Survivors: Which Killer Do You *Hate* Playing Against?

As the other thread turned out pretty interesting - which killer(s) make you want to eat your keyboard the second you see them?

Comments

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    1. Trickster: I just hate everything about his main power. And the fact that he laughs, gosh it annoys me lmao
    2. Deathslinger: I guess he's pretty okay to face now. But he literally scarred me for life before his nerf. And he laughs, and I don't like that xd
    3. Clown: He's the definition of a boring killer. Literally the best way to play against him IMO, is to pre-drop pallets, and that's not fun. And I don't like killers that prevent me from doing things, which is exactly what clown does. He slows me down and I can't see #########. And he's laughing, so yea.
    4. Myers: Boring. He's just staring at you.
    5. Hag: She's so un-interactive (idk if that's a word)
    6. Doctor: He prevents me from doing things. And he can laugh.
    7. Freddy: He's just spamming snares.
    8. Pig: She's so weak and I don't like how random her traps are.
    9. Legion: Mending simulator. And I don't like to be injured.
    10. Trapper: I can't loop anywhere because there are traps everywhere.
    11. Nemesis: Nemesis games are just so long, and his zombies are annoying.
    12. Pinhead: His Chain Hunt is annoying and once again. I don't like killers that prevent me from doing things or slow me down.
    13. Plague: I don't like being injured, I don't like the coughing sound and she's also un-interactive because she's just vomiting on you.
    14. Ghost Face: I just hate staring at him and not revealing him. I can literally stare at him while he's not even hiding and still won't reveal him.
    15. Twins: Slugging and Camping. That's literally what they are.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/02DSWLOVBG88/my-image-283-29.png

    I literally haven't faced a single Spirit since her nerf. So I have no idea what she feels like right now.

    spirit is still broken and one of her addons makes her stronger then anything before her nerf could to the point were it's unfair

    people are once again crying over spirit

    trust me if survivor mains got their way the only killer would be wraith

  • @slendermansmoom said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2591349#Comment_2591349

    spirit is still broken and one of her addons makes her stronger then anything before her nerf could to the point were it's unfair

    people are once again crying over spirit

    trust me if survivor mains got their way the only killer would be wraith

    even then survivors would complain

  • @MikeyBoi said:

    Honestly any killer with a brain.

    Blight: is a genius alchemist

    Doctor: is a master interigator

    Deathslinger: Invented the first non lethal harpoon gun and is a genius engineer

    Clown: invented his own anisthetic that relives pain from GETTING THEIR FINGER AMPUTATED?!

    Plague: probobly knows a lot more then anybody at the time due to her being in a position of power probably getting a way better education

    all very big brain killers with a small brain fanbase especially doctor mains (im sorry fellow doctor mains)

    what's ironic is the smarter players play people like hillbilly nurse and huntress

    hillbilly: never went to school and was locked in a room his whole life

    nurse: was a nurse but had no education about how to be one thus why she went insane

    Huntress: same as billy but instead of a cage it's a forest and was alone most of her life but got that 9 year old brainpower


    i guess being dumb makes you stronger? I guess if i stop reading books everyday i will be able to tear sombodys head off with my bare hands

    BHVR what are you trying to tell us

  • @Shaped said:

    Hate is a strong word but twins are the only killer I never enjoy vsing.

    And it doesn't mean they should be changed. It is just how I feel.

    here here

    i hate twins

  • I don't hate them, but there is an audible groan when I see them in the match and I'm not quite as enthusiastic about the game.

    Clown - I hate the clown's bottles, but I will admit I hate GOOD clown bottles because once you get hit, you are pretty much fricked and if you have a good clown who knows how to cut you off, you are again, fricked. Plus I don' like clowns in general.

    Cenobite - This one is odd because I just can't say why I don't like this guy. His mechanic isn't terribly hard to dodge and once you time the puzzle box right that ceases to be an issue (though I think it's crap you can still get chains when picking up the box) and his design is okay I just...don't like him, it's bizarre.

    Freddy - For Freddy it's one specific complaint and I know it's a stupid one, but the way they have set up how his lunge -looks- in comparison to how it actually works, makes every lunge he makes look like complete bullpoop. Logically I know it's following the correct procedure for hitting the hitbox and that his lunge is further than it looks, but christ it feels bad to be what -looks- like a safe distance to maybe dodge him, and still end up doing a flip.

    However all these issues are on me, there isn't anything inherently wrong with these guys, I just personally don't enjoy playing against them.

  • @GannTM said:

    Honestly it makes me happy to read the comments to see no one say Spirit 😊

    Anyways to answer the question, Trickster is incredibly obnoxious to go against. Counterplay is holding W and praying. No counterplay once you actually get to loop, just an overall terrible design. I would probably hate Twins more if it weren’t for the fact that only like 3 people main them lol.

    NUUUUUUUUUUU SPIRIT OP PLZ NERF TOO OP REMOVE PLZ OR I QUIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    there you go :)

  • Huntress

    Nothing against Huntress, I just prefer Killers with more complex and interesting abilities, like Pyramid Head or Pinhead. She also needs chase music. Chase music also plays a huge part in how enjoyable the Killer is to face because it makes them feel more unique.

  • @Kaitsja said:

    This is a list of killers I hate playing against because they're simply unfun to play against. I don't think all of them could use changes, some of them I think are fine but just boring to play against.

    Trickster because he's blatantly overpowered.

    Blight because almost every blight I've played against tunnels off-hook due to how fast he moves and pinballs off everything.

    Doctor because his shocks prevent you from vaulting/throwing pallets, ontop of revealing your position, ontop of making it so you can't use items while in Madness 3. I'd find him considerably more fun to play against if his shocks only revealed your location.

    Hag because of the camera snapping to her phantasms.

    Legion because mending simulator is boring.

    Bubba because chainsaw go brr.

    MWAHAHA "laughs in restraint carters notes" how about his shocks reveal your aura for 5 seconds and your fake doctors auras point towards you giving you away every 7 seconds

  • @Nicholas said:

    Any killer on VPN or benefiting from the latency advantage this game provides. There's nothing balanced or fair about it. Seeing the killer swing where I was 2.5 seconds ago and the hit counts is the definition of unfun.

    Reading this as a blight player who always brings addons that give me 8 charges is pretty funny

  • @Darkside84 said:

    Trapper - Hate the feeling that everywhere I go could be a trap that might be gg for me.

    Trickster - If he catches you anywhere without a high wall it seems like you're screwed, from healthy to down faster than any other killer.

    Pinhead - Seems like I'm the only one who ever goes for the box. So I either let a chain hunt start or be forever chased when he teleports to me.

    Twins - Victor having a hitbox that seems to be the size of a car is all ill say.

    trickster can down you faster then any other killer? really? didn't know that. wait whos that over in that corner

    download (30).jpg

    OMG IT'S BUBBA BOI

    i think bubba can down you faster then any other killer

    or billy

  • @slendermansmoom said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2591776#Comment_2591776

    MWAHAHA "laughs in restraint carters notes" how about his shocks reveal your aura for 5 seconds and your fake doctors auras point towards you giving you away every 7 seconds

    Honestly, I'd be fine with that so long as shocks didn't prevent actions.

  • Any killer can be enjoyable or annoying depending on how they play.

    Usually I dislike Wraith and Pig though. I very strongly dislike Pig as of recent.

  • Pig= rbts is just annoying and they tend to tunnel the same person with rbt on, or ofc in huge maps your unlucky and get killed cause the stupid game of guess who boxes are so far.

    Plague=cant heal which kills piping in a way cause your atri category takes a severe hit and cleansing too early or too late just plain annoying.

    Spirit= I am sure I do not have to explain why

    Every other killer is in my good book.

    1. Hag. The only killer in dbd able to down you without a chase. Needs rework.
    2. Trickster. Second best camper, but I also consider him to be the Freddy of ranged killer, he's too easy to play. Thankfully he's not very good.
  • Not the bs that is his “mistake eraser 5000” power.

  • Twins, Freddy, Bubba, Hag.


    Basically any Killer with a ######### playstyle.

  • Trickster defo is the most annoying just now, the knives seem to be impossible to avoid on a lot of maps as there is not enough to hide behind between grouped objects to get away from the killer.

    huntress is also a pain.. being able to get hit across some maps is a joke

  • @MegMain98 said:

    Any killer can be enjoyable or annoying depending on how they play.

    Usually I dislike Wraith and Pig though. I very strongly dislike Pig as of recent.

    you hate pig correct

    how can you hate the boop the snoot or die pigs

  • Cenobite

    Solos stand no chance

  • Nurse.

    That's it.

    Maybe plague if I'm running a healing build.... I had a healing challenge last night and made a whole ass build with perks for healing with Empathy... Was sad to get Plague 2 games in a freaking row making 3 of my 4 perks useless.

  • @slendermansmoom said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2591837#Comment_2591837

    trickster can down you faster then any other killer? really? didn't know that. wait whos that over in that corner

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9B4X2M8LLAKC/download-2830-29.jpg

    OMG IT'S BUBBA BOI

    i think bubba can down you faster then any other killer

    or billy

    True, but only if they're within melee distance. A good trickster can down you 15m+ away if you're in the open.

  • @Darkside84 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2592191#Comment_2592191

    True, but only if they're within melee distance. A good trickster can down you 15m+ away if you're in the open.

    and billy can snipe you from across the map

  • @slendermansmoom said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2592355#Comment_2592355

    you hate pig correct

    how can you hate the boop the snoot or die pigs

    Cause her ugly spoil tunneling attitude with people with a trap on, she basically has a free mori without add ons.

  • Lol sure bud, if you aren't paying a lick of attention and don't see or hear him coming.

  • @GamerEzra said:

    I don't like to play against bubba, but i HATE to play against nurse. For me there is only one killer that i really hate and that is Nurse, she is OP and i almost never have fun when playing against her. I don't understand that nurse got buffed and deathslinger got nerfed. My friends and i call her the ''NO life killer''. I mean, just beacause someone put 1000 hours in her doesn't mean it should make the game much easier for them. Some people think she is the most ''skilled'' killer in the game (mostly nurse mains themselfs), but i dont agree with that. Some time ago i asked a nurse if they enjoyed playing her and why they played her. They told me that they put many hours in Nurse and stared maining her after they got used to her and the easy way of winning. Something else i really hate about her is the fact that the Nurse can abuse perks, like starstruck. I can go on for forever and ever and ever, but i think i made my point.

    Sidenote: MY OPINION!!!

    In my opinion, someone who spent 1000 hours to get really, really good at a character does deserve their reward that comes with that

  • Pig

    Certain streamers and players have ruined this character for me.

    1. Trapper. Having been playing Trapper for thousands of hours I know how a single succesful trap can snowball and I’m TERRIFIED by him to the point I won’t even try to loop and just keep running straight.
    2. Pyramid Head. His long range is BS and always has been. I’m okay with Nurse because although she can go through obstacles she gets fatigue if she misses. PH doesn’t care. You vault? Get hit by ability. Fake vault? Get hit by M1. Pallet? Nope, you get hit. Dodge aoe? M1. The only way of not getting hit by PH is by turning off my ps4.
    3. Yes… Spirit. She shouldn’t exist. I don’t care if she’s nerfed, she should be nerfed more. I don’t care if she’s balanced or not, she should not exist in any way, shape or form.
  • I think most of them are fun to play against. There are two ranged killers I hate though: Huntress and Nemesis. Unlike Deathslinger and Trickster they have heat seeking hitboxes the size of busses. It's never fun taking a hit or going down when something clearly should not have touched you.

  • Blight, Twins, Nurse and Ghostface

  • Nurse the dumbest killer in the game spirits comes close.

  • Hag, ######### Hag

  • Doctor

    Huntress

    Ghostface

    Hag

  • Pinhead - he's just tedious.

  • Myers on an indoor map when the Killer made the map offering. I know what's about to happen and none of it is good lol. Also Myers once it becomes apparent he's running the tombstone thingy. I want to just hide in lockers at the point I hear T3 pop.

    Artist - just because I hate the noises she makes. Makes my ears hurt.

    Third place is Doctor - most matches are okay, but I hate the shock mechanic. I hate my screen going weird. And I hate snapping out of it.

    The runner's up are Plague and Legion for a very specific reason. I like running healing builds of all kinds and these two just make those builds absolutely pointless. Hurts man.

  • Clown + Oni + Demo

  • I hate playing against a Victor twins only and they never touch the sister just slug and bleed out

  • trickster, twins, nemesis, artist. or basically any killer whos counter is hold W

  • 1) Bubba. I'm pretty sure that people who main Bubba are creepy basement dwellers that collect their toenail clippings in a jar.

    2) Trickster. His perverted giggling is annoying AF and I'll never give him any respect.

    3) Legion, because *edgy prepubescent huffing noises*

    4) Pig. Hate her headtrap mechanic and her pretentious Jiggsaw-senpai.

  • Ghostface. My eyesight has been in a death spiral recently and I can't for the life of me ever see him.

  • @Junylar said:

    • Doctor - annoying shock + wallhack
    • Legion - annoying wallhack + ignoring of pallets and windows
    • Trickster - annoying knives you can't do anything against
    • Clown - annoying bottles you can't do anything against
    • Trapper - annoying traps that leave solo survivors no chance
    • Hag - same as above
    • Ghostface - his power is bugged, he somehow makes you exposed in a second and is not getting snapped out even if you were clearly looking at him the whole time
    • Huntress - somehow she ALWAYS goes towards you within the first second of trial, + she has broken hatchet hitboxes that haven't been fixed for 5 years already, makes you want to DC after every bs hit
    • Twins - annoying victor who has no terror, broken spinechill detection and also broken hitboxes, also they only ever slug and camp
    • Nemesis - annoying zombies, broken whip hitbox, and for some reason people who play them only tunnel
    • Demogorgon - broken leap hitbox, and also people who play him only tunnel, the reason for this behavior is beyond me
    • Pinhead - annoying chains
    • Freddy - broken melee hitbox that they still can't fix + annoying teleporting power that brings them a lot of ez wins out of thebox

    Just by skimming through this revolting comment i can tell you dont actually know alot about most of the killers lmao. Just to name a few, demo's shred is completely fine. And freddy has the exact same lunge as everyone else its just an ongoing joke abt his melee. All of the trap killers have counters. You can avoid clowns bottles. Victor isnt supposed to have a tr, he is the power not the killer. Doctor is an easy counter and his "wall hack" isnt actually that helpful. Trickster is also very easily countered simply by not running into the open or in straight lines. And legion's "wallhack" only happens when he cant actually down you. And when you complain about how the person plays the killer rather than how the killer actually is, all of your arguments are completely invalid. If you need to actually learn how to play survivor i play the game live.

  • Huntress. - They always have awful ping and her hatchets are the size of a bus. Also they seem to camp a lot more than other killers, even more than Bubbas.

  • Apart from this thread been necroed again by a new account for no reason, I just love how some people listed 13+ killers lmao

  • Clown, Leatherface and Doctor. Not the Killer itself but just how people have been using them. Doctor: repeated shock therapy even at close range, Clown: same as doctor, bottle spamming, and Leatherface: chainsaw spamming and the face camping in broad daylight.

    Other than that I enjoy going against a lot of killers.

1 2 ›