is there a killer thats supposed to be really good( like pyramid head or blight) but you suck at
For me, it's pyramid head I know he is good and all but I just can never get his timing right. nor can I get good prediction shots. sometimes i do well with him but I still doubt I'm any good. i do better with pig than him.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Nurse. She is goddess. But with me she is weakest killer in game, survivors laughing her.
I am new as her and i am waiting tutorial mod for more pratice. Because i bored depips because of her.
she is really good but it takes a ton of practice and practicing at red ranks isn't good practice I suggest just wait till hopefully MMR comes out or practice with your friends in a KYF
Even green ranks juking me. I felt like, okey we are breaking for now Dear Nurse. Pratice mod is coming with new chapter, we can more pratice againts bots. Because i down from 1 to 9 because of Nurse.
Nurse.
Deathslinger. I can get hits but reeling them in over objects is a pain. They usually get away.
Easily Blight. I can definitely have seen how he can be near on the same level as Nurse, but man am I terrible at him. I have an easier time on indoor maps as Nurse than I do with this greasy man.
But I do love that he seems to really punish the pre-throw pallet and hold w play style.
that's a bit rude but hey
I guess you can start from the top and get better. but still saying to Git gud is like telling a sick person to get healthier moron. insulting someone is not the best way to persuade them
It's either Deathslinger or Hag. Can't decide which one I'm worse at.
I remember when I first tried out nurse, I went with no kills for a while. When I was in those matches I couldn't tell if the survivors were staying to help me with my blinks or to taunt me. Either way it helped out in the end.
I was also inspired by a nurse that downed my whole team and she was wearing her Lady Lunatic outfit. She definitely came off as a Goddess.
For me its spirit i know shes really good but i cant just track the survivor with sound. If i follow the scratchmark i will be lost because they are all over the place. I really dont understand why people say shes easy for me it was easier to learn nurse
Huntress and Slinger. Solid killers, yet I'm dog at them.
Mine is the spirit as a lot of people massively under rate how hard she can be to play and how much she can get punished for misusing her power.
nurse im lucky if I hit one person in a match
probably billy, ive tried for a long time but i cant learn how to curve
Nurse. Her fatigues are so annoying make me stay away from learning her. So I get easily outplayed when I try.
Executioner. I often get carried away with his ranged attacks. Just spamming and missing over and over.
Blight. Don't really like his power. And I get lost or unintentionally bump into ######### very easily.
Deathslinger. Missing shots too much, but I don't mind to learn him.
Plague. I don't really know what I'm doing wrong, but I heard she is strong killer.
Spirit, I refuse to use Stridor (which messes with me more than it helps anyway) and have issues hearing over ambient sounds and music.
Blight, I play on PC with a controller and he got better with the last patch but he's just too mechanically difficult for me.
I feel really clumsy these days when I choose Spirit. I can't track via sound, I have problems following scratch marks, and I often seem to choose wrong if I try to predict their actions.
It seems the correct way to use Spirit is to use her power to get the second hit, but I can't use her power in a chase. If I don't get the first hit with her power then I have to get both hits without it. Back in the day I used to be able to sneak up on survivors on gens, but that doesn't work anymore, so... I got nothin'.
Blight. Nurse. Oni. Deathslinger.
I suck with all these guys.
Spirit & nurse. I just seem not to get them down.
I guess Blight.
Smashing my head against the wall hasn't really worked out that well for me.
Also I'm not that good with Blight.
Spirit because I can't hear very well in real life. I can play her and 4k but I have to go off things like my intuition and experience on knowing where the survivor will be. I can't hear breathing and footsteps and all that jazz.
If you make a bush move though I'm going to get ya.
Spirit. I just mindgame myself when phasing
Blight. I haven't played him enough to get good at him, mainly because of his old crotch camera.
Yes, Spirit, because I refuse to use her BS (Stridor, standing still, etc) and so she's actually quite hard to learn even with good sounds. It's definitely possible and I do enjoy occasionally trying, but as with many other killers I don't find honing one specific skill to be that fun. She really is the only exception, and even then it's because I put so many limitations on myself that I even need to learn that skill.
Edit: To clarify, I don't find honing one skill to be that fun (Tricksters aim, for example) but though I get bored of Spirit rather quickly I still find it fun to jump into a trial or two and mess around.
Spirit
I just can't get kills and do well with her, even though I played a bunch.
It's easier for me to win with someone like Ghostface than Spirit
Nurse & Blight, I can't get to grips with either one of them. I have the dream of becoming a god tier nurse main, but the amount of time I'd need to put in to thoroughly master the character is just too much for me as I don't have a huge amount of free time. I envy people who can pick up a character really quickly and can be good with them...for me it takes time to get to grips with them.
Blight. And more recently learnt that you have to click a second time to hold Leatherface's chainsaw swing longer.
I'm pretty bad with Nurse, but I don't play her much so go figure.
I'm pretty bad at Huntress. Just haven't put in the time.
I have a great deal of difficulty with Blight and Nurse. More so Blight. I don't even know how I got their adept achievements...cause I played horribly those games. I am also quite bad with Oni and Pyramid Head (even though PH is my favorite.) As for Spirit...I am bad with her too...but that is probably cause I only use her power as transportation, I usually don't use it in a chase.