I'm not sure. spring trap might still be a possibility (updated for the teaser) debunked. Or not

(This is mostly speculation)

I'm still rooting for pin head

But supposedly the lawsuit it's been going through has ended recently now I ask has enough time passed for them to work on it and do all of these almost perfectly lines teases

Re looking at all the the letters we got

We got siaerhell

Just the way how these letters were dropped in simmlar ways to spring trap was revealed

It could spell "I am still here: the first line when spring trap was revealed

All the letters we have currently every letter except. ,/m,t/ can be rearranged and we still have 4 days until ptb

And if your thinking theres not enough i's in the misspelled circus if you use both of them it fits evenly.


With the redhering perk could be both metaphorical and literal

Right now almost everyone is dead set on hellraiser. The description of red hering is people listen to what's the loudest.

And in fnaf 3 you literally use red herrings the entire game to keep him away from you as long as possible

Also explaining the pin in the wheel

Memory is a little fuzzy on this part but I I rember in the phone calls the phone guy says try not no move too much or breath on the spring locks as it could cause a spring failure causing pins and spring to go in your lungs

Thanks, itslat3ncy they said the same thing but I didt know

==========teaser update=========

The first thing I thought when the teaser driped was its pin head because pin head was released in 1987 so was the bite of 87 they counter each other

But for a little bit there was a blob

So I took it and went through some color schemes on my phone and got this

20210813_111536.jpg

Personally I see a face similar to spring traps but I'll let you decide I fcb you see that

===== brighter image for vision ====

20210813_112435.jpg

===========debunked ===========

Thanks to good boy karu and behaviors messup I can say I'm 90%sure its not fnaf anymore

image.png

===========new theory ==========

This is all personal I dont think the leaks legit this time. Every chapter so far has been listed chapter xviii ect.

(This part is a bit of denial)

There is the chance of human error but they have been doing this for almost 3 years now without a mistake other than ash I'm 90% sure its pin head but I like the under dog.

Dosent it seem sus that they would mess up on one thing and nothing else after probably the most teased chapter/paragraph and not fix the leak

Leaks are not supposed to be talked about on the fourms but then it gets merged with another post with no statement. Might be due to a nda agreement but cant be positive on that.

===============================

Honorable mention it's the seventh year anvisery of fnaf and a teaser for a remastered maybe free roam fnaf1 has ben announced. 5 days ago when the letters started appearing.

Scot handed the design over to a company but he still approves of things.

Comments

  • @onemind said:

    I'm still rooting for pin head but with the lawsuit over who owns the rights to hell raiser I dont know how thy did it . That what stopped friday the 13th so why is this an exception.

    Re looking at all the the letters we got

    We got siaerhell

    Just the way how these letters were dropped in simmlar ways to spring trap was revealed

    It could spell "I am still here: the first line when spring trap was revealed

    All the letters we have currently will every letter except. ,m,t and we still have 4 days until ptb

    And if your thinking theres not enough i's in the misspelled circus if you use both of them it fits evenly.

    With the redhering perk could be both metaphorical and literal

    Right now almost everyone is dead set on hellraiser. The description of red hering is people listen to what's the loudest.

    And in fnaf 3 you literally use red herrings the entire game to keep him away from you as long as possible

    What are you saying.

  • Alot I'm just feeling like this isint right

    A lawsuit, similarities of how spring trap was introduced, the red hering thing

  • Only red herring I know is in the form of fallacy.

  • @DerpyPlayz said:

    Only red herring I know is in the form of fallacy.

    Its literally a diversion but theres something behind it to get you to pay attention to it

  • @DerpyPlayz said:

    Only red herring I know is in the form of fallacy.

    Its literally a diversion but theres something behind it to get you to pay attention to it

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2424716#Comment_2424716

    Its literally a diversion but theres something behind it to get you to pay attention to it

    Bro, can you restate that but like with the point more clear. I can't think that deep atm, im too high. :/

  • Like I said in the different post, each lawsuit is different, just because they seem similar doesn't mean it's the exact same thing.

    So, the current license holders still have some freedom into partnering with whom they like if they were past deals.

    Speaking of past deals. Hellraiser was referenced 14 months ago, safe to say that bhvr had a past deal and they've been working on them ever since. Which makes me curious as to how far back some of these characters goes..

  • @onemind said:

    I'm still rooting for pin head but with the lawsuit over who owns the rights to hell raiser I dont know how thy did it . That what stopped friday the 13th so why is this an exception.

    Re looking at all the the letters we got

    We got siaerhell

    Just the way how these letters were dropped in simmlar ways to spring trap was revealed

    It could spell "I am still here: the first line when spring trap was revealed

    All the letters we have currently will every letter except. ,m,t and we still have 4 days until ptb

    And if your thinking theres not enough i's in the misspelled circus if you use both of them it fits evenly.

    With the redhering perk could be both metaphorical and literal

    Right now almost everyone is dead set on hellraiser. The description of red hering is people listen to what's the loudest.

    And in fnaf 3 you literally use red herrings the entire game to keep him away from you as long as possible

    We already have the t from the retweet post that said rt at the top

  • While this is probably the most thought out post thats FNaF related that Ive seen.

    nah

  • @Shroompy said:

    While this is probably the most thought out post thats FNaF related that Ive seen.

    nah

    He basically ripped my post, I basically said this word for word, but I dont know if it was intentional

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Good point... just be aware a lot of people will be aggressive towards this post.

    Eh dont care I want hell raiser to avoid the fnaf community but I want springtrap because I've had more experience with it

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Good point... just be aware a lot of people will be aggressive towards this post.

    Eh dont care I want hell raiser to avoid the fnaf community but I want springtrap because I've had more experience with it

  • @Shroompy said:

    While this is probably the most thought out post thats FNaF related that Ive seen.

    nah

    Its probably hellraiser but still doesn't seem right

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2424754#Comment_2424754

    People mention it each time FNAF gets posted on the forums, and it's getting ridiculous.

    While it's true Scott Cawthon did donate to... err... quite the politicians, that doesn't automatically make him anti-LGBT, and he wasn't even cancelled for it either. He never said he donated to them because of the whole LGBT stuff, he donated to them because he thought they'd run the country well, and he donated to both parties.

    He explained this in a Reddit post (hyperlinked). He donated $50k anonymously to an LGBT charity stream (also hyperlinked) after the whole thing.

    I'm just tired of people trying to bring up politics on this damn forum, this happens every single time FNAF is mentioned on here, people trying to find ways to hate on Scott and FNAF even more.

    I have no dog in the fight. Im not a FNAF fan, And most certainly not on either side of the political isle. But when we're talking about licensing do you think BHVR WANTS the PR of this recent controversy? The FNAF community is already pretty toxic. It doesn't make sense from BHVRs standpoint giving everything we know about them.

  • @Jetsallday24x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2424769#Comment_2424769

    I have no dog in the fight. Im not a FNAF fan, And most certainly not on either side of the political isle. But when we're talking about licensing do you think BHVR WANTS the PR of this recent controversy? The FNAF community is already pretty toxic. It doesn't make sense from BHVRs standpoint giving everything we know about them.

    I have no dog in the fight.

    I mean, that's tough talk from the person who brought up politics in a conversation about speculation.

    The FNAF community is already pretty toxic.

    The DBD community is also pretty toxic, it wouldn't do much to the already-toxic community.

    It doesn't make sense from BHVRs standpoint giving everything we know about them.

    Scott Cawthon doesn't have any involvement with FNAF anymore, and either way it'd give them money.

  • Ah finally someone that brings up "I am still here" and the similar way how these clues are being teased.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2424781#Comment_2424781

    I have no dog in the fight.

    I mean, that's tough talk from the person who brought up politics in a conversation about speculation.

    The FNAF community is already pretty toxic.

    The DBD community is also pretty toxic, it wouldn't do much to the already-toxic community.

    It doesn't make sense from BHVRs standpoint giving everything we know about them.

    Scott Cawthon doesn't have any involvement with FNAF anymore, and either way it'd give them money.

    These licenses are negotiated months in advanced. His "controversy" happend in June. Untill another company buys the rights from him he still owns it.

  • Today will be the make or break if we get a trailer pin head if we get another clue its probably spring trap

  • Y'all are really gonna ignore the "H E L L" thing?

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Y'all are really gonna ignore the "H E L L" thing?

    No no it. could just just be a part of the quote reordered to distract us. Like a redhering its leaning to pin head but the chance still is there

  • What about the pin then?

  • its not and he never was

  • Denying that its possible is not the same as bashing.

    Again if people would ask for Jason and I would say it cant happen due to the current lawsuits regarding the IP, you would say I was "bashing" it? ....again, come on man.

  • sorry but that poll does not say much, the question is who players think is going to be the next killer, its not which killer they actually want.

    At this point is more about those silly hints on twitter and then speculating about what it is, again, not what they want.

  • @ciara1999 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2425537#Comment_2425537

    Looks I linked the evidence above. To show you it has been popular.

    Don't ignore it

    I didnt, I responded..... you posted 2 different posts in succession so I answered them both in succession and apart from that, thats not an answer to your claim that I am bashing anything......

  • I would laugh so hard if BHVR made everybody think we were getting one of the last true icons of horror cinema and then gave us this goofy-ass robot bear instead.

  • I'm hoping it's springtrap for the sole reason that so many forum dwellers don't want him

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    What about the pin then?

    I put that into the op not long ago but

    In one of the phone calls I rember the guy saying dont money too much or breath on the pins as it could cause a failure in the sute causing springs and pins to go into your lungs . Guess what happend exactly that

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2425521#Comment_2425521

    I put that into the op bot long ago but

    In one of the phone calls I rember the guy saying dont money too much or breath on the pins as it could cause a failure in the sute causing springs and pons to go into your lungs . Guess what happend exactly that

    image.png

    A spring lock is not exactly a pin is it?

  • Slightly different but we've never been them in detail so I'm thinking bhvr had to do some guess work from what I'm seeing there is a pin in the middle but the spring lock is what holds the pin

  • Let's all look at the situation from a logical standpoint:

    * The only thing pointing to Pinhead is letters spelling "HELL RAISE"(i'll touch on a pin later), which might sure sound like a strong and unbrekable argument to some, but that's pretty much it. Everything else points so heavily to FNaF it's not even funny - the same famous Scott's manner of reveal with hidden or repeating letters, as well as spectograms; ace being "trapped" in "mechanical cage"; maps chosen for teasers are the ones that got burnt - asylum and chapel. Yes, it's not only the chapel you hell priesters. Anyone who played FNaF at all, and part 6 especially, realises how integral this fact is. 

    * Letters still spell "I am still here", which is a catch-phrase springtrap was REVEALED with, and we're suspiciously only missing another R to complete "Hellraiser"

    * The "pin" on a wheel is actually not a pin at all, it's a nail. The head is just too big. Which leads me to my main point.

    Remind me the last time we were sure of killer's identity because of the hints given by developers? Yea, you can't. Becouse that's their thing, and they're very proud of hiding who the killer is until they're right here, playable on ptb. There was even an anniversary quote regarding and confirming that. It's actually crazy to even consider the possibility that these people, after deciding to do a little puzzle, would just ruin it completely by throwing a very visible "pin" on the picture, followed by spectogram spelling "Hell" right after. It would just not be their style to release pinhead after that. 

    You know what they love doing though? Giant red herrings. They're probably wheezing right now by how they made everyone moan "Hellraiser confirmed" by just throwing a random nail on some wood to completely divert attention of who the killer is really gonna be. And i'll tell you why they're doing it. The main reason is the nature of Springtrap and the phrase - "I am still here". Do you guys see what they might be going for? It's unironically brilliant:

    Step 1: Heavily hint FNaF and Springtrap, make numerous references to Scott to remove any doubt community might have.

    Step 2: ALMOST completely destroy the possibility of FNaF being the next chapter by adding a letter that doesn't fit into Springtrap's name, while simultaneously adding some of the most obvious evidence in the dumbest way hinting at another popular character, again making community have 0 doubt it's NOT gonna be FNaF. 

    Step 3: Grand reveal, Springtrap grinning at a viewer with a phrase "I am still here". Just wow. It's genius, it's devilish, community is ecstatic by the quality of the whole thing and praises behaviour. 

    That's the ideal scenario though, and it might just be hellraiser despite the sloppy presentation. Behaviour is not really known for being fun or smart, so let's wait and see

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2425632#Comment_2425632

    Slightly different but we've never been them in detail so I'm thinking bhvr had to do some guess work

    I'm just gonna be honest with you, this sounds like you're desperate for it to be Springtrap. A nail/pin hinting at Pinhead is WAY more plausible than it hinting at something we, as you said, have never even seen before.

  • @Kwek said:

    Let's all look at the situation from a logical standpoint:

    * The only thing pointing to Pinhead is letters spelling "HELL RAISE"(i'll touch on a pin later), which might sure sound like a strong and unbrekable argument to some, but that's pretty much it. Everything else points so heavily to FNaF it's not even funny - the same famous Scott's manner of reveal with hidden or repeating letters, as well as spectograms; ace being "trapped" in "mechanical cage"; maps chosen for teasers are the ones that got burnt - asylum and chapel. Yes, it's not only the chapel you hell priesters. Anyone who played FNaF at all, and part 6 especially, realises how integral this fact is. 

    * Letters still spell "I am still here", which is a catch-phrase springtrap was REVEALED with, and we're suspiciously only missing another R to complete "Hellraiser"

    * The "pin" on a wheel is actually not a pin at all, it's a nail. The head is just too big. Which leads me to my main point.

    Remind me the last time we were sure of killer's identity because of the hints given by developers? Yea, you can't. Becouse that's their thing, and they're very proud of hiding who the killer is until they're right here, playable on ptb. There was even an anniversary quote regarding and confirming that. It's actually crazy to even consider the possibility that these people, after deciding to do a little puzzle, would just ruin it completely by throwing a very visible "pin" on the picture, followed by spectogram spelling "Hell" right after. It would just not be their style to release pinhead after that. 

    You know what they love doing though? Giant red herrings. They're probably wheezing right now by how they made everyone moan "Hellraiser confirmed" by just throwing a random nail on some wood to completely divert attention of who the killer is really gonna be. And i'll tell you why they'do doing it. The main reason is the nature of Springtrap and the phrase - "I am still here". Do you guys see what they might be going for? It's unironically brilliant:

    Step 1: Heavily hint FNaF and Springtrap, make numerous references to Scott to remove any doubt community might have.

    Step 2: ALMOST completely destroy the possibility of FNaF being the next chapter by adding a letter that doesn't fit into Springtrap's name, while simultaneously adding some of the most obvious evidence in the dumbest way hinting at another popular character, again making community have 0 doubt it's NOT gonna be FNaF. 

    Step 3: Grand reveal, Springtrap grinning at a viewer with a phrase "I am still here". Just wow. It's genius, it's devilish, community is ecstatic by the quality of the whole thing and praises behaviour. 

    That's the ideal scenario though, and it might just be hellraiser despite the sloppy presentation. Behaviour is not really known for being fun or smart, so let's wait and see

    Exactly I may be ex fnaf fan base but I still know when something dosent match perfectly. It very well could be pin head but the possibilty is still there

  • That little seed of doubt you have? Devs aim to plant that mwaha

    But jokes aside, we'll find out for sure very soon. If we get another letter or letter(s) and it's M or T, it's Springy boi. A trailer and it'll possibly be Pinhead, gotta wait to see. XD

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2425636#Comment_2425636

    I'm just gonna be honest with you, this sounds like you're desperate for it to be Springtrap. A nail/pin hinting at Pinhead is WAY more plausible than it hinting at something we, as you said, have never even seen before.

    I am very slightly. but you could never be sure I'm just saying theres still a chance and here's my reasoning. Take it as you will

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    That little seed of doubt you have? Devs aim to plant that mwaha

    But jokes aside, we'll find out for sure very soon. If we get another letter or letter(s) and it's M or T, it's Springy boi. A trailer and it'll possibly be Pinhead, gotta wait to see. XD

    Agreed

    unless the trailer is not very informative. I mean like what we got with the deathslinger teaser where all it was was sound.

  • @Kwek said:

    Let's all look at the situation from a logical standpoint:

    * The only thing pointing to Pinhead is letters spelling "HELL RAISE"(i'll touch on a pin later), which might sure sound like a strong and unbrekable argument to some, but that's pretty much it. Everything else points so heavily to FNaF it's not even funny - the same famous Scott's manner of reveal with hidden or repeating letters, as well as spectograms; ace being "trapped" in "mechanical cage"; maps chosen for teasers are the ones that got burnt - asylum and chapel. Yes, it's not only the chapel you hell priesters. Anyone who played FNaF at all, and part 6 especially, realises how integral this fact is. 

    * Letters still spell "I am still here", which is a catch-phrase springtrap was REVEALED with, and we're suspiciously only missing another R to complete "Hellraiser"

    * The "pin" on a wheel is actually not a pin at all, it's a nail. The head is just too big. Which leads me to my main point.

    Remind me the last time we were sure of killer's identity because of the hints given by developers? Yea, you can't. Becouse that's their thing, and they're very proud of hiding who the killer is until they're right here, playable on ptb. There was even an anniversary quote regarding and confirming that. It's actually crazy to even consider the possibility that these people, after deciding to do a little puzzle, would just ruin it completely by throwing a very visible "pin" on the picture, followed by spectogram spelling "Hell" right after. It would just not be their style to release pinhead after that. 

    You know what they love doing though? Giant red herrings. They're probably wheezing right now by how they made everyone moan "Hellraiser confirmed" by just throwing a random nail on some wood to completely divert attention of who the killer is really gonna be. And i'll tell you why they'do doing it. The main reason is the nature of Springtrap and the phrase - "I am still here". Do you guys see what they might be going for? It's unironically brilliant:

    Step 1: Heavily hint FNaF and Springtrap, make numerous references to Scott to remove any doubt community might have.

    Step 2: ALMOST completely destroy the possibility of FNaF being the next chapter by adding a letter that doesn't fit into Springtrap's name, while simultaneously adding some of the most obvious evidence in the dumbest way hinting at another popular character, again making community have 0 doubt it's NOT gonna be FNaF. 

    Step 3: Grand reveal, Springtrap grinning at a viewer with a phrase "I am still here". Just wow. It's genius, it's devilish, community is ecstatic by the quality of the whole thing and praises behaviour. 

    That's the ideal scenario though, and it might just be hellraiser despite the sloppy presentation. Behaviour is not really known for being fun or smart, so let's wait and see

    What?

    You deny that it could be HellRaiser because it's missing an R, but think it could be "I am still here" despite it missing 7 letters? PTB is most likely next week, and if anything the next thing that'll happen is a trailer.

    We can only wait and see but I feel like, unless they're completely misleading us for no reason (let's not forget Hellraiser also has a puzzle box rooted in it's story, this was a 'puzzle'") the mental gymnastics people are going through is pretty far reaching.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2425638#Comment_2425638

    What?

    You deny that it could be HellRaiser because it's missing an R, but think it could be "I am still here" despite it missing 7 letters? PTB is most likely next week, and if anything the next thing that'll happen is a trailer.

    We can only wait and see but I feel like, unless they're completely misleading us for no reason (let's not forget Hellraiser also has a puzzle box rooted in it's story, this was a 'puzzle'") the mental gymnastics people are going through is pretty far reaching.

    No not because it's missing an r. But because you could rearrange the letters and it also fills out alot if

    I am still here

    . The exact quote when spring trap was first revealed and assuming they used both i i in the misspelled circus.

    All were missing is m and t.

    And it very well could be pin head but we wont know until later. I'm saying theres still a chance. And theres my reasoning

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2425649#Comment_2425649

    No not because it's missing an r. But because you could rearrange the letters and it also fills out alot if

    I am still here

    . The exact quote when spring trap was first revealed and assuming they used both i i in the misspelled circus.

    All were missing is m and t.

    And it very well could be pin head but we wont know until later. I'm saying theres still a chance. And theres my reasoning

    Oh you're counting Hell as singular letters despite it being given in a specific order, ok.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2425638#Comment_2425638

    What?

    You deny that it could be HellRaiser because it's missing an R, but think it could be "I am still here" despite it missing 7 letters? PTB is most likely next week, and if anything the next thing that'll happen is a trailer.

    We can only wait and see but I feel like, unless they're completely misleading us for no reason (let's not forget Hellraiser also has a puzzle box rooted in it's story, this was a 'puzzle'") the mental gymnastics people are going through is pretty far reaching.

    What?

    The post is pure speculation, what denying are you even talking about? And where did you get 7 letters from when it's literally just M and T? Please try reading the posts in the future instead of "reading" them.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2425654#Comment_2425654

    Oh you're counting Hell as singular letters despite it being given in a specific order, ok.

    But it's not in order when it was dropped it didnt make sense until you put it in order from 4123. Then it spelled hell

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2425654#Comment_2425654

    Oh you're counting Hell as singular letters despite it being given in a specific order, ok.

    Bud, just stop for a second a think about how obvious hell and pin clues were, just put out there in the bright light and pretty much appearing to confirm pinhead identity. If there could ever be a red herring, that's exactly what it would look like, why are you buying it so easily?

  • @Kwek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2425658#Comment_2425658

    Bud, just stop for a second a think about how obvious hell and pin clues were, just put out there in the bright light and pretty much appearing to confirm pinhead identity. If there could ever be a red herring, that's exactly what it would look like, why are you buying it so easily?

    Unrelated, but what's with the jail bars over your icon? I've been wondering why people have it.

  • @Kwek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2425649#Comment_2425649

    What?

    The post is pure speculation, what denying are you even talking about? And where did you get 7 letters from when it's literally just M and T? Please try reading the posts in the future instead of "reading" them.

    It actually has the T. Remember the retweet that had rt at the top

  • @Apollos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2425676#Comment_2425676

    Unrelated, but what's with the jail bars over your icon? I've been wondering why people have it.

    It means they are on their second warning for bad behavior aka jailed and cant create a post for x amount of time

  • This was actually a nice post. There is definitely something nice about the community speculating on the next DLC along with these clues.

    OP just brought up interesting points of view, but some of you just had to turn it again into a "who I WANT to see next" discussion.

    Some of you do not even read, leave alone understand the post. What happens when a post is more than a few lines long? 😂

  • @Kwek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2425658#Comment_2425658

    Bud, just stop for a second a think about how obvious hell and pin clues were, just put out there in the bright light and pretty much appearing to confirm pinhead identity. If there could ever be a red herring, that's exactly what it would look like, why are you buying it so easily?

    The red herring was R / T, they only gave us singular letters, so the red herring was one of the letters was false.

  • @Itslat3ncy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2425670#Comment_2425670

    It actually has the T. Remember the retweet that had rt at the top

    It might. but it's not confirmed so I'm not gonna risk it.

‹ 1 2 3 4