Name A Scary Enemy That Isn't From A Horror Game That You'd Want As A Killer
Dead Hand from Ocarina Of Time this thing could be so creepy to see in the game and also could have a unique power.
Dead Hand from Ocarina Of Time this thing could be so creepy to see in the game and also could have a unique power.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok here me out -
Nosk from Hollow Knight
I've not played Hollow Knight but, looking at an image of it I can see why you'd want it
It's a long shot but:
You should definitely play it, it’s really fun.
Anyway, imagine each survivor sees a corpse of themselves stuck onto an eldritch spider it would be great.
Aw, come on, Gehrman's a good guy. I'd rather have Gascoigne. :p
Or Slave Knight Gael (boss ver), but that's even more farfetched lol.
Nosk
Hell yeah
A K-pop type killer.
The Yuuzhan Vong
I've thought about it but, just never got to it but, I hear it's very good.
I'd love a fallout killer, like a deathclaw or mirelurk king, some new monster
Its fun but hard.
I recommend using a controller, Keyboard sucks compared to controller
I would say a blood beast from Bloodborne, its pretty iconic being the first enemy the player faces (and dies to, usually)
It also has some pretty nasty skins, like the skeletal blood beast.
Could be a good demogorgon kit replacement if they wanted to recycle it.
First Glas boss from Vindictus.
Lurker from SC2.
Fiddlesticks from League.
Slurper from DST.
See, that's why I'd go Gascoigne. You have the whole furry monster phase 2 (and he's pretty damn big and bipedal), and it's also pretty iconic being the first major boss in the game.
We could always do with more strings-based chase music, too.
Father Gasoline is a good choice as well, he could be interesting with an oni style power perhaps?
Ooh, what's that smell... The sweet blood, ooh, it sings to me! It's enough to make a man sick.
... Sora? I don't think either person from 『 』would make for a terribly good Killer. 😛
I mean, given the thread title xD
Gherman from Bloodborne. Also really like the design of Bloody Mar in The Wolf Among Us.
When you put it like that, this is one of the rare situations where literally everyone but you is crazy.
The parasitic blob from CARRION would be pretty cool
Gabriel from Malignant
The Pale Man
I know that Alice Madness Returns is technically a psychological horror game but I would love to see any of these as a killer:
My Mother in Law. She is terrifying and refuses to die.
This #########
The Bouncer/Big daddy from BioShock
Shuten doji from nioh 2.
Not scary but he looks too cool. He could be a skin for oni when I think about it. That would make me an oni main.
People might hate this idea but here me out
The Riddler from Batman. He could have puzzle boxs on gens and traps every where that you need to solve to get parts or something along those lines. He isnt scary but he could be done right
I'm obsessed with Soulsborne so here's 1 from each (except Demon's Souls bc I haven't played it yet):
Artorias - Dark Souls 1
Fume Knight - Dark Souls 2
Soul of Cinder - Dark Souls 3
Father G, Maria, Gehrman or Orphan (there's just so many options for Bloodborne)
Corrupted Monk - Sekiro
It’s from the movie Pan‘s Labyrinth. And pretty terrifying indeed. I think the movie is worth watching! Dark fantasy..
@Tr1nity favorite track from hollow knight?
TONIGHT, GHERMAN JOINS THE FOG!
Nemesis
6 of my top choices from non-horror games:
1. Carnage - Serial killer fused with symbiote = great killer choice for Entity
2. Scarecrow - Master of fear, chemicals and looking the part.
3. Deathclaw - Since Demo has gone for newer players, the Deathclaw could become a new monster-type killer.
4. Psycho Mantis - Imagine a killer able to mess with your character controls as a power!
5. Faith Seed - Probably the most innocent-looking of killers, but the Bliss she uses could be a fun power.
6. Tohru Adachi - A bit wayward, but this murderous bastard armed with a Persona could be a new, unique style of killer.
The cloaker from payday
I can here his wululululu in my nightmares
And also his dropkick lines
"Now go to the forums and cry like the little ######### you are" would be great to hear
Sekiro Shadows die twice
Guardian Ape... Jeez, that guy gave me the creeps.
Grimm boss fight, resting grounds, Hornet Sentinel
And let's not forget Cornifers cheerful whistling.
Oh yeah, that too.
sealed vessel is the goat
The Hollow Knight? I haven’t beaten the Radiance yet.
I was surprised you knew who the yuuzhan were. Good job.
I know...too much about Star Wars.
I got through the New Jedi Order series in a record-breaking amount of time.
I best the original Kotor 14 times and Kotor 23 times. I can not tell you how many times I played through the original Xwing and then Tie Fighter. I still have most of my original collection of Star Wars figures boxed up. I was a good age for collecting back then.
KOTOR literally came out before I was born 😑
I just finished the first one today, as a matter of fact.
Lol. Well I don’t feel old talking about x won’t and tie fighter now.
Legit, anything from the Warhammer series. Especially the 40K universe. Man it would be so badass to be able to play as a member of the Tyranid species, hopefully one day, a game allows you to do that.