Survivors really dont like going againts most killers in the game

From my experience playing killer and survivor,most survivors I go againts and have as teammates find it annoying to go againts most killers in the game.

Trapper - Slightly annoying

Wraith - Annoying

Hillbilly - Ok

Nurse - DC

Myers - Ok

Hag - Annoying

Doctor - Annoying

Huntress - Ok

Bubba - DC

Freddy - Ok

Pig - Ok

Clown - Ok

Spirit - Annoying

Legion - Annoying

Plague - Annoying

Ghostface - Annoying,DC

Demogorgon - Very Ok

Oni - Ok,DC(depends if they get slugged and rage after they all get downed)

Deathslinger - Ok

PH - Ok,DC(if they get outplayed)

Blight - Ok,DC(if they get outplayed)

Twins - Very Annoying,DC

Trickster - Annoying

Nemesis - Annoying,DC

Pinhead - Annoying

Artist - Very Annoying,DC

Sadako - Ok

Dredge - Ok

Wesker - Annoying

Overall I feel like most survivors dont really enjoy the game or playing againts most killers unless they're really bad,and dc most of the times againts most killers.

Comments

  • Dredge is definitely a DC in my experience as Dredge main.

  • "The killer might be able to kill me? Egads! I must disconnect forthwith!"


    That's my experience with survivor dc's.

  • @Seraphor said:

    Dredge is definitely a DC in my experience as Dredge main.

    Survivors seem pretty chill againts Dredge,but seriously they seem to hate killers just existing lol

  • a game without killers can be played. a game without survivor not.

    this practically makes the survivors gods and the killers their worshipers.

    .... or something like that

  • It depends on who you ask. I enjoy facing Trapper and Bubba but Pig and Huntress are annoying. I don’t mind facing Nurse personally but I find Doctor bothersome. Opinions vary.

  • @Ayodam said:

    It depends on who you ask. I enjoy facing Trapper and Bubba but Pig and Huntress are annoying. I don’t mind facing Nurse personally but I find Doctor bothersome. Opinions vary.

    You do kn0w 95% or more of them camp.

    @Nirgendwohin said:

    a game without killers can be played. a game without survivor not.

    this practically makes the survivors gods and the killers their worshipers.

    .... or something like that

    what exactly are you playing then?

  • I hate Wesker mainly because it's the same thing every match. Some poor survivor will be tunnelled on hook with no chance of removing infection making them an easy target. It's a miserable experience

  • Honestly, I’ve seen every killer camp. I don’t think it matters who the killer is. I think when a killer camps they should lose bloodpoints and the hook location should randomly change every time they’re within 10 meters of the hook—just like Pyramid Head’s cages.

  • Local forum user thinks that all survivor players collectively have the exact same opinions as each other

  • I personally despise Trickster, Pinhead and Twins but I rarely see the latter. Legion and Plague are pretty annoying too but otherwise I can tolerate the others. It is more playstyle/tactics and builds that make killers a misery more than the killers themselves, at least for me (apart from the killers I listed).

  • Overall - yes.

    But to each their own tho.

    I'd love to face a Nurse or Hag.

    But I find Pig, Trapper, Freddy really boring.

  • People still find Spirit annoying? Good god.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    Local forum user thinks that all survivor players collectively have the exact same opinions as each other

    I said from my experience,stop making things up.

  • The only killer i truly dislike is nurse. Plague can be a little obnoxious sometimes, but nothing compared to nurse.

  • I've had DCs against every Killer but I think I get the most against Plague from my experience

  • Survivors hate Pig. I get a dc every other game with her.

  • Honestly you described my feelings towards most of the roaster, excluding the Dc

  • I just hate all the killers. I should be able to do m1 gens in peace without being hit or chased. If I even see your little killer toe peeking out of the corner of my eye, I'm gonna DC.


    In all seriousness, Doctors are annoying and Wraiths are a heckuva gamble whether you get a decent killer or MR. BING BONG IN YOUR FACE ON HOOK.

  • A lot of survivors in this game are like the people who play Apex and just hide and hope to never see another team until they win by default at the end. They don’t want to actually engage in the gameplay, they just want a free win for as little effort as possible.

  • Ofcourse... Why would survivor like any killer?

  • @Cybil said:

    Survivors hate Pig. I get a dc every other game with her.

    Please tell me you take them to RPD, lol, that map is still to big to hit all 4 boxes

  • I chuckle whenever I talk about this with other Survivors I meet because coincidentally the Killers they usually love going against are all the lower-tiers and the ones they complain about are all B, A or S tier

    Basically anybody that's a threat is annoying and anybody bullyable is fun

  • Survivors only want to play against killers that they can run for 5 gens. They want the balance to cater to a 1v1 while the map balance drastically favors survivors. If it were up to survivor mains, all 28 killers would be Pig clones

  • just leave Bubba in the game

  • My SWF makes me believe they don't like going against any killer lol. That's why I stopped caring a long time ago about what I play I don't care how you feel about playing as Nurse or how you feel about any killer whether you think it is unfair or not. It's fun for me, and that's what matters. People really need to stop getting on everyone's case about what they use or play and acting as if their opinion is a matter of fact when in fact, it doesn't really matter what they think.

  • [[ass hat tier]]

    Doctor: 70% of docs will shock u around the pallet 20 times thus extending the loop longer than it would've been if he just allow you to pre drop.

    Wraith usually running noed, or hitting u on hook for burning him out of cloak.

    Trickster love to stay in eye shot of the hook and super frustrating 1v1

    legion...............

    Myers: tombstone is no no

    Twins: 500 games and only saw them 4 times but sill unpleasant.


    [[good boy/girl tier]]

    Piggy: boops will guarantee u the hatch 50% of the time

    demogorgon- the king of good boys

    Huntress: play hard but usally feel fair

    Freddy: Really don't do much to dislike and kinda just forgettable

    Hillbilly: Will commit to fun long chases and the only instant down that feel fair.

    Nurse: fun to predict the movements and anticipate landing spots (I'm in minority)

    blight: Same reason as Nurse



    Everybody else range from minor annoyance (prymid head)

    to Super annoying like (artist)

  • @JustWhimsical said:

    My SWF makes me believe they don't like going against any killer lol. That's why I stopped caring a long time ago about what I play I don't care how you feel about playing as Nurse or how you feel about any killer whether you think it is unfair or not. It's fun for me, and that's what matters. People really need to stop getting on everyone's case about what they use or play and acting as if their opinion is a matter of fact when in fact, it doesn't really matter what they think.

    Yeah couldn't have said it better,just play the game and enjoy it for what it is,if you dislike everyone you go againts so much,maybe you should take a break or play something else.

  • TBF most killers gameplay are not fun. The issue is that most killers will put you in a position where there is no outplaying regarding their power. Things like billy and demo are often regarded as fun to go against because it's usually skill oriented around tiles. On the flip side there are things like artist and nemesis where you get punished even if you play well at tiles and then force you to hold w which is skill less. It's why blight is perfect for this game, as I said every killer has something where you can't do anything and blights is no W which is great for both sides and outside of a few add-ons that really take away game play at tiles he provides the most skill expression for both sides. And to be honest the add-ons I would say take away the most counter play from survivors at tiles are c33 and green speed not the ever hated alch-ring(don't get me wrong add-on is busted).

    If anyone is NA and has the ability to play late at night/early morning I would try it some time, survivor's are sweating at those time's and rarely dc. When I say sweating I mean like 3 stacked green med-kits and full meta builds, that usually convinces them not to DC regardless of getting downed by lethal pursuer blight 30 seconds into the game.

  • @solarjin1 said:

    [[ass hat tier]]

    Doctor: 70% of docs will shock u around the pallet 20 times thus extending the loop longer than it would've been if he just allow you to pre drop.

    Wraith usually running noed, or hitting u on hook for burning him out of cloak.

    Trickster love to stay in eye shot of the hook and super frustrating 1v1

    legion...............

    Myers: tombstone is no no

    Twins: 500 games and only saw them 4 times but sill unpleasant.

    [[good boy/girl tier]]

    Piggy: boops will guarantee u the hatch 50% of the time

    demogorgon- the king of good boys

    Huntress: play hard but usally feel fair

    Freddy: Really don't do much to dislike and kinda just forgettable

    Hillbilly: Will commit to fun long chases and the only instant down that feel fair.

    Nurse: fun to predict the movements and anticipate landing spots (I'm in minority)

    blight: Same reason as Nurse

    Everybody else range from minor annoyance (prymid head)

    to Super annoying like (artist)

    LOL when I started playing dbd I was a doc main for a short time and all I did was shock people until they were t3 and then down them.

  • @Sava18 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271341#Comment_3271341

    LOL when I started playing dbd I was a doc main for a short time and all I did was shock people until they were t3 and then down them.

    hahaha can't blame u. fun as hell to shock people over and over when playing him

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271107#Comment_3271107

    Please tell me you take them to RPD, lol, that map is still to big to hit all 4 boxes

    It can happen on any map really. Mostly Silent Hill though.

  • @Cybil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271246#Comment_3271246

    It can happen on any map really. Mostly Silent Hill though.

    Isn't that one of the smaller maps?

  • so basically any killer above D and C tier is a dc

  • It's one of the smallest and most claustrophobic in the game.

  • @GannTM said:

    People still find Spirit annoying? Good god.

    Yes because people have opinions.

  • How much more does she need to flatter some of you?

  • @Adaez said:

    From my experience playing killer and survivor,most survivors I go againts and have as teammates find it annoying to go againts most killers in the game.

    Trapper - Slightly annoying

    Wraith - Annoying

    Hillbilly - Ok

    Nurse - DC

    Myers - Ok

    Hag - Annoying

    Doctor - Annoying

    Huntress - Ok

    Bubba - DC

    Freddy - Ok

    Pig - Ok

    Clown - Ok

    Spirit - Annoying

    Legion - Annoying

    Plague - Annoying

    Ghostface - Annoying,DC

    Demogorgon - Very Ok

    Oni - Ok,DC(depends if they get slugged and rage after they all get downed)

    Deathslinger - Ok

    PH - Ok,DC(if they get outplayed)

    Blight - Ok,DC(if they get outplayed)

    Twins - Very Annoying,DC

    Trickster - Annoying

    Nemesis - Annoying,DC

    Pinhead - Annoying

    Artist - Very Annoying,DC

    Sadako - Ok

    Dredge - Ok

    Wesker - Annoying

    Overall I feel like most survivors dont really enjoy the game or playing againts most killers unless they're really bad,and dc most of the times againts most killers.

    Speaking from personal experience, survivors just want interactive killers.

    Things go downhill once you have killers that take away from that.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271426#Comment_3271426

    How much more does she need to flatter some of you?

    Not much more you can do to her without killing her. She's just annoying especially after the IW nerf.

  • You can almost guarantee that someone's DC'ing against Bubba. As soon as you hear the chainsaw rev at the start of the game just count down from 10 and if someone goes down then expect a DC.

  • @Adaez said:

    From my experience playing killer and survivor,most survivors I go againts and have as teammates find it annoying to go againts most killers in the game.

    Trapper - Slightly annoying

    Wraith - Annoying

    Hillbilly - Ok

    Nurse - DC

    Myers - Ok

    Hag - Annoying

    Doctor - Annoying

    Huntress - Ok

    Bubba - DC

    Freddy - Ok

    Pig - Ok

    Clown - Ok

    Spirit - Annoying

    Legion - Annoying

    Plague - Annoying

    Ghostface - Annoying,DC

    Demogorgon - Very Ok

    Oni - Ok,DC(depends if they get slugged and rage after they all get downed)

    Deathslinger - Ok

    PH - Ok,DC(if they get outplayed)

    Blight - Ok,DC(if they get outplayed)

    Twins - Very Annoying,DC

    Trickster - Annoying

    Nemesis - Annoying,DC

    Pinhead - Annoying

    Artist - Very Annoying,DC

    Sadako - Ok

    Dredge - Ok

    Wesker - Annoying

    Overall I feel like most survivors dont really enjoy the game or playing againts most killers unless they're really bad,and dc most of the times againts most killers.

    Translation: Survivors really don't like going against a killer who isn't loopable

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271426#Comment_3271426

    How much more does she need to flatter some of you?

    as spirit didnt remain as the third strongest killer in the game even after the nerf, the delusion... she is still very strong and with certain addons completely broken.

  • @hiken said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271455#Comment_3271455

    as spirit didnt remain as the third strongest killer in the game even after the nerf, the delusion... she is still very strong and with certain addons completely broken.

    You act like I disagree that Spirit is a strong killer, which you are dead wrong on. I’ve been saying she’s a strong killer for a long time now, even after her nerf. She’s just a balanced strong killer now.

  • @Adaez said:

    From my experience playing killer and survivor,most survivors I go againts and have as teammates find it annoying to go againts most killers in the game.

    Trapper - Slightly annoying

    Wraith - Annoying

    Hillbilly - Ok

    Nurse - DC

    Myers - Ok

    Hag - Annoying

    Doctor - Annoying

    Huntress - Ok

    Bubba - DC

    Freddy - Ok

    Pig - Ok

    Clown - Ok

    Spirit - Annoying

    Legion - Annoying

    Plague - Annoying

    Ghostface - Annoying,DC

    Demogorgon - Very Ok

    Oni - Ok,DC(depends if they get slugged and rage after they all get downed)

    Deathslinger - Ok

    PH - Ok,DC(if they get outplayed)

    Blight - Ok,DC(if they get outplayed)

    Twins - Very Annoying,DC

    Trickster - Annoying

    Nemesis - Annoying,DC

    Pinhead - Annoying

    Artist - Very Annoying,DC

    Sadako - Ok

    Dredge - Ok

    Wesker - Annoying

    Overall I feel like most survivors dont really enjoy the game or playing againts most killers unless they're really bad,and dc most of the times againts most killers.

    Disagree with a lot of those. I play both sides and when I play survivor, the only killers I hate going against are Pinhead (pointless to try in solo q), Legion (super annoying and boring) or a skilled Nurse (survivors usually have no chance). I’m fine going against every other killer.

    I don’t know why anyone would DC against Bubba. I think he’s one of the easiest killers to counter and I always enjoy going against him. If you get caught though, yeah there’s probably a chance you’ll get face camped.

  • My experience:

    Trapper: OK, DC if caught in a smartly placed trap or vs basement)

    Wraith: ok

    Billy: ok

    Nurse: very annoying, DC (for starstruck+Letal+AA or full slowdown on Midwich)

    Myers: OK, annoying (fast Tombstone, fast 99)

    Hag: annoying (especially vs basement)

    Doc: slightly annoying

    Huntress: OK, DC (Iri head, cross map or hitbox)

    Freddy: boring but ok

    Bubba: OK, DC (if doing Bubba things)

    Pig: OK, slightly annoying (multiple traps, getting tunneled with trap)

    Clown: slightly annoying (boring playstyle)

    Spirit: OK, annoying (MDR)

    Legion: slightly annoying (self caring teammates)

    Plague: ok

    Slinger: ok

    GF: ok

    Demo: ok

    Oni: OK, annoying (if killer just slugs and uses 180 flicks)

    Pyramid Head: OK, very annoying (if getting outplayed or tunneled after cage)

    Nemesis: annoying (zombies, lingering tentacle hitbox)

    Blight: OK (if bad or mediocre), annoying (good) or extremely annoying (C33, C21, Alc Ring etc)

    Trickster: annoying

    Twins: very annoying, dc

    Pinhead: OK, annoying (if teammates don't do the box)

    Sadako: ok

    Dredge: ok

    Wesker: OK, annoying (if tunneling after using 1st aid spray)

  • @Sandt21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/355313/survivors-really-dont-like-going-againts-most-killers-in-the-game

    Translation: Survivors really don't like going against a killer who isn't loopable

    It'd be great if the game would finally reward approaching different killers differently.

    Deathslinger's the best example. By design he's not meant to be engaged in a chase. But the game does not reward staying out of his sight. Instead the points are just the same kind as you'd get for looping a killer like e.g. trapper or huntress.

  • The only killer that makes me consider DC-ing is the Artist, because of the sound she continually makes, I just can't stand it, good god I'd rather get face-camped by an insidious Bubba or hell anyone else, than have to hear her sound 😖

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271541#Comment_3271541

    It'd be great if the game would finally reward approaching different killers differently.

    Deathslinger's the best example. By design he's not meant to be engaged in a chase. But the game does not reward staying out of his sight. Instead the points are just the same kind as you'd get for looping a killer like e.g. trapper or huntress.

    Since his changes I can asure you looping him is not hard at all.

  • @squbax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271793#Comment_3271793

    Since his changes I can asure you looping him is not hard at all.

    I -main- slinger, I'm saying this from the perspective of someone who is tired of people DCing if you go 'yeah, you know what, you're running straight for that loop, I'm going after your friend over there', and these people STILL sticking around to complain how 'looping is a must in the game, because points'... like... sweetheart, no.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271799#Comment_3271799

    I -main- slinger, I'm saying this from the perspective of someone who is tired of people DCing if you go 'yeah, you know what, you're running straight for that loop, I'm going after your friend over there', and these people STILL sticking around to complain how 'looping is a must in the game, because points'... like... sweetheart, no.

    I do agree that some people will DC when you do not play into how they want the game to gi, but that doesn't mean slinger is unloopable, you can keep him busy for a long time.

  • @squbax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3271813#Comment_3271813

    I do agree that some people will DC when you do not play into how they want the game to gi, but that doesn't mean slinger is unloopable, you can keep him busy for a long time.

    never said he's unloopable, but by all means, I'd say by design he's meant to be avoided