Devs Please Update Myers after Legion and Ghostface.
His kill rate is definitely inflated from people using his tombstone add ons and infinite tier 3. Please buff this killers base kit and do what you want with his crazy add ons but he needs a buff!!!
Nothing has been done to improve this killer minus a couple add on buffs recently.
Comments
We know they are looking Ghosty and Legion. And Twins also confirmed. Someone asked for Myers on Q&A but they said they are not looking him. So probably he will not get any buffs soon.
But i agree, Myers is weak killer and him power is outdated. He needs some buffs to him base-kit.
I was honestly surprised TS wasn't touched in the latest PTB.
Last PTB had so much work. They nerfed Spirit and Slinger. And they buffed Plague and Trapper. And so much killers had add-on changes. Probably this was reason. But i don't why we have not any changes for Ghosty and Leg for current PTB. If this will take that long, should we wait big changes or should we keep our expectations low?
I think if it's taking long, they probably still don't know what they're gonna do with legion and ghostface. Cause all we know is they're being looked into.
Everyone seems to agree about this but the devs leave him the way he is, it's annoying!!!
I believe they said next would be Twins after Legion and Ghostface in the Q&A. Sorry, bud.
I don't think his killrate is inflated cause of Infinite tier 3 and tombstone but rather cause low mmr like the rest of the killers. Besides that I agree, they need to buff him.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Myers is still due an Add-on pass, as his rarity counts do not conform to the standard...
They fixed this when they buffed a few of his addons in that one big midchapter patch.
While this Midchapter-Patch was full of changes, the Tombstone Piece is the most obvious Add On which should be nerfed IMO. You cannot really look at it and say "Ah, its fine". So I dont really know why they would stop at this Add On. Myers in general has a flaw that you can be downed instantly despite never seeing him before and Tombstone Piece just makes this worse. (Ghostface is more fair in this aspect, if I get marked, I was at fault.)
@Topic:
As others have said, the next Killers are Legion and Ghostface, followed by Twins. But I would agree that Myers needs some Love, his Tombstone Piece and Infinite Tier 3 need to be nerfed and the Buffs to his Add Ons he received recently did not really lift him up. He is heavily outdated, when I started playing, most players ranked him as a solid Killer and over the time he just got more irrelevant.
But I doubt it will happen anytime soon.
I understand where you are coming from, but touching a beloved killer like Michael sounds...a bit risky, in my honest opinion.
The fact Myers isn't even on the radar means he's probably never getting a meaningful change. Aside from when they inevitably nerf tombstone piece.
I have an amazing solution, nerf of delete spine chill
Terrible M1 killer who gets 0 kills addonless, but with two overpowered addons that give him 4k. On the average, it's fair and balanced 2k, and since the devs only ever look at the stats, he is "balanced" the way they see it.
How would you nerf his Tier 3 though? That's arguably his main gimmick and where he gets his strength from, and he is already considered a very weak killer.
If anything, they'll have to further buff his tier 3, and make it easier to get to tier 3 or something. Or they would need to rework him completely, which I think many people wouldn't be happy about.
all they need to do is not freddy-ify him (i know who I'm replying to) and just keep what makes him currently appealing but add on to it and evolve it a bit.
keep stalking, keep tiers, keep 1shots, keep vaulting, keep the TR, etc. however, for him to be in line with modern killer design, it would make sense if he had an ACTUAL ability (something that isn't just M1 killer with stat boosts) that changes based on what tier he's in.
I wrote "Infinite Tier 3", meaning Fragrant Tuft of Hair. His Tier 3 on its own might get improvements (maybe a faster Pallet-breaking on top of the bigger lunge and the faster vaulting).
but I don't see how you can nerf that add on, that's a lot of stalking which can chew up time. I never use it.
I don't trust them to not Freddy-ify him.
Better keep him as he us that ruining him with some weird changes. At least he has plenty of add ons that change his gameplay significantly. I love that about him.
Out of add ons, only Tombstone piece could use a nerf, the rest is imo alright
I disagree. I am a Mikey main and I never use the tombstone add ons and 4k with him all the time. Hell I've racked up more 4k wins with the mirror add ons than I ever have with tombstone during my 4+ years of playing him.
I've faced enough Mikey's and watch enough people play him to know he doesn't rely on tombstone for kills. YouTube also has daily uploads of Mikey games with players getting 4k's without tombstone.
The truth is Mikey has always had a good kill rate ever since they started showing us these kind of stats two years ago. We even got his kill rate shown to us strictly in the red ranks pre MMR in 2020;
Unless there's a constant tombstone epidemic and nobody is miraculously talking about it then it's not those add ons that are giving him his kills.
The problem with Bhvr is they're number crunchers. They look at Mikey's stats of having a good pick and kill rate and think he's in a good spot. But I agree with them looking at killers like Legion, Ghostface and Twins first. They need help way more than Mikey does.
I'll give you my tp when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.
I agree. Tombstone and his infinite T3 iri are inflating his numbers. These need a nerf and he needs a buff baseline (and let 'stalk juice' recharge).
That said, there are killers that need more help first. At least he can be strong.
i saw the other day infinite 3, tombstone and noed for the increased speed. Very good combination
I don't think he needs to be changed too much actually. His add-ons are the best thing about him. Most of his addons change his power and playstyle a lot, and he's one of the few killers that still do that. Most addons are just cooldown reductions, or increased range now. Too few killers have addons now that actually change their powers in meaningful ways, like hags body blocking traps.
And if you've ever played with both iri addons since their change, it takes forever to get to tier 3 now, that you can actually lose the entire game before ever getting there. It's kinda one or the other now, which is nice. But yeah, they're strong add-ons, that's why they're iri addons.
The buff I would give him is just making it to where stalking gives the same amount regardless of distance. Yeah his power is kinda boring gameplay wise, but he's also kind of a basic AF killer in the movies too lol. If I were to change the addons at all, it'd probably be tombstone. Keep tuft of hair, but make tombstone where you can power house through pallets and walls at tier 3. Kind of like how Jason does it in the Friday the 13th game when he's enraged. Might be cool, and less powerful than straight up killing people.
You say Myers is unfair, and you mention Ghostface is fair.
What about Bubba? He instadowns you even though you never seen him before either. And yet Bubba does NOT need to charge up to Tier 3, nor does he need to stalk you. He just runs at you and starts swinging right off the bat.
Tell me how Bubba is fair. Beucase he is too strong imo
If you run it with faster evil gain, you can get it up pretty fast. And once you have it, you destroy people. Especially if you build around it with NWO and Tinkerer.
No, he isn't. Bubba is another killer that only really works well when you camp, or are facing newbies.
Bubba is incredibly predictable. Myers is predictable too, but has a lot more versatility.
I'm sure they'll nerf tombstone and buff some irrelevant addons in a bizzare, out of touch way.
vault a window
Ah sorry my mistake, I was confused there for a second.