I am the #1 Demogorgon AMA

I went from 0 Shred Downs to Leader currently at 18K+ and I did this in only 41 Days. I love Demo and would love to share tips with others. Feel free to ask away.

Comments

  • How do you know that?

    Also holy ######### 18K downs? How many games have you been playing my god.

  • Brotherlove has been using Simplygorgon for only 5 minutes !

    Im sorry this immediatly came to my mind

  • What's your stat breakdown from DBD playerstats?

    And yeah: how do you know you're the top Demo player?

  • 18.000 downs in 41 days? 440 downs per day? If my math is not off thats pretty crazy.

    Assume you 4K every round and get max hooks every round (12) you have to play on average 37 games per day only with Demogorgon. Even if you slug a lot, this would still be an insane number. I dont think i ever played 37 games on a single day and i considere myself addicted ^^

  • What's your favorite build/perk combo?

  • @ElusivePukka said:

    What's your stat breakdown from DBD playerstats?

    And yeah: how do you know you're the top Demo player?

    https://dbd.onteh.net.au/

    I am the #9 Bubba, The #1 Demo by shreds and I am setting my sights on another killer soon. My name ... Is #1 Demo lol


    https://dbd-stats.net/profile/76561198013398442


    This is my profile on a newer site

  • @xEa said:

    18.000 downs in 41 days? 440 downs per day? If my math is not off thats pretty crazy.

    Assume you 4K every round and get max hooks every round (12) you have to play on average 37 games per day only with Demogorgon. Even if you slug a lot, this would still be an insane number. I dont think i ever played 37 games on a single day and i considere myself addicted ^^

    I play between 25-50 games a day. My record is 250 games in 1 week. My playstyle is friendly killer main. I only kill competent teams, and let kind & New players go. I probably am in the bottom 25% of kills by killer in the last 3 months.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    Brotherlove has been using Simplygorgon for only 5 minutes !

    Im sorry this immediatly came to my mind

    lol, I am addicted I admit it. But honestly for almost 2 years I hated Demo then one day he clicked for me.

  • @Mistakesweremade said:

    How do you know that?

    Also holy ######### 18K downs? How many games have you been playing my god.

    https://dbd.onteh.net.au/

    I am the #9 Bubba, The #1 Demo by shreds and I am setting my sights on another killer soon. My name ... Is #1 Demo lol


    https://dbd-stats.net/profile/76561198013398442


    I have been playing 200+ games a week

  • Whos gonna tell em that site isnt accurate

  • @JFF said:

    What's your favorite build/perk combo?

    I play (85% of my games) with no sound and no addons. My Favorite build is Hoarder (Long term info), Lethal Pursuer, Bamboozle & Lightborne.

  • In triangle ABC, the measure of ∠B is 90°, BC=16, and AC=20. Triangle DEF is similar to triangle ABC, where vertices D, E, and F correspond to vertices A, B, and C, respectively, and each side of triangle DEF is one third the length of the corresponding side of triangle ABC. What is the value of sinF?

  • @BrotherLove said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551106#Comment_2551106

    https://dbd.onteh.net.au/

    I am the #9 Bubba, The #1 Demo by shreds and I am setting my sights on another killer soon. My name ... Is #1 Demo lol

    That link takes you to the site, not your personal stats - and you're still not telling us how you know you're #1 for Shreds. Where are you getting your information - is it tracked through a third party site, DBD internal statistics, or what? You seem to be referencing a leaderboard, but where is it?


    Gonna run my maths for a second: my friend who watches my killer games on discord says my games average at 8 minutes, and from my self-assessment I usually 3K with 10-11 hooks - I'll make it more optimal with 8 minutes and 12 hooks just to make it a bit simpler.

    To get the same as OP claims I'd have to get 1,500 games done (assuming each down is a hook state) in 41 days: at 8 minutes per game, 12,000 minutes in total - 200 hours - which comes to 4.9 hours of playing Demogorgon per day. Same rough number of games xEa calculated, I'm glad that seems to imply my maths aren't too off, but the time investment just seems nuts; I can't help but rotate killers.

    With the added claim of 200+ games per week, that actually comes out to fewer games per day than you'd expect - around 29 total. 250 games per week would be what we're looking at - where's my wolf's whistle?

  • @Demogorgeouse said:

    Whos gonna tell em that site isnt accurate

    I like the ballpark figures :P

  • @Demogorgeouse said:

    Whos gonna tell em that site isnt accurate

    I got news for you, I keep track of MOST of my statistics right here in this notebook. And I can tell YOU that when it comes to Shred Downs, its accurate. Also I linked 2 sites.

  • @Clowning said:

    In triangle ABC, the measure of ∠B is 90°, BC=16, and AC=20. Triangle DEF is similar to triangle ABC, where vertices D, E, and F correspond to vertices A, B, and C, respectively, and each side of triangle DEF is one third the length of the corresponding side of triangle ABC. What is the value of sinF?

    Bruh Im a monster I cant do Maths. Also its lucky for Survivors Dustin raised me to be a Friendly Killer main =P

  • How does it feel to have 0 new competition after November?

  • @ElusivePukka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551123#Comment_2551123

    That link takes you to the site, not your personal stats - and you're still not telling us how you know you're #1 for Shreds. Where are you getting your information - is it tracked through a third party site, DBD internal statistics, or what? You seem to be referencing a leaderboard, but where is it?

    Gonna run my maths for a second: my friend who watches my killer games on discord says my games average at 8 minutes, and from my self-assessment I usually 3K with 10-11 hooks - I'll make it more optimal with 8 minutes and 12 hooks just to make it a bit simpler.

    To get the same as OP claims I'd have to get 1,500 games done (assuming each down is a hook state) in 41 days: at 8 minutes per game, 12,000 minutes in total - 200 hours - which comes to 4.9 hours of playing Demogorgon per day. Same rough number of games xEa calculated, I'm glad that seems to imply my maths aren't too off, but the time investment just seems nuts; I can't help but rotate killers.

    With the added claim of 200+ games per week, that actually comes out to fewer games per day than you'd expect - around 29 total. 250 games per week would be what we're looking at - where's my wolf's whistle?

    This is me bro. I tracked it on two sites and on a note book.

    https://dbd-stats.net/profile/76561198013398442


    You math is wrong. When I am trying I get 67 downs a hour, most of the time I am not trying. My Average game is more like 18-25 mins. lets do some Math ok. I am just a monster so please dont be hard on me.

    410 Hours

    Times 67 Shred Downs

    Equals 27K.

    So based upon the hours played and my Shred Downs I hit the Record with a Average of 40 Shred downs a hour, or 13 per game.

  • @Demogorgeouse said:

    Whos gonna tell em that site isnt accurate

    Its as accurate as your Steam achievement count. Thats where the numbers come from.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551135#Comment_2551135

    Its as accurate as your Steam achievement count. Thats where the numbers come from.

    mandy said it wasnt tho

  • @Mr_K said:

    How does it feel to have 0 new competition after November?

    It feels freaking fantastic but thats ok. Because I plan on getting 100K within a year Lord willing. Im gonna break this record so hard no one thinks about matching it.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551135#Comment_2551135

    Its as accurate as your Steam achievement count. Thats where the numbers come from.

    On top of that I personally kept track in notebook form, excel form, I streamed a bit of it, And both sites are incredibly accurate.

  • Steam achievements continue to count after the set goal is reached. If your Steam profile is public those numbers can be read using Steam API. Thats how that site gathers data.

    So its as accurate as the game is at updating achievement counters.

  • Congrats.....

    What do you get for that?

    Respect? Maybe.

    Sounds like you don't sleep or work....No offense.

  • If you get 12 downs per game using Shred, that's around 1500 games on 41 days, or 36~37 games per day as Demo.

  • @Labrac said:

    If you get 12 downs per game using Shred, that's around 1500 games on 41 days, or 36~37 games per day as Demo.

    Sounds accurate to me.

  • @BrotherLove said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551159#Comment_2551159

    This is me bro. I tracked it on two sites and on a note book.

    https://dbd-stats.net/profile/76561198013398442

    You math is wrong. When I am trying I get 67 downs a hour, most of the time I am not trying. My Average game is more like 18-25 mins. lets do some Math ok. I am just a monster so please dont be hard on me.

    410 Hours

    Times 67 Shred Downs

    Equals 27K.

    So based upon the hours played and my Shred Downs I hit the Record with a Average of 40 Shred downs a hour, or 13 per game.

    I responded before you edited your post but thanks for the update.

    410 hours, 67 downs per hour (since that's your tryhard mode, that's the optimal number) gives us 27,470 downs, and assuming 1 down equals 1 hookstate that gives us 2,289.16... kills, roughly 572 games worth. That's giving us roughly 13 optimal games per day - still a big time investment, with your given average lengths, and even more expansive because who wants to be perfectly optimal 100% of the time?

  • @chargernick85 said:

    Congrats.....

    What do you get for that?

    Respect? Maybe.

    Sounds like you don't sleep or work....No offense.

    No Offense taken. My family was very supportive as I was doing the challenge especially in the last week. On the last 48 hours I pulled a all nighter to pass the current leader before they could see. I am a house husband, I cook, clean, homeschool and I am very lucky. Thank you for your question. I guess the biggest takeaway is a sense of pride and accomplishment. Its been over a decade since I was #1 in any game and it feels good to be able to say, in this one Statistic for a little while I was #1.

  • Sir for your health I must recommend you do not play that much DBD

  • @ElusivePukka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551206#Comment_2551206

    I responded before you edited your post but thanks for the update.

    410 hours, 67 downs per hour (since that's your tryhard mode, that's the optimal number) gives us 27,470 downs, and assuming 1 down equals 1 hookstate that gives us 2,289.16... kills, roughly 572 games worth. That's giving us roughly 13 games per day - still a big time investment, with your given average lengths.

    Yea it was literally like playing a lifetime of Demogorgon in only 41 days lol. Thing is I love him more now and I am far better at him than when I started. One famous Demo Player said it took him a year to get to 10K. So ... IDK but I am happy.

  • @BrotherLove said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551225#Comment_2551225

    No Offense taken. My family was very supportive as I was doing the challenge especially in the last week. On the last 48 hours I pulled a all nighter to pass the current leader before they could see. I am a house husband, I cook, clean, homeschool and I am very lucky. Thank you for your question. I guess the biggest takeaway is a sense of pride and accomplishment. Its been over a decade since I was #1 in any game and it feels good to be able to say, in this one Statistic for a little while I was #1.

    Fair enough. Well G/L with all that...Really

    My wife don't like the 3-5 games I play daily so could not imagine what she would do if I played like you.

    Yes I can she would either be gone before I wake or cut me before I wake....Either way no good.

  • @BrotherLove said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551242#Comment_2551242

    Yea it was literally like playing a lifetime of Demogorgon in only 41 days lol. Thing is I love him more now and I am far better at him than when I started. One famous Demo Player said it took him a year to get to 10K. So ... IDK but I am happy.

    I did a similar thing with Pig once upon a time, that inner need to strive for something can really hit hard. Best of luck for your next challenge - just remember, and I'm saying this with all the kindness I can, to touch grass.

  • @ScottJund said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551240#Comment_2551240

    Sir for your health I must recommend you do not play that much DBD

    Your one of my biggest Hero's Man. I don't claim to be the greatest skilled Demo. But I am one of the 4 Horsemen. Me, You, Bronx & MSA_Matai. God Bless you Scott. Thank you for the Advice!

  • @BrotherLove said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551247#Comment_2551247

    Your one of my biggest Hero's Man. I don't claim to be the greatest skilled Demo. But I am one of the 4 Horsemen. Me, You, Bronx & MSA_Matai. God Bless you Scott. Thank you for the Advice!

    This is interesting I'd like to know what you run on your demo build and add-ons! Good luck to ya!

  • @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551260#Comment_2551260

    This is interesting I'd like to know what you run on your demo build and add-ons! Good luck to ya!

    I play with no addos and no sound 85% of my games. I mention this because its why these perks are my favorite. Hoarder (For Long term information and to be nice to survivors), Lethal Pursuer (The quicker you get rid of pallets the stronger Demo Becomes), Bamboozle (Cause it changes how Tiles and Loops work), and Lightborne (Because no sound).

  • @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551260#Comment_2551260

    This is interesting I'd like to know what you run on your demo build and add-ons! Good luck to ya!

    Hoarder, Bamboozle, Lethal Pursuer & Lighborne

  • if you ever want to spice up your game play, you should try my build sometime. i have a lot of fun with it

    leprose lichen+unknown egg/ ruin corrupt agitation stbfl this build lets you play as casually or as sweaty as you need. You can patrol basement, gens and ruin simultaneously too which is nice, something Leatherface can't do.

  • @lauraa said:

    if you ever want to spice up your game play, you should try my build sometime. i have a lot of fun with it

    leprose lichen+unknown egg/ ruin corrupt agitation stbfl this build lets you play as casually or as sweaty as you need. You can patrol basement, gens and ruin simultaneously too which is nice, something Leatherface can't do.

    I am very grateful for your advice and build explanation, will try it thank you =)

  • Anyone who says "I'm the best at something" immediately becomes invalid for me.

  • @BrotherLove said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551982#Comment_2551982

    I am very grateful for your advice and build explanation, will try it thank you =)

    I'm something of a BP addict myself. Can I assume you'd trade out hoarders for bbq?

  • Do you still let them boop the snoot or is that just for Pig mains

  • @throwaway79465468797 said:

    Do you still let them boop the snoot or is that just for Pig mains

    I mean if its at the end of the game ill allow it lol

  • @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2552041#Comment_2552041

    I'm something of a BP addict myself. Can I assume you'd trade out hoarders for bbq?

    That Depends. Would you rather have immediate pressure? Or long term pressure. Which ever you choose replace the other information perk.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Anyone who says "I'm the best at something" immediately becomes invalid for me.

    Your response is a contradiction. I was very specific in how I was the best "By shred downs". And in other comments I further elaborate on other Demogorgon Mains. Statistically there is a Best at very specific things, its not a grey area.

  • Sure its an accomplishment but uh...regardless if its true or not do you not have any personal life? like, a job? A hobby? literally anything else? 18k+ downs is obscene in 45 days. You'd have to be straight up no lifing DBD to get those figures.

  • @RenRen said:

    Congrats?

    Thank you =)

  • @CPS said:

    You did this in 41 Days, how much time did you sacrifice taking care of your house husband duties... can I have a link to those house husband stats? Just asking for a friend...

    I homeschooled, took care of Chickens, Rabbits, cooking and cleaning. I will say my Family was especially patient the last week of my push. Killer ques are longer than they used to be and you'd be surprised what you can get done in 8 mins LUL

  • @TacitusKilgore said:

    Sure its an accomplishment but uh...regardless if its true or not do you not have any personal life? like, a job? A hobby? literally anything else? 18k+ downs is obscene in 45 days. You'd have to be straight up no lifing DBD to get those figures.

    Yea the crazy thing is I enjoy DBD even more now lol. Since SBMM DBD has been a super happy no stress place to play as killer.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Anyone who says "I'm the best at something" immediately becomes invalid for me.

    especially when the linked website only lists pc players, so there could be better console players.

‹ 1 2