Unless I somehow missed it Monto doesn't stream right. So even when he is quite skilled killer his videos are cherry picked to be enjoyable and showcase the builds he's trying to use. When you don't see the bad games that he could have experienced it's hard to claim that he's a god killer.
Do you honestly think monto wins 99% of his matchs? he only uploads his wins ok we understand you’re a fanboy and yes his skill cap as killer is high but why doesn’t he ever stream ??
Monto is a solid killer, but he does so well usually because he has no problem playing dirty. He will do some nasty things to survivors and not care. I think True is a better killer, but True is way less likely to play dirty or use overpowered builds.
I'll second Ardetha and Showstopper. They're both great. Showstopper has a fierce hatred for Claudettes and keeps a count of how many he has killed lol.
I love Monto the best though. Ignore any claims here that he never plays at rank 1, and only ever uses the best add ons and perks. His channel is full of videos showing him playing at the high ranks (just check out his latest video today for example, he's rank 1 killer playing against other red ranks and got clean sweeps with the crappy Legion), and doing perk roulette wheels where he gets some really crappy perks and combos. The reason he doesn't stream has been stated by him many times. His internet connection isn't good enough. He'd be raking in a lot more money if he did.
Well not tooting my horn because I know my skills but I've got red ranks and been number one with all killers and I always do live broadcasts just look up redsopine1 on utube to see them
I have checked that Ardetha guy and no way, Monto plays better, Ardetha even made a novice mistake of hooking the penultimate survivor to open the hatch (instead of leaving the surv in dying state), so the last surv escaped through the hatch
I have checked that Ardetha guy and no way, Monto plays better, Ardetha even made a novice mistake of hooking the penultimate survivor to open the hatch (instead of leaving the surv in dying state), so the last surv escaped through the hatch
He doesn't like hatch standoffs, neither do I, Monto is a good killer not god-like though. That's only reserved for True and Ardetha and some other people I've forgot. Monto messes up a LOT, he just tries to play it off cool saying he meant to do that lol. Monto is my favourite youtuber but even I'll admit that True and Ardetha are way better.
i'll rep sverkeren. streams every now and then, but if your looking for some god tier huntress gameplays, I have yet to see better, would like other recomendations for huntress mains to watch
I can't really agree on Monto and personally agrees that for example Tru3 is a better overall killer. I do see some of Montos videos for fun builds, but I see no proof that he is among the absolute best.
As said before, as a YouTuber he can kinda select what material we get to see. In all of his videos he obviously plays very well, but there is no way knowing if it took twenty attempts to record the (often) two games he shows in every video.
On top of that, I agree with the previous person saying that Monto at times plays a bit "rough" and in an unfun way for the survivors. I feel he has a tendency to stay near a hooked survivor most of the time and often don't mind tunnelling. Nothing wrong with that, but if that is a requirement for somewhat consistent 4-kills, then there are better killers out there in my opinion.
Sverkern (twitch Huntress, and nurse) is easily the best I've seen on twitch and youtube. Zubatlel (twitch) second, but there is no competition between them. Not many people even close to them. A distant third, but only for huntress is ScottJund (twitch). Monto and Tru3 etc, although decent, are left in the dust by the previous three.
I would suggest my boy ScottJund. Maybe not the best by numbers, but he doesn't tunnel or play nurse and he understands the finer details of the game. He 4ks while going easy, basically.
@Peanits said:
I would suggest my boy ScottJund. Maybe not the best by numbers, but he doesn't tunnel or play nurse and he understands the finer details of the game. He 4ks while going easy, basically.
!godshot
+1
Also Zubat, Bahroo (Doesn't play as much as he used to) and Marth88 (Stopped playing though) are all good killers that can do well with average or below average killers.
FunGoose is one of the best killers I have ever seen and he is very educational. My gameplay improved a lot after watching him. He teaches you A LOT.
I personally watched monto and tru3 and I genuinely believe that they are overrated for some reason. Monto doesn't play very good and tru3 is your above average killer. That is just my opinion though.
@Vietfox said:
I havent watched any single Monto's video but i heard he said the hag was a low tier killer so he probably sucks at DbD. Just my humble opinion.
I think you confused him with TydeTime. He is the one that claimed that Hag is low tier.
@Vietfox said:
I havent watched any single Monto's video but i heard he said the hag was a low tier killer so he probably sucks at DbD. Just my humble opinion.
I think you confused him with TydeTime. He is the one that claimed that Hag is low tier.
@Unnamed_Freak Whoops my bad, sorry Monto. I care little about streamers that's why i got confused.
@Vietfox said:
I havent watched any single Monto's video but i heard he said the hag was a low tier killer so he probably sucks at DbD. Just my humble opinion.
I think you confused him with TydeTime. He is the one that claimed that Hag is low tier.
@Unnamed_Freak
Whoops my bad, sorry Monto.
I care little about streamers that's why i got confused.
It's alright, even though Monto is a youtuber.
TydeTime claims that LeatherFace is mid tier, so you can see that he's not very good.
@Unnamed_Freak
Lol that's total BS, and that guy still has followers?
Yup. He got 100,000 subscribers on YouTube, I don't know about his Twitch, surprisingly there's people that agree with him.
@Vietfox said:
I havent watched any single Monto's video but i heard he said the hag was a low tier killer so he probably sucks at DbD. Just my humble opinion.
I think you confused him with TydeTime. He is the one that claimed that Hag is low tier.
@Unnamed_Freak
Whoops my bad, sorry Monto.
I care little about streamers that's why i got confused.
It's alright, even though Monto is a youtuber.
TydeTime claims that LeatherFace is mid tier, so you can see that he's not very good.
@Unnamed_Freak
Lol that's total BS, and that guy still has followers?
Believe it or not, if an entertainer is entertaining, people don't automatically turn away if they have a different opinion.
Honestly, I doubt people wouldn't mind so much about his ######### tier list if he didn't always have this I'm right, your wrong attitude. It's ######### infuriating. Main reason I've stopped watching him a year ago.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just "xD"
There's a handful out their. There really needs to be another set of ranks above red.
I sit at rank 1-2, not trying. But every once in a while i come across people that i;m like "ok, they are just better then me."
Ardetha.
Ochido is an epic killer that does epic juke montages xDDDD
by the way i am twelve please dont tell my mom i am playing violent videogames because she will punish me
Monto doesn't even play killer at rank 1...hardly even close to godlike...lol. Anyone can roflstomp some low ranks.
Ochido is bad as killer. He's bad as survivor mate.
Unless I somehow missed it Monto doesn't stream right. So even when he is quite skilled killer his videos are cherry picked to be enjoyable and showcase the builds he's trying to use. When you don't see the bad games that he could have experienced it's hard to claim that he's a god killer.
Ardetha would get my vote as well, also TrueTalent.
Zubatlel & Ardetha. Marth is good but no playing anymore.
True, monto etc... are just average.
Monto is definitely not the best, you can even see in his wins the mistakes he makes on occasion. Aretha or Marth88 would be better killer players.
I've never seen monto play nurse, not even once.
He has probably ran a toxic nurse game by now, too.
my issue with this is how much he uses fired up :chuffed:
Dunno about God-tier, but I've been called Hag Jesus before lol
Monto is a solid killer, but he does so well usually because he has no problem playing dirty. He will do some nasty things to survivors and not care. I think True is a better killer, but True is way less likely to play dirty or use overpowered builds.
True.
He's fun, but i wouldn't say that ^ when i mostly see him run the best stuff there is.
I'll second Ardetha and Showstopper. They're both great. Showstopper has a fierce hatred for Claudettes and keeps a count of how many he has killed lol.
I love Monto the best though. Ignore any claims here that he never plays at rank 1, and only ever uses the best add ons and perks. His channel is full of videos showing him playing at the high ranks (just check out his latest video today for example, he's rank 1 killer playing against other red ranks and got clean sweeps with the crappy Legion), and doing perk roulette wheels where he gets some really crappy perks and combos. The reason he doesn't stream has been stated by him many times. His internet connection isn't good enough. He'd be raking in a lot more money if he did.
The videos from Demi about messing with streamers are a good watch. I think there are 3 of them.
Marth "Killers are UP, but I 4k every game BITCHBITCHBITCH" 88.
I have checked that Ardetha guy and no way, Monto plays better, Ardetha even made a novice mistake of hooking the penultimate survivor to open the hatch (instead of leaving the surv in dying state), so the last surv escaped through the hatch
He doesn't like hatch standoffs, neither do I, Monto is a good killer not god-like though. That's only reserved for True and Ardetha and some other people I've forgot. Monto messes up a LOT, he just tries to play it off cool saying he meant to do that lol. Monto is my favourite youtuber but even I'll admit that True and Ardetha are way better.
Me, I almost get 2 kills every game.
i'll rep sverkeren. streams every now and then, but if your looking for some god tier huntress gameplays, I have yet to see better, would like other recomendations for huntress mains to watch
I can't really agree on Monto and personally agrees that for example Tru3 is a better overall killer. I do see some of Montos videos for fun builds, but I see no proof that he is among the absolute best.
As said before, as a YouTuber he can kinda select what material we get to see. In all of his videos he obviously plays very well, but there is no way knowing if it took twenty attempts to record the (often) two games he shows in every video.
On top of that, I agree with the previous person saying that Monto at times plays a bit "rough" and in an unfun way for the survivors. I feel he has a tendency to stay near a hooked survivor most of the time and often don't mind tunnelling. Nothing wrong with that, but if that is a requirement for somewhat consistent 4-kills, then there are better killers out there in my opinion.
Sverkern (twitch Huntress, and nurse) is easily the best I've seen on twitch and youtube. Zubatlel (twitch) second, but there is no competition between them. Not many people even close to them. A distant third, but only for huntress is ScottJund (twitch). Monto and Tru3 etc, although decent, are left in the dust by the previous three.
Diana Dunaeva by far the best killer girl in the world!.
and when she play surv is more toxic than ochido.
She is fun and letal.
!godshot
+1
Also Zubat, Bahroo (Doesn't play as much as he used to) and Marth88 (Stopped playing though) are all good killers that can do well with average or below average killers.
FunGoose is one of the best killers I have ever seen and he is very educational. My gameplay improved a lot after watching him. He teaches you A LOT.
I personally watched monto and tru3 and I genuinely believe that they are overrated for some reason. Monto doesn't play very good and tru3 is your above average killer. That is just my opinion though.
I think you confused him with TydeTime. He is the one that claimed that Hag is low tier.
Whoops my bad, sorry Monto.
I care little about streamers that's why i got confused.
It's alright, even though Monto is a youtuber.
TydeTime claims that LeatherFace is mid tier, so you can see that he's not very good.
Lol that's total BS, and that guy still has followers?
Yup. He got 100,000 subscribers on YouTube, I don't know about his Twitch, surprisingly there's people that agree with him.
Believe it or not, if an entertainer is entertaining, people don't automatically turn away if they have a different opinion.
Honestly, I doubt people wouldn't mind so much about his ######### tier list if he didn't always have this I'm right, your wrong attitude. It's ######### infuriating. Main reason I've stopped watching him a year ago.
Now I watch Fungoose.
Nice to seem some FunGoose love. I discovered him through watching another Aussie streamer.