I’M GD SICK OF BEING LEFT ON THE GROUND

Implement basekit Unbreakable FFS. There are FAR too many killers that use this unsportsmanlike tactic. It’s just GD rude to leave someone on the ground where they can’t do jack.

Comments

  • @Chordyceps said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3326141#Comment_3326141

    Legitimately this. If youre not using the tools the devs already give you to counter something that happens to you often, thats just on you.

    Ah yes...a perk that you can use ONCE per trial.

    Either introduce basekit mini unbreakable or let us leave a match with no penalty and give killer the kill. I really don't have time to stare at pixelated grass for 4 minutes or because Killers are just terrified of hatches.

    Can we please stop with justifying wasting a perk slot to counter cheesy playstyles.

    Ps. If you need to slug for 4K then it's not really a 4k. just sayin.

  • @Rulebreaker said:

    At the risk of sounding callus, maybe run unbreakable or exponential? If nothing else the boons stack.

    Or use the famous Powerstruggle build: Unbreakable/FlipFlop/PowerStruggle/Tanacious. Its not the most competitive build, but when it works its so much fun. I once had a game where I got it off 4 times! But I guess the killer no longer cared at that moment ^^

  • I feel you brother Ive been bleed out or down for 4 k alot. People (killers) will squeak about unbreakable but my guys it only works once after that youre eating pavement for 4 long minutes.

    It's bullcrap everyone knows it now we are just waiting on a fix

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3326464#Comment_3326464

    What does 'often' mean?

    As opposed to 'seldom' or 'sometimes', it refers to a rare of frequency at around 50%, but generally greater than 50% of the time.

    You absolutely are not getting bled out 'often'.

    If it happens once a night that one to many in my book

  • "unsportsmanlike tactic"






    lol

  • Maybe...1 in a month, outside of situations where a survivor is just playing the fool and gets smacked for it.

    It's not good, sure. But it's also not something worth breaking the entire game over.

  • @Ripley said:

    Do what I do, Alt+Tab, play some YouTube video, check Whatsapp, etc.

    I do the same. I really hope they do something about it. It's way too common in my games. It sucks

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3326277#Comment_3326277

    Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you defending teabagging in other threads? That's the only time I see it intentionally done. The rest of the time it's done to create pressure, chase other nearby survivors, or to secure the 4K (personally I think it's lame to do that but it's not BM and it's up to BHVR to implement a bleed out button at two survivors left; not the player).

    If it is being done as a response to teabagging it's 100% justified and, if the Killer is slug camping because of teabagging, I'll just do gens, leave and not even bother to try saving. People reap what they sow in that case.

    Don't bother with them, they are heavily biased, just like op and a bunch of others you see here every now and then.

  • I don't see it happen too often. Only scenarios really are when survivors stays too close together against a one hit killer, the Onryo condemned slug build/Knockout and Third Seal builds which are rare and the suvivor being downed when two people are already dead and the killer doesn't want the chance of hatch coming into play.

    With the new killer adept changes just requiring a 4k, and the new rift opening today, can see the final scenario happening more than usual the coming days and weekend especially, so Unbreakable is probably worth running in your builds if it works you up that much because it's only going to happen more often in the short term.

  • If you find that waiting for 4 minutes (which does not occur every match) is too much for you to handle, I would suggest closing the game and spending that time on something much more productive like learning a new skill/spending time with loved ones.

  • @shiroo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3326146#Comment_3326146

    Ah yes...a perk that you can use ONCE per trial.

    Either introduce basekit mini unbreakable or let us leave a match with no penalty and give killer the kill. I really don't have time to stare at pixelated grass for 4 minutes or because Killers are just terrified of hatches.

    Can we please stop with justifying wasting a perk slot to counter cheesy playstyles.

    Ps. If you need to slug for 4K then it's not really a 4k. just sayin.

    Its not wasting a perk slot if you get slugged regularly enough to benefit from the perk as often as OP would.

  • Slugging was still a very strong strat even on the PTB they tested basekit unbreakable simply due to the fact that a survivor doing nothing but crawl around for 45s is often similar in value to hooking them. If you pick someone up you have to worry about flashlight/pallet saves, bodyblocks, boil over, sabo, etc, whereas with slugging you have none of those concerns and can immediately resume patrolling gens.

  • @appleas said:

    If you find that waiting for 4 minutes (which does not occur every match) is too much for you to handle, I would suggest closing the game and spending that time on something much more productive like learning a new skill/spending time with loved ones.

    My friend I don't have hours to play those 4 minutes add up

  • Yes we need base kit unbreakable. Please implement it so the slugging can finally stop.

  • @legacycolt said:

    Yes we need base kit unbreakable. Please implement it so the slugging can finally stop.

    Why should it stop?

    Why should Killers always be forced to pick up within 45s, no matter where the Survivor is, whether their teammates are around (and preparing sabo stuff), whether there's flashlights obviously ready, whether there's literally no hook nearby, and if the slugging creates more team pressure than hooking the Survivor actually would (death hook etc.)?

    If you want one side to have an entire tactical choice taken away from them, give a better reason than I don't like it happening to me.

  • @RainehDaze said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3326822#Comment_3326822

    Why should it stop?

    Why should Killers always be forced to pick up within 45s, no matter where the Survivor is, whether their teammates are around (and preparing sabo stuff), whether there's flashlights obviously ready, whether there's literally no hook nearby, and if the slugging creates more team pressure than hooking the Survivor actually would (death hook etc.)?

    If you want one side to have an entire tactical choice taken away from them, give a better reason than I don't like it happening to me.

    Fine can I at least get a suicide button?!

  • Only if it was a specifically conditional one. There's enough people DCing on first down without giving them a way to quit instantly in-game.

  • Imagine thinking the killer needs to pick you up and calling it "sportsmanship".

  • ya basekit unbreakable is pretty much essential at this point. I get slugged way too often, I main killer and pretty much have stopped playing survivor all together because anytime I do it is always a downright miserable experience.

  • @Audiophile said:

    Implement basekit Unbreakable FFS. There are FAR too many killers that use this unsportsmanlike tactic. It’s just GD rude to leave someone on the ground where they can’t do jack.

    How about you stop touching my gens?

  • @RainehDaze said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3326853#Comment_3326853

    Only if it was a specifically conditional one. There's enough people DCing on first down without giving them a way to quit instantly in-game.

    Ba if people are going to quit they just will specifical conditions are easy to mess with so just let me go

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3326421#Comment_3326421

    Don't bother with them, they are heavily biased, just like op and a bunch of others you see here every now and then.

    Yeah, you're right. It seems kind of obvious though. The survivors who defend teabagging say they spend a lot of time on the ground and the survivors who say people shouldn't teabag say they nearly always only see it done for tactical reasons by the Killer. It's almost as if there's a connection.

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3326277#Comment_3326277

    Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you defending teabagging in other threads? That's the only time I see it intentionally done. The rest of the time it's done to create pressure, chase other nearby survivors, or to secure the 4K (personally I think it's lame to do that but it's not BM and it's up to BHVR to implement a bleed out button at two survivors left; not the player).

    If it is being done as a response to teabagging it's 100% justified and, if the Killer is slug camping because of teabagging, I'll just do gens, leave and not even bother to try saving. People reap what they sow in that case.

    I don’t see how bringing up stuff from other threads was necessary as you could’ve continued your argument without doing that. Especially since I never said anything was wrong with letting survivors bleed out after bming?

  • @versacefeng said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3326421#Comment_3326421

    I don’t see how bringing up stuff from other threads was necessary as you could’ve continued your argument without doing that. Especially since I never said anything was wrong with letting survivors bleed out after bming?

    Didn't you say BM bleed outs are done for spite and for the lamest reasons? If you're teabagging a Killer and the Killer bleeds you out it's not done for a lame reason. While there are a few Killers who are just miserable people it's not like there are lots of Killers doing it just to be miserable. It's disingenuous to claim that it's done commonly or for lame reasons when bleedouts are mostly done for tactical reasons or as a response to being BMed.

    The only reason I responded quoting you is because I do recall you defending teabagging. I highly suspect that the OP, or anyone else saying they're being left on the ground a lot, is being left on the ground because they hit that crouch button quite a few more times than they actually need to for normal gameplay. However, I don't recall them defending teabagging in any of the threads stating BM isn't necessary. If it had been any other poster who had been defending teabagging replying first I would have responded to them instead.

  • @Audiophile said:

    Implement basekit Unbreakable FFS. There are FAR too many killers that use this unsportsmanlike tactic. It’s just GD rude to leave someone on the ground where they can’t do jack.

    Just here to give you the bad news in the form of a post made by Mandy after the PTB in September:

    Translation: Don't expect Basekit Unbreakable any time soon. It may, or may not come to the game.

    good_news.png


1 2 ›