What 6 killers do you rarely or ever go against at all?

Artist, Dredge, Oni, Hag, Spirit, Freddy

Comments

    1. Twins
    2. Billy (yay)
    3. Dredge
    4. Hag
    5. Artist
    6. Cenobite
  • Freddy, Trapper, Trickster, Twins, Sadako, and Pyramid Head.

  • @Rulebreaker said:

    1. Twins
    2. Billy (yay)
    3. Dredge
    4. Hag
    5. Artist
    6. Cenobite

    You dont like going against Hillbilly? Wow that's rare! I run into more Cenobites than Billy for sure. Interesting.


    @AverageKateMain said:

    Freddy, Trapper, Trickster, Twins, Sadako, and Pyramid Head.

    That's crazy besides Freddy and to a smaller degree Trickster (i still on rarer occasions go against him) going against those killers is not uncommon for me.

  • 1. Twins

    2. Hag

    3. Hillbilly

    4. Artist

    5. Dredge

    6. Deathslinger

  • Twins, Hag, Hillbilly, Demogorgon, Plague, Blight

    1. Hag
    2. Freddy
    3. Twins
    4. Doctor
    5. Billy
    6. Artist
  • Twins (not complaining)

    Hag (not complaining)

    Billy

    Demo (nor complaining)

    Trickster (not complaining)

    Dredge

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    1. Twins

    2. Hag

    3. Hillbilly

    4. Artist

    5. Dredge

    6. Deathslinger

    No one is playing Artist!? lol wonder why though, probably a popularity thing bc shes good, shes anti loop!


    @HugTheHag said:

    Twins, Hag, Hillbilly, Demogorgon, Plague, Blight

    Yeah people really don't go against Twins. I run into them from time to time so they' re not on my list. Demigorgon would fall in right after the six i listed, quite rare to see him.

    Blight though? People encounter Blight all the time and he's a top 2 killer so that's interesting. Must be a region thing or the times you specifically play.

  • How are you guys going against Oni's lol? I never encounter Oni in trials its been months actually, wild!

  • Demogorgon (obvious reasons), Twins, Hillbilly, Artist, haven't met a Dredge yet at all, Deathslinger.


    I don't play much survivor but the ones I typically get paired up with are Wesker (obvious reasons), Nemesis, Wraith, Pig, Ghostface, and a tossup between Blight or Nurse.

  • Past few weeks Wesker, it seems like Wesker killer diversity Wesker has been Wesker pretty low Wesker. I've only seen Wesker a couple killers Wesker since the Wesker patch. Can't Wesker really think Wesker of who Wesker has been Wesker popular. Poor performance indeed.

  • 1: Twins

    2: Freddy

    3: Oni

    4: Clown

    5: Demogorgon

    6: Not sure, probably deathslinger, though the five above definitely the rarest to hit.

  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3203289#Comment_3203289

    No one is playing Artist!? lol wonder why though, probably a popularity thing bc shes good, shes anti loop!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3203290#Comment_3203290

    Yeah people really don't go against Twins. I run into them from time to time so they' re not on my list. Demigorgon would fall in right after the six i listed, quite rare to see him.

    Blight though? People encounter Blight all the time and he's a top 2 killer so that's interesting. Must be a region thing or the times you specifically play.

    Honestly it might be mmr. I started playing a few months ago but I'm still not very good, so I tend to go against less Nurses and Blights than other killers like Huntress, Legion, Doctor, Nemesis or Wraith.

    I am definitely not complaining haha ! It's quite varied down here :)

  • Twins

    The hag

    The artist

    The clown

    The oni

    And lately the spirit

  • 1) Twins

    2) Hag

    3) Freddy

    4) Nurse

    5) Artist

    6) Bubba

  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3203289#Comment_3203289

    No one is playing Artist!? lol wonder why though, probably a popularity thing bc shes good, shes anti loop!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3203290#Comment_3203290

    Yeah people really don't go against Twins. I run into them from time to time so they' re not on my list. Demigorgon would fall in right after the six i listed, quite rare to see him.

    Blight though? People encounter Blight all the time and he's a top 2 killer so that's interesting. Must be a region thing or the times you specifically play.

    To be fair I'm not playing because my rift only has survivor left. And I have a grudge against billy due to ALL of them walking up and trying to point blank saw me

  • @crogers271 said:

    1: Twins

    2: Freddy

    3: Oni

    4: Clown

    5: Demogorgon

    6: Not sure, probably deathslinger, though the five above definitely the rarest to hit.

    I be running into Clown randomly and i've been playing more myself lately. Freddy seems to be a rare encounter for most.

    @Majin151 said:

    Twins

    The hag

    The artist

    The clown

    The oni

    And lately the spirit

    Spirit "should" maybe be encountered more since Iron Will got nerfed i dunno, shes definitely rare now as opposed to when she was terrorizing people every other game some months back lol


    @Rulebreaker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3203299#Comment_3203299

    To be fair I'm not playing because my rift only has survivor left. And I have a grudge against billy due to ALL of them walking up and trying to point blank saw me

    Most Billy's run Lethal Pursuer, gotta be careful!

    @RatbasterdJr said:

    1) Twins

    2) Hag

    3) Freddy

    4) Nurse

    5) Artist

    6) Bubba

    I run into Slinger and Wraith more than Bubba. Not running into Nurse for "any" player is a mmr thing.

  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3203312#Comment_3203312

    I be running into Clown randomly and i've been playing more myself lately. Freddy seems to be a rare encounter for most.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3203340#Comment_3203340

    Spirit "should" maybe be encountered more since Iron Will got nerfed i dunno, shes definitely rare now as opposed to when she was terrorizing people every other game some months back lol

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3203367#Comment_3203367

    Most Billy's run Lethal Pursuer, gotta be careful!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3203364#Comment_3203364

    I run into Slinger and Wraith more than Bubba. Not running into Nurse for "any" player is a mmr thing.

    Its more "Let's saw this injured sap even if it's a dumb idea!"

  • Twins, Hag, Freddy, Clown, Billy and lately Spirit. I, oddly enough, do run into Demogorgons more consistently than the six Killers I mentioned above (which is strange to see more Demogorgons than Spirits).

  • twins, hag, billy, slinger, freddy, myers

  • Twins, Billy, Hag, Pig, Clown, and Freddy.

    1. Trapper
    2. Billy
    3. Myers (sadly i love going agains him)
    4. Bubba (my second fav killer)
    5. Clown
    6. Pig
  • Twins by far the least common probably cause they need some kind of rework/fix. Freddy second but I still see him quite often, nearly as often as hag.

  • @Ashes said:

    Twins by far the least common probably cause they need some kind of rework/fix. Freddy second but I still see him quite often, nearly as often as hag.

    Twins mains are an endangered species and are currently in thr reproduction program in an effort to boost their numbers out of endangered status

  • Twins

    Hag

    Billy

    Trickster

    Artist

    Slinger

  • @Ashes said:

    Twins by far the least common probably cause they need some kind of rework/fix. Freddy second but I still see him quite often, nearly as often as hag.

    What about Twins need fixing? They are fine the way they are so what needs reworking?

  • 1. Hag

    2. Billy

    3. Twins

    4. Demo

    5. Clown

    6. Myers

  • Twins

    Billy

    Ghostface

    Artist

    Dredge

    Sadako

  • I'll list all...

    Trapper - Not too often, but regular

    Wraith - Not too often, but regular

    Hillbilly - Rarely, but coincidentially it's always the times I try to complete a challenge when I need the killer to chase me for X seconds

    Nurse - Very Rarely

    Shape - Rarely, but not too rarely

    Hag - I've played 2 times against her

    Doctor - Very frequently

    Huntress - Regularly

    Cannibal - 2 times. One of which the killer was afk until eht exit doors were powered

    Nigthmare - Very Rarely

    Pig - Very Rarely

    Clown - Never played agaisnt it

    Spirit - 2 or 3 times

    Legion - Rarely, but not too rarely

    Plague - Once

    Ghost Face - Frequently

    Demogorgon - 3 times i think

    Oni - 3 times at most

    Deathslinger - Twice

    Executioner - Very Rarely

    Blight - Once, and only saw the killer form afar.

    Twins - Rarely, but not too rarely, especially lately

    Trickster - Used to be frequent, but now i rarely see him

    Nemesis - 2-3 times

    Cenobite - Once

    Artist - Once

    Onryo - Twice

    Dredge - same as trickster

    Mastermind - Too frequent considering he's pretty new

  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3203289#Comment_3203289

    No one is playing Artist!? lol wonder why though, probably a popularity thing bc shes good, shes anti loop!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3203290#Comment_3203290

    Yeah people really don't go against Twins. I run into them from time to time so they' re not on my list. Demigorgon would fall in right after the six i listed, quite rare to see him.

    Blight though? People encounter Blight all the time and he's a top 2 killer so that's interesting. Must be a region thing or the times you specifically play.

    The Artist is a great killer, when enough practice has been put in, and I enjoy facing her! Shame she's not played more.

  • In case you’re curious the least picked killers by opposing killer players on Nightlight right now are

    • Trickster (1.9%)
    • Plague (1.8%)
    • Demogorgon (1.7%)
    • Nightmare (1.3%)
    • Hag (1.0%)
    • Twins (0.8%)

    Note that the average pick rate is 3.5% for comparison.

  • I can probably count on one hand how many times I've seen Oni, Sadako, Freedy, Cenobite or Deathslinger. Although I think Twins take the cake, you can get one Twins in like 6 months. Demogorgon is simliar, very rare.

  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3203470#Comment_3203470

    What about Twins need fixing? They are fine the way they are so what needs reworking?

    i don't have twins so i can only speak from a survivor perspective, but, i think victor should be able to jump around like a maniac bouncing chimp, because firstly, that would be hilarious. he just feels tame atm like getting chased by him is free distance away from charlotte

    if you are great at twins and could prove me wrong then awesome, but i would think their extremely low representation might indicate something.

  • @Edilibs said:

    Artist, Dredge, Oni, Hag, Spirit, Freddy

    Freddy, Pig, Ghostface, Twins, Pyramid Head and Spirit

  • @Ashes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3203920#Comment_3203920

    i don't have twins so i can only speak from a survivor perspective, but, i think victor should be able to jump around like a maniac bouncing chimp, because firstly, that would be hilarious. he just feels tame atm like getting chased by him is free distance away from charlotte

    if you are great at twins and could prove me wrong then awesome, but i would think their extremely low representation might indicate something.

    Well Twins are low represented because one they're not so easy to play and two people find them unfun to play or go against.

    They're good but just like Hag people arent too interested! I for one love Twins! Using them yes but i'll admit a strong Twins player is a headache at times.


    You go against Oni's? I never run into him almost literally lol

  • Twins, Sadako, Billy, Hag, Cenobite, Artist.