You top 3 fav

Hey people.

Who are you top 3 favorite killers/survivor?

For me 

Killers:
1- Pig
2- Legion
3- Leatherface

Survivors:
1- Meg
2- David King
3- Nea

Comments

  • Killers 
    1- Pig
    2- Wraith
    3- Spirit

    Survivors
    1- Nea
    2- Feng
    3- Claudette 

    Honorable Mentions: 
    Killer - Michael
    Survivor - Jake
  • Killers:
    Freddy
    Spirit
    Legion

    Survivors:
    David
    Quentin
    Cluadette 
  • Killers
    1 - Michael Myers
    2 - Wraith
    3 - Clown

    Survivors
    1 - Dwight (I know, who would have guessed right?)
    2 - Ace
    3 - Laurie

  • Killers
    1: Michael
    2: Doctor
    3: Legion (I like the odd playstyle)

    Survivors
    1: Nea
    2: Laurie
    3: Jake

  • Killers 
    1- Hag
    2- Leatherface
    3- Pig

    Survivors
    1- Feng
    2- Feng
    3- Feng
    And Meg
  • Killers
    1-Myers
    2-Leatherface
    3-Pig

    Survivors
    1-Dwight
    2-Claudette
    3-Meg

  • Killers:
    1. Spirit
    2. Billy
    3. Trapper

    Survivors:
    1. Claudette
    2. Feng
    3. Meg

  • Killers:
    1. Clown
    2. Huntress
    3. Hag

    Survivors:
    1. Jeff (with his metalhead skin, I don't feel connected with the base look)
    2. Claudette
    3. Meg

  • I honestly love all Killers, so I'll have a fair few runner ups, but could easily list all others as runner ups xD but will narrow that down a bit

    Killers:
    1. Clown
    2. Michael Myers
    3. Spirit

    Runner ups: Hag, Pig, Leatherface, Legion, Freddy, Huntress

    Survivors:
    1. Nea
    2. Quentin
    3. Jeff

    Runner ups: Meg, Kate, David
  • killers:
    trapper
    doctor
    im not sure

    survivors:
    jake
    dwight
    david

  • Killers

    1.- Spirit
    2.- Trapper
    3.- Leatherface

    Survivors

    1.- Ace
    2.- Tapp
    3.- David

  • Killers-

    Clown
    Hag
    Billy

    Survivors-

    Ace
    Jeff
    Dwight
  • At the moment...

    Killers
    1- Shape
    2- Legion
    3- Wraith

    Survivors
    1- Nea
    2- Feng
    3- Tapp

    Honourable Mentions
    The Doctor & Jeff

    ... but my mind changes like the wind so who knows what this list will look like next month, plus there are still some characters on both sides I haven’t had much game time with.

  • Don't similar threads pop up like every week?

  • Boss said:

    Don't similar threads pop up like every week?

    This week was empty, had to deliver :D. Btw thanks for all the atthe answers, this is very interesting !
  • Killers:
    1: Michael Myers
    2: The Wraith
    3: The Doctor

    Survivors:
    1: Jake
    2: Adam Francis
    3: Dwight

  • Killers:
    1. Doctor
    2. Hillbilly
    3. Tie between Hag, Spirit, and Myers

    Survivors:
    1. Laurie (because I love Halloween, not because of DS. ######### that perk.)
    2. David
    3. Dwight

  • @Hellrossa said:
    Boss said:

    Don't similar threads pop up like every week?

    This week was empty, had to deliver :D. Btw thanks for all the atthe answers, this is very interesting !

    Fair enough, do your part. :p

    Survivor

    1. Nea Karlsson
    2. Feng Min
    3. Dwight Fairfield (I think he has the best screams when getting hit with the main weapon.)

    Killer

    1. Philip Ojomo
    2. Max Thompson Jr.
    3. Freddy Krueger (Yes, seriously.)
  • Killer:
    Freddy
    Legion
    Pig

    Survivor:
    Ace
    Ace with a sexy mustache
    Ace with some Dad Shorts

  • Killer -
    1. Spirit
    2. Hag
    3. Susie - Legion (The power is terrible, but Susie is waifu material ... shut up! dont judge me!)

    Survivor -
    1. Nea
    2. Meg
    3. Jesus ... er.. I mean Jeff

  • Killers:
    1.Hug
    2.Spiritus
    3. Susie
    Survivors:
    1.Claudette Baguette
    2.Kate Dickson
    3.Nea Cuntsson

  • Killer -
    1. Spirit
    2. Hag
    3. Susie - Legion (The power is terrible, but Susie is waifu material ... shut up! dont judge me!)

    Survivor -
    1. Nea
    2. Meg
    3. Jesus ... er.. I mean Jeff

    Upvote for the waifu material
  • Boss said:

    @Hellrossa said:
    Boss said:

    Don't similar threads pop up like every week?

    This week was empty, had to deliver :D. Btw thanks for all the atthe answers, this is very interesting !

    Fair enough, do your part. :p

    Survivor

    1. Nea Karlsson
    2. Feng Min
    3. Dwight Fairfield (I think he has the best screams when getting hit with the main weapon.)

    Killer

    1. Philip Ojomo
    2. Max Thompson Jr.
    3. Freddy Krueger (Yes, seriously.)
    I love Dwight's scream so much "buwahohooo" best impression I can do
  • Killers (the ones I enjoy playing the most)
    1. Wraith
    2. Trapper
    3. HillBilly

    Survivors
    1. Nea
    2. Dwight
    3. Ming

  • Killers;
    1. Spirit
    2. Clown
    3. Nurse

    Survivors;
    1. Dwight Fairfield

  • Killers:
    1) Spirit
    2) Legion
    3) Wraith

    Survivors:
    1) Claudette
    2) Jeff
    3) Nea

    I love the Spirit for design and gameplay, the Legion because the whole “a person just like you” aesthetic is an idea I’ve had for a long time along with his very mobile gameplay whilst Wraith is just a cool stealth killer.

    I have Claudette as my main because of her description making her seem like a healer (which is a role I try to play in all games) and I love Jeff because he is described as having a heart of gold or something along those lines. Nea is a favourite because of her design and her backstory, being a misunderstood artist. I can relate, aside from the whole rebellion thing.
  • 1.Legion
    2.trapper
    3.hillbilly

    survivors
    1.feng min
    2.kate
    3.meg

  • Killers:
    1.Myers
    2.Trapper
    3.Hag (still getting the hang of spirit so this might chance)

    Survivors:
    1.Feng
    2.Ace
    3.Nea or Dwight

  • Killers:

    1. Daddy Trapper
    2. Hag
    3. Legion

    Survivors:

    1. Uncle Dwight
    2. Ace
    3. David (King)
  • Killers:
    1- Legion(Joey) 
    2- Spirit 
    3-  Next chapter Lol

    Survivors:
    1- Adam 
    2- Jake 
    3- Ace 
  • Killers

    • Freddy
    • Wraith
    • Spirit
      (I love stealthy/mindgame killers)

    Survivors:

    • Claudette
    • Feng
    • Tapp
  • Toxic people I play as to make kids cry:
    Nurse
    Nurse
    Nurse

    Handsome bois I play as to not get killed:
    Ace
    Ace
    Ace

  • Killers

    1. Waluigi..I mean.. Spirit
    2. Pig
    3. Doctor

    Honorable Mentions - Hillbilly, Susie(Legion), Myers.

    Survivors

    1. Fat Jesus/Jeff
    2. Dwight
    3. Ace

    Honorable Mentions - Meg, Jake, Nea.

  • Killers
    1. Spirit
    2. Trapper
    3. Spirit

    Survivors
    1. Kate
    2. Nea
    3. Jake

  • Killers
    1- Nurse
    2- Hag
    3- Myers

    Survivors
    1- Meg
    2- Ace
    3- Jeff

  • Killers
    1- Pig
    2- Leatherface
    3- Wraith

    Survivors
    1- Ace
    2- Ace
    3- Ace

  • Killers:
    1- Pig
    2-Susie
    3-Huntress

    Survivors:
    1-Nea
    2-Nea
    3-Nea

  • Killers:
    1. Huntress
    2. Trapper
    3. Nurse

    Survivors:
    1. Claudette/Dwight
    2. Ace/Meg
    3. Adam/Jeff

    Can't just pick 3 for survivors. I like Claudette and Dwight equally, and the same for the other tiers.

    1. Spirit (great mindgames, awesome playstyle and the most fun killer for me and her jumpscares are so amazing)
    2. Hag (I like the fact how I can control the game and geta 4 man so easily without them getting a single gen, it's very cool.)
    3. Michael Myers (love his gamestyle, his pressure and love how he feels like his movie version unlike the other DLC killers he's amazing.)

    Survivors

    1. Claudette (I'm not toxic but I think her character design and backstory is good)
    2. Kate (Such an awesome survivor honestly I think she's awesome)
    3. Feng (love the gamer backstory and her cosmetics are the best in the whole game. Not going to debate this.)
  • Killers:
    1 - Trapper Daddy
    2 - Huntress
    3 - Billy

    Survivors:
    1 - Jeff
    2 - Jeff
    3 - Ace

  • @not_Queen said:
    Killers
    1- Nurse
    2- Hag
    3- Myers

    Survivors
    1- Meg
    2- Ace
    3- Jeff

    I am not surprised, I always see you with nurse or in the legion stream, meg with deathgarden mask

  • For playing myself:

    Killers
    1 - Nurse
    2 - Spirit
    3 - Huntress

    Survivors
    1 - Meg
    2 - Kate
    3 - Jake

  • Killers
    1- Wraith
    2- The Hag
    3- The Spirit

    Survivors
    1- Meg
    2- Nea
    3- Feng

    <3

  • I don't really play Survivor, so I'll only answer Killer

    1-Pig
    2-Clown
    3-Either Doctor or Hag
  • Killers:
    1. Nurse
    2. Freddy
    3. Hillbilly

    Survivors:
    1. Ace
    2. Claudette
    3. Tapp

  • Killers:
    1. Billy
    2. Huntress
    3. Spirit

    Survivors:
    1. Meg
    2. Kate
    3. Ace

  • @Patricia said:
    1- Wraith

    Nice!

  • killers
    1. freddy
    2. legion (frank mains rise up)
    3. myers

    survivors
    1. adam
    2. dwight
    3. jake

  • Susie
    Michael
    Spirit

    Kate
    Nea
    Feng

  • 1.Hag
    2. Pig
    3. Trapper

    1.Feng
    2.David
    3.Claudette
‹ 1 2