Nicknames for the Artist?
What are the kids calling her?
What are the kids calling her?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Caw.
"Who?"
"Boring anti-loop projectile killer"
And
"Yet another tragic female killer"
These are the only 3 nicknames I've seen for Artist.
"Jaquice"
bird #########
i dont like her
Birdy
Too many syllables
Crow Mommy
Birb Mommy
The fartist
I could go farther and call her caw girl.
Caw Caw lady.
Poopy Face.
Bird Turd.
Boring
Leg's
AnTiLoOp
I call her bird lady and birdy. I also call her by her first name sometimes.
Birb lady.
Bird lady
RavenClaw like In Harry Potter
More like ravenbeak as her crows don't have claw (at least in idle state)
yeah I was reaching with that name. But it sounds cool Lmao
Bird Brain
Birdwoman
My Ears Burn
crow mommy
Mommy
These legs
Cawmy Mommy?
Natasha
Twitter.
Inky tinky
This!
Anti loop killa bad.
Pigeon lady
Lady cawcaw
Sandra Bullock
Postduif.
Dutch for mail pigeon.
Other than that, it’s usually “Oh, it’s an endangered species!”
From now on I'm going to call her like this too
Or leg lady
The cawwwww. The caw is our master - little green alien guy from toy story