#NerfNurse

Here a selection of pictures of fun games:

20220619000339_1.jpg 20220620011531_1.jpg 20220621012846_1.jpg 20220621024733_1.jpg 20220613220954_1.jpg 20220621024647_1.jpg

For the love of god, BHVR nerf her!

Comments

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3012204#Comment_3012204

    I'm not trying to convince anyone. Nor am I failing at anything. I'm simply having a conversation with people who are at least receptive to the idea of "hey maybe IM the problem. Maybe IM not doing the right things" I'm posting clips of me because I was asked to and to show that I'm not just talking about my ass when I say "get better at running her"

    Our own personal conversation was done the second you said "it doesn't matter how I play the game" Because it does. If you play like a baby survivor against a nurse. You deserve to go down. It doesn't make her OP. Our conversation was done the second I realized that all you can do is say "nurse needs nerfed !!!! She's op !!!!" With no backing to your claims. While literally every stat across MMR shows her as balanced or less. While I can post endless clips of counter play "that don't matter because she's op !!!!"

    My last game vs nurse was on the game and I had a teammate with no mither. They gave up unfortunately and she killed everyone at 3 gens. I died last in the endgame collapse

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011567#Comment_3011567

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3012052#Comment_3012052

    Seeing as you stream I went and looked at your vod, the clip you link your entire team died before EGC even started, I'm not entirely sure why you'd feel the need to lie but it's hilarious that you are.

    Not a god nurse but still killed the entire team before EGC.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4S1JRXQAXHT0/image.png

    I'm glad to see someone pointing this out. I've played nurse for a good couple of thousand hours and went to check the stream with an open mind. There's absolutely no way that nurse was anything other than average at best (no disrespect to the killer). One of the things you learn quickly (or should do) is to avoid using the second blink for traversal. It's better to have it in case you need to re-adjust targets or you're in a situation like an injured survivor and a borderline guaranteed one blink. The times you do want it for traversal are very few and far between situations (or if you're running double recharge I guess). Continuing with the vod, there's no complex movement either from the survivor side so with proper zoning she should have been able to get LOS back pretty quickly and land a hit, especially when they doubled back in the middle. This is why "edge mapping" tends to be more effective, not just because there's more to work with on some maps but also if you go down (which you will if the nurse is decent) it wastes more of her time. I'll give benefit of the doubt and assume her second blink was on CD (see earlier point), but medium vaulting against a nurse is usually a death sentence at close range.

    For some ungodly reason though the developers thought it was a good idea to bring omegablink back which makes "running" nurse even more difficult. The DH nerf will pretty much remove one of her more reliable countermeasures so there's no way she can stay currently as is. I suspect what that poster means is they like running average nurses who aren't good with zoning and don't land their blinks consistently. However, it's 6 years and given the recent changes I have little hope they'll balance her properly. From a selfish standpoint it benefits me, but I won't sit there and pretend she's fine.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011531#Comment_3011531

    Since your telling people to get better, you must be an absolute God against nurse right?

    Can you show us your gameplay against nurse and teach us?

    He is.

    He has at least 80% escape rate as solo. Still, I have never seen any gameplay.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    Nurse’s range addons absolutely need a nerf.

    Her basekit may need a slight tone down too, but to be honestly I don’t know what to do with it outside of a complete rework.

    Complete rework where her teleport won't go through walls, that's it.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3012319#Comment_3012319

    The medium vault was because I knew she had 1 blink when she was coming, yes. As someone who uses nurse. I had a good feel on where she was at. It was just one clip. Because that's 1 of 2 nurses I've faced recently. That was one of a couple of good chases I had with them. I'll be uploading a full video of another game for dspaceman when I get home.

    The problem with these clips and videos are. No matter what. Usually the answers are "well the killer just wasnt that good !" Instead of acknowledging things like forcing 50/50s and reading where she's binking

    I get that, but the reason people often criticize these clips with "well the killer wasn't that amazing" is because 9/10 times it's usually the case when it's scrutinized. I'm not talking about that nurse making a bad play here or there, that happens to all of us. Her decision making in that game was simply not in line with what "higher" end nurse players would do. The window vault is a perfect example, from your side it was absolutely the right play if you knew she had 1 blink, but no good nurse player is going to 1 blink guess like that without LOS or unless the survivors's right next to them. If she'd managed her blinks properly you'd be at the window with 1 blink ready and the 2nd just off CD. At that point it would be a near guaranteed down. Hell, at no point did it even look like she was pre-holding the second blink or pre-holding the swing (both are more "advanced" techniques, not complex, but a lot of players don't realize you can). There was no attempt to fake a prediction blink and then flick to the corner from what I could see either. These are things which very good nurses understand and the pathing you did, with all due respect, wouldn't last you 40 seconds let alone in excess of 1 minute against that level of play.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3012405#Comment_3012405

    Oh for sure. They weren't anywhere close to a god nurse and my pathing reflected that. I was taking what they were giving. I also don't claim to be an amazing survivor. In fact I'm a pretty pepega survivor. But I'll be damned if I can't run nurses pretty well, typically...So if I'm capable with limited experiences actually running nurses. I'm not understanding why folks with more survivor experience as me keep saying she has no counter.

    You can watch my other VODS to see the level of nurse I am. My experience comes from what GOOD survivors do to me. To make it hard on me playing nurse. It helps translate to survivor. Doing similar things when others are playing nurse.

    Certainly and for average nurses that's fine. The problem here is that often the argument made against survivor strength with optimal, coordinated gameplay is based on their skill ceiling while ignoring that nurse represents the other end of that spectrum. The former can be adjusted via perk rebalancing, removal of addons, toning down of item strength and map re-adjustment. However, the issue with nurse is that even if you adjust these things her potential is still phenomenal due the nature of her power. To give an example, take Gas Heaven, a map where conceding specific gens all but guarantees a loss but for nurse she can still patrol due to blinking through the car walls. Something that is often overlooked.

    Generally speaking, even in comp or with high level survivors the consensus is that you don't "run" a god nurse, you pick the best possible place to go down and hope your team is ruthlessly hammering the gens out. Most survivors and heck, even most swfs will not stand up to a nurse player that knows what their doing which doesn't make for especially interesting or balanced gameplay. With the value of hindsight, she was a bandaid solution (in typical BHVR fashion) to a problem that didn't need to exist in the first place (map balance, item balance etc.). Now that we're 6 years in, we have a killer that has a stranglehold on the following aspects of the game:

    • Map design/size (including Generator placement)
    • Item balancing
    • Perk design
    • Spawn mechanics

    Again, as an example, take the last point in the above list. One of the popular ideas (and one I agree with) is that survivors should spawn together, which would benefit killers like Trapper, Hag, Pig etc. However, this would indirectly buff nurse due to the time loss on generator traversal, same as certain soloq buffs would indirectly buff very coordinated teams. Map's sizes have to account for her ability to effectively move around, including maps with verticality (I'm sure we've all seen the horror show of a double range nurse on Midwich for example). Dragons grip apparently couldn't be buffed due to issues with Nurse and the last perk that has some real nasty strength to it (starstruck) is disgustingly strong on her (particularly with agitation on small maps like the game). The point ultimately being is that if we want to look at the apex of survivor gameplay, particularly with the upcoming nerf to dead hard, then it's only fair we look at toning down nurse in a reasonable manner. The "counterplay" only works up to a certain point after which it becomes "do what you can, die in the corner and hope to god we can smash these gens out"

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011537#Comment_3011537

    Complete rework where her teleport won't go through walls, that's it.

    So you basically admit you want another killer to become a useless M1 killer.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011531#Comment_3011531

    This.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011535#Comment_3011535

    And this. Play optimally before you complain about others playing optimally.

    Also bring Flan. These killers are embarrassing you.

    Definetely not bring flans to nurses who slug and you can't even get bp enough to get one back. Nurse needs nerf these games show it.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011541#Comment_3011541

    Definetely not bring flans to nurses who slug and you can't even get bp enough to get one back. Nurse needs nerf these games show it.

    That's the thing, we don't even see the games. Only the end game scoreboard. And again, at two DCs, who knows at what point. These survivors could have given up as soon as they found out it was Nurse for all we know. Judging by the scores, they did.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011541#Comment_3011541

    Definetely not bring flans to nurses who slug and you can't even get bp enough to get one back. Nurse needs nerf these games show it.

    Interesting. I take it you must be psychic if you know your opponent?

    Tell me. If you're psychic, how do you play so poorly against Nurse?

    And oh man, we're back to the anecdotal land of, 'THESE 3 SCREENSHOTS ARE PROOF NERF NOW.'

  • You really should try to play her and see how decent survivors play against you.

    It's really not that difficult.

    (It's more difficult than against the impotent killers but they are the problem here)

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011531#Comment_3011531

    This.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011535#Comment_3011535

    And this. Play optimally before you complain about others playing optimally.

    Also bring Flan. These killers are embarrassing you.

    Bring flan to be 4 men slugged at 5 gens? the entitlement is real lmao

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011541#Comment_3011541

    Bring flan to be 4 men slugged at 5 gens? the entitlement is real lmao

    No one cares.

  • And no one cares that you want a flan. Bring your own, no one owes you anything. How much do you think OP wants to use flans after you insulted them? Probably even less now.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3012701#Comment_3012701

    And no one cares that you want a flan. Bring your own, no one owes you anything. How much do you think OP wants to use flans after you insulted them? Probably even less now.

    I bring my own every single game, as killer and survivor. It's amazing how easy that decision is when you just do basic math.

    Also, OP isn't using flan to begin with, regardless of their opponent, but you already knew that.

  • the combination of her fatigue add ons is the one that needs a nerf. her basekit is fine.

    those add ons gives her almost no fatigue, giving no time for survivors to react at all, its not even iri add on.

  • @MilManson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3012125#Comment_3012125

    Don't forget "ShE IgNoReS EvErY gAmE MeChANiC!!!"111" comments as well.

    Nurse does objectively ignore game mechanics though. Not all but windows and pallets are all but useless against her

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3012304#Comment_3012304

    Nurse does objectively ignore game mechanics though. Not all but windows and pallets are all but useless against her

    Playing against a Nurse is like playing against any other killer, on a map that is entirely a dead zone.

  • @MilManson said:

    Meanwhile Pinhead on the kill stats is laughing like a Chad with the highest kill rate in the game.

    That Smile Kills me 😂😂😂😂

  • First Nerf DH and Reduce some Paletts and fix Map Design so other Killers can be better in high rank and than we can Talk about a Nurse Nerf

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3012816#Comment_3012816

    Playing against a Nurse is like playing against any other killer, on a map that is entirely a dead zone.

    yeah pretty much. But apparently her being hard (she really isn’t that hard to learn tbh) is enough to justify her breaking the game

  • Honestly if it means weaker killers could get some buffs I wouldn't mind a nurse nerf, if not though I really don't want her touched as I don't face her a lot and I find the games fun. Also dead hard isn't the only perk being reworked, killer perks also are being changed so I don't see that a valid reason to nerf her.

  • What makes vs. her more frustrating is it seems like a lot of nurse players are tryhards. Anyone feels like this? Like ease off the gas a little when you know you’re not going against a toxic bully SWF squad. They play EVERY match like they are (gotta stay in the zone I guess lol). They can see they have 4 solo’s and still bring the nastiest builds. Some of them flex with only on or two perks/no add-ons, and still continue the onslaught with 0 F’s to give. Jim Carrey Liar Liar water face: “AWE C’MON!”

  • @Impailer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/329443/nerfnurse

    see you didn't leave player level in photo. How about no. Like DS, dead hard, iron will ect is fun for killer?

    Dude rly? I am devotion 22 lvl 93. I have 4.5k hours in this game and 99% of the time play soloq only.

  • First nerf genrush ...and maps with 2000 palets ...nurse has the worst kill-rate of the game ... Stop crying

  • "nurse has the worst kill rate" yes because at the lowest level people dont know how to use her but once you learn how to use her she is a stomper and wins most of her games, you know this just trying to cover reality with a dumb fact to not get her nerfed cause you love your easy wins, but everyone knows the reality.


    she is a stomper and her addons are way too dumb, she needs balancing, massive balancing (nerf) her base kit i think is mostly fine, her addons are far from being fine.

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    Copypaste time lol.

    Another day, another thread asking for a nurse nerf. As usual :

    • Survivor main will say she is "broken" or "unbalanced"
    • We will provide stats and data showing that in fact, she has a BAD winrate comparing to all killers, and is very hard to learn
    • Survivor main will argue there is no counterplay
    • We will explain to survivor main how to counter a nurse
    • Survivor main will argue that despite this counterplay, it's still easy to get 4k with nurse at any elo
    • We will ask for winstreak video proof to back up this claim
    • Survivor main will ignore this request because unable to do it

    This is exactly the same stuff people said defending Old Spirit, and guess what? She got nerfed because she was OP. And guess what else? Nurse is stronger than Old Spirit.

  • @Krazzik said:

    How people can still defend Nurse I don't know. She's majorly OP when played well and the devs have outright admitted that her mere existence limits what they can do when it comes to designing perks. She completely ignores looping, pallets and vaults, and the fact is the vast majority of the player base simply isn't good enough to play against her. She's insanely problematic and yet some people still say she's fine and balanced. It's crazy.

    Old Spirit was nerfed and she was always worse than Nurse.

    There not enough good nurses to warrant nerfing her. Her playrate shrank dramatically and still hasnt recovered after she was nerfed. Nuanced thought getting slugged early in the game isnt a sign a killers busted. Its that the team messed up royally. Im not going to even say there bad. Games happen where that oni get a 4 man slug going because he made all the right reads it happens and its not a sign the killers busted.

    But brainlessly posting 4 games and saying see busted killer is nonesense. Old spirit could be played by way more people that was the problem. The skill floor was to low on freddy and spirit. Nurse skill floor requires lots of practise and her gameplay is unqiue to video games in general. She has a right to be strong. Further nerfs are bang out of order.

    I have had leatherface/hillbilly games that end just as fast and with significantly less skill involved. I wouldnt be suprised if a lot of these people just gave up immediatly because hur dur nurse no counter might as well give up or farm with me killer need to get event done and just give up when you want to play an actual game.

  • image.png

    just tuned in, lol

  • @MalEducado said:

    First nerf genrush ...and maps with 2000 palets ...nurse has the worst kill-rate of the game ... Stop crying

    Worst kill rate ≠ in dire need of a nerf.

    If you actually knew what you were talking about, you’d know that nurse isn’t commonly chosen which is why her kill rate is so low.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Nurse is cringe.

    I second this.

  • Just stop arguing with the Nurse mains there's no point they'll keep coping and stay delusional nothing you can do about it.

    Don't worry guys we know the reason you main Nurse is beceause it's easy to win with her and there's no real difficulty or challenge winning is fun right ?

    If you can't win with her busted add-ons and a full slowdown build it's just a skill issue,there's a reason why Nurse has always been the strongest killer in the game...for 6 years now

    They won't touch your OP broken overpowered busted Toy do not worry you're lucky the devs are unaware of how strong Nurse is that's why they buffed her ! Good keep buffing the most oppressive killer in the game and leave the garbage ones in the trash can.

  • @eldritchelise said:

    I feel like im taking crazy pills that people are talking like she already hasn't been nerfed? And her kill rate never recovered from that?

    A decent team used to be able to beat a sweaty 5 blink Nurse on old Game, sometimes.

    They gave her a cooldown that wasn't there before what more do you want.

    They want easy wins without ever learning how to chase differently against different killers. Acting like Nurse is the only killer who you have to use various techniques with to beat, instead of 'Hehe E to pallet/window to extend chase thirty more seconds.'

  • Blood Hunt started and stupid me thought "hey, lets bring a cake in soloq"

    1st game:

    1.png

    Never again :)

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    Blood Hunt started and stupid me thought "hey, lets bring a cake in soloq"

    1st game:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/D398FDMZQWM4/1.png

    Never again :)

    If you bring a flan every match, you pretty much gain flan over time more than you lose because of the bp increase, especially since others bring flan as well.

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    Blood Hunt started and stupid me thought "hey, lets bring a cake in soloq"

    1st game:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/D398FDMZQWM4/1.png

    Never again :)

    You got more than your values worth out of that flan - so I can only assume you're being vindictive. Again.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3020524#Comment_3020524

    You got more than your values worth out of that flan - so I can only assume you're being vindictive. Again.

    Its about the fact people like this killer bring the most 'tryhard' stuff and then continue to play like idiots (eg. this guy came back to EVERY hook) to ensure the survivors gain as little as possible while they will happily take the free extra bloodpoints from the survivors.

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3020595#Comment_3020595

    Its about the fact people like this killer bring the most 'tryhard' stuff and then continue to play like idiots (eg. this guy came back to EVERY hook) to ensure the survivors gain as little as possible while they will happily take the free extra bloodpoints from the survivors.

    So are you just going to never play flans? Because that sounds like pretty normal gameplay even when an event is not going on, according to all the complaining on the forums.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3020602#Comment_3020602

    So are you just going to never play flans? Because that sounds like pretty normal gameplay even when an event is not going on, according to all the complaining on the forums.

    No I won't. It's simply not worth it. I am gonna save them for when I play in my SWF ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • @Ayamir said:

    Just stop arguing with the Nurse mains there's no point they'll keep coping and stay delusional nothing you can do about it.

    Don't worry guys we know the reason you main Nurse is beceause it's easy to win with her and there's no real difficulty or challenge winning is fun right ?

    If you can't win with her busted add-ons and a full slowdown build it's just a skill issue,there's a reason why Nurse has always been the strongest killer in the game...for 6 years now

    They won't touch your OP broken overpowered busted Toy do not worry you're lucky the devs are unaware of how strong Nurse is that's why they buffed her ! Good keep buffing the most oppressive killer in the game and leave the garbage ones in the trash can.

    I play her because she's fun. But that's also the reason why I'm objective enough to know that her add-ons are busted and going full meta is stupidly strong - basically a free win.

    Which is also why i call for her to be nerfed (not the basekit power, her add-ons and the possibility of stacking meta perks). Maybe forum nurse mains will actually have to learn to play her instead of getting carried by their builds

    It's really horrible to go against nurse (and blight tbh) just eh abuse most players play them as if their life is at the stake, quite sad

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3020606#Comment_3020606

    No I won't. It's simply not worth it. I am gonna save them for when I play in my SWF ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    I would say that's fine, have fun being that one guy in solo queue with no flans, no exhaust perk, complaining about nurse. ¯\_(ツ)_/.

    Edit: My ¯\_(ツ)_/ is missing his hand because he cut it off to spite himself.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3020616#Comment_3020616

    I would say that's fine, have fun being that one guy in solo queue with no flans, no exhaust perk, complaining about nurse. ¯\_(ツ)_/.

    Edit: My ¯\_(ツ)_/ is missing his hand because he cut it off to spite himself.

    I will, gotta leech the cakes from the others since thats exactly what all you Nurse mains running the range addons do as well :)

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3020656#Comment_3020656

    I will, gotta leech the cakes from the others since thats exactly what all you Nurse mains running the range addons do as well :)

    Are you assuming I run those addons? Or that I'm a Nurse main?

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3020717#Comment_3020717

    Are you assuming I run those addons? Or that I'm a Nurse main?

    "Assuming"

    Untitled Image


  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3011595#Comment_3011595

    This nurse did have range(the video stops short. So no I can't prove. You can just watch the video at certain times to see how far she goes). Nor am I editing a video to give step by step. I'll upload it if you want though. The most I'll do is point out where I messed up at the time stamps. That's about it. I don't want to hear anything about "but it wasn't a god nurse !" I don't want to hear excuses. Just acknowledgement of the counter play. Just the acknowledgement that I ran her for 40 seconds until she left me the first time. Just the acknowledgement that it took 20 seconds when I got downed because of my mistake in thinking she would blink instead of walk. Just the acknowledgement that when I got downed the second time. It took her 1 minute and 37 seconds....Is that good for a killer with "no counter play" ? The 3rd chase at EGC is what it was. I messed up and she made a nice prediction. But I took my eye off her. When watching back. I could clearly see her starting to prediction blink. I could of did better.

    WOW... one person does good against a nurse so obviously nurse is fine

  • I do not use her range addons. I haven't used them since my 10th game on her months ago. I have a 60/40 killer/survivor split and about half my killer time is Nurse. So: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 2 3 4 5