@Vietfox said:
I havent watched any single Monto's video but i heard he said the hag was a low tier killer so he probably sucks at DbD. Just my humble opinion.
I think you confused him with TydeTime. He is the one that claimed that Hag is low tier.
@Unnamed_Freak
Whoops my bad, sorry Monto.
I care little about streamers that's why i got confused.
It's alright, even though Monto is a youtuber.
TydeTime claims that LeatherFace is mid tier, so you can see that he's not very good.
@Unnamed_Freak
Lol that's total BS, and that guy still has followers?
Yup. He got 100,000 subscribers on YouTube, I don't know about his Twitch, surprisingly there's people that agree with him.
Honestly, I doubt people wouldn't mind so much about his ######### tier list if he didn't always have this I'm right, your wrong attitude. It's [BAD WORD] infuriating. Main reason I've stopped watching him a year ago.
Now I watch Fungoose.
@Mc_Harty The main reason why i almost never watch youtubers or streamers is because ruins the part of discovering the game. I'm not saying i've never done it, but just for a few minutes when i'm too tired to play but still want to watch something. Sure you can get good advises and stuff but i kinda feel i learn more if i learn it by myself.
@Vietfox said: @Mc_Harty
The main reason why i almost never watch youtubers or streamers is because ruins the part of discovering the game. I'm not saying i've never done it, but just for a few minutes when i'm too tired to play but still want to watch something.
Sure you can get good advises and stuff but i kinda feel i learn more if i learn it by myself.
True. The only reason I started to watch these kinds of videos was in case I miss something that I couldn't learn by myself. I'm not a perfect killer/survivor, so I just kinda study these streamers. Fungoose from Twitch and ScottJund/DamnnoHTML on Youtube were a big help. But most of the stuff I've learnt was from my own experiences.
@Vietfox said: @Mc_Harty
The main reason why i almost never watch youtubers or streamers is because ruins the part of discovering the game. I'm not saying i've never done it, but just for a few minutes when i'm too tired to play but still want to watch something.
Sure you can get good advises and stuff but i kinda feel i learn more if i learn it by myself.
I'm not a perfect killer/survivor
There will be always someone better than us @Mc_Harty lol. One of the moments when i enjoy a match the most is when i face a killer (especially not a top one) who doesn't camp nor tunnel and still obliterate us. I really enjoy seeing people playing well, i feel like i gotta pm that killer and tell her/him is awesome.
@Dwight_Fairfield said:
Nice to seem some FunGoose love. I discovered him through watching another Aussie streamer.
Checked that guy and seems pretty pro but too little content
I have digested dozens of Truetalent vids and he did a lot of mistakes, Monto beats him, but yeah, Monto may select only his best performs, although Monto destroyed Noob3 recently
would be cool sort of Champ to see who is the top killer
@Dwight_Fairfield said:
Nice to seem some FunGoose love. I discovered him through watching another Aussie streamer.
Checked that guy and seems pretty pro but too little content
I have digested dozens of Truetalent vids and he did a lot of mistakes, Monto beats him, but yeah, Monto may select only his best performs, although Monto destroyed Noob3 recently
would be cool sort of Champ to see who is the top killer
Noob3 plays solo 80% of his matchs and i’ve never seen monto upload a video of himself playing against toxic 4 man swf or really good loopers who mind game all i see is the typical boosted survivors who throws every pallet down and crouches behind a tree or a rock thinking that they’re invisible.
@Peanits said:
I would suggest my boy ScottJund. Maybe not the best by numbers, but he doesn't tunnel or play nurse and he understands the finer details of the game. He 4ks while going easy, basically.
!godshot
Isn't that the guy who had like 30+ 4ks with a speed limited Leatherface?
I watch NA times so there's probably some people from the other side of the planet I don't watch and miss, but Zubat is by far the best killer and almost the best survivor I've seen. Marth doesn't play anymore I don't think. Fungoose is excellent for educational purposes.
@Poweas
He called the hag, the killer i main and get 3-4K with not much effort at rank 1, low tier killer. This is personal.
Personal indeed... He hates Hag players and actively bans them from his discord.
A week or two ago his wife came into our hag discord and went through the member list and banned everyone that was also in the tyde discord.
While some of them were probably trolling and deserve the ban, many of them probably did not.
Not much a person can do when someone actively ignores evidence contrary to their opinion but oh well.
I main Hag too. when he said she was D tier I unsubscribed and stopped watching him. I think Hag is top tier @Vietfox andf @SpaceCoconut . It's always funny how some players actually think Hag is still weak. She can destroy a lot of teams and why do people say SWF completely ruins her? She still does well against SWF from my experiences and for me she's just been a 4 man 4 gens killer at rank 1 (xbox) ever since I got her. Oh yeah and btw I'm rank 5 for PC as killer and I find the skill of Xbox players and PC players through most ranks to be pretty similar. The only difference is that Nurse and Huntress are playable on PC.
@Poweas
He called the hag, the killer i main and get 3-4K with not much effort at rank 1, low tier killer. This is personal.
Personal indeed... He hates Hag players and actively bans them from his discord.
A week or two ago his wife came into our hag discord and went through the member list and banned everyone that was also in the tyde discord.
While some of them were probably trolling and deserve the ban, many of them probably did not.
Not much a person can do when someone actively ignores evidence contrary to their opinion but oh well.
I main Hag too. when he said she was D tier I unsubscribed and stopped watching him. I think Hag is top tier @Vietfox andf @SpaceCoconut . It's always funny how some players actually think Hag is still weak. She can destroy a lot of teams and why do people say SWF completely ruins her? She still does well against SWF from my experiences and for me she's just been a 4 man 4 gens killer at rank 1 (xbox) ever since I got her. Oh yeah and btw I'm rank 5 for PC as killer and I find the skill of Xbox players and PC players through most ranks to be pretty similar. The only difference is that Nurse and Huntress are playable on PC.
@Poweas I know from my own experience as well that the Hag is perfectly capable to deal with sweaty SWF, she's amazing.
Survivors skills are pretty much the same on all platforms, the tricky part is to play as a killer on console.
Poweas said:
@TydeTyme is a good killer.
Edit: he is not my bad I meant he isn't.
@Poweas
He called the hag, the killer i main and get 3-4K with not much effort at rank 1, low tier killer. This is personal.
Personal indeed... He hates Hag players and actively bans them from his discord.
A week or two ago his wife came into our hag discord and went through the member list and banned everyone that was also in the tyde discord.
While some of them were probably trolling and deserve the ban, many of them probably did not.
Not much a person can do when someone actively ignores evidence contrary to their opinion but oh well.
I main Hag too. when he said she was D tier I unsubscribed and stopped watching him. I think Hag is top tier @Vietfox andf @SpaceCoconut . It's always funny how some players actually think Hag is still weak. She can destroy a lot of teams and why do people say SWF completely ruins her? She still does well against SWF from my experiences and for me she's just been a 4 man 4 gens killer at rank 1 (xbox) ever since I got her. Oh yeah and btw I'm rank 5 for PC as killer and I find the skill of Xbox players and PC players through most ranks to be pretty similar. The only difference is that Nurse and Huntress are playable on PC.
@Poweas
I know from my own experience as well that the Hag is perfectly capable to deal with sweaty SWF, she's amazing.
Survivors skills are pretty much the same on all platforms, the tricky part is to play as a killer on console.
Yeah. But even at that, Hag still outshines a lot of killers on Console with the exception of Billy. Here's my rating for top tier on Console and PC.
Console
Billy,
Hag,
Spirit,
Myers.
PC
Nurse,
Billy,
Hag,
Spirit.
She's extremely solid on both platforms and unbelievably deadly if played correctly.
Poweas said:
@TydeTyme is a good killer.
Edit: he is not my bad I meant he isn't.
@Poweas
He called the hag, the killer i main and get 3-4K with not much effort at rank 1, low tier killer. This is personal.
Personal indeed... He hates Hag players and actively bans them from his discord.
A week or two ago his wife came into our hag discord and went through the member list and banned everyone that was also in the tyde discord.
While some of them were probably trolling and deserve the ban, many of them probably did not.
Not much a person can do when someone actively ignores evidence contrary to their opinion but oh well.
I main Hag too. when he said she was D tier I unsubscribed and stopped watching him. I think Hag is top tier @Vietfox andf @SpaceCoconut . It's always funny how some players actually think Hag is still weak. She can destroy a lot of teams and why do people say SWF completely ruins her? She still does well against SWF from my experiences and for me she's just been a 4 man 4 gens killer at rank 1 (xbox) ever since I got her. Oh yeah and btw I'm rank 5 for PC as killer and I find the skill of Xbox players and PC players through most ranks to be pretty similar. The only difference is that Nurse and Huntress are playable on PC.
@Poweas
I know from my own experience as well that the Hag is perfectly capable to deal with sweaty SWF, she's amazing.
Survivors skills are pretty much the same on all platforms, the tricky part is to play as a killer on console.
Yeah. But even at that, Hag still outshines a lot of killers on Console with the exception of Billy. Here's my rating for top tier on Console and PC.
Console
Billy,
Hag,
Spirit,
Myers.
PC
Nurse,
Billy,
Hag,
Spirit.
She's extremely solid on both platforms and unbelievably deadly if played correctly.
@Poweas The thing is that i've never liked to run whatever everyone runs, even if it's meta. When i was on PC my main was the huntress and doctor because most popular killers were, and still are, nurse and billy. I started to main the hag on console and i want to learn nurse (because she's not popular there) and clown. They all are strong killers of course but not "meta". Edit: well nurse is meta but takes more practice.
Poweas said: @TydeTyme is a good killer. Edit: he is not my bad I meant he isn't. @Poweas
He called the hag, the killer i main and get 3-4K with not much effort at rank 1, low tier killer. This is personal.
Personal indeed... He hates Hag players and actively bans them from his discord. A week or two ago his wife came into our hag discord and went through the member list and banned everyone that was also in the tyde discord. While some of them were probably trolling and deserve the ban, many of them probably did not.
Not much a person can do when someone actively ignores evidence contrary to their opinion but oh well.
I main Hag too. :( when he said she was D tier I unsubscribed and stopped watching him. I think Hag is top tier @Vietfox andf @SpaceCoconut . It's always funny how some players actually think Hag is still weak. She can destroy a lot of teams and why do people say SWF completely ruins her? She still does well against SWF from my experiences and for me she's just been a 4 man 4 gens killer at rank 1 (xbox) ever since I got her. Oh yeah and btw I'm rank 5 for PC as killer and I find the skill of Xbox players and PC players through most ranks to be pretty similar. The only difference is that Nurse and Huntress are playable on PC.
@Poweas
I know from my own experience as well that the Hag is perfectly capable to deal with sweaty SWF, she's amazing.
Survivors skills are pretty much the same on all platforms, the tricky part is to play as a killer on console.
Yeah. But even at that, Hag still outshines a lot of killers on Console with the exception of Billy. Here's my rating for top tier on Console and PC.
Console
Billy,
Hag,
Spirit,
Myers.
PC
Nurse,
Billy,
Hag,
Spirit.
She's extremely solid on both platforms and unbelievably deadly if played correctly.
@Poweas
The thing is that i've never liked to run whatever everyone runs, even if it's meta.
When i was on PC my main was the huntress and doctor because most popular killers were, and still are, nurse and billy.
I started to main the hag on console and i want to learn nurse (because she's not popular there) and clown.
They all are strong killers of course but not "meta".
Edit: well nurse is meta but takes more practice.
I just play whatever I like, you should too don't care what the 'meta' says just do what you want. But don't play scummy
There's a handful out their. There really needs to be another set of ranks above red.
I sit at rank 1-2, not trying. But every once in a while i come across people that i;m like "ok, they are just better then me."
Same, enless I'm playing a killer that I'm not use to like pig, spirit, or nurse than I usually get 2 or 3 kills. Only hard games I get nowadays are against a good swf group or when I'm playing at 3am(why do i do this to myself)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's why i can't trust democracy lol
THIS i can agree to though.
The main reason why i almost never watch youtubers or streamers is because ruins the part of discovering the game. I'm not saying i've never done it, but just for a few minutes when i'm too tired to play but still want to watch something.
Sure you can get good advises and stuff but i kinda feel i learn more if i learn it by myself.
True. The only reason I started to watch these kinds of videos was in case I miss something that I couldn't learn by myself. I'm not a perfect killer/survivor, so I just kinda study these streamers. Fungoose from Twitch and ScottJund/DamnnoHTML on Youtube were a big help. But most of the stuff I've learnt was from my own experiences.
One of the moments when i enjoy a match the most is when i face a killer (especially not a top one) who doesn't camp nor tunnel and still obliterate us. I really enjoy seeing people playing well, i feel like i gotta pm that killer and tell her/him is awesome.
Checked that guy and seems pretty pro but too little content
I have digested dozens of Truetalent vids and he did a lot of mistakes, Monto beats him, but yeah, Monto may select only his best performs, although Monto destroyed Noob3 recently
would be cool sort of Champ to see who is the top killer
No one compares to ZubatLEL tbh...
Isn't that the guy who had like 30+ 4ks with a speed limited Leatherface?
not impressive at all
4:30 "im actually the worst"
I watch NA times so there's probably some people from the other side of the planet I don't watch and miss, but Zubat is by far the best killer and almost the best survivor I've seen. Marth doesn't play anymore I don't think. Fungoose is excellent for educational purposes.
scottjund is pretty good
@TydeTyme is a good killer.
Edit: he is not my bad I meant he isn't.
He called the hag, the killer i main and get 3-4K with not much effort at rank 1, low tier killer. This is personal.
A week or two ago his wife came into our hag discord and went through the member list and banned everyone that was also in the tyde discord.
While some of them were probably trolling and deserve the ban, many of them probably did not.
Not much a person can do when someone actively ignores evidence contrary to their opinion but oh well.
I main Hag too.
when he said she was D tier I unsubscribed and stopped watching him. I think Hag is top tier @Vietfox andf @SpaceCoconut . It's always funny how some players actually think Hag is still weak. She can destroy a lot of teams and why do people say SWF completely ruins her? She still does well against SWF from my experiences and for me she's just been a 4 man 4 gens killer at rank 1 (xbox) ever since I got her. Oh yeah and btw I'm rank 5 for PC as killer and I find the skill of Xbox players and PC players through most ranks to be pretty similar. The only difference is that Nurse and Huntress are playable on PC.
I know from my own experience as well that the Hag is perfectly capable to deal with sweaty SWF, she's amazing.
Survivors skills are pretty much the same on all platforms, the tricky part is to play as a killer on console.
Yeah. But even at that, Hag still outshines a lot of killers on Console with the exception of Billy. Here's my rating for top tier on Console and PC.
Console
Billy,
Hag,
Spirit,
Myers.
PC
Nurse,
Billy,
Hag,
Spirit.
She's extremely solid on both platforms and unbelievably deadly if played correctly.
The thing is that i've never liked to run whatever everyone runs, even if it's meta.
When i was on PC my main was the huntress and doctor because most popular killers were, and still are, nurse and billy.
I started to main the hag on console and i want to learn nurse (because she's not popular there) and clown.
They all are strong killers of course but not "meta".
Edit: well nurse is meta but takes more practice.
I just play whatever I like, you should too don't care what the 'meta' says just do what you want. But don't play scummy
I dont buy none of them, Monto has a unique eye and ear to accurately catch survs
besides he is a rough hater/blamer on the survs, which matches a lot with what a killer is meant for