KiLLeR iS eAsY mOdE nOw

Where's this "killer has become super easy" "every match can be 4k'd easily" thing coming from? So dbd has become killer sided overnight now? Sure playing killer is easy when survivors play dumb, don't do gens and give up on hook, like they now are. Talk about overreaction. The teams i'm going against (not swfs) are still slamming out gens and playing normally. You can just tell they are good survivors who have already adapted, while the ones that relied on second chance perks are throwing tantrums. I'm surviving just fine in solo queue, the only difference is i'm not expecting to survive almost every match like before. The only thing i'll agree with is that Blight and Nurse benefiting from this patch should be nerfed, apart from that it's all just survivor mains overreacting to get the patch reversed. 

Comments

  • @Slingshot47 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095637#Comment_3095637

    I played Artist on Midwich today. Downed 4 people the entire match, which I'll admit was my fault. The survivor were very good. However, I lost all 4 people to flashlight saves that I couldn't stop. Two people were running yellow flashlights (both with yellow add-ons, one with bond). The guy with bond followed me the entire match and blinded me whenever I picked someone up. When I went after him, the other guy came in. The classrooms and hallways were open enough that I couldn't look away, and there was plenty of room to run away from my birds.

    No. Killer is not a cakewalk. It's easier, but not nearly as much as people are making it out to be. And before you mistake me for a noob, I've been playing the game for several years and have gotten as high as iridescent 3 rank for killer, gold 4 for survivor.

    Well ok you had a bad game, it can happens sometimes, you can't expect to win every game (both as surv and killer), but you can't deny that at this moment playing killer is so much easier than before, this is clear for obviously reasons. For that game you lost there are at least five you can win, while in the previous days this was statistically tough

  • Honestly I'm having way more fun playing survivor now. I guess people are now not as afraid to play less popular killers and I love the diversity

  • @Mediva said:

    Can all the killer mains in this thread pls queue for survivor? play 3 games and then we will talk again. Ez to say survivors are overreacting when you dont play that side. It is very bad right now. Experience it, before saying something you dont even play

    Alright. Here's my experience with the roughly 20-30 survivor matches I've played since the update.

    Typical build: Fast Track, Smash Hit or Sprint Burst, Kindred, and Deja Vu or Empathy. Played mostly as Yun-Jin, who is now my new favorite survivor.

    Camping: 3 campers. 2 Doctors and a Ghostface. One of the Doctors did not camp until the endgame, which makes sense, and we managed to save them without giving him a down.

    Tunneling: 1 tunneler, a Huntress. Admittedly frustrating, but I made some stupid mistakes that led to me getting downed in the first place, like dropping pallets right in front of her.

    Memers: 2, a Freddy and a Myers. The Freddy was literally spinning in circles the whole match, the Myers appeared to be giving us the match until he basically took me as payment and let everyone else go.

    Escape rate: Best guess, roughly 30% of my games.

    Killer Variety: Quite a lot. Oni, Legion, Demo, Pyramid Head, Freddy, Myers, Huntress, Doctor, Trapper, Wraith... list goes on.

    Overall, my games have been quite fun. I'm not a good survivor by any means, but I've been having fun learning how to improve my chases and stealth. I know that the update has been rough for a lot of people, and I'm not here to say that they're wrong or whiney. I've likely been very lucky. However, I find it rather frustrating and unhelpful to throw insults at one another. Behavior like this is what creates the whiney killer/survivor stereotype. Just because someone else disagrees with you does not make them ignorant. Please, we're better than this.

  • @Gindaen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095602#Comment_3095602

    When you compare Pharmacy to Circle of Healing, Self-Care & Botany and Inner Strength, then yes, it's useless. You don't use the worse perk to play with when you are wanting to win a game, you choose the best perk. Sure you can use it when you are messing around but it's not the optimal healing perk to use and the changing it around didn't do anything to improve it.

    Pharmacy is by far, not the best perk and the rearranging of some abilities the perk has didn't improve it.

    Inner healings only advantage over Pharmacy is if it's used in mid chase, but that requires the killer to not find you and usually requires quick and quiet to pull it off consistently. Otherwise I think it's actually worse due to the amount of time wasted cleansing a totem.. and you're screwing over anyone using boon perks by cleansing. I think it's a bad example because most people stopped using it when boons were added.

    Self care is another awful example. Yes, if you combine self care with botany then it's an ok perk, but on its own it's definitely worse than pharmacy. Pharmacy is meant to be a perk that doesn't need to synergize with anything else to be used effectively. Self care requires another perk to even be usable.

    The only perk on your list that I'd say is better is CoH. But still, Pharmacy is a different kind of usage and most people that are using it want to keep the green medkit for later healing builds. I swear everyone that's posted about pharmacy and botany being such big "nerfs" or useless haven't actually used the new versions of the perks extensively. Pharmacy was nerfed in such a minor way that I wouldn't really call it a nerf due to the new benefit it gives, and while there is a big nerf to botany, the buff given to it is still big enough that it can be used very effectively in several different builds. The only truly useless perk that no one is gonna use is calm spirit

  • @JakeCannon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095564#Comment_3095564

    Which killer doesn't do that to people tho? I hear that argument for every single one

    Do what slowdown? Oni, Blight, Nurse, Nurse, Spirit, Trapper, Hag all don’t have slowdown.

    Pig and Legion for example do have slowdown beacuse they either force you to do a certain action or you go down.

  • One thing that I did notice and view as a relatively big problem after the changes is camping.

    So far most of the Killers that achieved a 3k or 4k against me were Killers camping the hooks. The increased gen times have made camping a much stronger tactic and especially with Perks like NWO, NOED and Deadlock it is extremely hard to punish that playstyle.

  • @Devilishly_Rowdy said:

    Where's this "killer has become super easy" "every match can be 4k'd easily" thing coming from? So dbd has become killer sided overnight now? Sure playing killer is easy when survivors play dumb, don't do gens and give up on hook, like they now are. Talk about overreaction. The teams i'm going against (not swfs) are still slamming out gens and playing normally. You can just tell they are good survivors who have already adapted, while the ones that relied on second chance perks are throwing tantrums. I'm surviving just fine in solo queue, the only difference is i'm not expecting to survive almost every match like before. The only thing i'll agree with is that Blight and Nurse benefiting from this patch should be nerfed, apart from that it's all just survivor mains overreacting to get the patch reversed. 

    Killer camping in 3 gen situation has got much stronger thought so I lose most my games when there is 1 gen left it does not help when teammates waste time running around map too. So only change which should be made is to make last gen back to 80s. Maybe first 2 gens should be then make to 100s.

  • @Devilishly_Rowdy said:

    Where's this "killer has become super easy" "every match can be 4k'd easily" thing coming from? So dbd has become killer sided overnight now? Sure playing killer is easy when survivors play dumb, don't do gens and give up on hook, like they now are. Talk about overreaction. The teams i'm going against (not swfs) are still slamming out gens and playing normally. You can just tell they are good survivors who have already adapted, while the ones that relied on second chance perks are throwing tantrums. I'm surviving just fine in solo queue, the only difference is i'm not expecting to survive almost every match like before. The only thing i'll agree with is that Blight and Nurse benefiting from this patch should be nerfed, apart from that it's all just survivor mains overreacting to get the patch reversed. 

    So crazy how a patch overbuffing killers that came overnight suddenly made killers overpowered overnight. Crazy! We must all be delusional.

  • @Boobookittymeow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095520#Comment_3095520

    i think it is due to just about every killer running 3 slowdowns

    When I play killer I run 0 slow down perks and if the killers I am facing are running more than one slowdown perk I haven't been noticing it.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/337554/killer-is-easy-mode-now

    Killer camping in 3 gen situation has got much stronger thought so I lose most my games when there is 1 gen left it does not help when teammates waste time running around map too. So only change which should be made is to make last gen back to 80s. Maybe first 2 gens should be then make to 100s.

    Don't let the killer 3-gen. Try running Deja Vu to break up 3-gens. The 5% repair speed on top is nice, too.

  • I really wish Killer mains stopped being so disingenuous. Yes, SWFs can still absolutely wreck killers that aren't very good and sweaty Nurses and Blights running the most busted and OP addons and perks, but playing killer against SoloQ is literally baby mode. If you can't win after the latest patch, I'm afraid that's a skill issue. Unless you were sent to a horrible map and faced 4 toolboxes.

  • @Mediva said:

    Can all the killer mains in this thread pls queue for survivor? play 3 games and then we will talk again. Ez to say survivors are overreacting when you dont play that side. It is very bad right now. Experience it, before saying something you dont even play

    oWn0V00 - Imgur.png MWwtb3q - Imgur.jpg Wow so Hard.jpg

    The first 2 are from the other night's stream against sweaty tunneling Blights (A Killer people claim has little counter-play after this update) and the 3rd pic is from 5 minutes before posting this comment, Its the first match of the day so far. I play aggressive and take chases using the new Dead Hard correctly. Survivor isn't hard if you're good and your teammates play decent

    The difficulty of Killer matches depends on the skill of the Survivors and the difficulty of a Survivor match has more to do with the skill of your teammates than the skill of the Killer. A Killer can be better than someone 1v1 and still lose 1v4, so if you're one of those people that thinks Killer is super easy its probably a projection of how easy you or your teammates are to deal with

    Tryhards.jpg

    Now I challenge you or any other Survivor mains that don't play high-MMR Killer to win against 3 teams like this and then come explain to the rest of the forums how easy it is

  • SWF, Killers, Solos

    Game is as before only you win more easy against solos and SWFs have to work a bit harder before exit gate t-bags.

  • @Beatricks said:

    I really wish Killer mains stopped being so disingenuous. Yes, SWFs can still absolutely wreck killers that aren't very good and sweaty Nurses and Blights running the most busted and OP addons and perks, but playing killer against SoloQ is literally baby mode. If you can't win after the latest patch, I'm afraid that's a skill issue. Unless you were sent to a horrible map and faced 4 toolboxes.

    I really wish biased people that aren't very good at both sides stopped being so disingenuous. Yes, Killers can absolutely wreck survivors that bring low-synergy builds and don't function at a high level in SoloQ without Discord or teammates to carry them (Just like they did before the update), but being good and getting paired with decent teammates is still literally easy mode (The way its always been). If you can't escape in SoloQ or SWF after the latest patch, I'm afraid that's a skill issue from you or your teammates, unless you had an early DC or suicide

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    I am happy for Pig buffs. She feels good

    pig got buffed? I haven't been paying much attention to the patchnotes but I thought she just got an extra box

  • @AJStyIez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095753#Comment_3095753

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/265PZTCDFY0W/own0v00-imgur.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OV3VV9SCRSA7/mwwtb3q-imgur.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KCR1AUQDUZJR/wow-so-hard.jpg

    The first 2 are from the other night's stream against sweaty tunneling Blights (A Killer people claim has little counter-play after this update) and the 3rd pic is from 5 minutes before posting this comment. Its the first and only match of the day so far. I play aggressive and take chases with the new Dead Hard correctly. Survivor isn't hard if you're good and your teammates play decent

    The difficulty of Killer matches depends on the skill of the Survivors and the difficulty of a Survivor match has more to do with the skill of your teammates than the skill of the Killer. A Killer can be better than someone 1v1 and still lose 1v4, so if you're one of those people that thinks Killer is super easy its probably a projection of how easy you or your teammates are to deal with. Should I post pictures from prestige 10 recharge/range nurses too or is this enough?

    But you don't always get good teammates thought I will dodge lobbies usually now if survivors have below 6 prestigated character. It's sucide usually playing with survivors who has their character on 0 or 1. But my games killers has focused camping 3 gen are and without communucation we have unfortunately lost as it's much stronger than before. Even when I alone looped killer 4 gens as first chase. But then teammates went down in less than 10s...

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3096563#Comment_3096563

    But you don't always get good teammates thought I will dodge lobbies usually now if survivors have below 6 prestigated character. It's sucide usually playing with survivors who has their character on 0 or 1. But my games killers has focused camping 3 gen are and without communucation we have unfortunately lost as it's much stronger than before. Even when I alone looped killer 4 gens as first chase. But then teammates went down in less than 10s...

    "the difficulty of a Survivor match has more to do with the skill of your teammates than the skill of the Killer. A Killer can be better than someone 1v1 and still lose 1v4"

    Okay exactly lol thank you for proving my point. Clearly if you're able to loop a Killer for 4 gens they're not very experienced OR their mission is to tunnel you out for whatever reason so the only way to possibly lose that game is if your teammates aren't doing generators and taking aggro for you so you can heal then do the gens yourself. That's not a "Killer is too easy" problem, that's a "My team is dogwater and doesn't help me put pressure" problem

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3096074#Comment_3096074

    To prevent a literally free escape. That design is horrendous. There needs to be counterplay to an "I win" button for the sake of fairness.

    How is that any different than NOED giving you free kills?

    I look at it the same way. I pretty much played with three perks for the entirety of the game. Now when I need it it's just gone? That doesn't make any sense.

  • @Viskod said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095581#Comment_3095581

    I already said I've never used Calm Spirit.

    Pharmacy is definitely not useless. Now I've had matches where I couldn't get much of a benefit out of it because you've got that one person in the group that just has to open every single chest one after the other but there's nothing you can do about that.

    But if I bring it I bring a coin to add a chest and I always get a med kit when I need one. It's nice to have in your pocket when you're not playing with friends and you can't rely on coordinating for a heal.

    The removal of the first chest's guaranteed green medkit is a nerf imo, as i usually try and nab it early on, if they readded that effect then the perk would be perfect

  • Survivor main who just started playing killer because of the tragedy that is 6.1.0. Literally 4k with trickster almost every match because its on faceroll mode at this point.

  • Killer is baby easy mode against solo queue. No question at all.

  • @JacobiusWick said:

    Survivor main who just started playing killer because of the tragedy that is 6.1.0. Literally 4k with trickster almost every match because its on faceroll mode at this point.

    Of course you think Killer is faceroll, you are at the complete bottom of the food chain going against Survivors that don't even know how to play the game lol. Use Trickster in non-broken high MMR lobbies for a few months and see how that confidence works out for you

  • Anyone who says that Survivor is bad now was playing at an MMR far above their actual skill.

    Every game I've played but one, all five gens have been completed.

  • @brubli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095480#Comment_3095480

    pig got buffed? I haven't been paying much attention to the patchnotes but I thought she just got an extra box

    Rng removed from her traps, Dead Hard nerfed and ofcourse she got general killers buffs. She feels better now.

  • Do you really have to spam this on every thread? (Edit: Replied-to comment was removed.)

    If playing DBD hurts people's mental health then they should play something else. Repeatedly DCing every time they have an unpleasant match is not the solution, finding a different game is.

  • Poor decisions and bad plays will always make the other side look good.

  • @AarcvanDemen said:

    it's just kids bro...

    I keep telling people a LOT of kids and teens play this game- they don’t listen. Not every one behind the MnK/Controller are 21 yr old +. Don’t let Youtube/Twitch fool you.

  • @ashtonisfarout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3097093#Comment_3097093

    I'm not advocating for people to DC when the game gets hard. It's supposed to be difficult. But at this point it's just mentally frustrating for people because it's beyond their control. Especially at lower levels and on console. With all the bugs, hackers, not taking solo Q seriously, and outright oppressive gameplay, people should have the right to take care of themselves and still play a game that they've loved and put a lot of money into without penalty. I said I'd post it for and wide. I'm just starting here. There's other forums and social media. My word is my bond. I might even try to see if Canadian news media will pick it up.

    Then they can play KYF or find friends to SWF with. BHVR absolutely does not have lo permit them to DC from match after match and ruin the game for other players under the guise of taking care of their mental health.

  • @KerJuice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095486#Comment_3095486

    I keep telling people a LOT of kids and teens play this game- they don’t listen. Not every one behind the MnK/Controller are 21 yr old +. Don’t let Youtube/Twitch fool you.

    Exactly.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095484#Comment_3095484

    Dead Hard's nerf was best part of update.

    But they nerfed Calm Spirit, Pharmacy, Botany for no reason. These perks were so rare already. And Self Care's nerf is joke tho.

    But worst part of patch was nerfing DS twice. End game part is fair but it should be 5 seconds again.

    Botany wasn't even a nerf I would consider it a buff/rework if anything. You can get 3 green medkit heals out of a ranger, almost bring back old coh healing speeds (~13 second self care), and reset your teammates even faster.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095490#Comment_3095490

    Pharmacy and Botany are overall buffed. Sure, you have to be injured to get a green medkit, but you can get multiple. And Botany has a 20% efficiency penalty. So what? It's a 50% boost to healing speed, man.

    Botany was not a buff. At best it has a different use. Nobody in their right mind would use it for healing themselves anymore.

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095490#Comment_3095490

    Botany wasn't even a nerf I would consider it a buff/rework if anything. You can get 3 green medkit heals out of a ranger, almost bring back old coh healing speeds (~13 second self care), and reset your teammates even faster.

    Botany remove 20% charge of Medkits. Ranger has 32 charge. Equip Botany will reduced to 25.6

    Ranger doesnt boost self heal speed.

    Ranger is Vera Rare


    No one ask them to buff 17% Botany to take away 20% charge from Medkit.

    The biggest problem of Botany is someone using Botany getting a Brown Medkit (the most usual along with Brown Toolbox), they're not able to heal themselves.

    They will have to find a teammate to give that Medkit for other to use, and ask teammate to heal them. Do you think with the time of finding a teammate + teammate heal you for 16sec instead of teammate working on Gen. Really worth that 17% buff?

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3097345#Comment_3097345

    Botany remove 20% charge of Medkits. Ranger has 32 charge. Equip Botany will reduced to 25.6

    Ranger doesnt boost self heal speed.

    Ranger is Vera Rare

    No one ask them to buff 17% Botany to take away 20% charge from Medkit.

    The biggest problem of Botany is someone using Botany getting a Brown Medkit (the most usual along with Brown Toolbox), they're not able to heal themselves.

    They will have to find a teammate to give that Medkit for other to use, and ask teammate to heal them. Do you think with the time of finding a teammate + teammate heal you for 16sec instead of teammate working on Gen. Really worth that 17% buff?

    Botany was way too strong with medkits (Some of the strongest items in the game) and was changed so people can't pull an insane amount of heals out of thin air while also having faster heals without investing in self care/coh/streetwise. Talking about very rare items as if that's some type of good balancing mechanic is pointless and it doesn't matter if it has a self heal speed boost you will be healing at 1.5c/s which is the same as a green medkit. You only need to invest in bandages for a brown medkit to get you a heal at green medkit speeds and for 2 heals gel dressings + bandages.

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3097411#Comment_3097411

    Botany was way too strong with medkits (Some of the strongest items in the game) and was changed so people can't pull an insane amount of heals out of thin air while also having faster heals without investing in self care/coh/streetwise. Talking about very rare items as if that's some type of good balancing mechanic is pointless and it doesn't matter if it has a self heal speed boost you will be healing at 1.5c/s which is the same as a green medkit. You only need to invest in bandages for a brown medkit to get you a heal at green medkit speeds and for 2 heals gel dressings + bandages.

    Brown Medkit is fine. Its the possibility of 4 survivors bring 4 Rangers and other powerful addon. Item should always have 1 version of each item.

    Botany was strong because the buff on Medkit it gave, remove it was also fine, now it debuff on Medkit.


    If you get a Medkit while using Botany, there are 2 scenarios.

    • You cant use Medkit on yourself because of Botany, you have to ask other to heal you.
    • Giving Medkit to teammate is not useful when you can heal them in 11sec.

    Using Streetwise just to able to use Brown Medkit is really stupid, people would just pick Selfcare, and why self heal at 50% speed on yourself while you can use CoH for whole team. And again, Coh has 50% speed buff on its own, why use Botany


    Botany dont synergize to anything to make it standout with the buff it got. Unbreakable is not that useful, but slap in the old DS and its extremely powerful. Botany is powerful on its own, doesnt work with anything else.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3097436#Comment_3097436

    Brown Medkit is fine. Its the possibility of 4 survivors bring 4 Rangers and other powerful addon. Item should always have 1 version of each item.

    Botany was strong because the buff on Medkit it gave, remove it was also fine, now it debuff on Medkit.

    If you get a Medkit while using Botany, there are 2 scenarios.

    • You cant use Medkit on yourself because of Botany, you have to ask other to heal you.
    • Giving Medkit to teammate is not useful when you can heal them in 11sec.

    Using Streetwise just to able to use Brown Medkit is really stupid, people would just pick Selfcare, and why self heal at 50% speed on yourself while you can use CoH for whole team. And again, Coh has 50% speed buff on its own, why use Botany

    Botany dont synergize to anything to make it standout with the buff it got. Unbreakable is not that useful, but slap in the old DS and its extremely powerful. Botany is powerful on its own, doesnt work with anything else.

    I also use botany to search chests the entire game for a brown medkit. Oh no you lose out on a single full heal when you save 5.3 seconds every time you would need to heal teammates. Before this change 1 brown medkit by itself wasn't going to get you more than a single heal anyways. The entire point is if you you should be picking your items around the perks you bring. Efficiency/speed perks result in you changing what items and addons you bring.


    COH already has a self care penalty in reality you heal at 75% of normal healing speed so it takes 21.3 seconds + travel time + booning itself you can turn that into 12.8 second heals with botany. Self care with botany is a 18.8 seconds so only 2.8 seconds slower than a medkit while being available all the time.

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3097454#Comment_3097454

    I also use botany to search chests the entire game for a brown medkit. Oh no you lose out on a single full heal when you save 5.3 seconds every time you would need to heal teammates. Before this change 1 brown medkit by itself wasn't going to get you more than a single heal anyways. The entire point is if you you should be picking your items around the perks you bring. Efficiency/speed perks result in you changing what items and addons you bring.

    COH already has a self care penalty in reality you heal at 75% of normal healing speed so it takes 21.3 seconds + travel time + booning itself you can turn that into 12.8 second heals with botany. Self care with botany is a 18.8 seconds so only 2.8 seconds slower than a medkit while being available all the time.

    I will try this again.

    image.png

    My question: How many "healing" do I have to make for that 1.3sec save, to be equal with 16sec that my teammate heals me + the time I have to find them

  • I do well as a solo bc I nevwr relied on dh or ds. So while I feel killer has gotten stronger, my experience at solo and understanding how many other perks synergize allow me to escape a good deal more than survivors who only dpended on crutch perks and their friends.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095484#Comment_3095484

    Dead Hard's nerf was best part of update.

    But they nerfed Calm Spirit, Pharmacy, Botany for no reason. These perks were so rare already. And Self Care's nerf is joke tho.

    But worst part of patch was nerfing DS twice. End game part is fair but it should be 5 seconds again.

    I disagree with "they nerfed botany amd pharmacy" i had games were i have used 3 green medkits in one match, is crazy good especially if you pair botany and streetwise, streetwise negates botany debuffs on medkit, i can heal in what it feels 8 seconds with pharmacy + botany + streetwise, streetwise help your teammates too as toolboxes are more commom in this meta

  • It's always been lmao

  • When you give killers about 15 benefits over survivors in one update, yeah it does become a bit easier.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    Yes, the game became heavily killer sided in minutes.

    Do not adapt to this easy auto pilot playstyle because nerfs are coming 100%.

    Sounds like survivors had the easy mode for a long time.

    What don't you understand about "kill rates are too low"? This is the game balance the devs wanted. The game was too easy for survivors. Now it's balanced. You don't like it because it means you don't win as often.

  • I agree with your title.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095760#Comment_3095760

    Botany was not a buff. At best it has a different use. Nobody in their right mind would use it for healing themselves anymore.

    I've used it for healing myself. Medkit + Streetwise to negate the efficiency debuff. It's fine.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095484#Comment_3095484

    Dead Hard's nerf was best part of update.

    But they nerfed Calm Spirit, Pharmacy, Botany for no reason. These perks were so rare already. And Self Care's nerf is joke tho.

    But worst part of patch was nerfing DS twice. End game part is fair but it should be 5 seconds again.

    Technically Calm Spirit wasn't much to begin with but was needed tbh

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3097395#Comment_3097395

    I've used it for healing myself. Medkit + Streetwise to negate the efficiency debuff. It's fine.

    Needing to bring another perk to counter the negative doesn't make it fine by a long shot. You're far better off bring a green medkit.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3098722#Comment_3098722

    Needing to bring another perk to counter the negative doesn't make it fine by a long shot. You're far better off bring a green medkit.

    Yes, that would be better, and I'm not saying that my idea is meta or anything. But you're dismissing the secondary effect of Streetwise, which is that it makes your teammates' items last longer as well. That, combined with everything else I'm saying, makes it decent.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3099314#Comment_3099314

    Yes, that would be better, and I'm not saying that my idea is meta or anything. But you're dismissing the secondary effect of Streetwise, which is that it makes your teammates' items last longer as well. That, combined with everything else I'm saying, makes it decent.

    I wasn't dismissing it. I just find it too situational to really warrant considering when assessing it's usefulness. That said you do you.

  • @syain said:

    It's always been lmao

    Really, bro?

  • @tescomealdeal said:

    Of course you think like this, because you play one of the weakest killers in the game with an RNG power.

    Play a mid to high tier killer with a meta build (gen slow down) and it's blatantly obvious how killer-sided this game has become. In fact, tunnel or camp every hook and you'll win 9/10 of your games. The only thing that can stand a chance against any killer with a meta build now is a 4-man SWF with comms, solo queue is basically a loss every time unless the killer is nice or awful.

    Nothing you wrote explains anything that wasn’t already the case before the update hit lmao

    Higher tier characters poop on boosted kids that can’t function in a solo environment without 15 Discord callouts and abusable meta perks and good solos or SWFs can outplay anybody. SoloQ can be hard because of teammates, not because of Killers being OP. In fact, the majority of SoloQ lobbies fail because teammates act as Killers more than the Killers themselves

    Notice how most of the people speaking nonsense have 0-15 posts and they’re all from crying this past week about how their escape rate isn’t inflated anymore

1 2 3