where all running self healing and DS, that brings me joy!
The people who comment above are either from people who are survivor mains, people that hate me for whatever reason, Or just felt the need to vent. I don't really care, i just felt like sharing this since i have the freedom to do so.
I honestly don't care about the messages. Don't know why you care about me posting a screenshot of my gameplay. Didn't know i wasn't allowed to do that. Let me delete this since it upsets you so much.
Yeah I got upset really bad, let me go and cry in the corner like rest of the forum.
I honestly don't care about the messages. Don't know why you care about me posting a screenshot of my gameplay. Didn't know i wasn't allowed to do that. Let me delete this since it upsets you so much.
Yeah I got upset really bad, let me go and cry in the corner like rest of the forum.
Oh, I had a game like this. SFW, four DS, four Adrenaline, Four unbreakables and four deadhards.
The whole game when I would down one and pick them up the others would swarm me until they could DS, no one healed at 1 gen left because they all ran adrenaline. I got a down and he immediately got back up as they popped a gen within the same second.
It was a slaughter. I was doc and I'de been pushing up all of their madness all game so I could track them for the endgame. I didn't bother running ruin, NOED and blood warden trapped them in with me as I went around bopping them one after the other because they couldn't deadhard thanks to adrenaline. They couldn't loop me anymore because all of their pallets were all ready used by their teabagging asses while I was "uselessly" chasing them around all game.
It was a 4k in the span of about 2 minutes after last gen being completed.
The chat after was delicious, I never knew it took someone with no skill to beat a red rank SFW group with flashlights and toolboxes out the wazoo with Doctor.
What now, should every member post a screenshot where they beat 5 blink, omegablink nurses or insta chainsaw billies, iri huntresses? Believe me, people would make fun of them as well. At least I would.
You beat 3 DS? Good for you, what are we supposed to discuss here? It is clear that you uploaded this just to brag and you get the 'messages' for it. What did you expect people to say here?
I think he’s trying to say DS needs buffing and all those killers complaining about it are obviously not skilled like he is
I have to laugh at all the salt here displayed over someone posting that they handled what someone here describe and the brokenly op and unbeatable 4 mans swf squad. Had the screenshot not have been of red ranks near 1 you'd all have said well it's not red ranks so it doesn't matter.
which is funny because if someone shows a red rank killer it then becomes well rank means nothing but because there was all the meta toxic perks according to some of the very same posters here.
Then it turned into let's use other insults to degrade them because gasp someone managed to beat the swat team at red ranks. You couldn't just say hey good job or well done or that's awesome to see you got them all type of thing, nope it's insults away.
That thread a known killer main got a much different response and there's plenty of other thread examples where the treatment is different and @Attackfrog at least got some joking in with his post.
I have to laugh at all the salt here displayed over someone posting that they handled what someone here describe and the brokenly op and unbeatable 4 mans swf squad. Had the screenshot not have been of red ranks near 1 you'd all have said well it's not red ranks so it doesn't matter.
which is funny because if someone shows a red rank killer it then becomes well rank means nothing but because there was all the meta toxic perks according to some of the very same posters here.
Then it turned into let's use other insults to degrade them because gasp someone managed to beat the swat team at red ranks. You couldn't just say hey good job or well done or that's awesome to see you got them all type of thing, nope it's insults away.
That thread a known killer main got a much different response and there's plenty of other thread examples where the treatment is different and @Attackfrog at least got some joking in with his post.
Thanks for the back-up, though most of the people that are berating me are either people who hate me due to recent drama or just because they need someone to gang up on. Appreciate it though.
Just another babied, easy-mode, hand-held, pandered to, pay 2 win, boringly predictable killer Crutchlord, nothing new there.
Survivor hard mode thug life
edit
The answer to this thread:
@twistedmonkey said:
It must be a post about how OP the Spirit is, I mean with all those survivor crutches killers can never win according to the forums 😂🤣
Thanks for highlighting the problem I'm sure the devs will take note 😉.
@twistedmonkey said:
I'm sure the devs will take note 😉.
It must be a post about how OP the Spirit is, I mean with all those survivor crutches killers can never win according to the forums 😂🤣
Thanks for highlighting the problem I'm sure the devs will take note 😉.
With 3 people below 10k points it just shows they absolutly suck. Crutch perks are fine when potatoes use it. It becomes a problem when good players use it. An insane huge problem.
A+ brother. [BAD WORD] all of the ######### talkers in here. 3ds users with ub, adren and 2 that were trying to gen rush.
The survivors are obviously swf that were trying to be ######### with crutch perks, gen rushing and a farm map offering... They were real deal try harding and trying to be toxic and I'm gonna guess that most or all of them were Claudette's.
You can rightfully brag about stomping them with what they were trying to do. You earned that ######### my friend.
how do you know if they were genrushing or not?
2 of them brought toolboxes and 3 have ds and unbreakable. Their plan was pretty much run the killer around as much as possible and even when the killer does catch them they're just gonna use ds and get away and they're trying to scare the killer by not picking them up because of ds so they can use unbreakable so no one has to leave gens because they can all pretty much take care of themselves. Plus, this is where Adrenaline comes to play with the gen rushing. The thing is... He was never meant to get a hook in this game.
Good breaking down, nothing to add here but that this tactic used by good survivors is 100% a lose for the killer. Even nurse will struggle with that, especially on certain maps.
I have to laugh at all the salt here displayed over someone posting that they handled what someone here describe and the brokenly op and unbeatable 4 mans swf squad. Had the screenshot not have been of red ranks near 1 you'd all have said well it's not red ranks so it doesn't matter.
which is funny because if someone shows a red rank killer it then becomes well rank means nothing but because there was all the meta toxic perks according to some of the very same posters here.
Then it turned into let's use other insults to degrade them because gasp someone managed to beat the swat team at red ranks. You couldn't just say hey good job or well done or that's awesome to see you got them all type of thing, nope it's insults away.
That thread a known killer main got a much different response and there's plenty of other thread examples where the treatment is different and @Attackfrog at least got some joking in with his post.
Thanks for the back-up, though most of the people that are berating me are either people who hate me due to recent drama or just because they need someone to gang up on. Appreciate it though.
I stand by what I said... If we beat people when they are packing DS, we need to keep it on the hush hush! How else will we ever get that perk changed?
Next time, block out the DS perk so we don't know!
If you lose, you gotta screenshot and HIGHLIGHT the DS perk!
I have to laugh at all the salt here displayed over someone posting that they handled what someone here describe and the brokenly op and unbeatable 4 mans swf squad. Had the screenshot not have been of red ranks near 1 you'd all have said well it's not red ranks so it doesn't matter.
which is funny because if someone shows a red rank killer it then becomes well rank means nothing but because there was all the meta toxic perks according to some of the very same posters here.
Then it turned into let's use other insults to degrade them because gasp someone managed to beat the swat team at red ranks. You couldn't just say hey good job or well done or that's awesome to see you got them all type of thing, nope it's insults away.
That thread a known killer main got a much different response and there's plenty of other thread examples where the treatment is different and @Attackfrog at least got some joking in with his post.
Thanks for the back-up, though most of the people that are berating me are either people who hate me due to recent drama or just because they need someone to gang up on. Appreciate it though.
I stand by what I said... If we beat people when they are packing DS, we need to keep it on the hush hush! How else will we ever get that perk changed?
Next time, block out the DS perk so we don't know!
If you lose, you gotta screenshot and HIGHLIGHT the DS perk!
@Mochan said:
So you wanna pat on your back or something?
Look at the red killer, well I give him points for trying.
So what exactly are you trying to accomplish with this POS thread?
You have DS, Dead Hard and SC. The only non-meta perk in your build is We'll Make It.
And i am not trying to accomplish anything with this thread. Most of ya'll just attacking me for whatever reason just because it shows me getting a 4k against this team.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whats that Thread about? Do you want to hear that you are a great player? Or is this just a shitpost? (I would say it is)
Awh, he's showing us his first 4K!
Well done kiddo.
Why call out their perks it’s not like your not running all your crutches too! Looks like the average scores of a survivor farm, tunnel and rehook fest to me, no skill to see here move along...
the usual suspects lol
The survivors are obviously swf that were trying to be ######### with crutch perks, gen rushing and a farm map offering... They were real deal try harding and trying to be toxic and I'm gonna guess that most or all of them were Claudette's.
You can rightfully brag about stomping them with what they were trying to do. You earned that ######### my friend.
how do you know if they were genrushing or not?
Yes, how dare you show your successful work with all odds against you?! SMH.
Probably because of the Toolboxes. Toolboxes are toxic, do you know? Broken Keys without Add-Ons should be the only Item Survivors can use.
they could have been breaking hooks
I am just joking, but I think this is the reason why he assumed that they rushed Gens.
Don't forget a green key with two prayer beads are the most toxic item of all.
Thanks for highlighting the problem I'm sure the devs will take note 😉.
Killers don't have crutch perks, or at least any perk that gives them a free "do-over".
@Detective_Jonathan :
In fairness, this just supports survivors' claims that DS isn't an unfair/broken perk....thanks a lot!
Now we'll NEVER see it reworked...
We have all delt with this and really, this is not a surprise
Spirit is amazing now. they fixed her sounds it's awesome.
also, weird flex but ok
nice b8 m8 would r8 8/8
I honestly wanna see how many of my discussions you plan on commenting on. :chuffed:
We all know that it is, which is why I don't see any point in talking to OP since he is obviously triggered (you must be if you post something like this to feel good about yourself or something like that lol).
Actually, the whole point of the post is to show how desperately they tried to "outplay" and beat me in the game with 3 DS and 3 UB but seeing as i am triggered i guess i am talking out of my ass.
not enough toolboxes for real tryharding.
Because they're all survivor mains.
No because this thread has absolutely no point.
What now, should every member post a screenshot where they beat 5 blink, omegablink nurses or insta chainsaw billies, iri huntresses? Believe me, people would make fun of them as well. At least I would.
You beat 3 DS? Good for you, what are we supposed to discuss here? It is clear that you uploaded this just to brag and you get the 'messages' for it. What did you expect people to say here?
oh mah goodness gracious
I honestly don't care about the messages. Don't know why you care about me posting a screenshot of my gameplay. Didn't know i wasn't allowed to do that. Let me delete this since it upsets you so much.
The people who comment above are either from people who are survivor mains, people that hate me for whatever reason, Or just felt the need to vent. I don't really care, i just felt like sharing this since i have the freedom to do so.
Yeah I got upset really bad, let me go and cry in the corner like rest of the forum.
TBH this is impressive OP. Never thought of combining multiple DS with multiple Unbreakables. That's nasty on the survivor's part.
Let me know when you feel better.
Oh, I had a game like this. SFW, four DS, four Adrenaline, Four unbreakables and four deadhards.
The whole game when I would down one and pick them up the others would swarm me until they could DS, no one healed at 1 gen left because they all ran adrenaline. I got a down and he immediately got back up as they popped a gen within the same second.
It was a slaughter. I was doc and I'de been pushing up all of their madness all game so I could track them for the endgame. I didn't bother running ruin, NOED and blood warden trapped them in with me as I went around bopping them one after the other because they couldn't deadhard thanks to adrenaline. They couldn't loop me anymore because all of their pallets were all ready used by their teabagging asses while I was "uselessly" chasing them around all game.
It was a 4k in the span of about 2 minutes after last gen being completed.
The chat after was delicious, I never knew it took someone with no skill to beat a red rank SFW group with flashlights and toolboxes out the wazoo with Doctor.
Signed: Me.
I have to laugh at all the salt here displayed over someone posting that they handled what someone here describe and the brokenly op and unbeatable 4 mans swf squad. Had the screenshot not have been of red ranks near 1 you'd all have said well it's not red ranks so it doesn't matter.
which is funny because if someone shows a red rank killer it then becomes well rank means nothing but because there was all the meta toxic perks according to some of the very same posters here.
Then it turned into let's use other insults to degrade them because gasp someone managed to beat the swat team at red ranks. You couldn't just say hey good job or well done or that's awesome to see you got them all type of thing, nope it's insults away.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/41266/just-destroyed-a-wannabe-toxic-squad#latest
That thread a known killer main got a much different response and there's plenty of other thread examples where the treatment is different and @Attackfrog at least got some joking in with his post.
Thanks for the back-up, though most of the people that are berating me are either people who hate me due to recent drama or just because they need someone to gang up on. Appreciate it though.
Just another babied, easy-mode, hand-held, pandered to, pay 2 win, boringly predictable killer Crutchlord, nothing new there.
edit
The answer to this thread:
double take ^ LMAO!
So you wanna pat on your back or something?

Look at the red killer, well I give him points for trying.
So what exactly are you trying to accomplish with this POS thread?
Here we have a proof that Survivors are OP!!! :^)
Thanks.
I stand by what I said... If we beat people when they are packing DS, we need to keep it on the hush hush! How else will we ever get that perk changed?
Next time, block out the DS perk so we don't know!
If you lose, you gotta screenshot and HIGHLIGHT the DS perk!
Them's the forum rules!
no
You have DS, Dead Hard and SC. The only non-meta perk in your build is We'll Make It.
And i am not trying to accomplish anything with this thread. Most of ya'll just attacking me for whatever reason just because it shows me getting a 4k against this team.