I'm not sure. spring trap might still be a possibility (updated for the teaser) debunked. Or not

(This is mostly speculation)

I'm still rooting for pin head

But supposedly the lawsuit it's been going through has ended recently now I ask has enough time passed for them to work on it and do all of these almost perfectly lines teases

Re looking at all the the letters we got

We got siaerhell

Just the way how these letters were dropped in simmlar ways to spring trap was revealed

It could spell "I am still here: the first line when spring trap was revealed

All the letters we have currently every letter except. ,/m,t/ can be rearranged and we still have 4 days until ptb

And if your thinking theres not enough i's in the misspelled circus if you use both of them it fits evenly.


With the redhering perk could be both metaphorical and literal

Right now almost everyone is dead set on hellraiser. The description of red hering is people listen to what's the loudest.

And in fnaf 3 you literally use red herrings the entire game to keep him away from you as long as possible

Also explaining the pin in the wheel

Memory is a little fuzzy on this part but I I rember in the phone calls the phone guy says try not no move too much or breath on the spring locks as it could cause a spring failure causing pins and spring to go in your lungs

Thanks, itslat3ncy they said the same thing but I didt know

==========teaser update=========

The first thing I thought when the teaser driped was its pin head because pin head was released in 1987 so was the bite of 87 they counter each other

But for a little bit there was a blob

So I took it and went through some color schemes on my phone and got this

20210813_111536.jpg

Personally I see a face similar to spring traps but I'll let you decide I fcb you see that

===== brighter image for vision ====

20210813_112435.jpg

===========debunked ===========

Thanks to good boy karu and behaviors messup I can say I'm 90%sure its not fnaf anymore

image.png

===========new theory ==========

This is all personal I dont think the leaks legit this time. Every chapter so far has been listed chapter xviii ect.

(This part is a bit of denial)

There is the chance of human error but they have been doing this for almost 3 years now without a mistake other than ash I'm 90% sure its pin head but I like the under dog.

Dosent it seem sus that they would mess up on one thing and nothing else after probably the most teased chapter/paragraph and not fix the leak

Leaks are not supposed to be talked about on the fourms but then it gets merged with another post with no statement. Might be due to a nda agreement but cant be positive on that.

===============================

Honorable mention it's the seventh year anvisery of fnaf and a teaser for a remastered maybe free roam fnaf1 has ben announced. 5 days ago when the letters started appearing.

Scot handed the design over to a company but he still approves of things.

Comments

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429677#Comment_2429677

    Other parties isint sharing it to the public still sharing it to them even indirectly

    My point is that using the phrase "I am still here" is not inherently breaking a nondisclosure agreement, especially if BHVR and the FNAF license holder agrees to it.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429677#Comment_2429677

    Other parties isint sharing it to the public still sharing it to them even indirectly

    Do you genuinely think all these teasers and what they're sharing right now isn't agreed upon with the license holder? They know what they are and aren't allowed to show.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429697#Comment_2429697

    My point is that using the phrase "I am still here" is not inherently breaking a nondisclosure agreement, especially if BHVR and the FNAF license holder agrees to it.

    Ahh I see they cant share it to to x company is it possible to have them bot directly reveal it but allow teases

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429702#Comment_2429702

    Ahh I see they cant share it to to x company is it possible to have them bot directly reveal it but allow teases

    They're allowed to reveal whatever they want as long as the other party gives the okay. If they both agree to reveal "I'm still here," that's fair game.

    Going back to this whole thing, they have not revealed "I'm still here." If the intent was for the message to say "I'm still here," they'd just reveal more letters to make that happen. The fact that they haven't means that that isn't the message they are trying to convey.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429763#Comment_2429763

    They're allowed to reveal whatever they want as long as the other party gives the okay. If they both agree to reveal "I'm still here," that's fair game.

    Going back to this whole thing, they have not revealed "I'm still here." If the intent was for the message to say "I'm still here," they'd just reveal more letters to make that happen. The fact that they haven't means that that isn't the message they are trying to convey.

    Hmm there may be something I have missed but that dose stop that theory pretty well. For now

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429382#Comment_2429382

    You've made some pretty solid points and agree with it all

    Until the trailer drops we will never know

    Late to this thanks

    I'm willing to listen to counter points and so far tag has been the only person to make me go back on two of my points

  • BHVR could show an official picture of Pinhead, and all the FNAF fans will still be like, "... here's why it can still be Springtrap". ๐Ÿ˜„

  • @SweetTerror said:

    BHVR could show an official picture of Pinhead, and all the FNAF fans will still be like, "... here's why it can still be Springtrap". ๐Ÿ˜„

    If its official with that trademark I will admit I was wrong until then I'm sticking with my opinion unless proven fool proof wrong

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429382#Comment_2429382

    Letters - Until the quote is fully finished, this is not a point to FNAF. "I a sill here" isn't coherent whereas "Raise Hell" is fully coherent. To be fair, if the quote does become fully formed, this basically becomes 100% FNAF, but until then, this points 100% to Hellraiser and not FNAF.

    Springlock - This means nothing unless the devs teased a springlock. Not a point to FNAF. I shouldn't have to explain why this is a point to Hellraiser.

    Ace cage - I don't really know Hellraiser, so I don't know if the cage thing is specific to anything in Hellraiser. The Afton thing is a huge reach. I can't say I'd give the point to Hellraiser, but I would not give the point to FNAF for this.

    1987 - This is the only thing that I would give to FNAF, but I would equally give it to Hellraiser as well.

    TV - Way way way more of a point to Hellraiser than FNAF due to the image inside the tv being a reference to the scene from Hellraiser. "FNAF has tvs too" is weak.

    Leak - Nothing needs to be said.

    If we're going by your system, I'd set it at 5-1 in favor of Hellraiser (the only reason I'm not giving it 6-1 is because the Ace Cage thing is a bit generic for me).

    I can explain Ace in the cage. So the box that must be solved in order to bring the Cenobites to our world is a huge pocket dimension (Hell) anyone who completed the puzzle would be dragged to hell and trapped inside the box for all eternity.

    Ace in a cage is just a little nod being trapped in hell

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429420#Comment_2429420

    I can explain Ace in the cage. So the box that must be solved in order to bring the Cenobites to our world is a huge pocket dimension (Hell) anyone who completed the puzzle would be dragged to hell and trapped inside the box for all eternity.

    Ace in a cage is just a little nod being trapped in hell

    Maybe it could have an alternative motive but that sounds logical to me

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430962#Comment_2430962

    Maybe it could have an alternative motive but that sounds logical to me

    I highly doubt it.

    See, Bhvr could be in finial ruins by teasing a chapter concept and releasing something completely different. That is lawsuit worthy.

    Not only that, there is also the Pin, a unique model solely designed and released in a photo, I don't think Springtrap's name will suddenly change to SpringPin to support the fnaf theory..

    The flower is different in the TV, yes. Bhvr has a tendency to copy juuuusssttt enough info that confusingly relates to a chapter. It's been done so many times in previous chapters, my personal favorite was Ghostface's disturbing ass Audio files.

    Speaking of Audio files, one of Hellraiser's was also in the audio file as well. It was stupid close. I have to do a ridiculous amount of searching in order to find it the previous file.

    But, it is 100% safe to say is that it is Hellraiser, we have the old Audio file, the flower reference, the literal phrase saying "Raise Hell."

    No offense to the fnaf fandom, but... how can we be more clear...?

  • I'm pretty confident it's pinhead. There's a reason why they posted the bell emjoi along with the TV showing a glimpse of the red flower. Both signify the summoning of the cenobites. As referenced in the hellraiser movie.

  • Imo the best way to introduce Pinhead sould be by him saying something like "The puzzle, you sloved it. I came" as a reference to the fact that we were so interested in finishing this teaser puzzle that the cenobites came.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    Imo the best way to introduce Pinhead sould be by him saying something like "The puzzle, you sloved it. I came" as a reference to the fact that we were so interested in finishing this teaser puzzle that the cenobites came.

    Yes, oh my lord that's brilliant

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430968#Comment_2430968

    I highly doubt it.

    See, Bhvr could be in finial ruins by teasing a chapter concept and releasing something completely different. That is lawsuit worthy.

    Not only that, there is also the Pin, a unique model solely designed and released in a photo, I don't think Springtrap's name will suddenly change to SpringPin to support the fnaf theory..

    The flower is different in the TV, yes. Bhvr has a tendency to copy juuuusssttt enough info that confusingly relates to a chapter. It's been done so many times in previous chapters, my personal favorite was Ghostface's disturbing ass Audio files.

    Speaking of Audio files, one of Hellraiser's was also in the audio file as well. It was stupid close. I have to do a ridiculous amount of searching in order to find it the previous file.

    But, it is 100% safe to say is that it is Hellraiser, we have the old Audio file, the flower reference, the literal phrase saying "Raise Hell."

    No offense to the fnaf fandom, but... how can we be more clear...?

    I, too, believe it is Hellraiser, however I have to point out the pin isn't a unique model. The same pins exist on the Coldwind Farm Hooks. I noticed it myself today when... I was hanging on them... ๐Ÿ˜…

  • @LiquidSwordsman said:

    I'm pretty confident it's pinhead. There's a reason why they posted the bell emjoi along with the TV showing a glimpse of the red flower. Both signify the summoning of the cenobites. As referenced in the hellraiser movie.

    That is true but every night you complete in fnaf is followed by a ringing bell

  • @Pukenplag said:

    Imo the best way to introduce Pinhead sould be by him saying something like "The puzzle, you sloved it. I came" as a reference to the fact that we were so interested in finishing this teaser puzzle that the cenobites came.

    If that was the case I would 110% belive its hellraiser.

  • @Bluebird said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431024#Comment_2431024

    I, too, believe it is Hellraiser, however I have to point out the pin isn't a unique model. The same pins exist on the Coldwind Farm Hooks. I noticed it myself today when... I was hanging on them... ๐Ÿ˜…

    I stared at the hooks and I do not same the same pin on the hooks.

1 2 3 4 โ€บ