Your opinion: Top 3 least played Killers?
In my opinion:
1. Twins
2. Hag
3. Deathslinger (after his nerfs)
In my opinion:
1. Twins
2. Hag
3. Deathslinger (after his nerfs)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Twins
Plague
Deathslinger/Freddy
Hag
Twins
Pyramid Head (Idk if Ive been unlucky as hell but the last time I remember versing a Pyramid Head was the day Pinhead came out, and his name was something like "The Better PHead" or something like that)
Billy, Deathslinger, Twins.
I'm noticing a trend with this thread, the fact that Twins and Deathslinger are dead is unanimous thus far.
Edit: At least it was while I was replying.
1) Twins
2) Freddy
3) Deathslinger/Oni/Clown
Third is tough for me to call. First and second were easy. IDK where Hag came from...
Blows my mind to see Freddy as the top least killer played…
Immediately prior to leaving the game, Twins, Freddy and Hag were the rarest killers for me.
1. Billy
2. Twins
3. Deathslinger
1. Twins
2. Hag
3. Nurse/Plague
Well.. this is gonna be biased.
Because it's always your favourite Killers which are never played. (well, except Blight)
But as my serious opinion:
Nurse and Plague? Lucky you...
I guess all the Billys and Hags just queue up when I do then... I face them both plenty.
Twins, Billy, and Pinhead. Twins and Billy are understandable, they had all the fun sucked out of them via nerfs and Billy got power crept where there's killers that do his job better than him, but Pinhead is insanely rare for a killer that's only been out a little while. Nemesis and Trickster are all over the place, but Pinhead's nowhere to be seen.
I'm actually still seeing a few Deathslingers, though not as many as before. And Hag is rare, but not in cryptid territory. Plague was in the top three rarest before the CoH nation attacked.
Twins
Plague
Ghostface
Hag. Deathslinger. Freddy.
Guess I am seeing Twins, Plague and Hillbilly more than usual.
I've seen people who play Twins mostly for decent basekit.
Unlike Twins.. Hag is something.
Twins, Billy, Hag. I've had a few Deathslingers and Freddies, but I haven't seen a Twin or Hag or Billy in over a month.
Havent seen an oni and hag in months. Then twins.
Hag
Twin
Billy
Twins
Twins
Twins
and I'm beyond thankful for it <3
Ghostface, Shape, Hag.
Hag, Freddy, Twins.
I guess Demo will soon be the least played as he is a collector's item now.
Seems like everyone says Twins I won't...
Hillbilly
Nurse
Blight
I would've said The Artist but she's new
Oh and Deathslinger (Played against one that I can remember), Pig (Played against one maybe 2 or 3), Spirit (played against one), Trapper, Nemesis (Played against him when he first came out), Pinhead (Played against him when he first came out), Oni (haven't played against him in awhile)
It's been a while since I have seen any of those Killers... Probably cause I play to much Killer... LOL
Low skilled Survivor here... BTW
There are no stats for that?
Not my opinion, but going from the last period I tracked my killer matchups, the killers I saw the least were Twins, Legion, and Pig.
1. Twins
2. Deathslinger
3. Nurse
I played against two Billy today and a Freddy. If not for that they would've went on the list.
Twins, Hillbilly, trapper
Honorable mention: deathslinger
Was actually going to comment this but there it is you've already beat me to it.
From what I’ve seen Hillbilly, Hag, & Twins
Hillbilly, Deathslinger, and Spirit
Hag
Plague
Demogorgon
These are immensely out of date.
Twins, haven't seen one in actual months.
Hag, saw one in 104 games.
Billy, haven't seen any in months.
(1) Twins
(2) Hillbilly
(3) Hag/Deathslinger (Tie)
I think Twins are just struggling right now, so you don't see many at higher MMRs. They aren't common, but I've seen a handful at mine. Ditto Billy.
Hag...yeah. She's very different, to the extent that I struggle to adjust when I go from her to another killer.
I've literally never played against a Demogorgon.
Demo has always been one of the least played.
hag, pyramid head, twins
Hillbilly
Hag
Twins
I'm trash at Survivor so I'm not high MMR which means no Nurse or Plague
Because he was talking about the stats seemingly relevant to this thread. The stats about pick rates.
Billy, Deathslinger and Twins I think
Twins, hag, nightmare in that order
I haven't seen a Demogorgon since he left the game :(
Yes, 'sir'. This is a thread about pick rates, not kill rates.
That data is out of date as a lot has changed since then.