What is a killer add-on that you cannot play without on your main?

I’ll go first.

im an onryo main and the 2 add-ons I can’t go without is the ring drawing and iridescent video tape. It’s just so satisfying to hit a survivor and hear that horn

Comments

  • Wesker.

    Gloves and Tendril.


    Knight.

    Map of the Realm and Call to Arms.


    Nemesis.

    Marvin's Blood.


    Ghostface.

    Driver's License and Recovery.


    Pinhead.

    Torture Pillar.

  • Knight

    Map to the realm.

  • Knight need realm and arms if u wanna even remotely play the guards in patrolling style.

    Deathslinger pretty much ######### without prison chain as dropping a pallet negate him from getting u around most loops for the finishing blow.

  • @dollidahlia said:

    I’ll go first.

    im an onryo main and the 2 add-ons I can’t go without is the ring drawing and iridescent video tape. It’s just so satisfying to hit a survivor and hear that horn

    Paint Brush on Freddy.

    He has so many dogshit addons, this is the only one worth running.... and its not even very strong. It just helps me to get use out of my power.

    However, I save them when I am Iri 1 and use something else then.


    Barbs Glasses on Demogorgon

    I think this is obvious


    Nemesis - Yellow Blood Addon

    Faster Mutation

  • Demo-Black Heart

    I'm a ultra rare breed of Demo that doesn't run stbfl. Black heart helps make the heavy m2 playstyle feel more smooth.

  • Plague: Apple

    Hag: Dried Cicada

    Nurse: doesn't really matter anymore

    Trapper: setting speed

    Billy: Engravings (sigh)

    Trickster: Caged Heart Shoes

    Bubba: power recharge

  • Dredge: Haddie's Calendar, and usually Broken Doll

    Cannibal: Award-Winning Chili

    Pig: Combat Straps, Workshop Grease

    Deathslinger: reload speed

  • Can play without them, but super satisfying : Never Sleep Pills + Sketched Mural on The Legion

    They zoomin

  • For Spirit and Artist, there isn’t really any add ons I just have to use. There are add ons I just love running though. For Spirit, I love Wakazashi Saya, and for Artist, I love Thick Tar and Severed Hands.

  • Dredge - Haddie's Calendar

    the addon lets you actually use your power in a fun way without being extremely punished because a meghead locked a locker 2 minutes ago

  • @dollidahlia said:

    I’ll go first.

    im an onryo main and the 2 add-ons I can’t go without is the ring drawing and iridescent video tape. It’s just so satisfying to hit a survivor and hear that horn

    spirit mother daughter ring.

    huntress extra axes belts

    doctor king and queen pieces

    idk.

  • Knight - Call to arms and map of the realm

    Dredge - Haddies calendar and boat key

    Artist - carrion and gloves

  • Scratched Mirror

    It's super crutch for me. I tried playing other killers due to running low on the add-on and I kept trying to right click and see everyone's aura while hiding behind a wall.

  • I always play Executioner with range and power duration as they work perfectly with my playstyle or going for a lot of shots. I also always play Doctor with range as I feel like it's the most important addon in his kit (some people perfer discpline but I find good prediction and timing does a similar job) and finally when I do play Cannibal I use primer bulb as it allows me to be super agressive with my power usage.

  • Does it count if I normally play addonless?

    It's almost an existential question.

  • I don't allow myself to get attached to Add-Ons. I don't have enough of them to just burn through them willy-nilly.


    I guess I would say Marvin's Blood on Nemesis, but then they nerfed it so you can't Tier 2 off the same Survivor unless you hit them THREE TIMES and ruined it.

  • Compound 7 + Placebo tablet. The strongest add-ons in the game.

  • @Steakdabait said:

    Dredge - Haddie's Calendar

    the addon lets you actually use your power in a fun way without being extremely punished because a meghead locked a locker 2 minutes ago

    That feels very personal :)

  • Pig: Combat Straps

    Hag: Either setting traps faster or distance to teleport (I forget what they are called)

    Huntress: Quick recovery (I forget what it's called... Oak Haft I think)

    Spirit: There's a lot for her... Faster power recharge, Faster movement speed, longer power duration, Quicker power charge up time (I cycle between all of them... Plus I can't remember what they are called)

    Doctor: Calm series

    P.S. There's more but I can't remember them all... LOL

  • @Blueberry said:

    Knight - Call to arms and map of the realm

    Dredge - Haddies calendar and boat key

    Artist - carrion and gloves

    You mean the Severed Hands with Artist?

  • Spirit: Sports Cap

    Pig: Combat Straps

    Doctor: any Discipline addon

    Legion: Mischief List

    Sadako: Cabin Sign

    Dredge: Haddie's Calendar

  • Skull Merchant

    Brown Noise Generator

  • Yeah I mean the carrion is probably the only absolute required addon which honestly needs to be basekit but the hands just make her way more enjoyable to me.

    I wish they’d weaken her anti loop and improve her long range snipe game play. Would make her way more fun to play as and against as well as more skillful. I only enjoy her for the sniping but against good players it’s just an instant locker jump in and out rendering a lot of that useless and making most your hits against good players more close range/anti loop which isn’t as fun. I don’t really know why the locker counter play exists when the skill is supposed to be each players trying to predict the other players movement. Takes a lot of the interaction away.

  • Trickster: Bloody Boa

    Those extra 8 knives have saved me countless times

  • Mikey; J Myers memorial. 25% faster stalk rate is very nice.

  • I have a fair amount.

    Trapper: Fastening tools

    Wraith: The shadow dance and windstorm addon's

    Clown: Sticky Soda bottle

    Pig: Bag of gears

    Nemesis: Marvin's blood

    Wesker: Unicorn medallion

    Bubba: either one of the chili addons

    Ghostface: Philly

    Pyramid head: Range add-ons

    Legion: Mischief list and Julie's mixtape

    I know it's bad to rely on add-ons but I literally do not care, these killers feel way worse to play without them.

  • Blight: slam duration

    Clown: extra bottles

    Demo: barbs glasses

    Nemesis: marvins blood

    Billy: double engravings

  • Dredge and that doll add-on that increases Nightfall duration by 20 seconds.

  • The only two I find to be requirements on my killers are Makeshift wrap for Trapper so I don't trigger my own traps (should be basekit), and Rat Liver on Demo because that also should be basekit

  • I don't have any "required" addons, but there are certainly those that I love on certain killers.

    First three follow a trend (I do love some wall hacks):

    Myers - Vanity Mirror

    Wraith - Purple All-Seeing

    Pig - Amanda's Letter

    Plague - Iri Seal

    Sadako - Iri Tape

    Nemesis - Ink Ribbon

  • @dollidahlia said:

    I’ll go first.

    im an onryo main and the 2 add-ons I can’t go without is the ring drawing and iridescent video tape. It’s just so satisfying to hit a survivor and hear that horn

    myers w/o any duration. even the brown one will do. and toy sword for twins

  • Blight: Alchemist ring

    @dollidahlia said:

    I’ll go first.

    im an onryo main and the 2 add-ons I can’t go without is the ring drawing and iridescent video tape. It’s just so satisfying to hit a survivor and hear that horn


  • Huntress feels bad without oak haft for me, it's basically base kit for me. I switch between shiny pin and one of the more hatchet add-ons, but I like shiny pin more.

    I don't really main wraith anymore, but I play him occasionally, but serpent and swift hunts were my go to

    Billy was double engravings.. guess we'll see what happens soon with that.

  • On my main? None, I can quite happily run most of demos add ons, from the iri ones to the rotten pumpkin. There's a couple of useless ones I never touch but mostly they have uses in certain builds. Tbh demo's add ons are a lot of fun and make for some specific playstyles that keep it fresh.

    Nurse I neeed to use plaid cloth and blight i need the one that turns you to face surv after slam. Don't play them much and they are rough to play on console anyway.

  • Knight: Dried Horsemeat and Call to Arms.

    I refuse to play Knight without either

  • Freddy with Pallets

    Sadako with Blindness/Oblivious tv addon

  • Trickster: Bloody Boa

    • Spirit: Muddy Sports Cap at all times with either the talisman or ribbon.
    • Demogorgon: Barb's Glasses and Mews Guts.
    • Skull Merchant: Randomized Strobes and Geographical Readout. Brown Noise Generator is also pretty good.
    • Wraith: Blind Warrior (White). It's nice to have Sloppy in the form of an addon, gives me room in my loadout for another perk.

    I used to be a Pig and Legion main and I always used Jigsaw's Anointed Plan + Tampered Timer & whatever addons I felt like since I always run an endfury build on them (Usually the glasses one I think and oblivious) when I'm in the mood to play them.

  • I am really addicted to green speed but I go through many variations of add-ons when I play blight.

  • I always use purple or green speed on Oni the speed these add-ons gives you make flicks more satisfying and skillful.

    Green duration on Myers I feel like 60 seconds just isn't enough.

    Double range on Pyramid guy because...well all of his add-ons are worthless there's like nothing worth running over range MAYBE duration but that's it.

  • Myers. I have to use at least one add on that speeds up his stalking. His base stalk is to slow.

  • Artist: Served Hands. I love how it makes the match chaotic.

    Dredge: Malthinker's Skull/Broken Doll.