Survivors throwing a fit over this patch prevents any good data to come from it

I'll preface with a few things. One camping was not addressed at all. Two there is still bs in the game to deal with like some broken nurse and blight builds/add ons. Three Soloq was left behind big time in this patch.

With that out of the way I want to talk about how many people are throwing tantrums and then claiming the game is this or that. Soloq is miserable right now. Not because of the killer buffs but because people are refusing to humor it. Every game I play I have someone rage quitting. Usually I would say that they can just rage until they dont play anymore then we can get some good games. However them playing like they are is going to blow the data way out of proportion.

I think this patch was a step in the right direction. After 2 or 3 more we might see some good balance brought to the game. My hope is the devs don't see this and automatically revert this patch because people rage quitting artificially bloats kill rates. Think about it. Its not just that one person that is getting killed its the whole team. I'm not talking dcs either. People just one hook themselves if they don't like who they're playing against or what map they're on.

I see it in my killer games too, but that doesn't mean that the buffs were over tuned or anything. I still face swfs or great players who can tie and beat me. Which are good matchs. Which proves that if teams are trying that they can still be competitive. Minus outliers that I prefaced. Thats why I view this patch favorably.

I'm just pointing it out so that if the devs aren't clued in on this maybe they'll take it into consideration when they gather data, and we as a community take this into consideration when playing so that they can gather proper data and not screw over our teams. I just want to see the game get better.

Edit: I love how even when prefacing the post with issues on survivor side. People are still trying to make this a us vs them argument. Those are the people not to listen to. Biased to a fault

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089432#Comment_3089432

    yup dont ruin the match for the other 4 playing. Thats called good sportsmanship

    Really? I've always been told by killers that I'm not responsible for your fun.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089251#Comment_3089251

    If they are still playing, it doesn't matter. Survivors NEED to stop playing if they want BHVR to listen.

    I want to stop playing but I bought the rift. i want my money back, until then i have to endure the pain and collect all those fragments

  • Once again you're jabbing at me and not even considering you're wrong. Those arnt my intentions. The killer afking and letting 4 go is the same as the killer who 8 hooks and lets them go. Same thing data wise. I would have the same issue with them. Killers giving hatch doesnt hurt the data as much as a rage quit. A rage quit usually results in a 4k where as a killer giving mercy only lets 1 escape.

    You need to stop acting like you know what my intentions are when I've blatantly told you that its incorrect, and provided evidence to it.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089488#Comment_3089488

    Really? I've always been told by killers that I'm not responsible for your fun.

    So you lump all killers in with that? Plus their right. Doesnt justify a rage quit. A killers goal is to kill. Whether their nice or not is on them. You rage quiting hurts everyone involved and is against the rules.

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089112#Comment_3089112

    The tunneling and camping has been an issue since before this patch. They are outliers and are being talked about extensively already. Enough that I think the devs will address it eventually. However the amount of rage quits has skyrocketed in my experience.

    The game is more balanced then where it was. Soloq is still left behind. Those 2 aren't mutually exclusive. Now killers can compete more with good teams. Bad teams or teams that arnt coordinated enough are still left behind. Where as it was killers rarely can compete with good teams, and bad teams can compete with killers. All of that obviously has many factors including who the kilers are and if either side is using busted stuff.

    Killers before the patch were competing fairly with SWF.


    The devs have stated that the changes were to further boost killer kill-rates not because they were below average, but because they wanted it to be higher.

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089688#Comment_3089688

    So you lump all killers in with that? Plus their right. Doesnt justify a rage quit. A killers goal is to kill. Whether their nice or not is on them. You rage quiting hurts everyone involved and is against the rules.

    You cannot control how anyone plays on either side.

    If someone wants to kill themselves on the hook and move on to another game it is NOT against the rules.

    Stop saying this.

  • @SmarulKusia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089120#Comment_3089120

    Killers before the patch were competing fairly with SWF.

    The devs have stated that the changes were to further boost killer kill-rates not because they were below average, but because they wanted it to be higher.

    I completely disagree with this. For the grand majority of killers with the majority of builds they would not be able to handle high level swfs. Now with all the buffs and nerfs I feel its closer to balanced.

  • @Tizzle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089702#Comment_3089702

    You cannot control how anyone plays on either side.

    If someone wants to kill themselves on the hook and move on to another game it is NOT against the rules.

    Stop saying this.

    rage quitting is indeed against the rules look it up please.

  • @Tizzle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089702#Comment_3089702

    You cannot control how anyone plays on either side.

    If someone wants to kill themselves on the hook and move on to another game it is NOT against the rules.

    Stop saying this.

    To clarify

    • Suiciding on hook isn't bannable, that's true. It's still a dick move to quit right off the bat on the first hook when the game is still very much in play. I have no sympathy for survivors who do this.
    • Disconnecting during the match outside of dying normally is obviously against the rules and results in an automatic temporary ban.
  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089756#Comment_3089756

    rage quitting is indeed against the rules look it up please.

    Actually what's listed as resulting in a temporary ban is "Disconnects (leaving the match before killed or sacrificed)". The phrase "rage quitting" doesn't appear in their reportable guidelines at all.

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408581146516-What-actions-will-result-in-a-temporary-ban-

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089688#Comment_3089688

    So you lump all killers in with that? Plus their right. Doesnt justify a rage quit. A killers goal is to kill. Whether their nice or not is on them. You rage quiting hurts everyone involved and is against the rules.

    My point exactly. They don't care about my fun so why should I care about theirs? Also, their is no rule against suicide on hook.

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089744#Comment_3089744

    I completely disagree with this. For the grand majority of killers with the majority of builds they would not be able to handle high level swfs. Now with all the buffs and nerfs I feel its closer to balanced.

    How can you disagree with stats? LOL


    This came directly from the Devs. They wanted the average kill-rate to be higher than it is, based on their statics.


    It's not closer to balanced, killers are boosted. This patch pushed it over the line - after the continual indirect buffs to killers such as map reworks that turned maps favourably in their favour.


    Killer has become brain-dead easy, with several crutch perks and new base game buffs, and you think that's balanced? I've been going against terrible killers that can't do chases, and only resort to camping because they are absolutely dog at the game but because killer has been so disproportionately buffed, that they get away with it.

  • @SmarulKusia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089759#Comment_3089759

    How can you disagree with stats? LOL

    This came directly from the Devs. They wanted the average kill-rate to be higher than it is, based on their statics.

    It's not closer to balanced, killers are boosted. This patch pushed it over the line - after the continual indirect buffs to killers such as map reworks that turned maps favourably in their favour.

    Killer has become brain-dead easy, with several crutch perks and new base game buffs, and you think that's balanced? I've been going against terrible killers that can't do chases, and only resort to camping because they are absolutely dog at the game but because killer has been so disproportionately buffed, that they get away with it.

    I wasnt talking about devs intentions with the kill rate.

    Killer needed to be brought up to handle higher end swfs its just a fact. This patch was good.

    I would agree that base survivor should be looked at next so that soloq can be elevated like killer. See how that works? balance

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089760#Comment_3089760

    Actually what's listed as resulting in a temporary ban is "Disconnects (leaving the match before killed or sacrificed)". The phrase "rage quitting" doesn't appear in their reportable guidelines at all.

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408581146516-What-actions-will-result-in-a-temporary-ban-

    @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089702#Comment_3089702

    My point exactly. They don't care about my fun so why should I care about theirs? Also, their is no rule against suicide on hook.

    When you go to report someone in game its explicitly states rage quitting. Against the rules. Ill get a tag for it after a match.

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089799#Comment_3089799

    I wasnt talking about devs intentions with the kill rate.

    Killer needed to be brought up to handle higher end swfs its just a fact. This patch was good.

    I would agree that base survivor should be looked at next so that soloq can be elevated like killer. See how that works? balance

    No it didn't.


    Because high-end SWFs were facing high-end killers.


    The MMR and skill rating was better prior to this patch.

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089799#Comment_3089799

    I wasnt talking about devs intentions with the kill rate.

    Killer needed to be brought up to handle higher end swfs its just a fact. This patch was good.

    I would agree that base survivor should be looked at next so that soloq can be elevated like killer. See how that works? balance

    Your second paragraph made me remember the often proposed

    "close solo-swf-gap, then buff killers to compensate", followed by

    "how long would killers have to wait and play against those now buffed survivors without the promised compensation?"

    This patch somehow feels like a reversal of that situation, killers are buffed and survs are indeed complaining about the soloq-goodies.

    Not thatr killers OR survivors would behave any bettet in that scenario.

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089821#Comment_3089821

    Your second paragraph made me remember the often proposed

    "close solo-swf-gap, then buff killers to compensate", followed by

    "how long would killers have to wait and play against those now buffed survivors without the promised compensation?"

    This patch somehow feels like a reversal of that situation, killers are buffed and survs are indeed complaining about the soloq-goodies.

    Not thatr killers OR survivors would behave any bettet in that scenario.

    Its true. They should have started at the bottom which was soloq, but I think think these changes have been good. I feel like more major balance changes are to come. Soloq should be top priority.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089702#Comment_3089702

    My point exactly. They don't care about my fun so why should I care about theirs? Also, their is no rule against suicide on hook.

    @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089760#Comment_3089760

    Actually what's listed as resulting in a temporary ban is "Disconnects (leaving the match before killed or sacrificed)". The phrase "rage quitting" doesn't appear in their reportable guidelines at all.

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408581146516-What-actions-will-result-in-a-temporary-ban-

    Rage quitting.jpg

    See rage quitting is reportable. Obviously this includes running to the killer to 1 hook yourself

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    I'll preface with a few things. One camping was not addressed at all. Two there is still bs in the game to deal with like some broken nurse and blight builds/add ons. Three Soloq was left behind big time in this patch.

    With that out of the way I want to talk about how many people are throwing tantrums and then claiming the game is this or that. Soloq is miserable right now. Not because of the killer buffs but because people are refusing to humor it. Every game I play I have someone rage quitting. Usually I would say that they can just rage until they dont play anymore then we can get some good games. However them playing like they are is going to blow the data way out of proportion.

    I think this patch was a step in the right direction. After 2 or 3 more we might see some good balance brought to the game. My hope is the devs don't see this and automatically revert this patch because people rage quitting artificially bloats kill rates. Think about it. Its not just that one person that is getting killed its the whole team. I'm not talking dcs either. People just one hook themselves if they don't like who they're playing against or what map they're on.

    I see it in my killer games too, but that doesn't mean that the buffs were over tuned or anything. I still face swfs or great players who can tie and beat me. Which are good matchs. Which proves that if teams are trying that they can still be competitive. Minus outliers that I prefaced. Thats why I view this patch favorably.

    I'm just pointing it out so that if the devs aren't clued in on this maybe they'll take it into consideration when they gather data, and we as a community take this into consideration when playing so that they can gather proper data and not screw over our teams. I just want to see the game get better.

    Edit: I love how even when prefacing the post with issues on survivor side. People are still trying to make this a us vs them argument. Those are the people not to listen to. Biased to a fault

    No offense, even with the edits. You should've seen this coming. Playing as survivor is MISERABLE over all and I've already made a post on it but I'll say it again, Killers are never happy with what they get unless they're sweeping survivors without a problem. This update gave them that so they're pretty content if not for the SWF which still remains an issue to them.


    This update will force most soloQ survivors to go into SWF or suffer in silence, and I'm one of the many SoloQ survivors that dont have access to an SWF. So I sit here and take what given, even if what is given is the most toxic, radioactive mess I've ever seen. Personally, my games have been decent, they've been more 80/20 with me dying 80% of the time compared to my wins.


    I don't know what was expected when every match I've been in, at least 90% of those killers running thana, or some perk that slows the game down more than it needs to be, and wins by 3 gens at best. Dcing/suciding was BOUND to happen cause at that point that's the only thing we can do, reset and hope for a better match. No point in playing a match if you KNOW you wont win.


    I'd argue that the previous update was much more balanced cause atleast then if perks were nerfed and killers werent buffed, I'd have a different opinion. NOW THAT would've been a step in the right direction.

  • @SaltyNooty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336991/survivors-throwing-a-fit-over-this-patch-prevents-any-good-data-to-come-from-it

    No offense, even with the edits. You should've seen this coming. Playing as survivor is MISERABLE over all and I've already made a post on it but I'll say it again, Killers are never happy with what they get unless they're sweeping survivors without a problem. This update gave them that so they're pretty content if not for the SWF which still remains an issue to them.

    This update will force most soloQ survivors to go into SWF or suffer in silence, and I'm one of the many SoloQ survivors that dont have access to an SWF. So I sit here and take what given, even if what is given is the most toxic, radioactive mess I've ever seen. Personally, my games have been decent, they've been more 80/20 with me dying 80% of the time compared to my wins.

    I don't know what was expected when every match I've been in, at least 90% of those killers running thana, or some perk that slows the game down more than it needs to be, and wins by 3 gens at best. Dcing/suciding was BOUND to happen cause at that point that's the only thing we can do, reset and hope for a better match. No point in playing a match if you KNOW you wont win.

    I'd argue that the previous update was much more balanced cause atleast then if perks were nerfed and killers werent buffed, I'd have a different opinion. NOW THAT would've been a step in the right direction.

    I'm more referencing the immediate first down or run to killer to 1 hook themselves. I myself will see myself out on second hook if i think the match is over. I feel like thats more of I concede thing.

    I'm fairly confident that soloq improvements are next. The devs have to know with how loud the survivor community is on here and even others agreeing with them. Myself included despite some of these people on here think of me.

    However I think these changes were healthy. We just need soloq buffs now. My whole point behind this post is I dont want to see them reverted because half the community are throwing a tantrum that things changed.

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089892#Comment_3089892

    I'm more referencing the immediate first down or run to killer to 1 hook themselves. I myself will see myself out on second hook if i think the match is over. I feel like thats more of I concede thing.

    I'm fairly confident that soloq improvements are next. The devs have to know with how loud the survivor community is on here and even others agreeing with them. Myself included despite some of these people on here think of me.

    However I think these changes were healthy. We just need soloq buffs now. My whole point behind this post is I dont want to see them reverted because half the community are throwing a tantrum that things changed.

    Well, it depends on the killer one is facing. I have my own personal list of killers that I dont like facing and the only map I hate in DBD is RPD and probably Grim pantry. Chances are if I was facing a tinker blight or legion with thana on RPD or in general, I'd most likely Suicide. (Keep in mind I play PS5/PS4 DBD and PC, PC Dbd players are a different BUILD I swear.) Everything else is fine, but I'd prefer if they reverted the killer buff and they left the perks alone where it is.


    I agree that certain perks needed buffs and nerfs, but the killers didnt need their buff at all. Honestly, to each their own but playing survivor truly is miserable right now and that is an undeniable fact.

  • The tunneling rate has gone up a ton after this update. Killers know if they get someone out it won't take too long and guarantees a win.

  • @SaltyNooty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089908#Comment_3089908

    Well, it depends on the killer one is facing. I have my own personal list of killers that I dont like facing and the only map I hate in DBD is RPD and probably Grim pantry. Chances are if I was facing a tinker blight or legion with thana on RPD or in general, I'd most likely Suicide. (Keep in mind I play PS5/PS4 DBD and PC, PC Dbd players are a different BUILD I swear.) Everything else is fine, but I'd prefer if they reverted the killer buff and they left the perks alone where it is.

    I agree that certain perks needed buffs and nerfs, but the killers didnt need their buff at all. Honestly, to each their own but playing survivor truly is miserable right now and that is an undeniable fact.

    Well, more like an undeniable opinion...

  • @SaltyNooty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089908#Comment_3089908

    Well, it depends on the killer one is facing. I have my own personal list of killers that I dont like facing and the only map I hate in DBD is RPD and probably Grim pantry. Chances are if I was facing a tinker blight or legion with thana on RPD or in general, I'd most likely Suicide. (Keep in mind I play PS5/PS4 DBD and PC, PC Dbd players are a different BUILD I swear.) Everything else is fine, but I'd prefer if they reverted the killer buff and they left the perks alone where it is.

    I agree that certain perks needed buffs and nerfs, but the killers didnt need their buff at all. Honestly, to each their own but playing survivor truly is miserable right now and that is an undeniable fact.

    You'll most likely suicide. So screw the rest of the team and the killer out of a normal match. I'm not trying to be inflamitory I'm just pointing out the effects of what you're doing. I'm also not completely unsympathetic with optimization woes of console gamers. Nothing justifies a suicide out at the start of the match.

    Agree to disagree. I think that the changes are warranted. Stuff just needs to be adjusted.

  • @tendyhands said:

    The tunneling rate has gone up a ton after this update. Killers know if they get someone out it won't take too long and guarantees a win.

    I've seen it less. but thats just my perspective. Both tunneling and camping need to be addressed better.

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089744#Comment_3089744

    I completely disagree with this. For the grand majority of killers with the majority of builds they would not be able to handle high level swfs. Now with all the buffs and nerfs I feel its closer to balanced.

    No, the devs arbitrarily buffed killer to try and combat the decline of dbd. In doing so they created the worst patch ever and made the experience for a survivor terrible.

    These changes (some of them) will be reverted, this is 100% GUARANTEED. They are annoying their golden goose (80%) of the players in a match.

    And survivors are having any of it, and they are finally rising up even in a killer-sided environment like this forum.

    If never introduced MMR (worst idea ever) and created an environment where you have to sweat all the time this mess would have never happened.

    They just needed to delete dead hard and COH, remove DS from endgame, tune down blight and rework nurse and DBD would have been a different game, but they decided to borrow a page out of the complaints from killers on the forum and here we are, we got dbd in the worst spot.

    I understand the desire to try to gatekeep this patch because now killer feels unstoppable, but it ain't going to work. I have never seen survivors so upset EVERYWHERE.

  • Rage quitting, or disconnecting in general, is not reportable, they receive a matchmaking ban, which is the punishment.

    So please avoid reporting stuff like that.

    image.png
    Reminder: EULA Please remember that Dead by Daylight’s end user license agreement which can be found on https://deadbydaylight.com/en/eula (the “EULA”) governs your participation and use of the game and its associated upgrades, patches, and updates and related services. In case of conflict between the EULA and this page,…


  • @Rizzo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089852#Comment_3089852

    Rage quitting, or disconnecting in general, is not reportable, they receive a matchmaking ban, which is the punishment.

    So please avoid reporting stuff like that.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RBUDBZIVMQWQ/image.png

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules

    Why is it in the endgame report screen like that then

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3090010#Comment_3090010

    Why is it in the endgame report screen like that then

    That report screen has never been updated, the game rules are what you should refer to when discussing what is reportable or not.

  • @Marigoria said:

    Sure, the dcs and suicides are making solo q miserable, but lets not pretend that the killer buffs, including tunneling and camping, didn't add to that as well.

    I just don't understand, first you say solo q got worse this patch, "left behind big time", but then you say the game got more balanced. Balanced for who exactly?

    It did add to it, but I never lost solo queue SOLELY from 90 second gens and chase buffs. It's mostly the toxic Survivors either throwing or not knowing how to play in the first 5 days of the patch.

  • @Rizzo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3090014#Comment_3090014

    That report screen has never been updated, the game rules are what you should refer to when discussing what is reportable or not.

    That report screen has never been updated

    Imma be honest, this is pretty emblematic of BHVR.

  • @Jasonisanicefella said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089759#Comment_3089759

    No, the devs arbitrarily buffed killer to try and combat the decline of dbd. In doing so they created the worst patch ever and made the experience for a survivor terrible.

    These changes (some of them) will be reverted, this is 100% GUARANTEED. They are annoying their golden goose (80%) of the players in a match.

    And survivors are having any of it, and they are finally rising up even in a killer-sided environment like this forum.

    If never introduced MMR (worst idea ever) and created an environment where you have to sweat all the time this mess would have never happened.

    They just needed to delete dead hard and COH, remove DS from endgame, tune down blight and rework nurse and DBD would have been a different game, but they decided to borrow a page out of the complaints from killers on the forum and here we are, we got dbd in the worst spot.

    I understand the desire to try to gatekeep this patch because now killer feels unstoppable, but it ain't going to work. I have never seen survivors so upset EVERYWHERE.

    I think the killer buffs were fine, necessary even, but I don't think all of the survivor nerfs were necessary. Dead Hard absolutely needed to be nerfed, DS absolutely needed to deactivate after the fifth gen. Self-care did not need to be nerfed, though, and neither did the speed boost survivors get after being injured.

  • Looks like they have a disconnect between the text in the ingame Unsportsmanlike section and their support website.

  • @Rizzo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3090014#Comment_3090014

    That report screen has never been updated, the game rules are what you should refer to when discussing what is reportable or not.

    Another reason not to use reports at all.


    Since they dont care about reports and i dont see why i should do all the work.


    Reports are useless right now.

  • @drakolyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3090015#Comment_3090015

    Another reason not to use reports at all.

    Since they dont care about reports and i dont see why i should do all the work.

    Reports are useless right now.

    I'm not sure how a tooltip not updated makes reports useless.

    If done correctly, the reports work and lead to punishments.

  • @Rizzo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3090658#Comment_3090658

    I'm not sure how a tooltip not updated makes reports useless.

    If done correctly, the reports work and lead to punishments.

    You mean, i have to record the whole game, gather information, be still ingame so i can get my ID, the offender aswell and then i need to give extra informations.

    And even then, its not guaranteed that the report is accepted.


    Oh and if you forget one thing, the flag ingame or ID or cause the match already is done and disconnected, you cant report at all.


    Sorry, its just not a good system, especially when ingame reports only do something, when you give extra information online.

  • @drakolyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3090668#Comment_3090668

    You mean, i have to record the whole game, gather information, be still ingame so i can get my ID, the offender aswell and then i need to give extra informations.

    And even then, its not guaranteed that the report is accepted.

    Oh and if you forget one thing, the flag ingame or ID or cause the match already is done and disconnected, you cant report at all.

    Sorry, its just not a good system, especially when ingame reports only do something, when you give extra information online.

    You don't need to record the entire match, you just need a clip that shows the offense, something you can do on all the platforms.

    No system is perfect and I agree things could be made easier, however they are far from useless.

  • @drakolyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3090668#Comment_3090668

    You mean, i have to record the whole game, gather information, be still ingame so i can get my ID, the offender aswell and then i need to give extra informations.

    And even then, its not guaranteed that the report is accepted.

    Oh and if you forget one thing, the flag ingame or ID or cause the match already is done and disconnected, you cant report at all.

    Sorry, its just not a good system, especially when ingame reports only do something, when you give extra information online.

    good luck in getting the entire game up to bhvr with 50MB Max file Upload restriction xD

  • @M4dBoOmr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3090675#Comment_3090675

    good luck in getting the entire game up to bhvr with 50MB Max file Upload restriction xD

    You just need to upload the video to Youtube and link it in the description, no need to attach it directly to the report.

  • @NightmareKT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089262#Comment_3089262

    That's cause there is not many people on the ptb...

    If 500K people play the actual game.

    Only 2-5 % plays the ptb. How can they get actual statistics from it?

    It doesnt matter how many people played the ptb. Its not like you had to play the ptb to understand how the changes would work out. And you see how changes on data work. Most played perks get changed, nevermind the cause and make it even worse. That how bhvr acts on data.

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089311#Comment_3089311

    I sincerely hope bhvr doesn't listen to anything you post about.

    ^^ XD

  • I love how 50% of forum complaints are about bad teammates XD welcome to the world of online multiplayer. Climb rank, get to red, get less new players simple.

1 2 ›