Tell us something you do that almost no one else does in DBD

I'll start.

I vault windows and break pallets/walls as Nurse :)

Comments

  • I let the killer kill me if he played fair and has 0k

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2685013#Comment_2685013

    Same.

    Ever since they told us mmr is based on kills/escapes I stopped doing either and my games have become quite enjoyable again

    Me too!

    Most of my killer games go like this:

    1. Play normally and try to get 2 hooks on everyone, but don't stress too much about it.

    2. Be careful not to death hook anyone.

    3. If I down someone on death hook I either leave them to get healed or let them wiggle free.

    4. As soon as the last gen is completed I make a beeline for the nearest gate and open it.

    5. Dance around at the open gate nodding my head like crazy, hoping some survivors will join my party.

    It's been quite fun playing this way.

  • I use to be a Ps4 nurse main...now I'm a Ps5 nurse main. Also I too vault sometimes to avoid wasting a blink.

  • I literally never bring items. Haven’t in like 4 months.

  • I use that one add-on that summons a pillar of light from the heavens.

  • I go back for teammates with all gens done

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2684834#Comment_2684834

    Nah jokes on you I've met my 2 most recent bfs (including the current one) literally through dbd

    You basically admitted they suck in relationships when it takes two xD. I'm just memeing and hope it stays well ^^

  • @lavars said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2684888#Comment_2684888

    You basically admitted they suck in relationships when it takes two xD. I'm just memeing and hope it stays well ^^

    nah they were great in a relationship, first one ended due to circumstances very far out of our control tho

  • When I play Wraith....

    I use Discordance, TOTH, Whispers (I totally forgot the last perk)

    I don't Unclock... I fake it (causes some survivors to jump... LOL)... I don't injure/down/hook any Survivor

    So basically I take away the Survivors Altruism and a lot of Boldness

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    I'll start.

    I vault windows and break pallets/walls as Nurse :)

    100 points are 100 points, right? RIGHT?

  • I like to run Stbfl and rancor on every killer even the range killers. I get bored easily so this is now a staple in every build.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    If i spot a blendette or other hiding survivor i will walk past her pretending i haven't seen her to then stop and slooowly turn around. To then stare at her for 5 seconds. If she hasen't moved i walk away.

    Trap downed survivors as trapper. Most of the time it obviously doesn't do anything as they can crawl away but sometimes you get these jokester survivors that play along or happen to be afk for a bit and hide the trap with their body. Really funny to me if it works and traps the person that was going to pick them up

    I think i might have played against you (or at least someone with the same playstyle)...those moments when you are not certain if the killer saw you or not are so thrilling to me and much fun.

  • @ManOMaker said:

    I literally never bring items. Haven’t in like 4 months.

    Me too!

  • I dont use slowdown

    Because I use Blood Warden

  • It's a weird one but I often (much more regularly since 2020) take a steam screenshot of endgame chat screen (with all the perks showing). Have been doing so since 2016 but lost the 2016 screenshots because my hard drive corrupted. But since 2017 I've accumulated at least 6000+ screenshots (I only use 1 for every end game chat). I want to compile them all into one video at some point.

    Not really a point to it. But I have looked through the screenshots and it's funny looking back at what's said. Some chats are wholesome, most are just "gg" and some are toxic. Also interesting looking at perk setups/metas, how often I escape/die/sacrifice survivors and how the end game UI has gradually changed. I also recognize a lot of the players in the screenshots that still play today which is cool.

    Edit: Also some games I can remember what happend just from reading end game chat and seeing the results. Like when I got rolled when playing against a certain Nurse player years ago playing in Lery's.

  • When I am not actively doing challenges, I will play survivor in a "Survival Mode" type of setting. Each character has a different build or theme for their perks and use a 'roulette wheel' to randomly select who to use. Any time I die with that survivor, I don't use them again till "Survival Mode" is finished. If that character has a legendary skin, then it replace that survivor upon their death with a new build. If all 4 of of us in a game get out then I can bring back one character that is "dead" but mori'd characters are gone for good. I keep going till I run out of Survivors and Legendary Skins.

  • I play executioner.

    I have fun.

    I think forced pennance has value in the current meta.

  • I throw pallets down...


    and lift them up again.

  • I love Silent Hill (it's my favorite horror game) and from time to time I play nothing but Cheryl and Pyramid with their perks + Midwich offering even though I got their adepts a long while ago.

  • I've never seen another Coulrophobia Wraith in my entire life.

  • @FrndlyChnswSalzmn said:

    Use Spies From the Shadows. it's the best detection perk in the game, because Survivors ignore crows, never run Calm Spirit and often don't know it exists because they never see it and usually they don't play Killer at all.

    Yeah I've always thought it was a sort of underrated perk but it's also coin toss sometimes it can be really helpful on some maps and on others not so much.

    What other perks do you run with it and on what killer?

  • I don't think I'm the only person who does it, but I scrapbook post-game chat. When the other side loses their mind it deserves memorializing.

  • I do gens. Nah but seriously ill give a kill if the killer doesn't get a hook or kill.

  • Leave deaths completely up to survivor altruism by only slugging but never going for a full team down.

  • @TMCalypso said:

    When I am not actively doing challenges, I will play survivor in a "Survival Mode" type of setting. Each character has a different build or theme for their perks and use a 'roulette wheel' to randomly select who to use. Any time I die with that survivor, I don't use them again till "Survival Mode" is finished. If that character has a legendary skin, then it replace that survivor upon their death with a new build. If all 4 of of us in a game get out then I can bring back one character that is "dead" but mori'd characters are gone for good. I keep going till I run out of Survivors and Legendary Skins.

    That sounds really fun

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2684808#Comment_2684808

    I don't see why buy DLC if you're not going to play it. They don't normally get removed and when stranger things did they gave like 3+ months notice.

    Like i said, backwards thinking..

  • Playing chicken with the killer at the exit gate.

    I will stand at the line where if the killer downs me i escape and just stare at them.

    I have died this way.

    Multiple times

1 2 ›