Survivor is totally impossible and I'm done already today

The first game of the day with an offering screen showing three party streamers so I thought this might actually be a good game. Nope, the killer said NO WAY IS THAT HAPPENING! It was a Twins and they proceeded to slug non-stop unnecessarily. The killer put Victor at the hook to watch Nea on the hook and proceeding to slug another one. I managed to finish the gen in the Asylum and recovered someone on the ground. Then, the Twins slugged two in the building and as I tried to go save someone they saw me and downed me outside.

After one was camped to death, the second one gave up while I was slugged.

He couldn't go ahead and hook me to get more points, he left me on the ground to find the last player. This is with three party streamers. Purposely playing this way with 4 or 5 gens still remaining to deny a fun match to prevent others from getting points. Killers are overwhelmingly overpowered in a very unhealthy manner. It is too hard for survivors to finish their objectives.

This is what happens in about 9 out of 10 matches in Dead by Daylight. I don't believe BHVR is aware how bad survivor gameplay is:

20220428170246_1.png

And killers are using Sloppy Butcher now that CoH is drastically nerfed. It is very unfun to take a very long time to heal, are we going to see a nerf to Sloppy Butcher???

Killers need some meaningful nerfs. Twins needs a major rework so slugging is not kindergarten easy. There is no way this game will last much longer if something is not done about how unfun and impossible survivor is.

I'm already done after one game.

Comments

  • @Sluzzy said:

    The first game of the day with an offering screen showing three party streamers so I thought this might actually be a good game. Nope, the killer said NO WAY IS THAT HAPPENING! It was a Twins and they proceeded to slug non-stop unnecessarily. The killer put Victor at the hook to watch Nea on the hook and proceeding to slug another one. I managed to finish the gen in the Asylum and recovered someone on the ground. Then, the Twins slugged two in the building and as I tried to go save someone they saw me and downed me outside.

    After one was camped to death, the second one gave up while I was slugged.

    He couldn't go ahead and hook me to get more points, he left me on the ground to find the last player. This is with three party streamers. Purposely playing this way with 4 or 5 gens still remaining to deny a fun match to prevent others from getting points. Killers are overwhelmingly overpowered in a very unhealthy manner. It is too hard for survivors to finish their objectives.

    This is what happens in about 9 out of 10 matches in Dead by Daylight. I don't believe BHVR is aware how bad survivor gameplay is:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NJD3PRK6WZQJ/20220428170246-1.png

    And killers are using Sloppy Butcher now that CoH is drastically nerfed. It is very unfun to take a very long time to heal, are we going to see a nerf to Sloppy Butcher???

    Killers need some meaningful nerfs. Twins needs a major rework so slugging is not kindergarten easy. There is no way this game will last much longer if something is not done about how unfun and impossible survivor is.

    I'm already done after one game.

    @Sluzzy said:

    The first game of the day with an offering screen showing three party streamers so I thought this might actually be a good game. Nope, the killer said NO WAY IS THAT HAPPENING! It was a Twins and they proceeded to slug non-stop unnecessarily. The killer put Victor at the hook to watch Nea on the hook and proceeding to slug another one. I managed to finish the gen in the Asylum and recovered someone on the ground. Then, the Twins slugged two in the building and as I tried to go save someone they saw me and downed me outside.

    After one was camped to death, the second one gave up while I was slugged.

    He couldn't go ahead and hook me to get more points, he left me on the ground to find the last player. This is with three party streamers. Purposely playing this way with 4 or 5 gens still remaining to deny a fun match to prevent others from getting points. Killers are overwhelmingly overpowered in a very unhealthy manner. It is too hard for survivors to finish their objectives.

    This is what happens in about 9 out of 10 matches in Dead by Daylight. I don't believe BHVR is aware how bad survivor gameplay is:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NJD3PRK6WZQJ/20220428170246-1.png

    And killers are using Sloppy Butcher now that CoH is drastically nerfed. It is very unfun to take a very long time to heal, are we going to see a nerf to Sloppy Butcher???

    Killers need some meaningful nerfs. Twins needs a major rework so slugging is not kindergarten easy. There is no way this game will last much longer if something is not done about how unfun and impossible survivor is.

    I'm already done after one game.

    I can only asume your MMR is really low or your'e not playing in EU, never saw you in my games. And if, i would do the excact same thing as your posts are very, very dangerous as most ppl don't get the sarcasm, if that's even you're intention. Polarizing ppl get way too much attention these days.

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2927716#Comment_2927716

    Did you have any proof about your statements? Any solid fact? Until now I didn't see efforts from you in order to find something to use for your thoughts... You know, you remind me about a (in)famous guy present in the steam forum of dbd... But I'm derailing from the topic... As I said before, if you aren't satisfied with the actual state of the survivor role, just play killer or follow what Cote said once: play some civilization or do something else.

    The overall statistics. Video evidence everywhere. There is a lot of proof showing the game has a heavy bias for killer.

  • Argh come. On let's be real it's sluzzy so it either didn't happen like that or they would comeplain regardless of how the killer played becaus he didn't honored the party streamers and let every one farm to max bp

  • Party Streamers and Cakes are a bit cursed.

    I don´t really dare to bring them because the chance the game will be bad rises significantly. Very strange.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2927197#Comment_2927197

    All I can ever get you from. Is you hope every killer gets reworked.

    My guess is in to pig level of terrible

    That’s impossible. I use to say nurse needs it and today was the first time I said twins need it. Both understandable.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2927222#Comment_2927222

    Camping, slugging, and tunnelling is not "meta".

    These are just words people came up with to describe ways killers take survivors out of the game.

    I'd believe it, but the vast majority of people say it's meta, and it's kinda hard to argue when they all agree, lol

  • The Blendette Brown shirt is a nice touch too <3

  • Same. Played two games yesterday. One game today. No fun. Also, kind of sick of being one emblem point away from pipping every single game. Very survivor sided game though, lulz.

  • Sorry that you're having a bad experience, I hope you can return when you feel that the game's in a better state


    Suffice to say, though, Twins are a slugging Killer.

    And not a particularly strong option on the roster in comparison to more competitive options such as artist, nurse, or blight.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    The first game of the day with an offering screen showing three party streamers so I thought this might actually be a good game. Nope, the killer said NO WAY IS THAT HAPPENING! It was a Twins and they proceeded to slug non-stop unnecessarily. The killer put Victor at the hook to watch Nea on the hook and proceeding to slug another one. I managed to finish the gen in the Asylum and recovered someone on the ground. Then, the Twins slugged two in the building and as I tried to go save someone they saw me and downed me outside.

    After one was camped to death, the second one gave up while I was slugged.

    He couldn't go ahead and hook me to get more points, he left me on the ground to find the last player. This is with three party streamers. Purposely playing this way with 4 or 5 gens still remaining to deny a fun match to prevent others from getting points. Killers are overwhelmingly overpowered in a very unhealthy manner. It is too hard for survivors to finish their objectives.

    This is what happens in about 9 out of 10 matches in Dead by Daylight. I don't believe BHVR is aware how bad survivor gameplay is:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NJD3PRK6WZQJ/20220428170246-1.png

    And killers are using Sloppy Butcher now that CoH is drastically nerfed. It is very unfun to take a very long time to heal, are we going to see a nerf to Sloppy Butcher???

    Killers need some meaningful nerfs. Twins needs a major rework so slugging is not kindergarten easy. There is no way this game will last much longer if something is not done about how unfun and impossible survivor is.

    I'm already done after one game.

    Okay, let's dig in. I've been playing survivor and also had a...rough day, 11 deaths, 3 escapes. But that's how the dice fall sometimes.

    • Yes, lots of Twins means lots of slugging. I hate it too. Ditto camping. Unfortunately, that's about all their kit is good for.
    • BHVR plan to fix camping in due course. Slugging...unfortunately, it's sort of an essential part of the game at higher levels. I do loathe it, but that's more of a game mechanics thing rather than a killer thing.
    • That's not killers being OP, that's you running into a jerk. I always try to go easy if people bring me streamers though :)
    • 9/10 matches is pure hyperbole.
    • Sloppy is not a great perk, and you barely see it outside of lower MMRs. It really doesn't slow things down all that much unless you're self caring.
    • Why are you running Botany and Self Care? Not trying to be mean, but your build could be better if winning is your goal. CoH rather than Self Care, maybe Unbreakable if you're getting slugged a lot.
    • I agree that Twins need a rework.
    • Killers absolutely do not need a nerf, with the exception of maybe some Nurse and Blight addons.
  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2927277#Comment_2927277

    I'd believe it, but the vast majority of people say it's meta, and it's kinda hard to argue when they all agree, lol


    By that logic M1 is '"meta". I mean it is in like 99% of games!

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2927753#Comment_2927753

    The overall statistics. Video evidence everywhere. There is a lot of proof showing the game has a heavy bias for killer.

    statistics aren't a valid proof for various reasons:

    1 they don't consider the skill of said matches (a killer player with 3000 hours, all perk available with a meta killer and meta perks aganist newcomers for example... you don't have to be a genius to know that those survivors will die like flies since there's a HUGE skill gap and perks available... now apply this on the entire playerbase, where killers are far less than survivors due to the dev's admission and you'll have your "balanced" statistics...)

    2 you can do few hooks due to the genspeed but kill everyone cause they were too much greedy/altruistic and played extremeley poorly

    3 people that will suicide on hooks cause they don't like the killer/map/offering/addons/etc etc (you don't have idea how many people do this)

    regarding video evidence see point 1

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/321093/survivor-is-totally-impossible-and-im-done-already-today

    Okay, let's dig in. I've been playing survivor and also had a...rough day, 11 deaths, 3 escapes. But that's how the dice fall sometimes.

    • Yes, lots of Twins means lots of slugging. I hate it too. Ditto camping. Unfortunately, that's about all their kit is good for.
    • BHVR plan to fix camping in due course. Slugging...unfortunately, it's sort of an essential part of the game at higher levels. I do loathe it, but that's more of a game mechanics thing rather than a killer thing.
    • That's not killers being OP, that's you running into a jerk. I always try to go easy if people bring me streamers though :)
    • 9/10 matches is pure hyperbole.
    • Sloppy is not a great perk, and you barely see it outside of lower MMRs. It really doesn't slow things down all that much unless you're self caring.
    • Why are you running Botany and Self Care? Not trying to be mean, but your build could be better if winning is your goal. CoH rather than Self Care, maybe Unbreakable if you're getting slugged a lot.
    • I agree that Twins need a rework.
    • Killers absolutely do not need a nerf, with the exception of maybe some Nurse and Blight addons.

    That's not the only thing Twins is good for, it is just an opinion. It is the fact they can slug so easily that it overshadows everything else. When something is broken, players will exploit that. Like Blight gliding around wall.

    I have little faith in BHVR fixing camping. Their track record on these things are below average. I'm sure they'll be an exploit to that so it doesn't do anything. After all, they said they wanted to make sure killers could still "proxy camp". So, tunneling will be still as effective as always since DS is only a 1-time use.

    Sloppy is a great perk it wouldn't be used so much. It oppresses the healing mechanic. A survivor can be 99% healed and if the killer interrupts the survivor it instantly goes back to 0. How is that remotely fair?

    I stopped using CoH a long time ago. It is a killer perk. You can actually do a gen before finding and blessing a totem. Why do all that work for "self-care speeds" when it is so easy for killer to remove it? It was overnerfed.

    Twin rework? Either they need a rework or Unbreakable should be buffed to be used more than once. If extremely powerful perks like Tinkerer can trigger over and over and over and over, there's no reason Unbreakable is one time and done.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2929083#Comment_2929083

    That's not the only thing Twins is good for, it is just an opinion. It is the fact they can slug so easily that it overshadows everything else. When something is broken, players will exploit that. Like Blight gliding around wall.

    I have little faith in BHVR fixing camping. Their track record on these things are below average. I'm sure they'll be an exploit to that so it doesn't do anything. After all, they said they wanted to make sure killers could still "proxy camp". So, tunneling will be still as effective as always since DS is only a 1-time use.

    Sloppy is a great perk it wouldn't be used so much. It oppresses the healing mechanic. A survivor can be 99% healed and if the killer interrupts the survivor it instantly goes back to 0. How is that remotely fair?

    I stopped using CoH a long time ago. It is a killer perk. You can actually do a gen before finding and blessing a totem. Why do all that work for "self-care speeds" when it is so easy for killer to remove it? It was overnerfed.

    Twin rework? Either they need a rework or Unbreakable should be buffed to be used more than once. If extremely powerful perks like Tinkerer can trigger over and over and over and over, there's no reason Unbreakable is one time and done.

    Sigh.

    • No, that's how Twins works. It's why they are played like that at higher MMR.
    • Yes, people will exploit stuff. I still see survivors abuse spots where you can't pick them up (the lockers in Asylum have a spot) or try to get up onto geometry. And the less said about Boil Over and Eyrie the better.
    • Tunneling and defending a hook are all part of how this game is designed.
    • Sloppy sees a fair amount of use because it's a free, baseline perk and also completely fire and forget. You don't see it much at all past a certain MMR.
    • CoH is a killer perk may be the funniest take I've seen in ages. CoH is still a part of the SWF meta and at higher MMRs, you'll see it literally every game.
    • Whataboutism means you concede the argument.
  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2929835#Comment_2929835

    Sigh.

    • No, that's how Twins works. It's why they are played like that at higher MMR.
    • Yes, people will exploit stuff. I still see survivors abuse spots where you can't pick them up (the lockers in Asylum have a spot) or try to get up onto geometry. And the less said about Boil Over and Eyrie the better.
    • Tunneling and defending a hook are all part of how this game is designed.
    • Sloppy sees a fair amount of use because it's a free, baseline perk and also completely fire and forget. You don't see it much at all past a certain MMR.
    • CoH is a killer perk may be the funniest take I've seen in ages. CoH is still a part of the SWF meta and at higher MMRs, you'll see it literally every game.
    • Whataboutism means you concede the argument.

    Nobody knows MMR. Everyone assumes high MMR to justify things.

    Survivors will exploit things but the big difference is that it gets patched out immediately. Boil Over is a good example. Yet, Blight has been the way he is for years. That's a big difference.

    Defending a hook is fine but the game is not really designed to be fair. You can't assume every team nor is it fair to expect every team to be a SWAT team where 3 can quickly finish 5 gens all by themselves. If killer quickly tunnels one person out, the other 3 can't do 5 gens. That is very imbalanced. Survivors need an alternate escape when things like that happen.

    SWF might be using the perk because they think it is fun. Fun doesn't always equal being effective. Self-Care is tremendously better because killer can't disable it and you don't have to spend ages finding a totem. They need the sound removed from the killer perspective before I ever use it. Getting one heal and then having to rebless it every time is a huge time waster.

    It is true. Unbreakable should be multiple uses.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    The first game of the day with an offering screen showing three party streamers so I thought this might actually be a good game. Nope, the killer said NO WAY IS THAT HAPPENING! It was a Twins and they proceeded to slug non-stop unnecessarily. The killer put Victor at the hook to watch Nea on the hook and proceeding to slug another one. I managed to finish the gen in the Asylum and recovered someone on the ground. Then, the Twins slugged two in the building and as I tried to go save someone they saw me and downed me outside.

    After one was camped to death, the second one gave up while I was slugged.

    He couldn't go ahead and hook me to get more points, he left me on the ground to find the last player. This is with three party streamers. Purposely playing this way with 4 or 5 gens still remaining to deny a fun match to prevent others from getting points. Killers are overwhelmingly overpowered in a very unhealthy manner. It is too hard for survivors to finish their objectives.

    This is what happens in about 9 out of 10 matches in Dead by Daylight. I don't believe BHVR is aware how bad survivor gameplay is:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NJD3PRK6WZQJ/20220428170246-1.png

    And killers are using Sloppy Butcher now that CoH is drastically nerfed. It is very unfun to take a very long time to heal, are we going to see a nerf to Sloppy Butcher???

    Killers need some meaningful nerfs. Twins needs a major rework so slugging is not kindergarten easy. There is no way this game will last much longer if something is not done about how unfun and impossible survivor is.

    I'm already done after one game.

    Your experience of the game is the exact opposite of mine in every way.

    Can't get a game where survivors don't burn Springwood offerings and last second switch to powerful items (which shouldn't even be possible). Then you get in and it's just full dead hard juicers on comms. It doesn't matter what mistakes survivors make, they just press E to cancel the mistake, and run back into one of the many god-loops on their unbalanced map that they get every game because the offering system is 4v1. To paraphrase you: "[Survivors] are extremely overpowered in a very unhealthy manner."

    You're complaining about Twins slugging but, what are they meant to do? Stand around for several seconds while they aren't even allowed to switch character, then cross the map with Charlotte to catch up with Victor, then carry you to a hook? Multiply the 30 seconds extra they wasted to do that as Twins by the number of survivors, and suddenly entire gens just got done because they decided it was worth hooking. That's a design fault, not a player one.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2929840#Comment_2929840

    Nobody knows MMR. Everyone assumes high MMR to justify things.

    Survivors will exploit things but the big difference is that it gets patched out immediately. Boil Over is a good example. Yet, Blight has been the way he is for years. That's a big difference.

    Defending a hook is fine but the game is not really designed to be fair. You can't assume every team nor is it fair to expect every team to be a SWAT team where 3 can quickly finish 5 gens all by themselves. If killer quickly tunnels one person out, the other 3 can't do 5 gens. That is very imbalanced. Survivors need an alternate escape when things like that happen.

    SWF might be using the perk because they think it is fun. Fun doesn't always equal being effective. Self-Care is tremendously better because killer can't disable it and you don't have to spend ages finding a totem. They need the sound removed from the killer perspective before I ever use it. Getting one heal and then having to rebless it every time is a huge time waster.

    It is true. Unbreakable should be multiple uses.

    A good way to tell your killer MMR is if absolutely nothing changes when you switch killer. Different killers supposedly have their own MMR based on your performance on them, but:

    1) There's a soft cap on how high your MMR can go before it just starts matching you with anyone who hit that limit

    2) Your lowest MMR killer can only be so far below your highest MMR killer - your highest MMR creates a floor where your weakest killers can't be below a certain point.

    Functionally this means that if your Nurse or Blight MMR is high enough, your say, Trapper MMR is dragged up to the point where you're in exactly the same matches but no longer with any chance of winning, or even really getting a single hook.

    Edit: At the end of the day it's just exactly the same problem we had with the old rank system but amplified to be much much worse (and weirdly focused on only kills and escapes): everyone is crammed into the same bracket (due to there being no ranks above Red before, and due to MMR cap now), so anyone who reaches that level but doesn't exceed it is just screwed unless they pull out the most powerful tools they can every game.

  • Maybe it's time to give up Dead by Daylight for a while Sluzzy, I'd recommend picking up Dark Souls.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2929840#Comment_2929840

    Nobody knows MMR. Everyone assumes high MMR to justify things.

    Survivors will exploit things but the big difference is that it gets patched out immediately. Boil Over is a good example. Yet, Blight has been the way he is for years. That's a big difference.

    Defending a hook is fine but the game is not really designed to be fair. You can't assume every team nor is it fair to expect every team to be a SWAT team where 3 can quickly finish 5 gens all by themselves. If killer quickly tunnels one person out, the other 3 can't do 5 gens. That is very imbalanced. Survivors need an alternate escape when things like that happen.

    SWF might be using the perk because they think it is fun. Fun doesn't always equal being effective. Self-Care is tremendously better because killer can't disable it and you don't have to spend ages finding a totem. They need the sound removed from the killer perspective before I ever use it. Getting one heal and then having to rebless it every time is a huge time waster.

    It is true. Unbreakable should be multiple uses.

    You say "Blight has been the way he is for years" even though Blight released September 9th 2020 meaning he hasn't even been in the game for a year and a half yet? 🤔

  • I escape approx 50% of my solo survivor games, which is about what you should expect. As a SWF you should be getting more wins than that.


    Imagine admitting you suck at survivor so much you lose 90%.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    The first game of the day with an offering screen showing three party streamers so I thought this might actually be a good game. Nope, the killer said NO WAY IS THAT HAPPENING! It was a Twins and they proceeded to slug non-stop unnecessarily. The killer put Victor at the hook to watch Nea on the hook and proceeding to slug another one. I managed to finish the gen in the Asylum and recovered someone on the ground. Then, the Twins slugged two in the building and as I tried to go save someone they saw me and downed me outside.

    After one was camped to death, the second one gave up while I was slugged.

    He couldn't go ahead and hook me to get more points, he left me on the ground to find the last player. This is with three party streamers. Purposely playing this way with 4 or 5 gens still remaining to deny a fun match to prevent others from getting points. Killers are overwhelmingly overpowered in a very unhealthy manner. It is too hard for survivors to finish their objectives.

    This is what happens in about 9 out of 10 matches in Dead by Daylight. I don't believe BHVR is aware how bad survivor gameplay is:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NJD3PRK6WZQJ/20220428170246-1.png

    And killers are using Sloppy Butcher now that CoH is drastically nerfed. It is very unfun to take a very long time to heal, are we going to see a nerf to Sloppy Butcher???

    Killers need some meaningful nerfs. Twins needs a major rework so slugging is not kindergarten easy. There is no way this game will last much longer if something is not done about how unfun and impossible survivor is.

    I'm already done after one game.

    Hey Sluzzy I think I played against you yesterday. I was the Zarina you were nurse. I had to leave a couple times during our match. Hope I play against you again when I’m not interrupted

  • When will you actually stop playing this game lol

  • @Seraphor said:

    I escape approx 50% of my solo survivor games, which is about what you should expect. As a SWF you should be getting more wins than that.

    Imagine admitting you suck at survivor so much you lose 90%.

    I eascape a lot of times as well if I let my team die and slap on "Left Behind" and/or "Wake Up"

  • @Sluzzy said:

    The first game of the day with an offering screen showing three party streamers so I thought this might actually be a good game. Nope, the killer said NO WAY IS THAT HAPPENING! It was a Twins and they proceeded to slug non-stop unnecessarily. The killer put Victor at the hook to watch Nea on the hook and proceeding to slug another one. I managed to finish the gen in the Asylum and recovered someone on the ground. Then, the Twins slugged two in the building and as I tried to go save someone they saw me and downed me outside.

    After one was camped to death, the second one gave up while I was slugged.

    He couldn't go ahead and hook me to get more points, he left me on the ground to find the last player. This is with three party streamers. Purposely playing this way with 4 or 5 gens still remaining to deny a fun match to prevent others from getting points. Killers are overwhelmingly overpowered in a very unhealthy manner. It is too hard for survivors to finish their objectives.

    This is what happens in about 9 out of 10 matches in Dead by Daylight. I don't believe BHVR is aware how bad survivor gameplay is:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NJD3PRK6WZQJ/20220428170246-1.png

    And killers are using Sloppy Butcher now that CoH is drastically nerfed. It is very unfun to take a very long time to heal, are we going to see a nerf to Sloppy Butcher???

    Killers need some meaningful nerfs. Twins needs a major rework so slugging is not kindergarten easy. There is no way this game will last much longer if something is not done about how unfun and impossible survivor is.

    I'm already done after one game.

    Seems to me you’re on here complaining every time a match doesn’t go your way. While, I do love the theme of your posts (delusions of grandeur) maybe, you should try playing SWF with your friends. Oh, wait…

  • @Sluzzy said:

    The first game of the day with an offering screen showing three party streamers so I thought this might actually be a good game. Nope, the killer said NO WAY IS THAT HAPPENING! It was a Twins and they proceeded to slug non-stop unnecessarily. The killer put Victor at the hook to watch Nea on the hook and proceeding to slug another one. I managed to finish the gen in the Asylum and recovered someone on the ground. Then, the Twins slugged two in the building and as I tried to go save someone they saw me and downed me outside.

    After one was camped to death, the second one gave up while I was slugged.

    He couldn't go ahead and hook me to get more points, he left me on the ground to find the last player. This is with three party streamers. Purposely playing this way with 4 or 5 gens still remaining to deny a fun match to prevent others from getting points. Killers are overwhelmingly overpowered in a very unhealthy manner. It is too hard for survivors to finish their objectives.

    This is what happens in about 9 out of 10 matches in Dead by Daylight. I don't believe BHVR is aware how bad survivor gameplay is:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NJD3PRK6WZQJ/20220428170246-1.png

    And killers are using Sloppy Butcher now that CoH is drastically nerfed. It is very unfun to take a very long time to heal, are we going to see a nerf to Sloppy Butcher???

    Killers need some meaningful nerfs. Twins needs a major rework so slugging is not kindergarten easy. There is no way this game will last much longer if something is not done about how unfun and impossible survivor is.

    I'm already done after one game.

    In the majority of my matches (solo Q) my teammates kill me by doing nothing useful. It´s rarely cuz the killer is op. Tbh the majority of the players (killer and survivors) are really bad at the game. I mean I have people on my friends list with thousands of hours that still suck and are worse than some newbies with 200 hours. Certain people simply refuse to play effectively and to learn certain strategies. Do u play a lot of killers? Do you have any videos of your matches? Id like to see ur gameplay.

  • Sluzzy, you’re my favourite person in this forum by far. Keep it up.


    I wholeheartedly agree. The issue is, now some killer mains will come running and screaming “But Look At What These SWF did to us!!!!!” Yeah.The game has a huge gap between solo queue/ duo swf/ and 4 man SWF. Solo is unplayable. So those people either quit, only play SWF, or maybe play killer. This game isn’t for people who don’t have friends to play with. Behaviour made sure of this.

  • git gud real good

  • I really wish the devs would stop huffing their own farts and instead work on the game like they are paid to. For example, not feeding 8 hour nooblettes to 6k+ hour Nurses would be a nice start. But I guess they don't teach that at hockey school.

  • @Sluzzy Oh damn are you using selfcare?

    Thanks that's my favorite slow down killer perk

  • @kaskader said:

    @Sluzzy Oh damn are you using selfcare?

    Thanks that's my favorite slow down killer perk

    combined with a med kit and botany knowledge it is actually not that bad. self care without anything is a waste of time.

  • Impossible for you but not for everyone else.

  • You really think survivor games are bad?? Try to play killer against non-stop swarm of SWF's. BHVR's poorly implemented MMR system has made matches unbearable for both sides. It's either get stomped or you have to sweat your butt off to get at least minimum results. The system has taken the fun out of this game.

    But hey, at least the most vocal minority of "so-called pro's" finally had their challenge.

  • @Triplehoo said:

    You really think survivor games are bad?? Try to play killer against non-stop swarm of SWF's. BHVR's poorly implemented MMR system has made matches unbearable for both sides. It's either get stomped or you have to sweat your butt off to get at least minimum results. The system has taken the fun out of this game.

    But hey, at least the most vocal minority of "so-called pro's" finally had their challenge.

    sluzzy.png

    Based on his stats, I'm guessing Sluzzy is killer main. 47k blink attacks, 18k chainsaw hits on billy, 4382 perfect games... That's a hell of a lot! However, he also plays a lot of Survivor. So I sometimes doubt the seriousness of his posts.

  • Decided to play 4 games this morning as "survivor" and each one was a bloodbath. Killers are too overpowered. The survivor objective is way too difficult to complete. Maps are overnerfed where it is impossible to extend chases long enough so others can do gens. My teammates are always going down within seconds.

    @Triplehoo said:

    You really think survivor games are bad?? Try to play killer against non-stop swarm of SWF's. BHVR's poorly implemented MMR system has made matches unbearable for both sides. It's either get stomped or you have to sweat your butt off to get at least minimum results. The system has taken the fun out of this game.

    But hey, at least the most vocal minority of "so-called pro's" finally had their challenge.

    The so-called pros have ruined the game so casuals don't even have the slightest chance at winning. You know there is a tremendous balance issue when the chances for survivors to escape is directly dependent on the killer being horrible at the game, a nice player, and not running any perks that prevent survivors from doing their objective. And the survivors have to be experts to win on top of all of that.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Decided to play 4 games this morning as "survivor" and each one was a bloodbath. Killers are too overpowered. The survivor objective is way too difficult to complete. Maps are overnerfed where it is impossible to extend chases long enough so others can do gens. My teammates are always going down within seconds.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2942367#Comment_2942367

    The so-called pros have ruined the game so casuals don't even have the slightest chance at winning. You know there is a tremendous balance issue when the chances for survivors to escape is directly dependent on the killer being horrible at the game, a nice player, and not running any perks that prevent survivors from doing their objective. And the survivors have to be experts to win on top of all of that.

    Funny enough HSHS open beta 2 provides a better balance to solo survivor, I have 100% escape rate after 30+ games.

    Though yeah I have over 300+ hours in the game before.

    Could I do the same with DbD as solo?

    Not a chance, thats why i hate to play dbd nowadays, too killers sided.

    Its only good in SWF 4.

  • @Piruluk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2942425#Comment_2942425

    Funny enough HSHS open beta 2 provides a better balance to solo survivor, I have 100% escape rate after 30+ games.

    Though yeah I have over 300+ hours in the game before.

    Could I do the same with DbD as solo?

    Not a chance, thats why i hate to play dbd nowadays, too killers sided.

    Its only good in SWF 4.

    Yeah, survivor effort and skill is almost meaningless. This is why alternate ways to escape should desperately be added so matches are not so absolutely discouraging. Even if you are down to 2 or 3 people left with 1 gen left the chances of finishing the last gen is almost zero percent. Perks like Tinkerer basically prevent any chances of escaping from happening. Then, killers can easily slug for a 4K where there is nothing survivors can do to win in those scenarios.

    DBD shouldn't be that killer sided.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2926666#Comment_2926666

    99% of the time with party streamers, that's why I just hoard all of mine.

    Same I even hoard the aniversary cakes.

1 2 ›