Long time players, share what you think your top 10 all time most played characters are
Thought this would be a fun thing to do to think back to our entire history of playing this game. Everyone’s tastes change overtime so we end up shifting our characters a lot. These lists are based off how much you think you have played each character on both roles in your entire time playing DBD, not how much you like each character currently. Make sure recency bias doesn’t get in the way.
I will start with mine:
Survivor:
- Yui
- Claudette
- Meg
- Zarina
- Jill
- Feng
- Yun-Jin
- Mikaela
- Laurie
- David
Killer:
- Spirit
- Artist
- Blight
- Wraith
- Huntress
- Pig
- Nemesis
- Demogorgon
- Trapper
- Shape
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
That sounds fun!
Survivor:
Killer:
claire jill nancy kate cybil cheryl yun jin zarina
Demo pyramid head nemesis pinhead wesker
Thats all i could think off tbh
Surv:
Killer:
I used to be a Blight main so I played him pretty often. Some days I'd go playing no one but Blight, even at the time he had a lower POV.
Survs:
Killer:
Survivors:
1. Yun-Jin
2. Dwight
3. Yui
4. Nea
5. Probably all others
It will be hard with killers, but i will try to be accurate:
1. Blight
2. Artist
3. Oni
4. Clown
5. Trickster (back in the days i played him a lot, but i barely touch him last 2 years)
6. Knight
7. Bubba
8. Pyramid Head
9. Nemesis
10. Nurse or Plague maybe? It can Demo or Wesker either
survivors, meg was my first survivor back in the days, quentin and cheryl are my fav ones
- Cheryl
- Quentin
- Meg
———————————killers, wraith was my first killer back in the days, nemesis, myers and skull merchant are my fav ones- Nemesis
- Wraith
- Myers
- Trapper
- Huntress
- Pinhead
- Skull merchant
- Knight
- Freddy
- Doctor
—————my most played from the last year:I have been meaning to ask you why Quentin is not your favorite for a while now but I see he is #2.
Do you happen to have a crush on Claudette, the way that I do for Nancy?
I'm glad Nancy is in your top 10 though! I ❤️ Nancy.
Perhaps you could be the best man at my wedding, when I marry this beautiful young woman
Freddy? Your no. 1??????
Shocked and dismayed! 🤣😂🤪
For survivor, Feng followed by Cheryl and Mikasa Ackermann.
I don't play Cheryl anymore, I just was a Jeryl main. I had no intention on playing Yui she reminds me too much of a girl rhat broke my heart, but AoT forced me to buy Yui.
For killer it's hands down Legion. That killer is why I'm such a nasty M1 gamer and Pinhead enjoyer
Killer:
Of course, dearest friend. She is perfect, I love her!
Easily the best survivor in the game.
As for Nancy, I played her a bit when the chapter released. I don't really like Stranger Things, to be honest, but she is a good character.
Quite a surprise, is it not?
;)
For you my friend:
Thankyou so much, my friend!
It is always good to see pictures from the golden days, but these two are quite special.
My favorite killer in the game. I miss him so much!
==========================================================================================================
Console Player as a FYI. I started playing in 2018 sometime around Clown release. I can't remember if it was right before or right after but it was around then. Hour wise I'd say I'm around 2500 or so. I haven't checked in a while.
Survivor
Killer
Survivors:
Nea more than anyyyyoneee🥳
Mikaela
Cheryl (mini skirt, sweater n P3 blood drenched face)
Nancy
Rebecca (cowgirl fit)
Meg
Zarina (always w her onesie; or shorts, sweater n P3 bloody head)
Bloody Laurie
Bloody Leon
Bloody Quentin
…the rest just here n there
Feng Min is an honorable mention… I almost always switch to the pre-readied JillCosplay-Min at the last second (16 secs remaining) if I see any Jill wearing her STARS fit in lobby.
idk why, I just think it’s hilarious and feel obligated to do this😅
Killers~mostly:
Nurse Sadako, Trickster, Dredge, Clown, Doc, Myers, Demo
All others are every once n awhile
Survivor:
Killer:
@GeneralV you just posted 10k comments, holy!
In no particular order and I cannot really remember the Survivors since I mostly play Nea, but I can remember the Killer Mains I had over the years:
Survivors:
Nea
Jill/Claire
Claudette
And thats about it to be honest…
Killers:
Billy
Bubba
Pig
Huntress
Wraith
Nurse
Nemesis
Doctor
Demo
Wesker
Those are the 10 Killers I played the most, I would say.
Here is to many more, my friend!
Let me think off the top of my head…
Killer:
For Survivor:
Can't think of the other 4 survivors.
Been playing since just before Oni released.
Survivor
That's it, I don't play other survivors and David is only there because I mained him before Cheryl came out.
Killer
Survivor:
Killer:
I am sorry I know I look super boring but I rarely venture from my two mains unless its for dailies or tome challenges.
Survivor:
1. Sheeva
2. Bill
Killer:
1. Blight
2. Hag
3. Neme
4. Pyramid head
5. Bubba
6. Doctor
Everything else is 20 games or less.
killer
This is a cute idea! I've been playing three years to the month. Started playing a couple weeks before All-Kill was released in March 2021.
Survivors:
Elodie was my first ever survivor, but Yun-Jin was my first main. Eventually she and Yoichi became my mains until Yoichi took over after Sadako Rising released. I didn't initially commit to Elodie as a main because her cosmetics were hit or miss to me but I always loved her. But now she's my main. I consider both her and Yoichi my mains, but I probably play Elodie more. I'd put Yoichi first just because I've been maining him longer and therefore I suspect I've played him a lot more.
Killers:
Killer is a bit harder because I'm not very experimental with my killers. I tend to stick with the ones I like and feel most comfortable with, but I think this is roughly where I'd put my list.
Imma be honest most of these are stretches I generally use to get them to 40 then just dump everything on Kate, David and Claudette.
Killer
Cenobite is the newest killer with a chance of getting on this list just because ive had less time to play the newer ones as they have been out for less time. Nowadays I never play most of this list so tastes do change.
Within the last month or two I'd put my killers like this
At a guess, I'd say:
Survivor:
Killer:
Survivor:
I'm honestly not sure about the order of the last 3.
Killer:
Freddy could probably be a bit higher. I have played many games of Freddy. For some reason, whenever I want to do something gimmicky Freddy comes to mind and I'll play him for a few matches. Though I have never really mained him.
Surv:
Killer: No 10 here 😅tried Nemo cause I found him annoying and he stuck ever since.
… haven't played any other killer for more than a handful of matches
Surv
I haven't played any other survivor for more than their adept.
Killer
With a split like that, you just might be playing an unbelievable amount of killer! 😁😂
Legion :3
Superfriends:
Sacrificial Lambs:
Ok just one more, then I'll stop...
Claudette
Nurse, Trapper, Hillbilly, Pig, Huntress, Myers, Deathslinger, and Leatherbilly
Survivor:
Killer:
Survivors:
Killers:
Could we pin this for a while, let others filter on in and share theirs?
Survivor
Killer
For Survivor I basically only play Meg nowadays, but shes had a few sidekicks throughout the years
1. Meg
2. David
3. Kate
4. Claudette
5. Zarina
6. Yui
7. Jill
8. Steve
9. Thalita
10. Dwight
Killers Ive always had "phases" throughout the years, but some have stuck around more than others.
1. Trapper
2. Trickster
3. Wraith
4. Blight
5. Hillbilly
6. Dredge
7. Nemesis
8. Singularity
9. Spirit
10. Legion
1.Gabriel
2.David
3.Vittorio
4.Felix
5.Jonah
6.Dwight
7.Tuburao/Renato
8.Jake
9.Yoichi
10. Haddie
Killers-i mainly only play 2 killers that i really love!
1. Trapper
2.Tiffany
Survivor:
Killer:
Ooh I’m down for this 😄
Survivor:
1.) Laurie 2.) Nea, 3.) Claudette 4.) Cybil 5.) Meg 6.) Jane 7.) Lisa 8.) Cheryl 9.) Steve 10.) Tapp
Killer:
1.) Huntress 2.) Plague 3.) Wraith 4.) Myers 5.) Dredge 6.) Doctor 7.) Artist 8.) Pyramid Head 9.) Demogorgon 10.) Trapper