I am the #1 Demogorgon AMA

I went from 0 Shred Downs to Leader currently at 18K+ and I did this in only 41 Days. I love Demo and would love to share tips with others. Feel free to ask away.

Comments

  • @SlothGirly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2552232#Comment_2552232

    especially when the linked website only lists pc players, so there could be better console players.

    I dont have the ability to fix that. What we have is what we have. The statistics we have Say I am #1. But your comment is exactly why I am going to go for 100k Shred Downs.

  • Congrats on the achievement! How do you see the ranking for everyone tho ? I wanna see something

  • @DatFastBoi said:

    Congrats on the achievement! How do you see the ranking for everyone tho ? I wanna see something

    If you enjoy the website and wish to support me, you can help me pay the hosting bills by donating through Ko-Fi :) This will also let me add more features in the future! You can also share the website with your friends!


    https://dbd.onteh.net.au/

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Congrats! I am also counting the stats for Bubba :) currently up there, maybe some day number 1

    I believe in you! I used to really love Bubba, but TBH the comments at end game eventually got to me. lol no matter how nice I was on him. Oh snap #3 Congrats bro! A fellow bubba enthusiast =). Pleasure to meet you.

  • I actually found your profile on the statistics site (hope you don't mind) and it says you put 215 hours on DBD in the last two weeks. That's almost 15 hours and a half of DBD per day.

  • Portals next to gens or between gens?

  • Is it a good idea to use your shred when a survivor is about 8-10 meters away from you in the open?

  • @Labrac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551240#Comment_2551240

    I actually found your profile on the statistics site (hope you don't mind) and it says you put 215 hours on DBD in the last two weeks. That's almost 15 hours and a half of DBD per day.

    Yea those are all live hours too lol. Im not padding anything. Basically I watch Youtube/Twitch while I play DBD, so I have the sound off and I am playing most games on Auto Pilot.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    Portals next to gens or between gens?

    So I save my 6 Portals. If I dont need them I dont use them. If the game gets down to 2 gens left, then I pick my 3 gen. 1 on top of each gen (So I can see if they are on the gen), 1 close to each gen but hidden Ideally in the middle of Gen 1&2 2&3 3&1. If that makes sense. I have never lost a game using portals this way.

  • @Yords said:

    Is it a good idea to use your shred when a survivor is about 8-10 meters away from you in the open?

    It depends on the survivor. Everyone runs differently. Are they looking back at me like I am Leo Decaprio? Then I wait until I am close or they enter a narrow tile. I like to M2 for both first and second hit. But m1 into a m2 is ideal. Every survivor runs different and getting used to 360's takes a while. So to answer the question, if the survivor is just running in a strait line, go for it.

1 2 ›