You top 3 fav

Hey people.

Who are you top 3 favorite killers/survivor?

For me 

Killers:
1- Pig
2- Legion
3- Leatherface

Survivors:
1- Meg
2- David King
3- Nea

Comments

  • Huntress
    Hag
    Billay

  • Killers:
    1. Huntress
    (insert quite some space here)
    2. Spirit
    3. Pig

    Survivors:
    1. Claudette
    2. Nea
    3. Kate or Jeff

  • Killers 

    1. Wraith
    2. Myers
    3. Clown

    Survivors 

    1. Meg
    2. David
    3. Ace
  • Killers:
    1-Spirit
    2-Myers
    3-Hillbilly

    Survivors:
    1-Kate Denson
    2-Claudette Morel
    3-David King
  • Killers:
    Huntress
    Spirit
    Pig

    In a love hate relationship with Susie. I do terrible pretty consistently, but she is just so stylish. Can't stop playing as her. I could be doing so much more with basically any other killer.
    Maybe after she gets adjusted she will move up spots.

    Survivors:
    Min
    Nea
    Kate or meg tossup
  • Killers:
    Legion
    Freddy
    Huntress

    Survivors:
    I only ever play Quentin. 
  • Killers:

    1. The Hag
    2. The Spirit
    3. The Clown

    Survivors:

    1. Kate
    2. Nea
    3. Ace (I guess?)
  • Hellrossa said:
    Boss said:

    @Hellrossa said:
    Boss said:

    Don't similar threads pop up like every week?

    This week was empty, had to deliver :D. Btw thanks for all the atthe answers, this is very interesting !

    Fair enough, do your part. :p

    Survivor

    1. Nea Karlsson
    2. Feng Min
    3. Dwight Fairfield (I think he has the best screams when getting hit with the main weapon.)

    Killer

    1. Philip Ojomo
    2. Max Thompson Jr.
    3. Freddy Krueger (Yes, seriously.)
    I love Dwight's scream so much "buwahohooo" best impression I can do
    I got the Goofy sound when I sounded that out
  • killers

    1. nurse
    2. hag
    3. spirit

    survivors

    1. claudette
    2. nea
    3. david king
  • Killer -
    1. Spirit
    2. Hag
    3. Susie - Legion (The power is terrible, but Susie is waifu material ... shut up! dont judge me!)

    Survivor -
    1. Nea
    2. Meg
    3. Jesus ... er.. I mean Jeff

    Susie has become my fav start menu killer with the purple/green outfit.
    Not a top killer for me, though because the power is just garbage. Yet I still play as her, and want to even though almost anyone else could probably do better. It's complicated. Love/hate. 


    I could have sworn I posted my list, but I guess not. Edit: was on another page. Wow this grew fast.
    Killers:
    Huntress
    Spirit
    Pig

    Susie once she gets figured out may become a solid contender. 

    Survivors:
    Min
    Nea
    Tossup between Meg, and Kate.
  • Killers:
    1- HillBilly
    2- Wraith
    3- Hag

    Survivors:
    1- Claudette
    2- David
    3- Dwight

1 2 ›