I'm not sure. spring trap might still be a possibility (updated for the teaser) debunked. Or not

(This is mostly speculation)

I'm still rooting for pin head

But supposedly the lawsuit it's been going through has ended recently now I ask has enough time passed for them to work on it and do all of these almost perfectly lines teases

Re looking at all the the letters we got

We got siaerhell

Just the way how these letters were dropped in simmlar ways to spring trap was revealed

It could spell "I am still here: the first line when spring trap was revealed

All the letters we have currently every letter except. ,/m,t/ can be rearranged and we still have 4 days until ptb

And if your thinking theres not enough i's in the misspelled circus if you use both of them it fits evenly.


With the redhering perk could be both metaphorical and literal

Right now almost everyone is dead set on hellraiser. The description of red hering is people listen to what's the loudest.

And in fnaf 3 you literally use red herrings the entire game to keep him away from you as long as possible

Also explaining the pin in the wheel

Memory is a little fuzzy on this part but I I rember in the phone calls the phone guy says try not no move too much or breath on the spring locks as it could cause a spring failure causing pins and spring to go in your lungs

Thanks, itslat3ncy they said the same thing but I didt know

==========teaser update=========

The first thing I thought when the teaser driped was its pin head because pin head was released in 1987 so was the bite of 87 they counter each other

But for a little bit there was a blob

So I took it and went through some color schemes on my phone and got this

20210813_111536.jpg

Personally I see a face similar to spring traps but I'll let you decide I fcb you see that

===== brighter image for vision ====

20210813_112435.jpg

===========debunked ===========

Thanks to good boy karu and behaviors messup I can say I'm 90%sure its not fnaf anymore

image.png

===========new theory ==========

This is all personal I dont think the leaks legit this time. Every chapter so far has been listed chapter xviii ect.

(This part is a bit of denial)

There is the chance of human error but they have been doing this for almost 3 years now without a mistake other than ash I'm 90% sure its pin head but I like the under dog.

Dosent it seem sus that they would mess up on one thing and nothing else after probably the most teased chapter/paragraph and not fix the leak

Leaks are not supposed to be talked about on the fourms but then it gets merged with another post with no statement. Might be due to a nda agreement but cant be positive on that.

===============================

Honorable mention it's the seventh year anvisery of fnaf and a teaser for a remastered maybe free roam fnaf1 has ben announced. 5 days ago when the letters started appearing.

Scot handed the design over to a company but he still approves of things.

Comments

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428622#Comment_2428622

    Do you really think they will call it hellraiser teaser and then not be it.

    There is trying to bamboozle someone and there is straight up lying.

    Having watched the movie today since i've never seen it it's very clear the flower in the tv refers to pinhead

    Also nice was the movie good I haven't seen them

  • @Jetsallday24x said:

    I'm honestly people have bought into this Springtrap theory. The guy who created FNAF literally just got canceled for donating to Donald's Trump campaign and Anti LGBT groups. You think BHVR wants that PR nightmare to bring a few kids over to dbd? LMAO

    This

  • Hope we get a Kristy Cotton legendary skin for pinhead

  • So far I see two options:

    1. All the evidence point to hell raiser. Raise Hell, the TV, and the leak all point to it. Seems like a closed case.

    2. The Dev intentionally made it all look like Hellraiser in order to throw people for a big surprise.

    I find number 2 least likely. What is the point of having a big teaser puzzle for people to solve, only to be trolled and have the Devs say 'ha ha you fools! We made it look like Hellraiser but its really FNAF!'... that wouldn't make anyone feel good and also make no one trust bhvr teasing future chapters. It would be bad pr.

    Look, I want fnaf as well, but now is not the time. One day soon and hopefully it will be a full chapter ^^

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2424754#Comment_2424754

    People mention it each time FNAF gets posted on the forums, and it's getting ridiculous.

    While it's true Scott Cawthon did donate to... err... quite the politicians, that doesn't automatically make him anti-LGBT, and he wasn't even cancelled for it either. He never said he donated to them because of the whole LGBT stuff, he donated to them because he thought they'd run the country well, and he donated to both parties.

    He explained this in a Reddit post (hyperlinked). He donated $50k anonymously to an LGBT charity stream (also hyperlinked) after the whole thing.

    I'm just tired of people trying to bring up politics on this damn forum, this happens every single time FNAF is mentioned on here, people trying to find ways to hate on Scott and FNAF even more.

    Thanks for saying this! People like to see everything black and white and demonize anyone who isn't 100% aligned with their morals/ideals/political views. Its messed up and I fear for the future since that mentality seems to be growing.

  • Fnaf threads are starting to feel like a personal attack at this point.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428644#Comment_2428644

    It was allright

    Didn't really satisfy my curiosity of who pinhead actually is as he wasen't that much in the movie ^^'

    Might watch the second one tomorrow. I guess it's kinda like a Friday the 13th case where Jason also wasen't really present in the first movie

    He’s not really the main villain in one or two. You do get more of his backstory in two.

    I think with film 3+ they move into more of Friday 13th/Halloween/Elm Street slasher formula. Pinhead turns up and kills a bunch of people, that kind of thing.

  • Here's an extremely unlikely plot twist what if it's both?

  • @Afius said:

    Here's an extremely unlikely plot twist what if it's both?

    Highly doubt we have never had 2 chapters drop at the same time ever

    As much as I would love that to appease both sides i dont think that's likely.

    I'm willing to listen to any reasoning for what brought that up to you tho

  • @Afius said:

    Here's an extremely unlikely plot twist what if it's both?

    Considering how broken some of the more recent releases were... I'm not sure we should even want this.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428976#Comment_2428976

    Highly doubt we have never had 2 chapters drop at the same time ever

    As much as I would love that to appease both sides i dont think that's likely.

    I'm willing to listen to any reasoning for what brought that up to you tho

    I just thought it'd be hilarious that the devs have us bantering and debating and they plan to release them both. Probably a .00001% possibility but thought of it would make some funny forum posts following reveal.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428976#Comment_2428976

    Considering how broken some of the more recent releases were... I'm not sure we should even want this.

    I'm actually one of the people that would prefer a QoL chapter over new content so they can stop breaking and re-breaking stuff

  • I'll admit I'm more for Springtrap then I am Pinhead. I do have a question.

    They revealed the word HELL, which points to Pinhead. But they revealed it in a way that, really, only Scott Cawthon reveals FNAF clues. SO, Why would the Devs reveal a Hellraiser clue in the most FNAF way possible, knowing full well that the player base recognizes it as the most FNAF way possible?

  • @Sandt21 said:

    I'll admit I'm more for Springtrap then I am Pinhead. I do have a question.

    They revealed the word HELL, which points to Pinhead. But they revealed it in a way that, really, only Scott Cawthon reveals FNAF clues. SO, Why would the Devs reveal a Hellraiser clue in the most FNAF way possible, knowing full well that the player base recognizes it as the most FNAF way possible?

    Scott Cawthon didn't invent the audio spectrograph, nor was he the first person to hide clues like that. Look up "Trials Evolution riddle" - and that's just the most famous example, which came out two years before FNAF 1.

    The devs didn't give a single thought to any franchise except Hellraiser, because that's what the next chapter is.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429127#Comment_2429127

    Scott Cawthon didn't invent the audio spectrograph, nor was he the first person to hide clues like that. Look up "Trials Evolution riddle" - and that's just the most famous example, which came out two years before FNAF 1.

    The devs didn't give a single thought to any franchise except Hellraiser, because that's what the next chapter is.

    Funny how you agree that people should be more accepting of fan bases

    but then immediately Say no your wrong. when thing over lap related to fnaf

    I'm not saying it's not hell raiser but fnaf has a possibilty but not likely

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429134#Comment_2429134

    Funny how you agree that people should be more accepting of fan bases

    but then immediately Say no your wrong. when thing over lap related to fnaf

    I'm not saying it's not hell raiser but fnaf has a possibilty but not likely

    Telling someone they are wrong about a prediction does not mean you don't accept an entire fanbase.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429134#Comment_2429134

    Funny how you agree that people should be more accepting of fan bases

    but then immediately Say no your wrong. when thing over lap related to fnaf

    I'm not saying it's not hell raiser but fnaf has a possibilty but not likely

    "Accepting" doesn't mean I should pretend that false information is accurate just because it comes from certain people.

    The next chapter is Hellraiser, this is an objective, immutable fact. Denying this fact that everyone already knows is about half the reason why people aren't more accepting of your fandom.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429163#Comment_2429163

    Telling someone they are wrong about a prediction does not mean you don't accept an entire fanbase.

    That is understandable.

    But they have several time have said

    It's not fnaf its hell raiser and there is no room for dispute.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429174#Comment_2429174

    That is understandable.

    But they have several time have said

    It's not fnaf its hell raiser and there is no room for dispute.

    They're not wrong in that regard.

  • But there is a small pocket for dispute if we used a number scale and each clue is worth a 1 point

    Hell raiser would be 13 then fnaf would be 12

    With only the leak being the difference. Which even then is still not entirely reliable.

    Due to it being on only one language and not following their trend or dead chapter XVIIII teaser ect.

    Instead it says dead by daylight hell raiser teaser. That is only my opinion though

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429179#Comment_2429179

    But there is a small pocket for dispute if we used a number scale and each clue is worth a 1 point

    Hell raiser would be 13 then fnaf would be 12

    With only the leak being the difference. Which even then is still not entirely reliable.

    Due to it being on only one language and not following their trend or dead chapter XVIIII teaser ect.

    Instead it says dead by daylight hell raiser teaser. That is only my opinion though

    Please show me the math that led you to those specific numbers.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429223#Comment_2429223

    Please show me the math that led you to those specific numbers.

    Fine I took a count off the top of my head here's a more in depth example

    Raise hell all of those letter is 1 each that's 9

    all of those letters can fit into I am still here the quote for the reveal of spring trap

    9 for fnaf

    The pin in the board is obvious for pin head so that's 10 for hell raiser

    But a spring lock is a lock that can hold mechanic locks such as pins or bolts That's also 10 for fnaf

    then we got ace in the cage I haven't seen much about hell raiser but apparently it supposed to represents someone trapped in a box.

    Hell raiser 11

    But it could also signify that they are just trapped and afton is trapped inside that sute

    Fnaf 11

    Then the teaser

    You got the 1987 the year hell raiser was released and the point of the incident at fnaf

    12:12

    The tv is the same one for the hospital scene in the movie but there is also a verry similar one on the table in fnaf.

    13:13

    The only thing that let's hell raiser have the lead right now is the leak that may not even be real but I'll put a point on it.

    Hell raiser 14

    Fnaf 13

    Ohh the flower that appears

    Here I grabbed the images off google

    20210814_184401.jpg

    Here's the flower that appears in the movie


    20210814_184421.jpg

    Here's the "flower" that appears in the teaser

    To me they dont look anything alike other than color

    And when you edit them with color filters and brightness you get this

    20210813_121233.jpg 20210813_112435.jpg


    Anything I missed

    Also sorry it took so long I was playing matches in between this

  • We cant confirm its spring trap. But also cant debunk hell raiser. And your probably right its probably hell raiser with its 8.7m views

    But fnaf isint that far off one yt channel of fnaf has 1.7m subs

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429230#Comment_2429230

    Fine I took a count off the top of my head here's a more in depth example

    Raise hell all of those letter is 1 each that's 9

    all of those letters can fit into I am still here the quote for the reveal of spring trap

    9 for fnaf

    The pin in the board is obvious for pin head so that's 10 for hell raiser

    But a spring lock is a lock that can hold mechanic locks such as pins or bolts That's also 10 for fnaf

    then we got ace in the cage I haven't seen much about hell raiser but apparently it supposed to represents someone trapped in a box.

    Hell raiser 11

    But it could also signify that they are just trapped and afton is trapped inside that sute

    Fnaf 11

    Then the teaser

    You got the 1987 the year hell raiser was released and the point of the incident at fnaf

    12:12

    The tv is the same one for the hospital scene in the movie but there is also a verry similar one on the table in fnaf.

    13:13

    The only thing that let's hell raiser have the lead right now is the leak that may not even be real but I'll put a point on it.

    Hell raiser 14

    Fnaf 13

    Anything I missed

    Also sorry it took so long I was playing matches in between this

    Letters - Until the quote is fully finished, this is not a point to FNAF. "I a sill here" isn't coherent whereas "Raise Hell" is fully coherent. To be fair, if the quote does become fully formed, this basically becomes 100% FNAF, but until then, this points 100% to Hellraiser and not FNAF.

    Springlock - This means nothing unless the devs teased a springlock. Not a point to FNAF. I shouldn't have to explain why this is a point to Hellraiser.

    Ace cage - I don't really know Hellraiser, so I don't know if the cage thing is specific to anything in Hellraiser. The Afton thing is a huge reach. I can't say I'd give the point to Hellraiser, but I would not give the point to FNAF for this.

    1987 - This is the only thing that I would give to FNAF, but I would equally give it to Hellraiser as well.

    TV - Way way way more of a point to Hellraiser than FNAF due to the image inside the tv being a reference to the scene from Hellraiser. "FNAF has tvs too" is weak.

    Leak - Nothing needs to be said.

    If we're going by your system, I'd set it at 5-1 in favor of Hellraiser (the only reason I'm not giving it 6-1 is because the Ace Cage thing is a bit generic for me).

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429357#Comment_2429357

    We cant confirm its spring trap. But also cant debunk hell raiser. And your probably right its probably hell raiser with its 8.7m views

    But fnaf isint that far off one yt channel of fnaf has 1.7m subs

    While I agree we can't be sure until last moment, I don't quite get your comparison. 8m views where? And why yt subs?

    I mean, I understand you're trying to compare franchises popularity, probably to answer the question which one would make more MONEH. But it's pretty obvious FNaF is a definite winner here. It's fresh, it's extremely popular, it comes from a gaming world. Hellraiser is just a meh movie franchise by today's standards, sure it's iconic among film buffs, but it stopped being massively popular somewhere between '05-'10 period, with fanbase not only stopping it's growth but starting to die out. And how many of these movie fans ended up being gamers? Not trying to trigger anyone of course, I absolutely respect hellraiser fans, but facts are facts. Though I don't even think financial concerns matter at this point, with Cote wanting Hellraiser in the game purely because he seems to be a fan himself, so again - why those comparrisons?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429163#Comment_2429163

    "Accepting" doesn't mean I should pretend that false information is accurate just because it comes from certain people.

    The next chapter is Hellraiser, this is an objective, immutable fact. Denying this fact that everyone already knows is about half the reason why people aren't more accepting of your fandom.

    I honestly hope it's FNaF solely out of spite. I genuinely get ticked off seeing you on this forum telling others are wrong, and Hellraiser (which I do think WILL be the Chapter we get) is ImMuTaBlE fAcT. They have NEVER stated it is Hellraiser, not officially at least. The whole chinese Hellraiser_Teaser leak has only been from one person, people just reposted the same image. Sure, the letters spell out 'Hell' and 'Raise', but those CAN tie into FNaF. As someone said earlier in this thread, the flower in the TV, while very similar to the one in the 1987 film, isn't exact. The TV is, sure, but the flower isn't. 1987 also ties into FNaF and Hellraiser.


    You can say that you think it's Hellraiser, but unless you work at BHVR and know with the utmost certainty, stop trying to talk down others and say "You're wrong, it's fAcT that it's Hellraiser".

  • @Bluebird said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429175#Comment_2429175

    I honestly hope it's FNaF solely out of spite. I genuinely get ticked off seeing you on this forum telling others are wrong, and Hellraiser (which I do think WILL be the Chapter we get) is ImMuTaBlE fAcT. They have NEVER stated it is Hellraiser, not officially at least. The whole chinese Hellraiser_Teaser leak has only been from one person, people just reposted the same image. Sure, the letters spell out 'Hell' and 'Raise', but those CAN tie into FNaF. As someone said earlier in this thread, the flower in the TV, while very similar to the one in the 1987 film, isn't exact. The TV is, sure, but the flower isn't. 1987 also ties into FNaF and Hellraiser.

    You can say that you think it's Hellraiser, but unless you work at BHVR and know with the utmost certainty, stop trying to talk down others and say "You're wrong, it's fAcT that it's Hellraiser".

    It's Hellraiser. There REALLY is no way to argue otherwise, short of a massive troll on BHVR's part.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429382#Comment_2429382

    Letters - Until the quote is fully finished, this is not a point to FNAF. "I a sill here" isn't coherent whereas "Raise Hell" is fully coherent. To be fair, if the quote does become fully formed, this basically becomes 100% FNAF, but until then, this points 100% to Hellraiser and not FNAF.

    Springlock - This means nothing unless the devs teased a springlock. Not a point to FNAF. I shouldn't have to explain why this is a point to Hellraiser.

    Ace cage - I don't really know Hellraiser, so I don't know if the cage thing is specific to anything in Hellraiser. The Afton thing is a huge reach. I can't say I'd give the point to Hellraiser, but I would not give the point to FNAF for this.

    1987 - This is the only thing that I would give to FNAF, but I would equally give it to Hellraiser as well.

    TV - Way way way more of a point to Hellraiser than FNAF due to the image inside the tv being a reference to the scene from Hellraiser. "FNAF has tvs too" is weak.

    Leak - Nothing needs to be said.

    If we're going by your system, I'd set it at 5-1 in favor of Hellraiser (the only reason I'm not giving it 6-1 is because the Ace Cage thing is a bit generic for me).

    But if you re arrange those letters

    All your missing form I am still here is an extra i,m,t and you could use the extra I form misspelled circus to make it m,t

    If they showed a spring lock that would be a dead give away

    (Question dose anything irl use a spring lock) if several thing than forget that part

    The ace in the cage: might be far fetch but it might not but if you wish I'll take a point away from both

    H13:f12

    And if you dont trust leaks

    Then it would be even 12:12

    But on the odds that the leaks legit 13:12

    I'm slow to response

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429477#Comment_2429477

    It was a rhetorical question. Don't @ me again, I won't respond to you.

    You just did respond :)

  • @Bluebird said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429175#Comment_2429175

    I honestly hope it's FNaF solely out of spite. I genuinely get ticked off seeing you on this forum telling others are wrong, and Hellraiser (which I do think WILL be the Chapter we get) is ImMuTaBlE fAcT. They have NEVER stated it is Hellraiser, not officially at least. The whole chinese Hellraiser_Teaser leak has only been from one person, people just reposted the same image. Sure, the letters spell out 'Hell' and 'Raise', but those CAN tie into FNaF. As someone said earlier in this thread, the flower in the TV, while very similar to the one in the 1987 film, isn't exact. The TV is, sure, but the flower isn't. 1987 also ties into FNaF and Hellraiser.

    You can say that you think it's Hellraiser, but unless you work at BHVR and know with the utmost certainty, stop trying to talk down others and say "You're wrong, it's fAcT that it's Hellraiser".

    Exactly its probably hell raiser but theres still the possibility it's not and I'm sticking with my opinion until I see they copyright logo

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429420#Comment_2429420

    But if you re arrange those letters

    All your missing form I am still here is an extra i,m,t and you could use the extra I form misspelled circus to make it m,t

    If they showed a spring lock that would be a dead give away

    And could violate a nd agreement

    (Question dose anything irl use a spring lock) if several thing than forget that part

    The ace in the cage: might be far fetch but it might not but if you wish I'll take a point away from both

    H13:f12

    And if you dont trust leaks

    Then it would be even 12:12

    But on the odds that the leaks legit 13:12

    I'm slow to response

    Unless those letters happen, it spells nothing from FNAF. Agree or disagree?

    They did not show a springlock. So it indicates absolutely nothing about FNAF.

    Also, leaks from an official source are very hard to deny.

  • Can you imagine that all this fuss between FNAF and Hellraiser was in vain and the next killer is original? I think there was war there.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429578#Comment_2429578

    Unless those letters happen, it spells nothing from FNAF. Agree or disagree?

    They did not show a springlock. So it indicates absolutely nothing about FNAF.

    Also, leaks from an official source are very hard to deny.

    Spring locks hold mechanical parts in place such as pins and bolts useing a spring to balance it for movement with steadiness

    And yes it's hard to debunk from an official source. But like you said I'd the devs are trolling then it's not legit.

    But the odds of that are low so I'm counting it

  • @Jarol said:

    Can you imagine that all this fuss between FNAF and Hellraiser was in vain and the next killer is original? I think there was war there.

    At this point I'm accepting of that as long as it's a decent chapter in both game play and performance

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429601#Comment_2429601

    Spring locks hold mechanical parts in place such as pins and bolts useing a spring to balance it for movement with steadiness

    Agree or disagree on the point I made regarding the letters?

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429607#Comment_2429607

    Agree or disagree on the point I made regarding the letters?

    Disagree

    because if they spelled it out to us it would warrant a search for nda violation. so making it look like one thing while it's another would avoid that

    Sorta agree now I get what your saying now but some of my other points still stand

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429615#Comment_2429615

    Disagree

    because if they spelled it out to us it would warrant a search for nda violation. so making it look like one thing while it's another would avoid that

    That's not true, though. That's not how a nondisclosure agreement works.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429578#Comment_2429578

    Unless those letters happen, it spells nothing from FNAF. Agree or disagree?

    They did not show a springlock. So it indicates absolutely nothing about FNAF.

    Also, leaks from an official source are very hard to deny.

    Has anyone else tried going on Bilibili, finding the video, and checking what the file is downloaded as? I have only ever seen the same picture myself, and I tried searching for the video, but could never find it. The sole reason I do not believe the Bilibili leak is because someone can easily doctor the photo for quick and easy clout.

  • @Bluebird said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429590#Comment_2429590

    Unfortunately, if I'm wrong and it's not FNaF, I have to play perk-less, offering-less, addon-less Trapper and get a Merciless.

    Uhh I recomend not playing then keep your tank at 5 to. Because its not likely but not impossible

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429625#Comment_2429625

    That's not true, though. That's not how a nondisclosure agreement works.

    How dose it work then?

  • @Bluebird said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429601#Comment_2429601

    Has anyone else tried going on Bilibili, finding the video, and checking what the file is downloaded as? I have only ever seen the same picture myself, and I tried searching for the video, but could never find it. The sole reason I do not believe the Bilibili leak is because someone can easily doctor the photo for quick and easy clout.

    No I dont even know where to look

  • It’s getting embarrassing if you still believe the next chapter is FNAF…

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429230#Comment_2429230

    Fine I took a count off the top of my head here's a more in depth example

    Raise hell all of those letter is 1 each that's 9

    all of those letters can fit into I am still here the quote for the reveal of spring trap

    9 for fnaf

    The pin in the board is obvious for pin head so that's 10 for hell raiser

    But a spring lock is a lock that can hold mechanic locks such as pins or bolts That's also 10 for fnaf

    then we got ace in the cage I haven't seen much about hell raiser but apparently it supposed to represents someone trapped in a box.

    Hell raiser 11

    But it could also signify that they are just trapped and afton is trapped inside that sute

    Fnaf 11

    Then the teaser

    You got the 1987 the year hell raiser was released and the point of the incident at fnaf

    12:12

    The tv is the same one for the hospital scene in the movie but there is also a verry similar one on the table in fnaf.

    13:13

    The only thing that let's hell raiser have the lead right now is the leak that may not even be real but I'll put a point on it.

    Hell raiser 14

    Fnaf 13

    Anything I missed

    Also sorry it took so long I was playing matches in between this

    You've made some pretty solid points and agree with it all


    Until the trailer drops we will never know

  • @YuisPinkBob said:

    It’s getting embarrassing if you still believe the next chapter is FNAF…

    I dont think it is but theres still a possibly

  • Good job only reading the first sentense, bud. Nothing else to expect from FNaF hating kids though :P

  • To add something neutral. The TV came on, and we were about to watch Hellraiser ...... then it turned off.

    Did it turn off because;

    1. Its a trailer

    2. Didn't want Hellraiser thus we're getting something else.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    To add something neutral. The TV came on, and we were about to watch Hellraiser ...... then it turned off.

    Did it turn off because;

    1. Its a trailer

    2. Didn't want Hellraiser thus we're getting something else.

    Probably 1 but I like the creativity

  • Anyone under a nondisclosure agreement is not allowed to share information deemed confidential to other parties.

  • @Bluebird said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429601#Comment_2429601

    Has anyone else tried going on Bilibili, finding the video, and checking what the file is downloaded as? I have only ever seen the same picture myself, and I tried searching for the video, but could never find it. The sole reason I do not believe the Bilibili leak is because someone can easily doctor the photo for quick and easy clout.

    I cannot read Chinese, Google Translate is not helping me with this, and I have no idea how to navigate Bilibili. The best I can do currently is provide the video in question:

    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Eq4y1S7zp?from=search&seid=10518341895464172379

    EDIT: Found this at the top of the comments section, courtesy of Google Translate:

    Brothers, don't guess, the official video download is named Hellraiser_Teaser_FINAL_with_sound

    Safe to say that at the very least, the file name DID have Hellraiser in it, even if I have no idea how to find it.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429642#Comment_2429642

    Anyone under a nondisclosure agreement is not allowed to share information deemed confidential to other parties.

    Other parties isint sharing it to the public still sharing it to them even indirectly

1 2 3 4